Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.7631584/5Overall Rating 3.7631584/5Overall Rating 3.7631584/5rating 3.7631584rating 3.7631584
Overall Rating 2.21053/5Overall Rating 2.21053/5rating 2.21053rating 2.21053rating 2.21053

AW
Artrelle W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2019 Category: Service
The staff is extremely nice. The wait time was reasonable.

Lisa S.
Powder Springs, GA
Service customer
Phillip has always been very courtesy and helpful when I called and taken my vehicle in for service

NM
Nancy M.
Friendly service
Very good experience.

Jonesboro, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Pricing Needs to Align with Market
I like Hyundai but their pricing and rates are obscene. I should trust that my dealership is providing me with a fair and reasonable price but as as a single, young woman coming in for a diagnostics test and quote I think the stereotype of having a lack of overall car knowledge was used. The estimate I received for my wheel bearing, hub, and wheel replacement was based on that stereotype. Disappointing.
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

I am sorry about the way you feel if you would like to contact me for any other info or questions at 770-952-8881 ext 2401.

SR
Shelby R.
Powder Springs, GA
Great Service!!!
Cathy and the rest of the staff are always very welcoming and personable!!

03/21/2019 Category: Service
They have great service and it is easy to sign up for service online. They make the experience easy and pleasant.

James R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Software upgrade
Comments should not have to be repeated
JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

I'm sorry for the repeat visit!  Please contact me back if any other questions.

770-952-8881 ext 2401

Easy scheduling
Easy to schedule. Shuttle service was much appreciated when told car would take longer to service due to additional manufacturer recalls.

Koyant B.
Pleasant service
My expectations were managed wirh respect to time and scope of service I was going ro receive. They were pleasant and knowledgeable.

VB
Vijay B.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Help customers, do not create new issues.!
please do communicate well with customers. Help them better. they would come for service with lot of trust. They spend their valuable time to visit the center.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Hello,

I am sorry for your negative experience, as you know this is not the normal for us. Recently we have started a restructure with a brand-new management team And are experiencing growing pains as well as process improvements. This time of year, is usually very busy by nature, adding in new staff and new processes certainly Makes it more testing for us all. Please let me know personally when you return. I would like to take the opportunity to meet you as well as see your service through. We Are very customer centric and will be better on your next visit.

770)952-8881

JOSEPH W V. from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

It was very nice talking to you on the phone sir!  Hopefully we can turn around the issue and get that positive rescore.  Thank you!

770-952-8881 ext 2401

Charles S.
GREAT SERVICE
It's easy. clean. comfortable, fast. courtesy

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time too share your experience with us here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/Kia. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve your service experience. As your Customer Relations Manager here at Ed Voyles Hyundai/Kia, I am happy that you have had an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by responding to this message if you have any other comments,questions or concerns that i may be able to assist you with or by phone (770-952-8881)

2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service was great ... As usual!
Service was great ... As usual! Cathy provides A#1 customer service all with a smile!

NW
Nicole W.
Lithia Springs, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Ed Voyles Goes the Distance!
I live about 4 miles from my local Hyundai dealer but drove right past it to Ed Voyles when my car needed service. I didn’t know what to expect from them but I knew what I had experienced with the other dealer: long waits, mediocre service, and a lot of run around! It is also very noisy there as I was trying to work while I waited. My sister took her car for service and still does not have it back more than a month later! I am so glad I chose Ed Voyles! I was greeted by name when I arrived. My car was serviced in a calm relaxing environment and returned to me promptly. I’m glad I went the distance to Ed Voyles because they definitely went the distance for me!

MT
Mia T.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Jennee took great care of my car. She explained all services with a smile and had it ready as promised.

GT
Gloria T.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Time
It was a grest visit. For what I had done at the spur of the moment , I give excellent rating. Philip was very friendly. professional and knowledgeable. Thanks
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient people
Would definitely return for future service.

GH
Gregg H.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
brake light fuse switch
Service was quick and efficient.

Decatur, GA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Thumps Up
Good job! Quick! Convenient!!
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

SG
Sherry G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction is #1 at Ed Voyle Hyundai
Ed Voyles Service Department treats me like a VIP - text messages for service questions, completion of service and contact of valet driver service.
Prices are itemized on invoice and includes a graphic analysis of your car's performance areas e.g. tire wear, brake wear, etc.
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Randy W.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
60,000 maintenance
Maintenance and service dept outstanding.
Kathy Stump is an excellent Service rep and is very meticulous in taking care of her customers. (me)
Amy G., Customer Relations Manager from Ed Voyles Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019