Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.7619014/5Overall Rating 3.7619014/5Overall Rating 3.7619014/5rating 3.7619014rating 3.7619014
Overall Rating 2.23256/5Overall Rating 2.23256/5rating 2.23256rating 2.23256rating 2.23256

James L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/13/2019 Category: Service
service excellent amenities not
read prior comments

BK
Brian K.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Fast and efficient.

HK
Harish K.
Alpharetta, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Not Happy with latest service
Pls check concern and comment in previous form page
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Could you please contact me when you get a chance 770-952-8881 ext 2401.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Meh
Meh, meh and meh
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Could you please contact me when you get a chance at 770-952-8881 ext 2401.

JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Rescore chance.

Magdalene B.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Good. Management reads & responds to survey information.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

could you please contact me when you get a chance at 770-952-8881 ext 2401.

Newnan, GA
Went To Bat
After experiencing a problem with a recall, Ed Voyles Hyundai went to bat for me with Hyundai corporate, who approved resolving the issue. Appreciated the extra effort by the dealership to make things right!

WH
Wendolyn H.
By Yearly check up, 2019
I'm always appreciative of the dependable efficient service and friendly staff who take care of your requests.
Wendy H

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service + Long Wait + Good Customer Service
I had an appointment for my first oil change on my new Hyundai. The desk service as well as the oil change were both quality services and they washed my car following my service. However, the wait was very long - 1hour and 50minutes. When customer service found out that I had waited for so long, they called to apologize, explain what they’re doing to fix the issue, and compensated me by covering the cost of my next oil change. I felt thankful for their extra step in making up for the long wait.

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Quality service, Unfavorable amount of time
I went in for an appointment to get an oil change. The oil change was done well and no other services were suggested (brand new vehicle) and they washed my car before returning it. HOWEVER, it took 1 hour and 50 minutes for my car to be returned to me. I felt that my appointment wasn’t prioritized.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

I am sorry for it taking too long.  Thank you for your response it will help us in the future!

TR
Tammy R.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick, helpful, courteous
I was a walk in and was helped immediately.

James G.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Creative Approach
Cathy Stump did an outstanding job helping to find a warranty response for a couple of vary expensive parts that had failed and needed replacement. It was a very fair solution to an unexpected expense. I could not have been more pleased with the result.

Michael D.
Dunwoody, GA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I brought my 2018 Hyundai Sonata in to the service department at Ed Voyles for a warranty issue. They were courteous, competent and professional. I have had some bad experiences in the past with the service departments at various dealerships, but Ed Voyles Hyundai delivers.

Brenda H.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Close to my office and my service rep.
Cathy Stump, my service rep is always friendly and accommodating.

Lisa M.
Douglasville, GA
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Terrific service advisor led to great service. Everything was done as promised at a reasonable price.

AO
Amber O.
Smyrna, GA
service recovery
Mr. Varner contacted me and advised me that my experience would NOT be repeated based on his commitment to improve the service culture at Voyles Hyundai. I expect his hard work and efforts to be successful.

could do better
Accurate communication should be a minimum requirement.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

I am sorry for us dropping the ball on that.  Please, contact me when you get a chance at 770-952-8881 ext 2401 when you get a chance.

A
A.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome Service
Cathy is amazing! Super friendly! Great Service!

Fairburn, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Felt ripped off
I have felt like I was taken advantage of my last two visits to this location with the goal being getting at least $300 out of me each time!
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Please contact me when you get a change at 770-952-8881 ext 2401.  I would like to talk with you about this matter.

KT
Kevin T.
Mableton, GA
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service and quality of work!
Kathy is always there to help me out of any situation with my daughter's Azera! The tech even test drove the car with me to explain what the problem was - WOW such excellent follow through!!! Hyundai has earned my confidence and trust! Thank you.

Morgan B.
Powder Springs, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Standard Service
I scheduled an appointment to have my vehicle serviced and they took it right away and gave me updates

TP
Tonya P.
College Park, GA
Very unprofessional
Phil was very unprofessional when speaking to me about the fact that I had brought my car in before for the same problem and was told it was fixed when it had not been.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

I am sorry for your bad experience.  I remember talking to you.  I will definatly get with Philip on teaching him on how to talk to people better.

JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

I talked with customer affairs they are working on your case.  As soon as I hear something back I will reach out to you!

HW
Heather W.
Smyrna, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service!
Phillip was great! He took care of me and my Kona very well. Always available when I had questions. Great dealership!