BW
BOB W.
01/23/2020
The people
Great people and great service see
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you Bob for your response/review.  It is greatly appreciated that you took the time out of your busy schedule to post your review/response.  We thrieve on keep our customers happy and their vehicles safe.  Your response shows us that we are doing our job correctly.

PB
PJ B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/16/2020
Quick service, friendly support.
Called and asked for an oil-change and an alignment. Was scheduled without any friction, and Lisa offered to have me driven home as it would take some time. As soon as I dropped off the car, I was driven home, and about 90 minutes later, when everything was done, they called to let me know it was done, the status of my car, and that my ride was on my way to take me back. I got there, paid for the service and was done with the whole affair in about 2 hours. Perfectly done.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/16/2020

Thank PJ for taking the time out of your schedule to post your response/review.  Response like yours lets us know we are doing our job and keeping our customers happy and their vehicles safe.  Thank you for your loyalty

GP
Greg P.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Greg said he always likes everything this business does, and he has recommended them for service.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/14/2020

Hi Greg,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review/response.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles operating safely. Thank you for being a loyal customer and your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/14/2020

Ruby C.
Ford Tempo
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Ruby said they're super and they know what they're doing.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you Ruby for your response/review.  We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to post your response/review.  Hope you are feeling better soon.

JOSEPH S.
Toyota Tundra
01/03/2020
Does great work.
Does the necessary repairs in a timely manner. Advises on items that will require repairs in the future. Helps prioritize the needed repairs.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you Joseph for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a response/review.  We try to help all our customers to do the necessary repairs as required.  We greatly appreciate you as a customer and a friend.  Thank you for your loyalty.

JEFF L.
Cadillac SRX
12/31/2019
Best service around in the Dayton area.
Outstanding service, great people, and reasonable prices. Won't go anywhere else.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you Jeff,  I know you have been very busy and greatly appreciate that you took the time out to post your response/review.  We appreciate your loyalty.

JOE S.
12/27/2019
Good people! Great service
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you Joe for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate you.  Have a Happy & Safe New Year

TO
Todd O.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Todd said this business did a good job on his vehicle.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you Todd for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a reply/review.  You and your family mean a lot to us and we thrieve on keeping your vechicles safe.  Thank you for your loyalty have a Happy & Safe New Year.

KATHY S.
12/22/2019
Currious question.
I greatly appreciate the work and professional atmosphere every time i visit. I am curious however that the work you told me you performed on my car was not on my invoice. Thanks again.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/23/2019

Hi Kathy, sorry for any confusion we replaced your rear brake drum, the brake lines.  I think what is confusing is the how the computer listed it I will correct it on my end and if you want another print out we will have one for you.  Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a response/review.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

CINDY S.
12/19/2019
Chris and his staff are always helpful. Won't try to talk you into something you don't need. Always answers all my questions.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to post your response/review it is greatly appreciated.  Thank you for the positive review we value you as a loyal customer and want all our customers to understand the repair work required and the maintaining their maintenance on their vehicles.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

PG
PAUL G.
Ford Cab & Chassis
12/11/2019
No Start on 2003 Ford 350
Chris got us and out in 2.5 hours .Great Customer Service and Professional Staff.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you Paul for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review, we greatly appreciate it.  We try to make all our customers happy with providing with professional service.  Thank you for being loyal to our business.  Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

TC
TONY C.
Cadillac SRX
12/09/2019
New battery
HUDSON ????
Did a tremendous job of getting my car in and out today..... excellent service ✨✨
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Tony for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a respone/review.  We try to keep our customers pleased with our service and greatly appreciate your loyalty.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Joe F.
Mercury Montego
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they have treated him well over the years.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Joe for taking the time to reply with your response/review.  We appreciate your loyalty.  Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

AJ
ANDY J.
12/04/2019
Hudson's Auto
Chris and his team are always friendly and keep me aware of the issues with my vehicles and the importance of each issue . The repairs are done in a timely manner to get me and my vehicle back on the road to my busy schedule. Thanks again Hudson's Auto.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you Andy for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate your comments about our business we do thrieve on trying to keep all our customers informed about their vehicle maintenance/repairs.  Thank you once again for your time and loyalty.  Have a great day

Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/04/2019

JENNIFER T.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/27/2019
Best Shop in the Dayton area
Chris is a very knowledgeable mechanic. He has been working on my cars for 10+ years now. I drive 35 minutes just to come to his shop. His prices are better than most shops. He makes sure to always have a positive attitude when dealing with customers. I only trust him to work on my car. I can’t say enough nice things about this place. Lisa works in the front desk area and she is such a sweetheart. Every time I call she has a pleasant voice. Thanks for all you do there!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your response/review.  We greatly appreciate you and the business you bring to us.  We try to treat you and all of our other customers they way we want to be treated.  Thank you for your loyalty and belief in our business.  Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.