Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Saint Clair, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/13/2018 Category: Service
excellent service and love my vehicle
Very efficient and very friendly
Honest and take pride in their service
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

AG
Anthony G.
Charter Township Of Clinton, MI
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Team is great!
Service team is great! From the Manager to the technicians to the Shuttle service drivers.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Meg C.
Mount Clemens, MI
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
They where very courteous, and offered to shuttle me home and pick me back up when my car was ready. It was great because I was sick at the time and I did t want to wait at the dealership. They do have a very cozy waiting room. They where fast, and able to squeeze me in. They let me know of any other issues my car had as well. I will definitely be taking my car back here, to get a few leaks fixed.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Charter Township Of Clinton, MI
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Friendly agents.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Detroit, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Very easy and quick to get an appointment.
Scott the service representative is so friendly and courteous. Everyone speaks to you and make you feel very welcomed every time I visit.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Utica, MI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Elder Hyundai = Quality Service Experience
I have been to Elder Hyundai for service twice and both times were great experiences. This is a relatively new dealership in the area and I am glad that they are here to service my Sonata. In both instances, they came in under the time quoted for the service appointment. I recommend this dealership to all Hyundai owners.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your 5 star response!

Matt M.
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Elder Hynundai's Service Dept is second to none. I'm willing to drive over 20 miles to get there!
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

06/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service by Tom
They explained all the charges and even though I didn't have an appointment, they got took care of me. The concierge service by Genesis is a great benefit.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Very satisified

Saint Clair Shores, MI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Service & people are great... car detail not up to par.
The service and people are awesome but when it came to the car detailing a few spots were neglected/not touched and a few tiny scratches on top of roof where detailer "wheeled" a little too hard.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I do apologize if the detail was not up to par. I will be happy to perform the full clean up again for you and investigate the scratches.  Just let me know when is a good time.
Tom Koslowski
Service Manager.
586.408.2047
tkoslowski@elderhyundai.com.

Clinton Township, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
First auto shop visit
Took vehicle in for a recall. Was able to drop off the evening before. Wasn't sure where to pull in ( although pretty sure it was explained to me when I asked about the service dept before I bought the vehicle). Staff came out explained the process and proceeded to bring my vehicle into the shop. Overall, good first experience with the service staff team.

Harrison Twp, MI
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Honest, pleasant, knowledgeable service department
Encounter with Service Department staff was exceptional.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Sterling Heights, MI
05/29/2018 Category: Service
The crew went above and beyond to help fix recent issues on my car and is unlike any dealership around. I would definitely recommend to others even if you don't have a Hyundai brand vehicle.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

RP
Richard P.
Algonac, MI
Warranty Engine
The dealership checkout tjhe engine and submitted it for repair. Major repair was done and all is great 3000 miles later.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

KF
Karen F.
Highland Park, MI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service & ice cold drinks!
Michael set me up with my first oil change at a time and date that was convenient for me. When I arrived, I was warmly greeted by Scott! After that I went to the waiting area snd found a Keurig coffee maker and a fridge full of ice cold soda and water (very generous!)
The best part of my visit was that my first oil change was free!
Scott & Michael & Jeff & all of the staff make me feel like I am a valued customer. Thank You Elder Hyndai for THE BEST Hyndai STAFF & SERVICE IN MICHIGAN!
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you very much! We appreciate your feedback!

Jean C.
Marine City, MI
05/24/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly, waiting area is clean
Nice people. Need to be more careful.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I do apologize about turning off the auto feature on the headlights. We normally do that to keep the battery from going low during service as they will stay on. Moving forward, We will make sure that that feature get set back to your settings when we complete service. Again, thank you for coming in and hope to see you again!
Tom Koslowski

PY
Petra Y.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Top Notch Service!
Top notch service all the way around! Very catering to the customer. Provided transportation home while my car was being serviced & asked if I needed a ride back to the dealership. Tom was the best! He kept me in the loop every step of the way.

Saint Clair Shores, MI
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and professional service
My first visit to this dealership. ( The dealer I leased from closed its business 6 months after I leased my car, and I'm glad this dealer is not much farther than the other one.) I came in for an oil change and the work was done sooner than expected. The oil change came with a free car wash/dry and the interior was kept clean with mats and seat covers. The customer waiting area was very clean and was supplied with snacks/drinks, and a television. All staff members that I spoke to were very polite and professional.
THOMAS J K. from Elder Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you very much for your comments and 5 star review!