Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 2 months ago

Anonymous avatar
Honda Civic Coupe
05/04/2018
Polite, conscientious, never feel like they are taking advantage of me as a woman at a car shop.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop and share your experience with others !  We appreciate your business !

Bobby H.
04/27/2018
Always fast and respectful
I appreciate that they treat me with respect and always let me know how long the wait will be. It is a nice waiting area and free Wi-Fi while you wait.

Thank you Bobby for the great review , we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the entire team !

TW
Tommy W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/21/2018
2015 Captiva
Very comfortable waiting area, Everybody polite and helpful. Did not take long to inspect
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Tommy for sharing your experience with us and others.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you next time !

DT
Dudley T.
Chevrolet
04/19/2018
Inspection
Excellent, efficient, and fast.

Thank you Dudley for the review we appreciate your business !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team

Mabel B.
INFINITI QX60
04/19/2018
As always, I was pleased with the service that I received at Elders. The wait was short and everyone is friendly.

Thank you Mabel we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit and to share with others !
We will see you next time !
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team

TH
Tony H.
Dodge Durango
04/17/2018
Courteous people working there very professional, and the owners are very nice people,
Very nice place to take your vehicle,very knowledgeable people.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Tony thank you for the awesome review .. We appreciate your business - its always great to see you !

GE
Glen E.
04/15/2018
Friendly and informative
I used this company for the first time and they were professional, experianced, and very helpfull.
I will continue to use them as I have had a lot of bad results using franchise companies like Brake check, speedy lube, etc, as they only employ younger inexperienced people that make there learning mistakes on your car.
Thanks guys, "I'll be back"

Glen thank you for the nice review and sharing your experience with us and others !  So glad we have earned another fantastic customer !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the entire team !

WE
Walter E.
Cadillac Brougham
04/05/2018
Consistent quality
The Elders team always provides the highest standard in quality service. Easily five stars!

Thank you for taking the time to review our business , as always we appreciate you !
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the team

David S.
04/05/2018
Quick Turnaround
I had an untimely overheating problem that required a tow to the shop in the early afternoon. Elders was able to diagnose the problem that day and fix it the next day. Great responsiveness on both the diagnosis and repair to get me back on the road quickly. Thanks as always for the great service.

David thank you for taking the time to write a review and to share with us your experience , your feed back is important to us and we appreciate it !  Glad to hear that we took good care of you and got you back on the road the next day !

PF
Patrick F.
04/01/2018
Service Review
Did great and fast job on my 18,000 mile service check. Price was very reasonable as well. Will definitely return with my 2 vehicles.

Patrick thank you for taking the time to review our business, we greatly appreciate you !  Look forward to seeing you next time your in need of our service !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and Ed and the entire team thank you!

TW
Tommy W.
GMC Yukon XL
03/28/2018
2002 Yukon Watts
New customer. Business looked real nice. taken care of with polite employees. Service on vehicle was great. Only thing, I was without my vehicle 4 days. Kind of put me in a bind.

Tommy thank you for the review and letting us know what you liked and disliked !  I apologize it took longer to get your vehicle back to you than expected !  We appreciate your patience and glad to see you returned for brake service !  Hope all went well at that visit for you !  Glad to see we have gained a valued customer!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team !

Royce S.
Mazda CX-5
03/24/2018
The gentlemen in front office are very nice and knowledgeable

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!
We are glad to hear that Matt and Ed are taking good care of our customers !

Skip S.
Saturn VUE
03/24/2018
Awesome company & staff
We will bring our vehicle back for our vehicle for maintenance

Thank you Skip we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future !

SK
Steve K.
03/23/2018
Trust
I moved to the area 3 years ago and I was looking for a shop I could trust with being straight with me and I could trust the work that is being done. I have found that trust factor with Elders. From the top down I can trust them.
If you are looking for TRUST you can find it at Elders.

Steve thank you so much for such a great review!  We appreciate you sharing your experience with others !
It's always great to see you and we enjoy doing business with you !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team

Judy B.
03/22/2018
Friendly service and a nice room to wait in.
I made and appointment for 1pm and they were ready for me and took the car back right on time. They finished a little earlier than they thought it would take, so that was a nice bonus. The waiting area was nice so I was able to read my book. Thanks for the great service.

Judy thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us as well as others !  So glad our team was quick to take care of you and that you enjoyed our waiting area we take pride in making you comfortable !

SA
Steve A.
03/19/2018
knowledge and service
they are always so knowledgeable and very informative, and do really good work on cars.

Thank you Steve we appreciate you taking time to review our business and share your experience with others !
Rob and Debra Elder and team

PF
Patrick F.
Isuzu VehiCROSS
03/18/2018
Service Review
Brought my 2000 VehiCross in to get the back door latch fixed. Great job on temporarily fixing the latch so the door would shut and then ordering a replacement part. Also had mileage service done. All at a good, reasonable price.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for the review we really appreciate you and your business !  Look forward to helping you in the future!

Mabel B.
INFINITI QX60
03/14/2018
Service experience
As always, I was pleased with the service that I received at Elders Automotive. I was greeted promptly and was pleased with the short time that I waited.
Have recommended Elders to all my friends!

Thank you so much for the very nice review and for sending your friends our way !  We look forward to seeing you in the future !
Rob an Debra Elder and team

Jason A.
03/04/2018
truck
good service

Thank you Jason for taking the time to review our business..
We look forward to helping you in the future!
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt , Ed and the team

SK
Steve K.
02/20/2018
Visited My Friends at Elders
Had a oil change appointment. Took my vehicle back on time and in no time at all my vehicle was back upfront.
Thank you for the great service and friendly atmosphere.

Steve
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 02/28/2018

Great news Steve as owners this is what we like to hear !!!

Thank you for the awesome review and for letting us and other know how we are performing !   As always it's great to see you and we look forward to helping you on your next visit !