Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5rating 4.0000014
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

02/19/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate your gracious service - Why is the TV station always on remodeling house? The only thing negative about your service!

TV channel could be improve. Remodeling houses is not very interesting!
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We try to use nonconfrontational programming for our customers, however we will always try to accommodate a customer in our service dept. Just let one of the advisors know when you come in and we will be happy to change the channel as long as no one else is watching. Thanks for the feedback

James G.
Independence, LA
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Eddie tourelles north park hyundai
Good people that get the job done right.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Baton Rouge, LA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
As always Ron, and his team are wonderful in the Service Department

RF
Richard F.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Excellent as usual. Work done as promised.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

CA
Carolyn A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Got me serviced on short notice
Always excellent service. This time, they were able to work me in the same day and fix me up with no problem!!

Ayad M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome job
I have had my SUV for 5 years now and would not take it anywhere else for service. they always provide great service

MF
Michael F.
Mccomb, MS
2015 Hyundai Equus
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

WM
William M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/08/2019 Category: Service
The staff.
I have always enjoyed very good service when bringing my car in for servicing.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Sheri B.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent & efficient service with a smile as always
Excellent & efficient service with a smile as always
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Jaime P.
Folsom, LA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place
I love bringing my car into the shop here!!! Everyone is wonderful!!!
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Madisonville, LA
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick services
Always friendly and there when I need help
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

CA
Carolyn A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Always welcoming, friendly and prompt!

LD
Lawrence D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Owner
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

AP
Ashley P.
Bush, LA
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai for the win again!
I stopped and grabbed some breakfast for me and my son to eat while we waited and my car was finished before we were finished eating! Everyone is always so friendly and helpful! I seriously can not say enough good about this place!

BG
Barbara G.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service!
I’m always pleased with the staff and appreciate their professionalism and friendliness.

EA
Eva A.
Arnaudville, LA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Great job. I was working temporarily in the Covington area and the team at Northpark were great!
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

FF
Farrah F.
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Gives Me One Less Thing to Worry About
Ronald and the service team at Northpark Hyundai are the best!! Knowing when my car needs its general maintenance and leaving it in the hands of such dedicated professionals gives me one less thing to worry about! Thanks Ronald... and thanks, Northpark Hyundai!

GM
George M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/24/2019 Category: Service
PROFESSIONAL, UNDERSTANDING, OUTSTANDING SERVICE, VERY FRIENDLY
I NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY GENESIS GETTING THE BEST SERVICE. EVERYONE HAS A GREAT ATTITUDE AND ARE SERVICE MINDED PEOPLE!! I HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCE IN ALL THE WORK THAT IS DONE ON MY CAR.

I AM ALWAYS PLEASE WITH HOW QUICKLY THE SERVICE IS DONE AND THE EXCELLENT SERVICE I RECEIVE!

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! George Moore

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/24/2019 Category: Service
recall
good work, nice people, quick

Joseph F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Always professional and courteous
My Hyundai Santa Fe has only been serviced by the service Department at Northpark Hyundai. It is a 2012. I’ve had nothing but Great experiences with them.