MN
Mike N.
Ram 1500
04/21/2021
Very professional
Very professional clean shop good work

Meredith M.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/21/2021
Professional and Reliable
I've been coming to Lou's Edison Motors for the past 20+ years, and I have always been satisfied with the work on my cars in the past and in the present. They explain what has been serviced on my car and will also let you know of any other recommendations for servicing, if needed.

LJ
Loretta J.
Woodbridge, NJ
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Loretta said she has been going there for many years and is always satisfied.

Jeff L.
04/12/2021
Great Service!
Lou provides excellent service at a fair price. His honesty is demonstrated by the detailed information he provides and he is very friendly and respectful with his clients.

Rich W.

RA
Rich A.
03/28/2021
A company you can trust
I went through a period of years where it seemed like every mechanic I brought my car to either knew nothing about cars or assumed that I knew nothing. Unnecessary repairs were often suggested and on more than one occasion when I picked up my car I found out the work I paid for was never even completed! On one memorable occasion, the mechanic returned my car to me in worse shape than it was in when I brought it in for service! When I questioned the new issues with my car, that mechanic simply told me the car was "that way when I brought it in" and dismissed me.
Then I found Lou's Edison Motors. I've been bringing my family's cars to Lou's for years now and I couldn't be happier. They are courteous and friendly, and unlike other service stations in the area, they know what they are doing. Equally importantly to me - they are HONEST. I never have to worry about them pushing for bogus repairs and I never feel like I am being ripped off.
If your car needs work, bring it to Lou's. You won't be sorry.

NR
Nancy R.
03/26/2021
Knowledgeable, Honest, and very Friendly
Lou and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable mechanics. I felt very comfortable from the moment i walked in. Got an oil change, Lou explained everything I needed to know. Great price and work done as estimated. Def recommend and I am now a new loyal customer.

03/25/2021
Great!
really good service, no complaints

Janet L.
Nissan Murano
03/24/2021
Honest and knowledgeable mechanic
Always spot on with diagnostics. Extremely knowledgeable and experienced. Reasonable pricing.

Jessica D.
Belleville, NJ
03/16/2021
Great Experience
I work in the area got a flat tire came to Lou's and in a short amount of time I was back on the road! Everything was put back for me and i received awesome service!! 10/10 will be back.

MA
M A.
Always 5 Stars
Lou has been my mechanic for many years and I hope for many more years to come. He and his team always kept my vehicle excellent condition!

TC
Tom C.
Lou's service
Been going to Lou's for several years. Always professional and honest.

MA
Marge A.
Always 5 Stars
Lou has been my mechanic for many years and I hope for many more years. He and his team keep my vehicle in great shape.

Fords, NJ

Mike F.
Port Reading, NJ
03/03/2021
Lou himself.
I know when I leave my vehicles have received the service they needed at a reasonable price.