Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5rating 4.0000014
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KL
Kristen L.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I always bring my Santa Fe Sport back to Northpark Hyundai for service. The staff are always friendly and helpful, the service is quick, and they always do an excellent job. I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a new vehicle or looking to service their current Hyundai!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
GreT service
Above and beyond
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

RA
Robert A.
Abita Springs, LA
2016 Hyundai Equus
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Dealership has great Service and Parts staffs and very competent service technicians
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Kevin M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling
Na

Ralph C.
Bush, LA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
It's nice to do Business with Professional People.
Great Service,as always.

KJ
Kimberly J.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Unsatisfactory dealings with the lady that called me regarding my car.

Thank you for the feedback. I would love to hear about you concerns dealing with the lady that called you. You can call me directly at 985-801-1637 or respond to this email. Thank you

Danelle H.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The people at Eddie Tourelle are always so courteous and accommodating. They explain what the issue may or may not be and take the action needed to get me back on the road in tip top shape. I greatly appreciate their commitment to excellence.

PR
Phillip R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
First oil change.
Close by and efficient. Courteous staff.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

GS
Guy S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018 Category: Service
MAINTENANCE SERVICE
Trustworthy, quality service
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Easy Breezy
From buying my car to routine maintenance visits, everyone at Northpark Hyundai has been so nice, helpful and professional. Couldn't be easier to deal with.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Jackie B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
It’s great because people are friendly
My experience is always good. I only have one complaint. When I asked about my leather seat discoloring it was blamed on me and that it’s probably a stain from my clothes. One area I could see where that’s possible. The other area there’s no way my clothes could get in the side band part of the seat. I disagreed and told the gentleman this. He just said on the lighter leather it happens all the time and Hyundai wouldn’t replace it. He never offered to even check. I’m not please with the answers I got on this subject because my car is only 6 months old and shouldn’t have done this no matter where I bought it from.

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry for the explanation I gave you about the seat. I may have not explained it correctly. As I said I have seen this with different models with light color interior and tried getting warranty coverage on the same issue and was unable to get coverage, because it's not the leather coming apart it's something staining it. That has been my experience on that exact concern. If you would like you can have a second opinion about this concern by another dealer if you would like. If I can help let me know.

AP
Ashley P.
Bush, LA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
All it takes is 1 phone call and the guys at Eddie Tourell's Hyundai get the ball rollin for me!
Got a flat tire and by the time I made it to the dealership, they were ready and waiting for me! Go see Joe for your next car!

My elantra
Getting my car serviced is never a hassle. Love my crew!

NN
Neal N.
Great service.
We received great service from very helpful and friendly workers.

Dennis G.
Hammond, LA
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Great people Great dealership

10/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, and courteous service.

PG
Paul G.
Carriere, MS
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Ronald is great...
Ronald Oubre is excellent... attentive, listens carefully to what you tell him, he explains things clearly in a logical way and does so in an easy to understand manner regarding our Tucson and it care and service.

Bora B.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Response to service manager.
Actually, if you read my initial review, I was COMPLIMENTING that I felt your estimated time to fix all the recalls seems much more REALISTIC than the other dealership. Sorry if you completely took that the wrong way. Go back and kindly reread it. That is why you guys got 3 out of 5 stars Ron. If I felt you guys did such a poor job, it would've been 1 out of 5. The 3 out of 5 stars is for the long wait on the shuttle ride. The shuttle ride is complimentary. But with that, I was able to contact both a rep at your dealership and Mr. Tom personally to find out what was taking so long. There was only 1 customer ahead of me at the time of needing a shuttle and he picked up 1 customer near where I reside. Yes, construction can get very heavy. I drive every morning on those same roads during some of the heaviest traffic in the morning to Pearl River from our area. I takes me 30 minutes to drive from here to there. The man doesn't use modern navigation to get to destinations and that also limits pickup time. He decided to take Pinnacle Parkway to try to get to me faster which is like the worst thing to do. How is it that my wife who drove from Stennis Space Center which is 45 minutes away, not including traffic, was able to pick me up faster? Sir, I have driven in heaviest D.C. and New York traffic...the traffic here seems like a bit much but I and other people who have worked there can assure you the traffic here seems like much but it moves. As for the jerk that honked at us, thanks for letting us know that he is not affiliated with you guys. We just didn't know because of how late he left and his appearance. We're a family so we are into stupid road rage scuffles. He honked, gave us a mean look, and drove away. We just stood there kind of dumbfounded. My review is just an honest opinion, I hope that it didn't offend you. On the contrary, I have actually recommended your service department for repairs on their Hyundais. Thank for responding to my review though, I plan on still going to you guys for service as long as I am welcomed but my criticism is just one shuttle experience. If you have any further concerns- please feel free to call me personally. My number should still be in your system.

10/25/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle service can use an upgrade.
I never had a problem in years past. But they need more shuttle drivers. I waited nearly 3 hours just to get a ride...but my wife who came from MS beat the shuttle driver to take me back to pick up the car.

Thank you for the review. I would like to address some of your concerns. Your first concern about the time. I'm not sure why the other dealer said it would only take 3 hours. You had 7 recalls and most of them could have caused a safety concern. As you noted we said it would take all day and called you at 3:20 saying your car is completed. So the repair was completed before the promised time. I understand your time is important, but if that was a priority why not have them do it? Three hours to do 7 recalls seems a little unrealistic to me, but maybe they can have those repairs done in that time frame. Your second concern about the shuttle. I agree waiting that time for the shuttle seems long to me as well. Times have been longer due to the traffic is this area. As you know with the construction and 3:20 in the afternoon traffic tends to be heavy. We use Mr. Tom to do complimentary shuttle service for our customers. At times he might have a few people in line to get a ride back. Our top priority is repairing you vehicle safely and correctly. As for you third concern about someone honking and someone giving you a nasty glare. I'm very sorry that happened to you. I can only assume that was another customer. Due to the fact none of my technicians drive a Mercedes. They drive Hyundai products. And to complain about a situation that happened between you and another customer really isn't fair to the dealership. We're just as upset that we have two customers in our parking lot causing a scene. If you would like to discuss this further you can contact me directly at 985-801-1637.

BF
Bonney F.
Folsom, LA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Quck and easy.
Easy to make appt and everyone friendly and helpful.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

MF
Michael F.
Mccomb, MS
2015 Hyundai Equus
10/22/2018 Category: Service
As long as Ronald is running service I will continue to buy cars here. I have had 3 equus's over the years and will be downgrading to a G90.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the great review. If you need anything please let me know