KATHY S.
12/22/2019
Currious question.
I greatly appreciate the work and professional atmosphere every time i visit. I am curious however that the work you told me you performed on my car was not on my invoice. Thanks again.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/23/2019

Hi Kathy, sorry for any confusion we replaced your rear brake drum, the brake lines.  I think what is confusing is the how the computer listed it I will correct it on my end and if you want another print out we will have one for you.  Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a response/review.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Joe F.
Mercury Montego
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they have treated him well over the years.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Joe for taking the time to reply with your response/review.  We appreciate your loyalty.  Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

07/02/2019
Hudson's Service
So far we've been pleased with the service on our vechicle. HOWEVER, twice the billing has been incorrect and we've had to been issued a credit - better communication between technicians and the office staff would be very helpful.

Also you are sending these requests to the wrong email address.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 07/02/2019

Hi Tom thank you for your response/review.  Sorry, about the error.  The office staff is going to start verifying the information before any charges are made from now on.  We appreciate your business.  We thrieve on trying to keep our customers happy and their vehicles safe.

Matthew G.
Miamisburg, OH
Nissan Quest
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said that the place was good, but they did not call when the estimated cost went up before completing work.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Matthew for your response/review.  Sorry, sometimes it gets very hetic around here and we tend to forget about any increases after the original approval.  We are working on improving getting all changes approved before completing any mechanical work.  We do thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles safely running.

MARY MS P.
Buick Enclave
01/31/2019
New battery installed
Hudson’ s automotive , Chris Randall , owner/operator is very easy to talk with and he is honest and I feel very comfortable doing business with HUdson’s whenever I have a problem with my 2008 Enclave. He is trustworthy.Mary M Price
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Mary for your review/response.  We try to treat our customers like family and keep your vehicle operating great/safe.

Don B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Don said he thought they were a little high.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Don for your response/review.  Sorry, that you think our prices our a little high but we do have a lot of overhead and employees to pay.  Everything has to be accounted for when you are self employed.  Thank you for your business

Chris W.
Ohio
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was great, and kind but he was denied warranty on his clutch repair.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 12/04/2018

Sorry, Chris the clutch repair is under warranty as long as it is not damaged by the repairs that were not completed.  We recommended that the car is not driven until all repairs were completed.  This was advised for your safety mainly but also not to do any more damage to the car until repaired properly.

Aman S.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Aman said the vehicle is still vibrating when he goes up and down hills, and will take it back.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your response/review.  Just give us a call and we take another look at your Malibu.  Thank you for your business you are greatly appreciated as a customer.

Ken B.
Chevrolet S-10
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Ken said they do great work, and they're nice people.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Ken for your review/response.  We thrieve on keeping our customers happy and their vehicles safe.

Joe F.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business has always done efficient service on his vehicle.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you Joe for your response/review.  We try to keep our customers happy and their vehicles in good/safe running condition.

PB
Patricia B.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Earl. He said the service is good but not always quick.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you Earl for your response/review.  We know that sometimes we behind mainly because vechicles tend to have more problems than the work requested.  So instead of charging a customer twice for labor we get approval to complete everything while the vehicle is already tore down.  Our goal is to keep our customers happy and in safe running vehicles.

Mary P.
05/19/2018
Excellence in my confidence of the truth of the work to be done on my vehicle.
I took my vehicle to Hudson's as a suggestion by my daughter. I feel very good on the owner,, Chris Randall, informing me of how to keep my car in great running condition. He has taken time to help me out if I have a problem and fixed it at a moment's notice and my work schedule consideration. I did not check for a lower price as I have the confidence that he is honest and considerate of the best for less. I will continue to go to Hudson's and have confidence in the work done. Thank you again Chris Randall
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you Mary for your review/response.  We try to accomadate all our customers.

AH
Anthony H.
Hillsboro, OH
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the service was great. The staff had excellent customer service.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you Anthony for your review/response.  We strive to give great service to all our customers.  We look forward to seeing you again and servicing your vehicle.

Joseph C.
Mercury Monterey
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the staff was friendly, prompt, and the service was just a little pricey.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you Joseph for your review/response.  We look forward to working on your vehicle in the future.  Sorry you feel our prices are a little pricey but we do hope you will be a returning customer.

YC
Yvohne C.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Yvohne said her service took 4 days to complete.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 02/23/2018

Yvohne, thank you for the review. We apologize for the amount of time it took to complete your vehicle, we do take pride in completeting every vehicle in a timely manner and they are repaired properly.