Adam M.
07/13/2020
Quick work, No Pushing Extra Work
I've come to Edwardsville Auto a number of times since moving back into the area. The service is always quick, they don't overcharge or attempt to upsell extra services. They look at what you want and tell you what you need. Definitely earned my trust as people who want to fix your car without all the bull big chain auto garages like to pile on.

Robert S.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they were very good.

AG
Aaron G.
06/28/2020
Nice guys
Made it a good experience for what I had to have done and very efficient and fast guys are great

KH
Kelli H.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/23/2020
Great service and friendly!
I got the free certificate when we moved and I thought I’d give them a try. They were so nice and accommodating we’ll be back for all our service!

ED
Eric D.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/20/2020
Great job. I'll be back
Very nice people to deal with they were able to take care of my oil change very quickly. I'll be taking another car there next week hopefully.

Autumn S.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Autumn said the tech went above and beyond in how thorough he was explaining the servicing of her vehicle. He was very professional and very nice .

Jan H.
Jeep Cherokee
06/15/2020
Thanks
Work performed quickly and correctly.

NP
Nancee P.
06/14/2020
Fast and reasonable
I’m new to Edwardsville and needed AC service on my vehicle. Glad I picked Edwardsville Auto. It was within walking distance for me which is very handy. Happy with the job they did and the price.

Todd M.
06/05/2020
Quality work without price gouge
They always take care of my car at a decent price. Staff very friendly, and almost always able to make appointments within a day or to of calling.

JO
Jamaine O.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Jamaine said he has no complaint.

KR
Kris R.
Glen Carbon, IL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
05/29/2020
Fast, transparent, fair prices
Service was excellent. I have a car that was sitting for a long time and has taken me a long time to get everything fixed. By far the fastest, best service was at Edwardsville auto. I’ll be back for sure with any future issues.

Mark G.
05/25/2020
Very fair
As always very friendly, very courteous and always Fair

Mary S.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Mary said they are always very pleasant and good at what they do.

05/16/2020
Great Service Great People
Edwardsville Auto is great. The people were friendly, honest and listened to my concerns. They got me in ASAP and were able to accurately diagnose the issue for a great price. I highly recommend.

WW
William W.
Summerfield, IL
05/16/2020
Excellent Service & Friendly Attitude
Our family car was totalled and I needed service done on another car as quickly as possible. They worked us in and got the car done as quickly as possible. Also liked that the price is always what they say it's going to be, no surprises. We've used them before and will again.