MA

Metuchen, NJ
Honda Fit
03/18/2020
High Five
Professional, skilled , thorough service delivered in good time.and with courtesy and respect.

03/10/2020
All good as always!
Lou’s always delivers great work on time when promised!

LR
Lisa R.
03/10/2020
Personality of owner is amazing!!
Very honest, upfront and very personable. Reasonably priced. Fast excellent service.

WS
Will S.
Nissan Sentra
03/06/2020
Great Overall Experience & Great Service
I searched and called local auto mechanic shops for a price quote on a worst case scenario-repair (head gasket) for my 04 Sentra. After expanding my search a little further than local shops, I came across Lou’s Edison Motors. Lou’s did not give me the lowest price quote, but they gave me the most detailed, thorough explanation of all steps that would be taken if the problem was a head gasket. After explaining what the car was doing (running hot intermittently, losing anti freeze but no visible leaks, and intermittent heat) and what repairs I had made, they suggested I bring the car in and have them take a look. To make a long story short, after pressure testing & troubleshooting I was more than happy to know & pay for the time involved to get my car fixed correctly. Lou’s Edison Motors kept me informed of diagnosis, repairs & cost throughout the process & gave me an honest, thorough, repair that saved me money as it wasn’t a head gasket. I work on my own cars. Lou’s will be the place to bring my cars for the repairs and/or maintenance that I can’t or choose not to do.

TA
Tony A.
Cadillac SRX
03/05/2020
Make you feel like family
Honesty is extremely important in car repair. I felt like Lou was very honest with his assessment. There was no feeling of hurry up next. I was given undivided attention both in person and on the phone. The quality of the repair was top notch.

Ford Transit Wagon
Customer service is #1
We are new to Lou’s but in the short time he has impressed us with his customer service, professionalism and abilities. His shop has become our vehicle fleets “go to” place. I will recommend his shop to my family and friends. Great people and great service.

Mercedes-Benz S550
Great Honest Shop!
We keep coming back to Lou’s to get our vehicles worked on because they do great work, do exactly what they say they will do and do it on time!
Great Shop!!!

Danny H.
02/26/2020
Lou’s Honesty
Lou’s Edison motor has been working on my truck for over 15 plus year. I always trusted him and he always treated me with respect and honesty. He is very fair I will continue having lous service my Vehicle for many years to come.
Thanks for the great work i Highly recommend them

Audre M.
02/19/2020
Always great service
Lou takes great care of his customers. For regular maintenance it's a quick in and out at Lou's. I wish I had found him sooner.

MA
Marge A.
02/18/2020
Wish there more stars!
Have been taking my vehicle to Lou’s for many years. I will go no other place. He has kept my 20-year-old vehicle in excellent shape. He and his team rate more than 5 stars

GR
Gwen R.
02/17/2020
Great Service Fair prices
The Integrity of Lou and his team are the best. As a woman l feel.comfortable dealing with Lou and staff. I always get great service and know it's safe to drive. He serviced my 2003 Pilot until 2019 thennsaid it's time to let Peaches go.. Now he has Jazz my 2015 Pilot and l feel safe. I trust Edison Motors so will you. All 4 of our cars/trucks come to Edison Motors.

Meredith M.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/12/2020
Very welcoming and takes the time to explain what service needs to be done and answers questions.
I’ve always been a satisfied customer for the past 27 years!!

Dorothy M.
Fords
Kia Soul
02/08/2020
another amazing visit
Everytime I go to Lou's to have maintenance on my vehicle I always leave feeling so good about where I leave my car. Their work is top of the line and the staff is friendly honest and extremely informative and educated .I always leave knowing my car is in tip top shape and that my mechanic gave me the best service for the best price!

DA
Dave A.
Plainfield, NJ
Honda Accord Coupe
02/03/2020
Great knowledgeable people.
Dropped my car off for a service of the brakes. Was done in a timely manner and car brakes much better now. Thank you Lou and all the guys in the shop.