Econo Firestone Tire and Auto Ctr

Latest Review about 5 years ago

Beau K. on 11/14/2012
Beau said he received really good service and it was fast.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 11/09/2012
Review Created: 11/14/2012
Jennifer H. on 11/12/2012
Jennifer said the service at this business is good and she is happy.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 11/09/2012
Review Created: 11/12/2012
Josh D. on 11/09/2012
Josh said that the technicians kept insisting the everything be repaired on his vehicle when he told them he only has a limited amount of money for repairs.
Vehicle: Lincoln Mark VII
Service Date: 10/25/2012
Review Created: 11/09/2012
Jeff R. on 11/06/2012
Jeff said this business is really good and they take care of everything. He said they should keep up the good work.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup Heritage
Service Date: 11/03/2012
Jonathan Z. on 11/06/2012
Jonathan said the business was very helpful, patient, resourceful, respectful, and professional.
Service Date: 11/03/2012
Connie O. on 11/06/2012
Connie said the business did a good job and they really helped her.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/01/2012
GORDON C. on 11/02/2012
"Econo in Riverside"
A Real tire store with experienced long term employees who know what they are doing.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 11/01/2012
Review Created: 11/02/2012 05:41 AM
MARK P. on 10/30/2012
"I feel as if i was lied to by the sales person and or mechanic"
I took the truck in, in Aug 2012 to get shocks. When I would go over a bump it sound and felt like it was hitting the frame. I thought I had air shocks but was corrected and told that the shocks were bad and that I had an airbag to help the stabilization of the truck when towing. I replaced the shocks at that time and was told that the airbag had a hole in it and would need replaced. The sales person said I did not have to replace it at that time if I wanted to wait. At the start October I started to feel the same issue with the shocks as I did when I brought it in the first time. I took the truck back the shop and asked to have it checked out. I was told then that the shocks were good and that the problem was the airbag, and that they found a lose bracket. This was on October 26, 2012. Had I been advised that I should have replaced the airbag the first time I would have back on August (although I am glad now that I did not.) I was advised to bring the truck back in on Monday the 29 and they would pull the airbag to make sure the get the right one and replace it. Since I was dropping the truck off I also asked to have the oil changed. I waited until 1pm to call the shop to find out the status of my truck. I was now told that they have filled the airbag and could not find any issue with them, and to call back in about an hour so they could make sure. I called back at 2pm and was told that nothing was wrong with the airbags that they only found a lose bracket. Why did they not tighten the bracket when I brought the truck in on Friday I don't know? I feel that I was misinformed in August when I brought my truck in and felt lied to when I had my truck in on Friday. Now I don’t even trust that they even changed my oil. I will not bring any of my vehicles back to your shop and I will recommend to our maintenance department (Harvest Christian Fellowship) to start looking to other shops for their fleet maintenance.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 10/29/2012
Review Created: 10/30/2012 09:47 AM
CHARLOTTE I. on 10/28/2012
"Econo is the best"
Econo did a massive amount of work on a car I had just bought. One of the problems was getting it to pass smog. Their tech, Al, hung in there till he found the little hole in a vacum line that was keeping it from passing. Everyone was wonderful and I wound up feeling like I had new family members. Plus, I didn't feel like I was overcharged for the work. The prices were very resonaple
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 10/22/2012
Review Created: 10/28/2012 05:35 PM
BRAD M. on 10/23/2012
"Good service."
Friendly service, job well done.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 10/22/2012
Review Created: 10/23/2012 08:35 PM
CAROL W. on 10/22/2012
"i'd shop again"
tires i need in stock at a good price. service was fast. no surprises...
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/19/2012
Review Created: 10/22/2012 04:31 PM
GEORGE K. on 10/21/2012
"7445 arlington ave 92503"
said it would take 2hrs took 6 hrs had flat fixed at firestone4199 market st the tire only had 10lbs of air fixed on 10 05 12 asked the arlingtonfirestone to fix they said take it back to the other firestone.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tracker
Service Date: 10/19/2012
Review Created: 10/21/2012 09:34 AM
HOWARD/TOBY E. on 10/13/2012
"Allways make good recomendations on car maintenance"
Great support, staff always friendly, good suggestions on maintennce and never reccomends anything unless it will cause a problem with the vehicle.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 10/13/2012
Review Created: 10/13/2012 07:19 PM
HEATHER K. on 10/13/2012
"friendly service."
I have been a long time customer n the work has always been great. Thank u for all the great work ur guys have done on my cars and a special Thank u to Kirk wouldn't b the same without him.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 09/13/2012
Review Created: 10/13/2012 12:52 AM
Richard K. on 10/12/2012
Richard said he has been served well for 20 years. He said Kurt is his favorite.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/09/2012
Review Created: 10/12/2012
Ed D. on 10/11/2012
Ed said he has recommended the business to his friends already and no other company was able to repair the vehicle. He said he thinks the business is great and the employees are great.
Vehicle: BMW 740i
Service Date: 10/08/2012
Review Created: 10/11/2012
Theresa H. on 10/10/2012
Theresa said this business was wonderful and very helpful. The people were very nice and overall this business is great. She said she is glad she has found a business to get her vehicle serviced at for a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Mirage
Octavio C. on 10/10/2012
Octavio said the service at this business was very good. Adam was nice, courteous, and knowledgeable.
Kathleen F. on 10/10/2012
Kathleen said they were very attentive and they got her in and out in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Dodge
Ronald U. on 10/08/2012
Ronald said he didn't expect to have to wait a day and a half to get his tire, but they fixed it and everything was okay.
Review Created: 10/08/2012