M
M.
08/15/2019
Bereheiko
Very good high quality work done on time. Affordable

Ted S.
08/09/2019
Trip to Pennsylvania was a big success, especially because the air conditioner was working well. Thanks again!

Red Bank, NJ
08/08/2019
Quick fix
Had a nail in tire..called Lou in morning & was done same day. Feel much better driving around. Always friendly service at Lou’s

Fords, NJ
08/06/2019
Fast service
You guys managed to squeeze our truck’s service in on a busy day to accommodate us, again great service and a pleasure doing business with you!

Domenic B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/30/2019
Thorough, helpful and honest

Meredith M.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/29/2019
Professional and Reliable
I've been going to Lou's Edison Motors for many years and I appreciate the service and reliability of the service done on my car throughout the years.

PC
Phyllis C.
Kearny, NJ
07/27/2019
Dependable
Lou and his staff are professional and courteous. They can fix any problem with my vehicles, never needing to be returned for the same issue. I have sent associates to him with complete confidence they will be happy with the service.

PO
Paulina O.
07/26/2019
I'm am very satisfied with the recent service and work on my car, I also trust them.., they're very honest and good

Tamika B.
South Plainfield, NJ
07/25/2019
Honest mechanic
I brought my car to Lou's shop due to some issues. Lou did a diagnostic on my car and then explained to me that the issue I was having was the subject of a class action suit with Honda. Lou advised me take my car to Honda because he believed they would cover expenses if I was still under warranty. I appreciated Lou for his honesty as he could have refrained from telling me about the class action suit, fixed the car, and benefited financially from it. Lou was very knowledgeable about the issue and took the time to explain to me every detail I needed know. He also printed out information regarding the Warranty Extension to give to Honda when I brought my car to them.

CL
Cindy L.
North Brunswick, NJ
07/24/2019
Reliable and honest
Lou always tells you exactly what is needed (and what is not) to keep your vehicle running safely and efficiently. I’ve never had an issue with any service, whether it was a basic oil change or major repair.

KP
Karl P.
07/11/2019
I wouldn't go to anyone else!!
Lou's does a thorough job of servicing my car. Everything is explained in plain English and the prices are affordable.

M
M.
07/04/2019
Very honest and friendly and reasonable
Lou has been very professional he listens and explains all options. As stated he wants to make his customers satisfied at a affordable price

MA
Marge A.
07/02/2019
Always 5 stars!
I would never take my 19 yr old CR-V anywhere else. Lou keeps it running like new.

GR
Gwen R.
06/24/2019
Professional, treat woman with respect, get the job/repair done in a timely manner
Bought a 2015 Pilot. Had it checked out by Lou and team in May. Decided to add running boards to make it easier to get in and out of truck. Lou instructed me on item to purchase so it would be easier to install without him having to doing lots of drilling. So happy the way they look. Love this service and team!!!! Everyone I have referred over the years have said "Thank You."

FC
Fran C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/12/2019
Professional and knowledgeable
Prompt, personal and professional! Not only am I confident in Lou's expertise, but it is always enjoyable seeing Lou and his friendly staff! I highly recommend Lou's Edison Motors, honest and knowledgeable mechanics are rare.

GMC Acadia
05/31/2019
Auto Service
Lou’s shop is awesome! His prices are competitive and the work is great. He will give you a ride to your job so you don’t have to wait around for your car and will call you when it’s done!

RD
Robin D.
05/31/2019
Great Experience
Lou was super! I would highly recommend Lou's Edison Morors to anyone who is in need of auto work! You won't be disappointed.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 06/04/2019

Robin thank you for the kind words we are always here to serve you.
    Lou

TP
Terri P.
Cranford, NJ
05/30/2019
Very Happy with the service. Right down the road from work - they will bring you and pick you up.
Lou T. from Lou's Edison Motors responded on 06/04/2019

Terri thank you for the kind words we are always here to serve you

Lou

PO
Philip O.
Lincroft, NJ
05/15/2019
Repair
Once again, Lou and his staff were right on the money. Completed as promised and properly explained everything to our satisfaction so we could understand it.

Kathryn B.
Woodbridge, NJ
Subaru Legacy
05/15/2019
Lou and his staff take great care of my car. Everything from regular oil changes to things that go wrong. I can not imagine going anywhere else to have my car serviced.