PD
Peggy D.
07/20/2021
Very consciousness!
I appreciate the work that they do!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 07/21/2021

Thanks for the review Peggy, we appreciate you too! - Matt

Dennis P.
07/08/2021
1996 f250
Everything about my visit was great. My truck was in for the air conditioner. I was kept informed on the problem. Was pleased with the time the repair took. I’ve had 2 different shops work on the air over the last 3 years and nether one lasted very long. Glad to have cold air.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 07/08/2021

Thanks for the review Dennis.  Gotta have the cold air blowing in Texas! - Matt

JV
John V.
07/07/2021
Courtesy shuttle made the drop off and pick up very easy.
Definitely coming back for future auto repair needs. Very friendly staff.

Thanks for the review John, we'll see you next time! - Matt

TH
Teck H.
07/02/2021
My trusted Workshop !
It is rare to find a trusted neighborhood business at the convenience of near your home. Moved here 6 year ago, came here for my cars maintenance and repairs. At first is because it near nearest to my home and just try them out. After a few visits, I can tell this a a honest and reliable workshop. They don’t hassle you for unnecessary repairs and good workmanship. People are friendly here. Just had my car’s breaks service. Again, they do what is needed & necessary. I am moving away and will miss this place.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 07/05/2021

Thanks for the review Teck, we're happy that we earned your business and appreciate it.  Safe travels with your move!  Thanks, Matt

Tom B.
Toyota Sequoia
06/23/2021
Excellent as always
Excellent service! Support local businesses!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 06/24/2021

Thanks for the review Tom! - Matt

Cindy H.
Lexus RX
06/17/2021
The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. Sorting my check up, they found a couple of things and asked me and provided pricing before they did anything, which I totally appreciate! They're also tracking my maintenance needs. O would highly recommend Elder's!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 06/18/2021

Thanks Cindy, happy to help! - Matt

Jack W.
06/12/2021
Tough to beat Elders!
I rarely go anywhere but Elders. My most recent trip was for a traction control error message. It was intermittent so a little tough to diagnose, but they got it done at a reasonable price.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 06/12/2021

Thanks for the review Jack!  Happy to help get to the bottom of it! - Matt

Nissan Titan
06/12/2021
Fantastic service
No other mechanics could find my electrical problem. So I brought my truck into Elders and bam within days they were able to pin point the problem and fix it. Again thanks for an outstanding service. I continue to leave there a 😊 happy customer. Great job! 👍

Thank you!  A lot of wire chasing on that one, and we got it!  Thanks for your business! - Matt

Sandra W.
Nissan Rogue
05/29/2021
Excellent, as always.
Elders is very good at taking care of whatever you need taken care of. I have been a customer for years, and will continue to use their service every time I need to.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 05/29/2021

Thank you Sandra, we're always happy to help! - Matt

SF
Steve F.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/14/2021
Competent Mechanics
These guys re honest and competent. Highly recommend!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 05/15/2021

Thanks for the review Steve!  Happy to get that big truck blowing cold air again! - Matt

Tom B.
05/13/2021
Great place!
Honest people, reasonable prices. Support your local businesses!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 05/13/2021

Thanks for the review Tom! - Matt

WP
Wes P.
MINI Cooper Paceman
05/12/2021
Mini Cooper Repair - most trusted automotive
My Mini Cooper had a loud pop and I thought either I blew the turbo or possibly blow off valve. Thankfully I took my car to Elders!!!!

They discovered the return had come undone and was a simple connection and tightening of a strap. When you worry about “is the shop going to charge me for parts that are t broke” well you don’t have to loose sleep by choosing Elders; honest and fair pricing at its best

Thanks for the review Wes.  Happy to help! - Matt

CU
Chuck U.
05/04/2021
Friendly Service
Wether it’s Ed or Matt that takes the cal and regardless of your need, your “Classic Personalized “ Service at an affordable price!
Get “old time values and service” regardless of your age or the age of your rude!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 05/04/2021

Thanks for the review Chuck, we appreciate you're business! - Matt

HH
Hunter H.
05/01/2021
Great Diagnostic Service
I struggled getting my Mustang GT brakes to function properly over the past year. Other shops recommended replacement of the master cylinder and other parts to fix a “soft pedal”. I replaced the parts as recommended, but with the same soft pedal. I then asked Elders to diagnose the problem; they quickly checked it over and found a rear caliper not “ratcheting” as it should. I replaced the caliper and bleed the system, and the brakes finally perform like new. Great service. Thanks Elders!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 05/02/2021

Thanks for the review Hunter, glad to hear that brakes are back to normal! - Matt

AF
Arlene F.
Saturn Outlook
04/30/2021
2008 Saturn SUV
Elder’s was highly recommended to me by a friend who has been bringing his car to them for over 12 years! They took care of several issues with my aging car in a thorough & professional manner. Ed explained all the needed repairs to me first for my knowledge & approval. Since I am a senior widow, I greatly appreciate the honest & excellent repair work that was done . . . Thank you Elder’s!!!!

Thank you for the review Arlene, we're happy to help! - Matt