Dave D.
Hamel, IL
10/17/2020
I am a retired auto tech and shop owner so I can recognize good work and good professional service and Edwardsville Auto has it. Give them a try you will be happy you did.

Mary M.
09/30/2020
Very friendly and knowledgeable.
My last visit they found a nail in my tire. I am so glad they took time to check my tires and I didn’t get stranded somewhere. Great bunch of people!!!

AP
Anthony P.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said Kent provided him a really good experience overall, explained everything in depth what was wrong with his vehicle, worked with him perfectly at the business, and assessed the situation.

Joseph C.
Lincoln MKZ
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said they were always quick and got him in in a timely manner. He has no issues with them.

TE
Timothy E.
Troy, IL
09/21/2020
Always great service. Timely and professional.

MI
Michael I.
Volvo XC90
09/18/2020
I can always count on Ken for the very best of service.

Nissan Xterra
09/18/2020
Good people and good service
I appreciated their prompt and good service. Would recommend.

Dave D.
Hamel, IL
09/17/2020
It is clean and efficient. Prices about right especially when you get good service. And the service is on time
Great place to have your car serviced

Jeep Liberty
09/15/2020
Went the extra mile to make sure things worked and worked right.
Took care of my problem, promptly and courteously. Ken is great at entertaining you while you wait. So glad I found this place and will continue to take my vehicle and recommend them to others.

SP
Shirley P.
Marine, IL
Chevrolet Impala Limited
09/09/2020
Exceptional Service
Quite frankly I was a bit surprised by the upbeat and positive service I received at Edwardsville Auto. My car broke down at the Doctors office. I called one shop and they said, "Call us back after 2pm and we will see what we can do for you". It was 10am and what a mess I was in. I texted a friend and asked if they knew of a reputable shop. They replied, "Call Edwardsville Auto, I'll text you their number". Thank goodness I called them. I spoke to Ken at the shop and was told they would tow and repair my car. Ken was very positive and upbeat, the repair was done well, the price was great. What more could I ask for? Edwardsville Auto I have added your number to my cell phone contact list. Thank you so much for all that you do!

David S.
GMC Terrain
09/05/2020
The great attitude of everyone.
it is so nice to be able to get my car worked on without the normal up selling of additional repairs.

Monica L.
Glen Carbon, IL
Honda Element
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Monica said they're the best, they're nice.

Jake S.
New Douglas, IL
Nissan Pathfinder
09/01/2020
Excellent service!
Great work always!

Roger R.
08/31/2020
Great service at reasonable price while supporting a local business. Why would you go anywhere else.

08/27/2020
Excellent customer service!
Edwardsville Auto squeezed my car in for an appointment when they were booked up for the last week or so. My battery light came on, and they were very informative that I shouldn't drive it and I could bring in to be looked at. From there, they took down my information, and an option to call me if repairs should go over a certain amount. Very friendly on a budget! They informed me of the problems, and the need of repairs and gave me an rounded estimate of the service, so I wasn't too shocked for my bill. Edwardsville Auto has excellent customer service and communicated throughout the process.