Roger R.
01/19/2021
Great Value for Car Service
While the amount of dollars spent on car service, maintenance, or repairs is important, it needs to be in balance with the quality of service and customer care. I think they understand that at Edwardsville Auto, and they have earned my business again.

Jake H.
Saint Jacob, IL
Toyota C-HR
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Jake said they are really nice and the service was quick.

GW
Gregory W.
Jeep Liberty
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Gregory said they have a friendly staff , are very competent and have good prices. Tim and Tom are the best. He has specific places that he takes his vehicle to and they are on his list.

Scion xB
01/05/2021
Great service and great people
Ken is great. He and the rest of the crew got me up and running like new in almost no time.

Mark G.
12/27/2020
People and quality
Always happy with service and everything they do.

Bruce S.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said this the only business he would go to. He said everyone there are knowledgeable and no problems. The personnel are cooperative plus thorough and he is completely satisfied.

Matt P.
Dodge Charger
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Matt said he's very happy. The vehicle is doing great. He was real happy with the service and they got it done real quick.

LD
Lida D.
12/10/2020
Oil change coupon
Ii get coupons in the mail for a oil change and I use it I have taken my car there I think this is the 3rd time. Except I was charged 46.00 I then told them I have their coupon like I always do for 18.95 for a oil change they then told me it was 36.00. With the 1895 coupon. From what I understand the 18.95 oil change is different than a regular oil change. I don’t know how. I paid the 36.00 left and I will never go there again. Please don’t sent people coupons if you don’t like people to use them. This should have no bearing on this but I am 70 years old and I am on a fixed income I use coupons if you don’t like it and treat people different don’t give coupons out. It is not that this isn’t what I have always done at your shop

Monica L.
Honda Element
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Monica said she loved them because they're honest, do good work, and are reasonable. Her neighbor recommended them. Now she is recommending them to everyone, including her family.

Joseph C.
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said he's used them for a number of years now. They always get him in. They do a good job. The prices are reasonable.

Logan M.
Newton, IL
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Logan said the staff fixed his vehicle.

CK
Chris K.
11/16/2020
Great Job!
Ken and the guys are taking good care of my old car, doing the necessary maintenance at a good price. That keeps me on the road and makes me happy since I can avoid spending big bucks on a new ride... for a little longer. Thanks!

WG
Wendeline G.
Chevrolet HHR
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Wendeline said the staff did what she asked them to do and in a timely manner.

Jay K.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Jay said the final price was quite a bit higher than the estimate.

Adam M.
Saint Jacob, IL
Ford Police Interceptor
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Adam said the business's employees are good people.