MARK G.
Leo, IN
GMC Yukon XL
10/21/2020
They take care of the customer very well
My old friend referred me to L&S years ago. The mechanics at L&S are Master Mechanics. They do the repairs complete and timely using high quality parts. I would recommend this Shop to everyone One of our areas best kept secrets so to speak. Thank you L&S

RA
RON STEINMAN A.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
10/13/2020
GREAT JOB !!
Always good work. Have been with them for years and never a bad job.

MARK B.
Buick Regal
10/06/2020
Ignition switch
Done when they said it would be.

Jerry F.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said he has a 1957 Chevy and they are the only ones around town who know anything about them.

SHERRILL B.
09/23/2020
Excellent Quality Service Every Time!
I have been going to L & S for over 5 years for all if my car needs. Sure, there are I the mechanics etc. out there. However, when YIU have been to a "trusted" company it is very hard to go somewhere else.
Oh, and they have an "excellent" team of mechanics. They are attentive, customer friendly and they get the job done. And Rick, have always been nothing but nice and courteous.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND L& S ALIGNMENT FOR ALL OF CAR NEEDS!

Max M.
Pontiac G6
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Max said the staff did a good job.

PS
PAT S.
Buick Enclave
09/22/2020
Wife s car
Upfront, options conveyed simple and the suspension work performed was timely and quote spot on. The 2012 Enclave worked on noticeably drives smoother. Hoping to drive it until 250 k miles hit the odometer or until the Indiana salt rots it away. Thanx Rick and staff!

TK
TROY K.
Angola, IN
Hyundai Elantra Coupe
09/09/2020
Thank you.
Tim is one of the nicest men I’ve ever met in my life.

DANNY P.
Woodburn, IN
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/08/2020
Quick service!
With a schedule of putting in 11 hrs. Being able to get our tire fixed with out an appointment. In a fast and reasonable rate is priceless. Not to many places respect their customers in this fashion these days. Thank you for everything!

Praise God for Everything!

CHRISTINE M.
Buick Riviera
09/05/2020
Efficient, knowledgeable, and fair
I went to L&S on the recommendation of a friend. Tim worked me in immediately and had my car done within 24 hours. I needed a new fuel line, and several other maintenance items. They knew exactly how to fix my problem. The price was fair and Tim was friendly and courteous. The shop was clean and busy.
I noticed a positive difference in the performance of my car immediately. It runs smoothly and fast. What a treat to have my 20 yr old car in top performance condition.
I have already recommended this shop to several others in need of general car maintenance. They could probably do any car repair you need. I have found my new go to shop.

RITA G.
Lincoln MKC
09/03/2020
Always polite and helpful.
This shop has been my preferred maintenance location for over five years. The staff is helpful and honest in the evaluation of any regular maintenance or problem solving.

DOUG M.
Convoy, OH
Dodge Dakota
08/30/2020
Four wheel alignment
I highly recommend, Great job done, It was done in a very timely manner And the price was great thank you Jack Bennett for the referral

GB
GREG B.
Buick LeSabre
08/29/2020
Car service
thanks to Tim and the guys for getting my LeSabre back in shape. Quickly, and under budget.

ZB
Zackary B.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Zack said he always gets what he asks for. It's the only place he recommends other people to go, wants to thank it for the service and wants it to keep up the good work.

LW
LAUREN W.
Jeep Patriot
08/18/2020
Awesome!
L&S was awesome! I had a bunch of different things that needed to be done to my car, and they did a great job. It only took a day to complete and it was reasonably priced for the amount of things that needed done.