MA
Marge A.
01/16/2020
Lou is an absolute treasure!
Again Lou has gotten my vehicle back in shape for another 100k+ miles. He and his team are the best!

AJ
Arthur J.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/15/2020
Awesome guys
I appreciate the great work

CL
Cindy L.
North Brunswick, NJ
01/14/2020
Excellent service and reasonable prices
Lou’s great work and fair prices have allowed me to keep my cars running smoothly for years. You will not find a more honest auto mechanic who takes such great pride on his work!

AP
Adeline P.
01/10/2020
Loud made sure I was in and out in n
Lou made sure I was in and out as soon as possoble

HM
Hugh M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/05/2020
Quality of Service
Lou is honest so when he advises that something needs to be done to keep your automobile running efficiently and safely you can feel confident about it. We have been going to Lou's Edison Motors for many years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

LI
Louis I.
Mercury Cougar
12/20/2019
Great experience
Had a great experience dealing with Lou the shop fixed me up quickly after needing a new alternator and got me back on the road faster then i expected. Good job guys

BD
Bob D.
Metuchen, NJ
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/18/2019
Friendly and extremely capable
Would not bring my car anywhere else, been a custom since 1994.

12/06/2019
News 12
We have recently started to use Edison Motors to service our fleet of vehicles. Over these past couple months we have been extremely pleased with the quickness and thoroughness of the maintenance that has been done. The owner Lou is highly personable, and spends a lot of time in the garage getting his hands dirty alongside his employees. The communication regarding each vehicle has been great, and we will continue to use this facility as long as he will have us!

12/04/2019
No heat
Took my truck in had no heat lou was able to find the problem and fix In a timely manner

Domenic B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/22/2019
Great, honest work
Full explanation of all work done. Fair pricing, good workers....will go back for maintenance as needd.

PC
Phyllis C.
Kearny, NJ
Lexus ES 300
11/18/2019
Reliable and courteous
I have been taking my vehicles to Lou’s Edison Motors for years. He keeps my cars in top shape no matter the reason He is fair, he has worked with me when small problems are big one, I trust him. They are professional, friendly and reliable. I have recommended colleagues, they have used Lou and have had great results as well.

Rich W.
11/11/2019
2004 ram
Very happy with repairs. Lou was very friendly and took time to explain repairs.

Metuchen, NJ
Nissan Versa
11/08/2019
Great, fast service
We dropped our 10-year-old car yesterday morning, it needed a muffler and several other parts. Lou's finished the job before my husband finished work, as usual, we are very satisfied with the job. Thanks, Lou and staff!

RJ
Richard J.
Fords, NJ
11/02/2019
Another great experience at Lou’s!
Lou took care of my car issues no problem! Could not have been any nicer or more honest! Just plain old good deal all around!

Jennie P.
11/01/2019
Lou,s Edison Motors
Lou"s is the only place that I would go for oil change etc. They are trustworthy, pleasant and service is A1.