Kathryn B.
Woodbridge, NJ
Subaru Legacy
02/01/2019
I feel safe in my car because of the care it receives at Lou’s. I am a long time customer and cannot imagine going anywhere else. Not only do I recommend Lou’s, I do so strongly.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Kathryn. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle and keeping you safe on the roadways.

NA
Nick A.
01/31/2019
John and Lou are the real deal!
I’ve brought my car to numerous mechanics before Lou’s Edison motors and none of them have more knowledge and customer care than Lou’s. The team is truly concerned about your vehicle and are the most honest mechanics I’ve seen. Take your car to Lou’s Edison motors. You won’t be disappointed.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Nick. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

Ben M.
Mazda CX-9
01/31/2019
Amazing Service Great Price
Dropped my car off over night as my alternator was dying. Not only did Lou and his staff make the repair, they looked overny car and changed my front brakes and rotors, changed the alternator belt, changed the oil and changed my radiator that was leaking. Lou treats my car like his own and does it for a great price. Very grateful to know that i have a mechanic to count on.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Ben. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

MA
Marge A.
01/24/2019
Always the besr!
If I could give Lou’s more than five stars, I would. Always looking out for your safety on the road. My vehicle is 19 yrs old and running like new because Lou and his crew take such good care of it.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Margie. It is always our pleasure servicing your vehicle and keeping you safe on the roadways.

GR
Gwen R.
01/22/2019
The Best Service
As usual I get great service every time I have a car issue . My 2003 Honda Pilot I hope to retire. Per Lou In the future I will have to spend $3000+ TO GET HER UP TO SPEED. Lou recommends I put that money into a newer vehicle. I've been coming here since 1993 so does my family and friends. The all love Lou, John and their team. Even my skeptical friend now bring both his cars here and tells me thank you !!!!!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 01/22/2019

No Gwen, thank you! It is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

Mary C.
Honda Accord
01/22/2019
Exemplary customer service and high integrity
Lou came highly recommended. When my car's battery light came on in the cold, I took it to Lou. They thoroughly checked everything to ensure all the parts are working as they are supposed to be hand clearly explain what they found after checking my car carefully. Very honest and a pleasure to work with.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Mary. It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

Andrew S.
01/14/2019
Honest and well communicated
Explained very well what the problem was which was repaired quickly. Staff was friendly and comfortable to talk with
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Andrew. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

JV
Jeff V.
Little Falls, NJ
01/04/2019
Simply the best around.
Lou's is the best. Both John and Lou are polite, honest, reliable and a great team to do business with.
I would recommend them to anyone in the area - and those willing to take a ride to a service shop that will provide honest service at a honest price.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Jeff. it is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

Charles B.
New Jersey
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Charles said it was good service and they solved his problem.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you Charles. It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

Buick Regal TourX
12/13/2018
Tire repair
I had a low tire pressure warning, Lou found the tire and fixed the the tire real fast. The same great service.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Barbara. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

12/11/2018
Tire repair
As always great service. Lou found the problem quickly and fixed it. Same great service.

GR
Gina R.
Princeton, NJ
12/08/2018
Great Visit
Another excellent service at Lou's. New tires, oil change. They worked within my budget on the tires. Always friendly. Loved the new puppy!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Gina. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle. Xena said woof woof :-)

BD
Bill D.
Springfield, NJ
Dodge Durango
12/07/2018
Great guys at Lou’s
John n lou are always professional courteous reasonable and on time every time!

Thanks guys!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Bill. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicles.

Roger W.
12/06/2018
Honesty and integrity
Took my truck in for service, oil change etc.thought I needed brakes. They checked over the truck and said all was good. They could have said the brakes were bad. I really appreciated the honesty.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Roger. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

FH
Fran H.
12/05/2018
Trustworthy Professionals
My family has put our trust in Lou's Edison Motors for years. Both Lou and John make servicing our cars a pleasure. They keep our costs down, explain everything clearly, find time for our emergencies and do great work. We recommend them very highly!

12/04/2018
I had low pressure tire warning light on and Lou Checked it ,put air in the. I was In and out in 1/2 hour.

BD
Bob D.
Metuchen, NJ
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/30/2018
Keeps my vehicle in top top shape
My truck has over 175,000 miles and still going strong thanks to Lou's Edison Motors
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Bob. It is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

11/29/2018
Took car Monday, as I had a low tire pressure warning. Lou Checked it out, found the tire and put air in it. I was In and out in less than a hour.

Audre M.
Fords, NJ
11/15/2018
Always great service
Lou's Edison Motors always takes great care of my car. They provide friendly, quick, and reliable service.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Audra. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

JV
Jeff V.
Little Falls, NJ
11/14/2018
Lou's is a great Auto repair shop.
I have been going to Lou's for a few years now. His prices are very good. The quality of the work is excellent. I do not live around this area - however I gladly switch and bring my other car's to Lou for work that needs to be done. Good people, quality work and a quick cup of coffee while you wait! Awesome place. Give Lou a chance - you will not regret it.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Jeff. It is our pleasure servicing your families vahicles.