Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Tommy W. on 04/21/2018
"2015 Captiva"
Very comfortable waiting area, Everybody polite and helpful. Did not take long to inspect
Vehicle: Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 04:38 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Tommy for sharing your experience with us and others.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you next time !

Dudley T. on 04/19/2018
"Inspection"
Excellent, efficient, and fast.
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 07:55 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Dudley for the review we appreciate your business !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team

Mabel B. on 04/19/2018
"Great service"
As always, I was pleased with the service that I received at Elders. The wait was short and everyone is friendly.
Vehicle: INFINITI QX60
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 06:03 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Mabel we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit and to share with others !
We will see you next time !
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team

Tony H. on 04/17/2018
"Courteous people working there very professional, and the owners are very nice people,"
Very nice place to take your vehicle,very knowledgeable people.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 06:31 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Tony thank you for the awesome review .. We appreciate your business - its always great to see you !

Glen E. on 04/15/2018
"Friendly and informative"
I used this company for the first time and they were professional, experianced, and very helpfull.
I will continue to use them as I have had a lot of bad results using franchise companies like Brake check, speedy lube, etc, as they only employ younger inexperienced people that make there learning mistakes on your car.
Thanks guys, "I'll be back"
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/15/2018 07:15 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Glen thank you for the nice review and sharing your experience with us and others !  So glad we have earned another fantastic customer !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the entire team !

Walter E. on 04/05/2018
"Consistent quality"
The Elders team always provides the highest standard in quality service. Easily five stars!
Vehicle: Cadillac Brougham
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 10:15 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business , as always we appreciate you !
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the team

David S. on 04/05/2018
"Quick Turnaround "
I had an untimely overheating problem that required a tow to the shop in the early afternoon. Elders was able to diagnose the problem that day and fix it the next day. Great responsiveness on both the diagnosis and repair to get me back on the road quickly. Thanks as always for the great service.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 07:48 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

David thank you for taking the time to write a review and to share with us your experience , your feed back is important to us and we appreciate it !  Glad to hear that we took good care of you and got you back on the road the next day !

Patrick F. on 04/01/2018
"Service Review"
Did great and fast job on my 18,000 mile service check. Price was very reasonable as well. Will definitely return with my 2 vehicles.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 03/31/2018
Review Created: 04/01/2018 11:32 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Patrick thank you for taking the time to review our business, we greatly appreciate you !  Look forward to seeing you next time your in need of our service !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and Ed and the entire team thank you!

Tommy W. on 03/28/2018
"2002 Yukon Watts"
New customer. Business looked real nice. taken care of with polite employees. Service on vehicle was great. Only thing, I was without my vehicle 4 days. Kind of put me in a bind.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 04:43 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Tommy thank you for the review and letting us know what you liked and disliked !  I apologize it took longer to get your vehicle back to you than expected !  We appreciate your patience and glad to see you returned for brake service !  Hope all went well at that visit for you !  Glad to see we have gained a valued customer!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team !

Royce S. on 03/24/2018
"Great service"
The gentlemen in front office are very nice and knowledgeable
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 02/22/2018
Review Created: 03/24/2018 07:13 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!
We are glad to hear that Matt and Ed are taking good care of our customers !

Skip S. on 03/24/2018
"Awesome company & staff"
We will bring our vehicle back for our vehicle for maintenance
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/24/2018 06:46 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you Skip we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future !

Steve K. on 03/23/2018
"Trust"
I moved to the area 3 years ago and I was looking for a shop I could trust with being straight with me and I could trust the work that is being done. I have found that trust factor with Elders. From the top down I can trust them.
If you are looking for TRUST you can find it at Elders.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 07:05 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Steve thank you so much for such a great review!  We appreciate you sharing your experience with others !
It's always great to see you and we enjoy doing business with you !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team

Judy B. on 03/22/2018
"Friendly service and a nice room to wait in."
I made and appointment for 1pm and they were ready for me and took the car back right on time. They finished a little earlier than they thought it would take, so that was a nice bonus. The waiting area was nice so I was able to read my book. Thanks for the great service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 11:09 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Judy thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us as well as others !  So glad our team was quick to take care of you and that you enjoyed our waiting area we take pride in making you comfortable !

Steve A. on 03/19/2018
"knowledge and service"
they are always so knowledgeable and very informative, and do really good work on cars.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018 06:34 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you Steve we appreciate you taking time to review our business and share your experience with others !
Rob and Debra Elder and team

Patrick F. on 03/18/2018
"Service Review"
Brought my 2000 VehiCross in to get the back door latch fixed. Great job on temporarily fixing the latch so the door would shut and then ordering a replacement part. Also had mileage service done. All at a good, reasonable price.
Vehicle: Isuzu VehiCROSS
Service Date: 03/17/2018
Review Created: 03/18/2018 07:37 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for the review we really appreciate you and your business !  Look forward to helping you in the future!

Mabel B. on 03/14/2018
"Service experience "
As always, I was pleased with the service that I received at Elders Automotive. I was greeted promptly and was pleased with the short time that I waited.
Have recommended Elders to all my friends!
Vehicle: INFINITI QX60
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018 06:17 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you so much for the very nice review and for sending your friends our way !  We look forward to seeing you in the future !
Rob an Debra Elder and team

Jason A. on 03/04/2018
"truck"
good service
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/02/2018
Review Created: 03/04/2018 03:09 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you Jason for taking the time to review our business..
We look forward to helping you in the future!
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt , Ed and the team

Steve K. on 02/20/2018
"Visited My Friends at Elders"
Had a oil change appointment. Took my vehicle back on time and in no time at all my vehicle was back upfront.
Thank you for the great service and friendly atmosphere.

Steve
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 09:58 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 02/28/2018

Great news Steve as owners this is what we like to hear !!!

Thank you for the awesome review and for letting us and other know how we are performing !   As always it's great to see you and we look forward to helping you on your next visit !

James N. on 02/17/2018
"Great folks to deal with"
Professional, courteous, and efficient service.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 07:49 PM

James,
Thank you for the 5 star rating - we really appreciate that you took the time to write a review to let us as well as others know how we are doing !  Let us know if we can help you with anything in the future we are here for you !

Joan B. on 02/16/2018
"very good customer service!"
i needed to find a place to refill my nitrogen tires, which is hard to find in my area. i called elders, who had this available. i thank them very much for that, and the other good service they offer i now get all in one place. i've already highly recommended them to other people.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 05:15 PM

Joan,

Thank you so much for the awesome review and for the 5 star rating it means a lot to us !   We are so glad to hear that we have gained another great customer !  We look forward to serving you again in the future !

Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the team