1942 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.533334/5Overall Rating 3.533334/5Overall Rating 3.533334/5rating 3.533334rating 3.533334
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333

2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service was provided
Good customer management, communication and service provided was excellent. The only complaint what I have is, put some more options in the guest waiting area apart from water and coffee

BN
Bonnie N.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I am always services right away. I never leave with questions and all my needs are met from the very star to the end. I'm never waiting very long. They take care of buisness
Thank you so much team for all your efforts and expertise . It doesn't go without be noticed.

Bonnie Newman

VR
Vikram R.
Alpharetta, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Advisor
Ms. Cathy Stunp is an excellent advisor. She also has a great team supporting her.

Good Morning Vikram,

On behalf of Cathy and the rest of our service team, THANK YOU!  We know you have been a loyal customer and appreciate your business.

We will look forward to working with you again!

NH
Natha H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Reps, not a long wait
I brought my car in for an emergency repair. Phillip was the service rep who took my car in. The car was diagnosed and Phillip explained the situation to me and what would be needed to repair the car and how long it would take. He was prompt in calling me when the car was repaired. He was very thorough in explaining everything to me.

Good Morning Natha,

Thank you for taking the time to submit the survey and to let us know what a terrific job Philip, your service advisor, did for you at this recent visit. I'll be sure to share your wonderful comments with him.

We pride ourselves on delivering 5-Star service to our customers.  Thanks for letting us know we provided that for you!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Not sure if I will be back or not. Not a customer friendly experience.
3 different people saw me while I was there. A service advisor wrote up the order, another person came out after a while and called out my name and when I answered, they said they just wanted to know where I was, and they walked away. The last person came out, handed me my invoice, pointed at the cashier and said you can pay over there. Noting else was ever said to me.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, and for speaking with me earlier by phone.  I appreciated the opportunity to discuss your concerns.

We do thank you for your business and look forward to working with you again.

NR
Nancy R.
Mableton, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service Managers
I have always had good service from Ed Voyles Hyundai. Their Service Managers are friendly and very helpful.

Good Afternoon Nancy,

I am delighted that we continue to provide you with good service, and to know you can count on our Service Managers to be friendly and helpful!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

VM
Valentine M.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Air repair
The service at this location is always very good.

Good Afternoon Valentine,

Thank you for responding to the survey, we appreciate knowing that once again you received very good service, worthy of a 5-Star rating!

We value your business and look forward to working with you again.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Services
This place is great, they get you in and out in no time and they services and employees are great.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your wonderful comments, and 5-Star rating. We are so pleased you had an excellent service experience at your recent visit.

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast Efficient service
Phil, a service advisor, took great care of my car. He went above and beyond. My car service was completed sooner than I anticipated. All done with a smile from all staff members I encountered.
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Good Morning,

Thanks so much for taking the time to complete our survey and providing your wonderful comments regarding your visit. I'll be sharing this with Phil and the rest of our staff.

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Customer Service

Stephanie C.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
polite and professional
I was in and out in less than an hour. Kathy was very polite and professional. I will return again for next maintenance
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Good Morning Stephanie,

So very glad to hear you had such a good experience with  our service department.  We are so very pleased to have earned a 5-Star rating.  I'll share your comments with your service advisor, Cathy as I know she'll appreciate the kudos!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I loved how fast I was able to get my car serviced and back on the road. They even inspected other problems the car was having. I wish I had known about the other problem areas before I picked my car up though, I would’ve had all the repairs done at once. But I will be back soon for those repairs.

Good Afternoon Paris,

We appreciate your time for completing the survey.  Thank you so much for the 5-Star rating, we are delighted to have provided you with an excellent service experience!

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

WH
Wendolyn H.
Regular Maintainace
I appreciate the prompt & reliable service.

Good Morning Wendolyn,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate your terrific comments and the perfect score!

We very much appreciate your business Wendolyn, and look forward to working with you again.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Mrs

Good Morning,

Thank you for sending us your survey responses.  We are very pleased to have earned a perfect score, and to know we provided you with GREAT customer service!

We appreciate your business and will look forward to your next visit.

Customer Service

SL
Sidney L.
Sid levine
They do a very good job.

Good Morning Sid,

Thanks so much for completing the survey, giving us a perfect score and for the terrific comment.  Glad to know we are doing a good job for our customers!

We appreciate your business Sid, and look forward to working with you again.

NS
Nelci S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
VERY GOOD SERVICE
IT WAS THE FASTEST SERVICE I EVER HAD, VERY NICE AND POLITE AGENTS.

Good Morning Nelci,

So pleased to here you had an excellent experience with our service department, thank you for the 5-Star rating and the compliments!

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

East Point, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied with the wait time to service vehicle.
No hot coffee, just water available. Also other customers were complaining about the wait to themselves.

Good Morning Sir,

I'm sorry that you experienced a lengthy wait at your recent service vist.  It does not usually take more than 1 1/2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation.  I'm sorry you weren't told it would be longer than that or why the wait was going to be so long that day.

I know our service manager wanted to do something for you to alleviate your frustration and provided you with a complimentary car wash.  I'm pleased you were happy about that.

I can see from your service records that you have been our customer since 2014 and overall have been pleased with our service performance.

If you would kindly consider providing a re-score of the service that day to 4-Star, we would greatly appreciate it.  While we didn't get the service done in a timely manner, we did try to make up for it with the complimentary car wash.

Jeffrey S.
Austell, GA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service & Diagnostics
Ed Voyles Hyundai provided great customer service in giving me a free shuttle ride home while performing a through diagnostic of my vehicle.
The were able to determine the problem and resolved the issue with one visit.

Good Morning Jeffrey,

Thanks so much for letting us know how pleased you were with your recent visit to our service department. I'm also very happy to hear our shuttle service was helpful for you.

We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Mableton, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
An Experience That Has Positively Changed My perception of Car dealerships
Kathy Stump, continues to give excellent uncompromising Customer Service!
She is respectful and thoughtful of my time and financial constraints, always putting my safety first.
My daughter now owns a Hyaundai.

DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know what a great job our Service Advisor Cathy has done for you here at Ed Voyles Hyundai.
We are delighted your daughter now owns a Hyundai, and I bet I know where she will be coming for service!

Thanks again, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Phillip in the service area was fantastic! He has many years of experience and it shows! Thanks Phillip

Nathaniel
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thanks so much for taking the time to complete the survey and to give such nice kudos to your service advisor Philip.

I am delighted you had an excellent experience and very much appreciate the 5-star rating!!

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back the next time you need service.

ST
Sally T.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
ALWAYS SUPERB! Why am I ever surprised???!!!!! And you are so nice - ALWAYS!
Everything PERFECT - ALWAYS ! I LOVE you!!!
DONNA N. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good Afternoon Sally,

I was so delighted to read your comments and to see the perfect score Cathy earned from you.  I will be sharing this with her in a few minutes, but wanted to say THANKS for taking the time to respond to this survey and let us know we have done a great job for you.

We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.