Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

EJ
Eric J.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business has always treated him with courtesy, they were very informative and he has never had any problems. He also said he appreciated all the work they have done for him.

GH
Gregory H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Gregory said the staff provided world class service, as they were on time, and took care of his vehicle professionally. He said they were prompt, and they did an inspection that wasn't expected.

Anonymous avatar
06/09/2018
Fort wayne
Ty so much. Went there it was such a Blessing. They were so nice ! Oh yes with my car they were great checked everything w the oil change. Many blessings for Ed;s engines
Ty again..

Josh A.
Honda Civic Si
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he would recommend this business for service.

John L.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
John said his overall experience was good. They were very helpful. The issues continued after his service and they addressed them.

TZ
Timothy Z.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said the facility did good work.

Jeegar M.
Warsaw, IN
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Jeegar said the service was good.

Jamie M.
Volkswagen Routan
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said he recommends the business.

Jackie P.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Jackie said she would recommend the business for service.

DT
Dan T.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he was happy with the service.

Jeff R.
Buick Enclave
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff provided timely service and demonstrated professionalism.

TK
Tom K.
05/04/2018
great service
always receive great courteous service

Anonymous avatar
Ford Freestar Wagon
05/02/2018
Best service ever!
Such great service. I’m never disappointed by these guys!
The staff at E. from Ed's Car Care Center responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

Anna M.
Rochester, IN
Scion xD
05/01/2018
Excellent service, friendly atmoshpere, trustworthy
Ed's Car Care provides an all around excellent experience. As a new car owner who knows hardly anything about cars, I was hesitant to go get my oil changed for fear of being taken advantage of on account of my lack of experience and knowledge. Every employee with whom I interacted with at Ed's was incredibly friendly and helpful. They asked good questions and took the time to patiently explain anything that I had questions about. They paid close attention to detail, and they didn't try to sell me anything that I didn't need (like I had previously experienced at Mieneke when they tried to tell me that I needed a new air filter when the old one was still in great condition). My car didn't smell like burning oil in any way after they finished (like it did at Mieneke). It was a pleasant experience, and I will most definitely be going to Ed's in the future for all of my car care needs!
The staff at E. from Ed's Car Care Center responded on 05/01/2018

Thank You for allowing us the opportunity to service your car Anna!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

TC
Troy C.
04/27/2018
Great and Friendly
Best place that I have found to get service for my auto. The guys are friendly willing to spend time answering any concerns you may have. They do everything there from detailing to great service for your transportation.
The staff at E. from Ed's Car Care Center responded on 05/01/2018

Troy, we thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your car, and your continued business! We look forward to seeing you again!

Michael S.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
04/24/2018
2014 Chevy Impala service.
Appt was on time. Work completed as promised. Very professional service personnel.
The staff at E. from Ed's Car Care Center responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you Michael. We appreciate your business.

Darren S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Darren said the service took too long. The facility did not see his vehicle until 72 hours after it had been delivered.

NA
Nick A.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the estimate was a little high compared with someone else in town. The staff was great, really friendly, and nice.
The staff at E. from Ed's Car Care Center responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle Nick, we appreciate your business.

Cayla H.
Nissan Xterra
04/19/2018
Trustworthy & Thorough
I chose Ed's because of all the great reviews I read, and my experience proved them true. I had been to several mechanics with my 2004 Xterra, all giving me a different diagnosis with no explanation. My first visit, Ed's provided me with a loaner car when repairs took longer than expected, and always made time to explain everything to me. I chose to go back to Ed's for a new muffler and an almost unnoticeable hiccup in the engine (I started to think I was just crazy). It took about a week of running tests and troubleshooting, but they were able to witness and diagnose what I was experiencing! As a young female, it's refreshing to find a mechanic who communicates every finding, procedure, or concern they have no matter how complex. Thank you to all of Ed's staff! So glad to have found you.
The staff at E. from Ed's Car Care Center responded on 04/25/2018

Cayla thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again.

Cliff M.
Decatur, IN
04/18/2018
BMW 530i...
5 star Service...Casey, Neil, and the guys Always take care of me.. Loyal, honest Service is what you get...