Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

MN
Markwell N.
communication/social skills
easy to work with
fair prices
good communication
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Kenneth M.

Always awesome

MV
Mary Ann V.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Ronald is the best, He and his staff is always polite and very helpful helpful:)

MF
Michael F.
Mccomb, MS
2015 Hyundai Equus
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Ronald always takes great care of us.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Tracy N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
As always, the entire staff works in such a way that you feel like you are their most valuable customer-even if you are only there for an oil change. My original salesman always greets me by name and remembers details about my car and my family and our previous conversations and the service department takes care of my car and returns it to me looking like brand new.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Jo L.
Slidell, LA
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Ron is so helpful and provides great service advice.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Christopher M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick
No arguing, easy process

Alan B.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Ronald is the best!
Always excellent service. Ronald always goes above and beyond. Ordered part for me, let me know when it came in, scheduled my service, completed services timely, even took care of necessary recall service while I was there and I didn’t even know about it.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. If you need anything please let us know

Minnie D.
Franklinton, LA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Tom our salesman was super
No other comments
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

2013 Hyundai Accent
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Great customer service as always.

Sidonie M.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
prompt service
great

MA
Melinda A.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the great service. Ronald was great. He took a ride with us to be sure we where hearing the same noise when driving, He is always courteous and very helpful. Service was great, Thanks to all.

SR
Sandra R.
Destrehan, LA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very friendly and fast
Service is fast and service tech always such a gentleman.

David S.
Best in the business!
Really go the extra mile to earn my business. Ronald and Matt went out of their way to take care of me

AP
Ashley P.
Bush, LA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond!
I can not say enough good about everyone at this dealership! I highly recommend them for all your new car needs! I had my first service appointment this past weekend and had my 3 year old with me. Fun, right? It was! Everyone there went out of their way to make sure my little guy even enjoyed himself while there! They truly treat you like family!

Cynthia W.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional, timely, driver service, mindful of cost
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Martha P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
The service mama Get took really good care of me . Took me to work and brought my car to me. Matt is amazing!!
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Kevin M.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy, accessible
Pleased
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018