Econo Firestone Tire & Auto Center

C LORNA L.
Toyota Yaris
01/01/2015
over and above service
Kirk is magnificent in customer help and willingness to serve. I have just met Jay and he is excellent too...friendly and helpful. My car is taken care of promptly and thoroughly.

MARY W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/22/2014
Its close to my home
They do a very good job - they tell me exactly what they will be doing and how much it will cost.

DAVID P.
12/03/2014
One happy customer
Recently shopped around for a set of tires at a couple of other tire stores and found the price to be more than anticipated. So I decided to stop by Econo Firestone and see what they had to offer. I walked in and was taken care of right away. Told them what I needed and walked away with some extra change in my pocket. How often does that happen, I will take my other cars there when the time comes.

CK
CHERYL K.
10/22/2014
Over all Service
I went in after they opened to have my monthly oil change. With the other cars there before me, I was in and out in less than an hour and cheaper than at the dealers by $70. My daughter and I will continue to come here for whatever needs fixing on our cars.

STANLEY B.
Ford Five Hundred
10/17/2014
Plugs and cil replacement
Efficient, convenient location, friendly competent technicians.

RK
RICHARD K.
10/15/2014
Brakes
The problems with the brakes were diagnosed quickly and repaired in a timely manner.

SUZANNE/NICK S.
Crestline, CA
10/13/2014
Very thorough and friendly
I very happy with my visit nod recommendations!

AW
ANGELA W.
Ontario, CA
Saturn SC1
10/13/2014
2000 Saturn SC1
The Customer and Mechanical services are outstanding.

LP
LAURA P.
10/12/2014
friendly, trust worth y and professional
Great service and they have always provided me timely service accurate time estimates also

RP
ROBERT/GABRIELA P.
Saturn Ion Red Line
08/24/2014
The Service is Great and staff are super friendly !
The service is excellent and employees are very courteous and very friendly .Every time I take my cars to get serviced, I have a great experiance . I will recommend this place to everyone .

STANLEY B.
Ford Five Hundred
08/18/2014
Close to home. Friendly manager/staff.
Always ready to help with whatever the problem is.

JANET T.
08/17/2014
They do the job without trying to sell more
The guys at Econo Tire are upfront, to the point, and very helpful. They know me and treat me well.

CK
CHERYL K.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/16/2014
Very professional-knowledgeable
i highly recommend Econo Firestone, they are very professional, took care of us as quickly as possible, in and out the same day, fixed the problems with my daughter's car and did not over charge me like the dealers do, very reasonable, this is the kind of repair shops i like, ones who know what they are talking about and don't charge me alot of money just because we're women. Great Service!!

MA
MOSES A.
Saturn Vue
08/14/2014
Horrible
While i was supposed to do Smog check, the mechanic told me my car would not start so he could not even open the bonnet I was astonished that the same car I drove down to their store with no problem. I was told to pay $99 to check what is going on with it. I refused and
I was charged $22 for what i did not even do telling me that is how it work either they do it or not they have to charge their customer, that was insane and a ripoff.
I left and went to a near by Smog check store and I was able to do the same thing your fake technician told me it can be done and even passed!!
what a poor service you guys have even with the corporate name. I encourage anyone not to go there please. I wish my money was refunded.

TONY B.
Walnut, CA
08/05/2014
Excellent service and knowledgable staff (Jay Shelton)
I had taken my vehicle to a repair shop close to home with an ignition issue, they kept the car for two days with no resolution to the problem. I brought the car to firestone since it is within walking distance from my work and in less than an hour they figured out that it had the wrong battery and the starter was defective as well.
Thank you so much!

PB
PENNY B.
Mercury Sable
08/01/2014
Honesty
Appear to be very fair and honest

BUDDY M.
Buick Lucerne
07/24/2014
fast service
was very happy with the fast service

PN
PHIL N.
Perris, CA
07/20/2014
Brake pads
Would've been nice if Econo had the pads in stock instead of having to wait for Star Auto parts to deliver them.

SUSANNE S.
07/18/2014
same day service, fair prices, excellent customer service
I am so happy to have found Econo-Firestone and especially Jay Shelton the service manager. He was professional and took care of me right away by knowing exactly what to check out first and getting my car back to me by the end of business day. I was looking for an honest mechanic/repair shop that I can trust and I have found that place. What a relief! I feel confident that I will be back for service in the future. I have already referred friends and employees to go there and talk to Jay. Jay is understanding and he knows what he's talking about as he explains the situation to me. He took my stress level down!! Just knowing that, I will definitely be back. (Hopefully not too soon!!!) KUDOS to Jay. Please let him know. Thanks

MICHELLE H.
Chrysler Sebring
07/13/2014
Honest mechanics, reasonable prices and great customer service
I have been going to Firestone Econo Tire since I had my first car. They are always honest and reliable and my whole family takes their cars there