FC
Fran C.
Nissan Rogue
10/24/2020
After all the years of going to Lous Edison Motors, I am once again completely impressed! My battery died in my car and I had no one to jump it. Made a call to lou, he came to my home, jumped my battery and told me to drive it to his shop and he would change the battery...I was back home, with a new battery, in less than an hour!! I dont feel 5 stars is enough for the consistent, excellent service and care I've recieved from Lou all these years!

KY
Kent Y.
10/21/2020
Ultimate professional!
There's a reason there are nothing but 5stars. Great, honest, and top quality service all things that are not only hard to find these days especially with a mechanic. And just a really good guy!

PO
Philip O.
Lincroft, NJ
Hyundai Veracruz
10/21/2020
Tire issue
I had a sudden tire issue. Lou got me in next morning first thing. Took care of the problem asap, and, got me back on the road in no time.

Fords, NJ
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/20/2020
Another great service by Lou’s!! Always a pleasure coming here for auto work!!!!

PO
Philip JR O.
Red Bank, NJ
Mazda CX-7
10/14/2020
You can’t go wrong with Lou!
I’ve been bringing my cars to Lou for as long as I’ve been driving, and my parents were for even longer than that. I’ve sent several friends to him as well. He’s fair, honest, and does great work. An honest mechanic is worth his weight in gold, and Lou is worth even more than that!

CT
Cathy T.
Metuchen, NJ
Nissan Versa
10/09/2020
Lou's!
Always great service at Lou's!

TP
Terry P.
Buick Enclave
10/09/2020
I’ve had Lou and his mechanics work on my car over the last few years and have recommended them to others. He goes above an beyond.

Allentown, NJ
Nissan NV
10/05/2020
A shop that does it all
From my 1967 VW to my fleet vans:Fast, friendly, affordable and done right.

Audre M.
Fords, NJ
09/29/2020
Great service as always
Lou knows how to take care of his customers. I can always trust Lou in taking care of my care.

Meredith M.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/24/2020
Professional and trustworthy!
I have been pleased and satisfied with the service and professionalism for the past 28 years. Lou has always taken the time to explain things when I have a question, which I’ve trusted his experience in the service and repairs of my vehicles.

MA
Marge A.
09/23/2020
Always the Best Service
I’ve been taking my vehicle to Lou’s for many many years. I won’t go any other place. The service is outstanding!

MA
Marge A.
09/22/2020
Always the Best!
If I could give Lou’s more than five stars I would. He and his crew are always thorough. I would not go any place else.

LA
Lorraine A.
Lexus NX 200t
09/21/2020
Highly recommended
Friendly, professional garage. Took car there for a state inspection- it was completed when promised and would definitely go back for any other car issues.

AD
Alex D.
09/11/2020
Lou's Edison Motors is the best
I've been coming to Lou's Edison Motors since 1995 when the shop was still on Amboy Ave. He's always the easiest to deal with and the most reasonable pricewise. He fixed all my car troubles. They're the people you can always rely on for any automobile problem.

Jennie P.
08/27/2020
Lou's Edison Motors
Lou's is professional, a pleasant atmosphere, easy to understand problems and always pleasant.