Econo Firestone Tire and Auto Ctr

BK
Beau K.
Toyota Tundra
11/14/2012 Category: Service
Beau said he received really good service and it was fast.

Jennifer H.
Ford Windstar
11/12/2012 Category: Service
Jennifer said the service at this business is good and she is happy.

Josh D.
Lincoln Mark VII
11/09/2012 Category: Service
Josh said that the technicians kept insisting the everything be repaired on his vehicle when he told them he only has a limited amount of money for repairs.

Jeff R.
Ford Pickup Heritage
11/06/2012 Category: Service
Jeff said this business is really good and they take care of everything. He said they should keep up the good work.

JZ
Jonathan Z.
11/06/2012 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business was very helpful, patient, resourceful, respectful, and professional.

CO
Connie O.
11/06/2012 Category: Service
Connie said the business did a good job and they really helped her.

GC
GORDON C.
Redlands, CA
11/02/2012
Econo in Riverside
A Real tire store with experienced long term employees who know what they are doing.

MARK P.
Toyota Tundra
10/30/2012
I feel as if i was lied to by the sales person and or mechanic
I took the truck in, in Aug 2012 to get shocks. When I would go over a bump it sound and felt like it was hitting the frame. I thought I had air shocks but was corrected and told that the shocks were bad and that I had an airbag to help the stabilization of the truck when towing. I replaced the shocks at that time and was told that the airbag had a hole in it and would need replaced. The sales person said I did not have to replace it at that time if I wanted to wait. At the start October I started to feel the same issue with the shocks as I did when I brought it in the first time. I took the truck back the shop and asked to have it checked out. I was told then that the shocks were good and that the problem was the airbag, and that they found a lose bracket. This was on October 26, 2012. Had I been advised that I should have replaced the airbag the first time I would have back on August (although I am glad now that I did not.) I was advised to bring the truck back in on Monday the 29 and they would pull the airbag to make sure the get the right one and replace it. Since I was dropping the truck off I also asked to have the oil changed. I waited until 1pm to call the shop to find out the status of my truck. I was now told that they have filled the airbag and could not find any issue with them, and to call back in about an hour so they could make sure. I called back at 2pm and was told that nothing was wrong with the airbags that they only found a lose bracket. Why did they not tighten the bracket when I brought the truck in on Friday I don't know? I feel that I was misinformed in August when I brought my truck in and felt lied to when I had my truck in on Friday. Now I don’t even trust that they even changed my oil. I will not bring any of my vehicles back to your shop and I will recommend to our maintenance department (Harvest Christian Fellowship) to start looking to other shops for their fleet maintenance.

CI
CHARLOTTE I.
Honda Accord
10/28/2012
Econo is the best
Econo did a massive amount of work on a car I had just bought. One of the problems was getting it to pass smog. Their tech, Al, hung in there till he found the little hole in a vacum line that was keeping it from passing. Everyone was wonderful and I wound up feeling like I had new family members. Plus, I didn't feel like I was overcharged for the work. The prices were very resonaple

BRAD M.
10/23/2012
Good service.
Friendly service, job well done.

CAROL W.
10/22/2012
i'd shop again
tires i need in stock at a good price. service was fast. no surprises...

GK
GEORGE K.
Chevrolet Tracker
10/21/2012
7445 arlington ave 92503
said it would take 2hrs took 6 hrs had flat fixed at firestone4199 market st the tire only had 10lbs of air fixed on 10 05 12 asked the arlingtonfirestone to fix they said take it back to the other firestone.

HE
HOWARD/TOBY E.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/13/2012
Allways make good recomendations on car maintenance
Great support, staff always friendly, good suggestions on maintennce and never reccomends anything unless it will cause a problem with the vehicle.

HK
HEATHER K.
10/13/2012
friendly service.
I have been a long time customer n the work has always been great. Thank u for all the great work ur guys have done on my cars and a special Thank u to Kirk wouldn't b the same without him.

RK
Richard K.
10/12/2012 Category: Service
Richard said he has been served well for 20 years. He said Kurt is his favorite.

ED
Ed D.
Mira Loma, CA
BMW 740i
10/11/2012 Category: Service
Ed said he has recommended the business to his friends already and no other company was able to repair the vehicle. He said he thinks the business is great and the employees are great.

TH
Theresa H.
Mitsubishi Mirage
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Theresa said this business was wonderful and very helpful. The people were very nice and overall this business is great. She said she is glad she has found a business to get her vehicle serviced at for a reasonable price.

OC
Octavio C.
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Octavio said the service at this business was very good. Adam was nice, courteous, and knowledgeable.

KF
Kathleen F.
Norco, CA
Dodge
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Kathleen said they were very attentive and they got her in and out in a timely manner.

RU
Ronald U.
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Ronald said he didn't expect to have to wait a day and a half to get his tire, but they fixed it and everything was okay.