Buick Regal TourX
12/13/2018
Tire repair
I had a low tire pressure warning, Lou found the tire and fixed the the tire real fast. The same great service.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Barbara. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

GR
Gina R.
Princeton, NJ
12/08/2018
Great Visit
Another excellent service at Lou's. New tires, oil change. They worked within my budget on the tires. Always friendly. Loved the new puppy!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Gina. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle. Xena said woof woof :-)

BD
Bill D.
Springfield, NJ
Dodge Durango
12/07/2018
Great guys at Lou’s
John n lou are always professional courteous reasonable and on time every time!

Thanks guys!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Bill. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicles.

Roger W.
12/06/2018
Honesty and integrity
Took my truck in for service, oil change etc.thought I needed brakes. They checked over the truck and said all was good. They could have said the brakes were bad. I really appreciated the honesty.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Roger. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

BD
Bob D.
Metuchen, NJ
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/30/2018
Keeps my vehicle in top top shape
My truck has over 175,000 miles and still going strong thanks to Lou's Edison Motors
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Bob. It is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

11/29/2018
Took car Monday, as I had a low tire pressure warning. Lou Checked it out, found the tire and put air in it. I was In and out in less than a hour.

Audre M.
11/15/2018
Always great service
Lou's Edison Motors always takes great care of my car. They provide friendly, quick, and reliable service.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Audra. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

JV
Jeff V.
Little Falls, NJ
11/14/2018
Lou's is a great Auto repair shop.
I have been going to Lou's for a few years now. His prices are very good. The quality of the work is excellent. I do not live around this area - however I gladly switch and bring my other car's to Lou for work that needs to be done. Good people, quality work and a quick cup of coffee while you wait! Awesome place. Give Lou a chance - you will not regret it.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Jeff. It is our pleasure servicing your families vahicles.

GH
Gloria H.
11/14/2018
Always there for my emergencies!
My breaks suddenly gave out over the weekend and I needed my car to get to a special meeting on Monday. I dropped my car off Sunday night and wrote a note that I needed my car as soon as possible. Sure enough the car was fixed by Monday afternoon so once again Lou's Edison Motors saved the day for me. I would highly recommend this business for anyone looking for expert car repair and great customer service!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Gloria. It is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

Maureen W.
11/12/2018
Confident
I always leave Lou's Edison Motors confident in my car. I do a lot of traveling by car and that feeling of confidence is important. Never have I felt ripped off or doubtful of a bill. If the car needs it, they do it. If it doesn't, they don't. They are always polite.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Maureen. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

KP
Karl P.
11/08/2018
Expert Service Every Time!!!!
Lou's Edison Motors does outstanding work!!!! They leave no detail out!!! I wouldn't bring my car to anyone else!!!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you Karl. It is our pleasure keeping you and dad safe on the roadways.

SR
Samantha R.
Perrineville, NJ
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/08/2018
The only place I will take my car
These guys are the best. They are trustworthy and efficient and I always have peace of mind leaving my car with them. They treat their customers like family and your safety is of their utmost concern. I would never take my car anywhere else and highly recommend them to all of my family and friends.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your kind words Sam. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle and keeping you safe.

AO
Angel O.
Newark, NJ
Mazda CX-7
11/01/2018
Dependable as always
Lou is great.. Always honest and dependable.. Clean shop and always there when you need him..
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Angel. It is always our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

EC
Evelyn C.
10/28/2018
Accurate and Honest Repairs.
Great job again on my 2003 CRV; yes a 15 year old car.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Evelyn. It is our pleasure servicng your vehicle.

RP
Ron P.
Metuchen, NJ
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he positively recommends them for work.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Ron. It is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

CJ
Chris J.
10/15/2018
Best Auto Service Shop in NJ!
Lou and John take care of all our cars and do an awesome job! They do great work, always done on time and are about 2 of the nicest and most honest guys out there!
Always a great experience at Lou's shop!!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you Chris. It is always our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

RT
Raquel T.
10/11/2018
Top Notch Honest Service
Lou and John provided excellent service from start to finish. Great honest pricing and quick service. Will be back for sure.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Raquel and John. It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

Buick Regal TourX
10/09/2018
Thanks
Thanks for taking such good care of my new car. Great service as usual. Barbara Toth
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Barbara. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

MA
Marge A.
10/06/2018
6 stars+
Wish I could give Lou and his staff more than 5 stars because they deserve it. Have recommended Lou to many of my friends and they, too, have become loyal customers.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Margie. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

Russell R.
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Russell said that Lou and his staff do a great job on his vehicle.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Russell. It is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.