Overall Rating 4.8503404/5Overall Rating 4.8503404/5Overall Rating 4.8503404/5Overall Rating 4.8503404/5rating 4.8503404
Overall Rating 2.2054764/5Overall Rating 2.2054764/5rating 2.2054764rating 2.2054764rating 2.2054764

10/22/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
would recommend
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

HT
Heather T.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Most times when I come for my oil change my car is not vacuumed and cleaned as was promised when I purchased my car. Then I was told that I have to ask for it. When I did ask for it to be cleaned and vacuumed, it was only washed on the outside; no vacuuming had occurred. I wish it happened and that I did not have to "ask" for it.

Guthrie, OK
Great Service, Friendly Workers
Workers went above and beyond to ensure all questions were answered and everything was clear, service was extremely fast

CD
Charles D.
Chickasha, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Needs improvement
VIP treatment includes wash and vacuum. We did not receive the wash and vacuum. We are not receiving notices for maintenance as well.
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to talk to us about your concerns. I am glad that we could help resolve them. We look forward to helping you in the future.

NC
Nancy C.
El Reno, OK
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Quick repair
They repaired recall issues and got me out in under 90 minutes. A much better experience than when I bought the car there.
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

KK
Kathleen K.
The Village, OK
10/17/2018 Category: Service
My service rep, Chris is excellent.

Morning W.
Nice girls
The girls at the counter were super nice! I was disappointed that there was not someone available to wash my car - since it was my first service there.
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We do apologize that your car didn't get washed. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
See previous note
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We appreciate your business and feedback. I will be looking into why it took so long on your oil change. If we can do anything for you please let us know. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Prompt and personable
I never have to wait long and even had my 3 year old grandson with me this time. Since there is always a tv on, he stayed occupied and it was a pleasant experience as usual.

Luther, OK
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Donr
Wont be back
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

We apologize that your recent visit to Edmond Hyundai was unsatisfactory. We will be reaching out to you to see if there is anything we can do to help resolve the issues you had. We look forward to speaking with you.

David R.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Norman, OK
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick warranty service
Had to get an engine coil replaced on my '17 Elantra. It was diagnosed quickly, repaired under warranty, and I was in and out in two hours. The service advisor, Chris, was courteous and professional.
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Yukon, OK
10/11/2018 Category: Service
The entire process from appointment set-up to completion was easy and fast.
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Yukon, OK
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Appt
The dealership was timely in mailing the key to us and have agreed to take care of getting the cargo cover, which has been ordered

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Appt
Did not have all the parts for the schedule d service in and did not notifiy me so we could reschedule and get everything done at once
JOSH M P., Parts Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. I wanted to apologize once again about the communication issues on our part. We will contact you when the cargo cover comes in. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you.

Josh Payne

Jessica H.
Norman, OK
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
The service department is always quick and friendly. They communicate very well about whatever the issues may be with the car.
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Wellston, OK
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Failure to properly reinstall parts removed for service
Took car in for transmission not working properly. Received the car back with an improperly installed wheel cover and plastic holders missing from the insulation/sound barrier on the hood.
WES B., Parts & Service Director from Edmond Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

We apologize that your recent visit to Edmond Hyundai was unsatisfactory. We will be reaching out to you to see if we can help resolve the issues you had. We look forward to speaking to you.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Edmond Hyundai, Oklahoma
I appreciate the professional personnel and service. Maintenance service is always well done.

Sharon M.
2007 Hyundai Accent
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Always Receive Good Service and Friendly People
I have been a customer of Edmond Hyundai for 8 years. I keep coming back because the service is good and the customer service is great!

10/04/2018 Category: Service
Love these guys!!
Always taken care of and love the fact they don't make you feel forced in doing anything.