Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

WC
Wanda C.
10/20/2018
Very kind & professional & clean !
This is the most honest , effecient , & sincerely nice auto repair I've ever been to . They go out of their way in everyway to give a great experience. They even give you a ride to work or home if you need it.
I feel very secure that they are doing good honest work on my vehicle. I would recommend them to everyone wanting honest answers & work !!

JV
James V.
Volvo XC90
10/13/2018
Always the Best!
Ed's is worth five stars on every occasion. They will do what they promise and are completely honest. Couldn't be more satisfied.

TK
Tom K.
Buick Encore
10/13/2018
great service
we had an emergency repair that we needed to get done before a trip we were taking. eds techs worked it in . great service

Michael S.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
09/23/2018
2014 Chevy Impala service.
Always receive quality service.

TL
Tadd L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Tadd said the business quoted him a lower price for a brake job. When they tore down the vehicle, it was worse and the price doubled. When the job was nearing the completion the quote tripled. . The owner was nice about it and knocked off a portion of the cost.

Jason F.
Auburn, IN
Lincoln MKZ
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Jason said it is a great place with a great atmosphere. They are good people and do a really good job. They provide genuine service.

AK
Alyse K.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Alyse said she did have to reschedule a few times. Once was her fault and once they were double booked. However, the communication was good, they were easy to talk to, they were able to work out a time that worked for everybody so once she was there, there was no waiting.

JN
John N.
Auburn, IN
Lexus RX 450h
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Louann. She said she would recommend this business for service.

Tom M.
Saturn VUE
09/17/2018
Great care!
My daughter’s car required a fairly extensive repair. When done we noticed an oil leak. Ed’s took responsibility for the problem and corrected it in a timely manner and loaned my daughter a car. They have done a great job taking care of our cars. I highly recommend Ed’s!

Jim S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the conveniently located facility did a good job.

Rebecca G.

Steve T.
Indiana
Hyundai Accent
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he had no issues at this business. They did a fine job. He appreciates the fine service.

Acura MDX
09/07/2018
Great job!
As always, my vehicle received 'top notch' service. Thanks you!

RT
Reid T.
Indiana
Ford Cab
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Reid said the business is taking care of his vehicle.

Melanie M.
09/01/2018
rescinding my 1st review
I would like to apologize on my haste review as it was made under duress of the situation.Eds resolved the problem in a timely manner as it was a faulty part and nothing to do with there workmanship and everything was taken care of above and beyond

09/01/2018
my stepsons bmw 325 i
I am absolutely livid we brought my stepsons 325 I in for plugs coils thermostat and fuel system cleaning tested and told it was fine 24 hrs later my stepson calls and cars shaking and shuddering and barely running so we went to pick him up and I drove the car back to Eds and dropped it off .I will be in Tuesday to hear what kind of excuse there can be for this 1000 dollars and it was worse than when brought in
The staff at E. from Ed's Car Care Center responded on 09/07/2018

Mrs. Mandala-Boxell,

Firstly, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your stepsons car! We did repair your car properly-we would never knowingly return your car or anyone’s car in worse condition than when it was brought to us. We take pride in the work we do and strive to provide accurate and quality repairs. The unfortunate part of your experience is that the new ignition coil we replaced failed the day after it left our shop. It doesn’t happen often, but the coil was defective from the manufacturer. The manufacture stood behind their product and immediately replaced the defective coil. We also stood behind our repair and took care of installing the replacement.  Again, we appreciate your business and know that this was frustrating for you, but we always take care of our customers.

Thank You!

JV
James V.
Volvo XC90
08/27/2018
The Service Couldn't be Better!
Our experiences with Ed's have been more than satisfactory, but the two most recent were absolutely outstanding. In both we were changed nothing for what was done, as Ed's stood behind prior work that did not completely solve a problem and then rectified everything. It was truly gratifying to receive such excellent service. As the title of the review says, "The service couldn't be better."

Hicksville, OH
Chevrolet Camaro
08/25/2018
they do very good work very thorough
I was very pleased with the service of my car they did what I asked to be fixed I would not hesitate to tell them to people

Jack M.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the staff accomplished what he wanted them to do.

Mary B.
08/22/2018
very thorough, very nice
did a great job, quick and I would use Ed's again!!!

CK
Calvin K.
Leo, IN
Toyota Tundra
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Diana. She said the staff members are super friendly. The business is efficient and thorough, as well as providing excellent service.