Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

BC
Bob C.
Kia Optima
01/20/2020
An honest repair at a fair price.
I recently moved back to Fort Wayne and needed a place to have my vehicles serviced. Out of convenience I used franchise/chain store repair shops and did not have good experiences. The repair shop I used faithfully where I lived previously was awesome. They did not try to fix things that weren't broken and were very fair on their pricing. I began to look for that in Fort Wayne. Because of our move, we got a flyer in the mail for Ed's Car Care Center and I decided to give them a try. I'm glad I did. Alex is friendly and very knowledgeable. She took the time to listen to my concerns and when I came in the following day for my appointment, she introduced me to the owner who also spent a few minutes getting to know me. He assured me that if I ever needed anything, that I could reach out to him directly. When my car was finished, Alex went over everything with me and noted a few things to keep an eye on. The process was easy and efficient. The fact is I am not a mechanic. I don't want to be a mechanic. What I want is to be treated fairly, charged accordingly and not feel like I am being taken advantage of. If my first appointment is indicative of how Ed's does business, they will have a loyal customer from now on.

OI
Orie I.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Orie said the staff took really good care of him.

James R.
GMC Yukon
01/07/2020 Category: Service
James said the business is trustworthy and they follow up on their work. They are always on time and he would refer them to others.

JQ
Juan Q.
Auburn, IN
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Juan said he really liked the service, everything went very well.

Volkswagen Eos
12/23/2019
Very helpful and understanding.
They’re very understanding and helped out in any possible way.

Darby H.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
12/12/2019
Great communication
This was my first time using Ed's. I was very pleased with their communication! I received an email and text reminding me of my appointment. I had to do an overnight drop which was very simple. They then text me in the morning saying they received my vehicle. Later they called to inform me of some other issues and wanted to confirm how to handle them, with no pressure to perform extra work. Finally, I received the text stating my vehicle was complete and ready for pick up. At pick up, everyone was very kind and helped me along my way.

CG
Cathy G.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Cathy said this business was pretty good. They did a full service, balanced her vehicle and got it to start. They were really good.

Dan R.
Jeep CJ7
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Courtney. She said they were awesome, wonderful from beginning to end. They were quick, the price was reasonable and she got her vehicle back within 24 hours.

RI
Ray I.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/08/2019
Services rendered.
Fantastic service and friendly people. Reccomend them to anyone!

Justin M.
12/07/2019
Maybe new car
Helped me to understand the issues with my car and how I may need to get a new one.

Chen C.
Indiana
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Chao. She said she has been dealing with this business for a long time. They are polite, explain everything and discuss it, and they are flexible with drop off and pick up times.

CF
Carol F.
Nissan Sentra
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Carol said she was satisfied about her experience at the business.

Mike R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/01/2019
Ed's car Care Center is reliable repair service

JV
James V.
Volvo XC90
11/22/2019
How is this not the best car care in town?!
As usual—top class work, friendly service, and right on time. How, indeed, is this not the best place in town?

Donald W.
Jeep Renegade
11/09/2019
Good Feeling
First time visitor. Very helpful. Explained answers to all of my questions clearly. Showed me their findings on my car. Fair price for the service provided.