CJ
Chris J.
Fords, NJ
10/15/2018
Best Auto Service Shop in NJ!
Lou and John take care of all our cars and do an awesome job! They do great work, always done on time and are about 2 of the nicest and most honest guys out there!
Always a great experience at Lou's shop!!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you Chris. It is always our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

RT
Raquel T.
Fords, NJ
10/11/2018
Top Notch Honest Service
Lou and John provided excellent service from start to finish. Great honest pricing and quick service. Will be back for sure.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you Raquel and John. It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

BT
Barbara T.
Buick Regal TourX
10/09/2018
Thanks
Thanks for taking such good care of my new car. Great service as usual. Barbara Toth
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you Barbara. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

MA
Marge A.
10/06/2018
6 stars+
Wish I could give Lou and his staff more than 5 stars because they deserve it. Have recommended Lou to many of my friends and they, too, have become loyal customers.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Margie. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

James S.
Colonia, NJ
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with June. She said James was very satisfied with the experience.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you June. It is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles

Jim S.
Colts Neck, NJ
Ford Police Interceptor
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business has great service and staff.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you Jim. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

Woodbridge, NJ
Ford Flex
09/15/2018
Count on Lou to keep you rolling
I had been having trouble with a leaky tire. Each time it was low I stopped and the guys at Lou filled the tire with a smile. Eventually had the tire repaired - it was a nail.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 09/17/2018

Jeff, it is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

Garfield, NJ
09/14/2018
Always pleasant to deal with
They guys at Lou's are so accommodating and knowledgeable. They will do everything in their power to help you and get you back on the road quickly!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Marianne. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

Kathy S.
Chrysler Concorde
09/12/2018
Excellent, trustworthy service as always
Brought my car in, resigned to it needing an expensive fix. Turns out it didn't need such a big job at all, and Lou & John told me so. At Lou's, they won't suggest any work your car doesn't need. Every job is explained, and explained in such a way that a non-gearhead like me can understand. I really appreciate their top-notch work, their dedication to letting the customer know what's going on, and their ethics. I'd absolutely recommend this business.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Kathy. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

GR
Gwen R.
09/12/2018
Always good service
Love the service I get for my aging Honda. John who makes the appointments is always patient and works hard to make the trauma of bring in your vehicle as painless as possible . My truck has 163 miles and is kept alive by Lou and his crew. They always treat women with respect and work hard to get your vehicle back to you as quickly as possible. I've referred several friends to Lou's and the are very happy.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Gwen. It is always our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

PO
Paulina O.
New Jersey
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Paulina said she was happy with the service she received, and she would recommend the business for service.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you Paulina. It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

Jim M.
Woodbridge, NJ
08/21/2018
always satisfied
The entire team understands both the vehicle and their customers needs. Always willing to research an issue and patiently explain options and costs to resolve. I trust them.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you Jim. It is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

Jennie P.
08/17/2018
Fantastic service. Lou and John are friendly, considerate professional
I have been having my car serviced for many years. I would not have my car serviced anywhere else. Lou's is top notched.

TC
Tim C.
08/15/2018
Easy repair coordination
I have been a customer for 16 years and service has never been better. Easy after-hours drop off and pick up this time around for a brake job. Thanks John and Lou!
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you Tim. It is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

Ted S.
08/13/2018
2007 Chevrolet Malibu
Everything on my car is running well after the 100,000 mile service, which included spark plugs, brakes, and fluid changes.

I like the way Lou's Edison Motors handled letting me pay my bill over the phone, and pick up my car after the business had closed for the day.

I expect my car to last many more miles with Lou's taking care of its needs.

Ted S.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Ted. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

LJ
Linda J.
Keasbey, NJ
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said the business always does a good job.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 08/15/2018

TY Robert. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

Mike D.
Metuchen, NJ
Hyundai Veloster
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike said everything went well at this business. He would recommend them.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you Mike. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.

Cathy S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/02/2018
If you want quality service, done right, prompt and reasonably priced this is the place to go and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I always feel comfortable leaving my car here for any service whether it be a quick oil change, tire check or anything. I know the job will be done and correct. I would recommend them to anyone. It feels more like family than a car repair place and is kept clean too.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you Cathy. It is always our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

KP
Karl P.
07/27/2018
The best thing you can do for your car is take it to Lou's Edison Motors!!!
Thank God for Lou's Edison Motors!!! They do outstanding work!!!! Professional, smart, courteous!!! After taking my cars to Lou's Edison Motors, I wouldn't bring them anywhere else.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you Karl. It is our pleasure servicing your families vehicles.

CL
Cindy L.
North Brunswick, NJ
07/26/2018
I have been coming to Lou’s for years. They do great work and are always accommodating. Most importantly, Lou is someone you can trust. They only do work that is necessary and the prices are quite reasonable.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you Cindy. It is our pleasure servicing your vehicle.