Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Ron G.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he would recommend the business for service

02/17/2019
Honest and fair.
Figured out what was wrong causing an error code that two other shops couldn't. Good people, and good mechanics. Fair price.
Thanks.

Sally C.
02/17/2019
My first experience with Ed's Car Care Center and I was treated very well.
I have been looking for a mechanic to trust and it is difficult but I was impressed that someone sat down and explained things. Thank you!
Sally Civiletto

David R.
Indiana
02/14/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place took care of him fast at an affordable price.

TD
Timothy D.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the business did alright on his vehicle.

Jim S.
Dodge Durango
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the customer service was great.

TH
Tom H.
Toyota Avalon
01/18/2019
Consistently great service!
On time, professional service, clearly explained procedures and fair prices. I definitely recommend Ed's Car Care service.

VP
Victoria P.
Jeep Renegade
01/17/2019
We never have issues with Ed's, the service is always great and everyone is pleasant and very helpful. I would love to give 5 starts but I think $80 for an oil change is excessive. I would absolutely recommend but definitely not for the above stated service.
The staff at E. from Ed's Car Care Center responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Victoria for allowing us to service your vehicle!  Yes I know a standard oil change at our shop is $28.00 and $19.99 (with a coupon).  Your 2016 Jeep requires Full Synthetic Oil as recommended by the manufacture.  Synthetic Oil is also good for 5000 miles between oil changes as apposed 3000.   The specific oil required for your vehicle cost’s more money, and if you check around you will find that we are competitively priced with other repair shops in the area and less than the dealer.  We also have experienced technicians that perform a thorough mechanical check of the mechanical condition of the vehicle during the oil change.  In addition, we diagnosed the hood release issue at no additional charge.  I really hope this will clarify the difference in pricing between a Full Synthetic and a Standard oil change.   We also almost have coupons and special discounts available on our website to download or print.  Thanks again for visiting us and we hope that you will return for additional service!

Bob M.
Jeep Liberty
01/13/2019
2008 Jeep
Service was great !! Been with Tuffy for 20 years but am switching to Ed’s. Price and service are great

Jeff P.
Leo, IN
01/07/2019
Fabulous people, and excellent service.
Ed's is the best place for car service because they are friendly, personal, and very professional. They are honest and only perform the work you request. They check your vehicle for items that need attention and write them on the receipt. They are never pushy or demanding. They simply alert you to items that may need attention now, and also to be on the lookout for in the future.

Their work is excellent. I have had my vehicles to Ed's many times and I rate them a five out of five each time. Great place for car service in every way.

JV
James V.
Volvo S80
01/05/2019
Superb service—again!
As usual Ed’s gave first class service, this time fixing a flat tire ASAP, following a brief phone call. Couldn’t ask for a better experience.

BT
Brian T.
Dodge Journey
01/05/2019
Great diagnostics and always hustling to be timely. Great customer care!
Anyone can change oil. These guys know how to diagnose problems and repair them. And, great customer care and reasonable prices!

PK
Paritosh K.
12/27/2018
Great people great service
Been servicing my all vehicle there. Recommend this place for anybody who is looking for trustworthy service center with knowledgeable technicians.

Carolyn C.
Ford Taurus X
12/23/2018
Honesty
Very respectful and honest. Never pushie which is hard to come by when you get work on your car these days. As a woman I feel safe and trust Eds car service to do right by me .😇

Robert W.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good at business.

Jim F.
Albion, IN
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Jim said this business takes care of his vehicle and also with all of his company vehicles.

Jean L.
Buick Regal
12/17/2018
Great Care.
They take care of me and don't take advantage of an old woman who knows nothing about autos.

Anna M.
Rochester, IN
Scion xD
12/12/2018
Excellence in the smallest details
I’ve only ever gone to Ed’s to get my oil changed, but every time they do such a thorough and excellent job. I appreciate how they take the time to explain everything they found in the engine check in a way that makes sense, and how they give trustworthy and honest suggestions as to how to proceed with anything they find.

This business clearly puts great emphasis on quailty and customer service, and they value my time AND my questions. They have their priorities in the right place, and it is totally worth paying a little more for an oil change. Ed’s will continue to be my go-to

Sayed H.
Indiana
Porsche Panamera
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Sayed said the service was great.

12/07/2018
checking over my new transportation
I am very happy with the way the information was given and repair was done