4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Brian B.
01/24/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE
I was very pleased with the entire experience from start to finish. I have been to this service department a few times before and while I was pleased I was never impressed until this visit. Drew was fantastic; he explained all of the options I had to choose from and explained in great detail what each one took care of. I didn't feel like I was just being pressured into spending hundreds of dollars but instead had a clear understanding of what I was paying for and how my vehicle benefitted from it. I will be coming back to see Drew for all of my future service appointments as well as other family members that own Hyundai will be doing as well.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Mike G.
East Point, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service Advisor
Cathy Stump cares and listens!! She treats you like family! Period.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Woodstock, GA
2014 Hyundai Azera
01/20/2020 Category: Service
They do a nice job
I was in and out. Waiting area was comfortable. No games about non-sense services that you don’t need.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Fixing the paint and explanation of Saturday service
This review of for Ed Voyles repairing the paint ding and the explanation of the Saturday service. It was appreciated the follow up call, the willingness to repair my vehicle, and flexibility on providing a loaner vehicle. SUV came out great. Thanks for the honesty.

Service on Saturday is Brutal
Went for an oil change and to check the TPS. Was never told about a recall that had to be done. Turned into a 3 hr ordeal. Once I got my car back TPS was still not repaired and I now had a deep ding on my 3 month old vehicle. Only 2 service coordinators present trying to service 20 people so there was 0 coordination/communication and I had to wait even longer to get checked out. I get accidents happen but I have never experienced that at other dealerships that are not Hyundai. Really disappointing first time.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

I am sorry about your past visit! We did have a problem with our system to allow us to be over booked!

JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much for the rescore on the survey!

KR
Krishnamoorthy R.
Cumming, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Very happy with Ed Voyles Hyundai Service Center!
I hardly post reviews, but I could not stop post this one. Ed Voyles Hyundai's service is just too good. It is just too awesome. And hats off to Cathy Stump. She is so easy to work with and really provides excellent customer service. I drive 40+ miles one way for my car service only because Ed Voyles Hyundai is too good. Please keep up the good work! Thanks!
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

2019 Hyundai Tucson
excellent
excellent service
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

01/10/2020 Category: Service
The service department is made great by the Advisors performance and the technicians work.
I was very happy with my experience at Ed Voyles Hyundai and that was in large part due to the exemplary service provided by Drew. From the very start he was as friendly, courteous and professional as one could be. He didn't try to push me into things i didn't want and explained the things i needed in great detail so I also did the recommended services. I will continue to have Drew as my advisor for as long as I own a Hyundai.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

HW
Harold W.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Recall service
Excellent service, especially Rachael. Hyundai should assume all cost, including all rental car cost, for recall service.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for the review!  Let me know what we can do next time to earn a 5 star review!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
First oil change
The first oil change is always free from hyundai if you go to the dealership where you bought your vehicle. I loved the place where you can stay while your vehicle is serviced. And also I loved how the time for waiting for the service is quite short. I definitely come back to get my 2nd oil change.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

SP
Shannon P.
Powder Springs, GA
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Best service ever!
I can always depend on Cathy Stump to make sure all my service needs are taken care of. And Parker is great technician.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Marietta, GA
12/31/2019 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service. They detected an issue with my car during routine maintenance. Ordered the parts and repaired it.

Good job!
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Barron S.
Marietta, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service at a Fair Price
Ed Voyles Hyundai Service is the best. Friendly service representatives that are professional and customer focused. Your car gets the service it needs at a fair price and in a timely manner.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

MO
Michael O.
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Always Friendly & Quality Service
Ed Voyles service team always does an outstanding job. They keep you informed on anything that is being done to your vehicle and work hard to get you in and out as quickly as possible, while still providing quality service.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

GJ
Gloria J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. Great people
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for the review!

VR
Vikram R.
Alpharetta, GA
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service with a smile
Excellent customer service and care. I've been going to the Ed Voyles group for maintenance since 2003, and am yet to be disappointed. Yes, I've had some issues, but it's been taken care of right away, unless a Hyundai or a Honda part failed totally. In those cases, I've been given a loaner car and a friendly smile.
If you go to Hyundai, ask for Ms. Stump.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for the review!