TF
Tim F.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Tim said this business was very good at what they do. They do very good work and are very professional.

JIM M.
Buick Lucerne
11/27/2019
My car was repaired quickly
started driving my car and realized I didn’t have any heat. In fact the air coming in the vents was cold. In the next several minutes I noticed that the engine temp was climbing above normal rapidly. I pulled the car over and got it into a parking lot and called for a tow truck to tow it to Lakeside Auto Repair. I called and spoke to Phil just before closing explained what was happening and that I was dropping it off later that night. The next day I received a call from Terry about what they found the issue. A few hours later my car was ready to be picked up.

TK
TIM K.
Washington, MI
GMC Yukon
11/26/2019
BESt place for amazing auto care!!!!
I’ve brought our cars here for years and have always had....great service, fast service, honest pricing, friendly staff (Terry and his staff are the best!!), and a super clean environment. I love that they keep you updated on the status of your car while it’s there so you’re never left wondering how much longer or how much you have to pay.
I HIGHLY recommmend Lakeside Auto Care.

GF
GARY F.
Ford Edge
11/23/2019
Ford Edge
I enjoy the accurate and quick service. I have no feeling I am being taken advantage of.

TO
TIM O.
Dodge Durango
11/18/2019
Timely and professional
Only a oil change and tire rotation this time but as usual they were very timely and professional

JJ
JIM J.
11/16/2019
i will see you again on Wednesday November 27th at 8:00am to fix my heater. When I stop it blows cold air, until I start moving again
I have an appointment at noon the same day so your timely corrections to my heater would be appreciated.

FM
FRED M.
11/15/2019
Lakeside Auto is the BEST!
Always on time, always reliable great pricing and more.

Been going there for about thirty years. Terry Cooke is the best!

PW
PAM W.
Oakland, MI
Chevrolet Trax
11/15/2019
this place is so professional
They are great, timely with my appointments.

Jeff C.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the service is real professional and very prompt.

Marlene M.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Marlene said the service was good and the staff was prompt.

FM
FRED M.
11/01/2019
Lakeside Auto is the best!
Always.done correctly alway on time.

Bill S.
10/29/2019
What keeps me coming back
Friendliness, great customer service is an automatic. But what keeps me coming back is Terry and Phil’s honesty, fairness, quality of work. Always a great job guys, thank you!

Kevin M.
Clinton Township, MI
Chevrolet Venture
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said that the place got his work done and did a good job.

Jim M.
10/15/2019
Leaking antifreeze
My car started overheating. I had it brought to Lakeside Auto Repair on a tow truck. Phil and Terry told me the lower hose clamp failed.

Utica, MI
10/14/2019
As always great service.

BONNIE M.
Dodge Journey
10/11/2019
I've been going here for over 25 years.
Can rely on them for honest reliable service always

JIM M.
Buick Lucerne
10/05/2019
Great service my repair handled quickly
I had a situation where my car needed an appointment today. My car had a sudden problem and the guys were able to perform a quick repair. I can always trust these guys to be honest.

KK
KRIS K.
09/25/2019
Kris k
They are always so friendly and take the time to explain things. Very accommodating also. I feel that Terry is very honest and tells us what he would do in situations.

Jay C.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the business does good quick work. The people in the front are friendly and polite.

RP
RICHARD P.
09/18/2019
Thank you for your quick excellent service.
I have been going to Lakeside for 15 years plus and I love the service and the honesty.