Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jessica R.
Pinehurst, TX
01/21/2019
Timliness
Elder's is always efficient and gets your vehicle complete in a timely fashion. Absolutely love that they pick up the vehicle for you.

01/20/2019
Always a wonderful experience!
I was in just to have my car inspection done; the team is always so kind and welcoming. The inspection was quick and hassle-free. Thank you!

WE
Walter E.
Cadillac Brougham
01/13/2019
Honesty, expertise, professionalism
Thank you, Elders Team. I appreciate your service. And, thank you to Matt and Ed for always guiding me toward the best solution!

AH
Anthony H.
Buick LaCrosse
01/13/2019
True Pros
They are always courteous, thorough, and professional.

Doug M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/06/2019
Absolutely the best!
See you soon!

01/06/2019
I am sure you gave it your best shot
The issue was that after replacing the power steering gear in our "05 2500HD due to oil leak, it was hard to turn to the right and loose enough to wander. I do not have oversized tires. I took it back and the power steering gear was replaced under warranty as the tech agreed to it being loose. I believe my description of the problem was accurate however the interpretation may have been somewhat shortened with lack of details. Once I got it back the effort required to turn right was not as much but still easier to turn to the left. I accepted this and went to Dallas. On the way back at a fuel stop I noticed the problem is back. Much more effort is required to turn to the right. And I must constantly fight it to keep it going a straight line, it wants to go left so a constant tension to the right on the steering wheel is required. At this point I must make note that it was recommended the upper ball joints were worn and should be replaced. I agreed to this and you had it ready on time, thanks! I wish this had helped with the issues. Interestingly enough in a matter of 3 minutes I googled and found several discussions on this very problem. Two of which stated the Chevrolet dealerships told their customer this was a normal characteristic (unacceptable) and another which stated Chevrolet had been taken to court and lost. These were dated 2012 and I did not find anything more recent. Sorry guys I am off to the dealer now. I know it is a 14 year old truck but it has only 89K miles and I need to be able to use it without dread of having to use it. In other words I used to enjoy driving it until there was an oil leak. Wish me luck, I will probably need it! google.com/2500hd turns hard to the right - give it a try google usually has answers!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 01/09/2019

Doug we are sorry to hear you had an issue with your repair!
Per our conversation we look forward to getting the truck back to the shop to correct the issue when you return from your trip.
As always we appreciate your business!
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt and team!

Isuzu VehiCROSS
01/05/2019
Great job on oil change, service check and A/C check. Fast and good price.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us as well as others .  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time !
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt and team

PF
Patrick F.
12/31/2018
Great job
Great and fast job on oil change, tire rotation, overall check up and air filter change. Always will highly recommend you for service of my vehicles. Good price
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop and share your experience with us as well as others.  We apprecaite your business and look forward to seeing you next time !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team

Joe B.
Plymouth Roadrunner
12/08/2018
Elder's sets the bar for service
I am extremely pleased with the friendly service and repair work done to my 1968 Plymouth Road Runner. Ed and the crew kept me up to date on the progress and were fair when it came to costs. I will start taking all of my vehicles here from now on.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know about your experience !  We appreciate you and look forward to helping you again in the future !

GW
Guy W.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/06/2018
Best service in town
The service team there is the best always great customer service and great appreciation of what they do for me

Thank you Guy as always we enjoy seeing you come into the shop !
Thank you for the nice review !  Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year 2019
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt , and the team

ME
Martin E.
Ford Edge
12/02/2018
Friendly and efficient. Very good value for money.
Friendly and efficient. Very good value for money.

Thank you for the nice review we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future !
Rob and Debra Elder and team

HW
Hubert W.
Lincoln Navigator
11/29/2018
clean and comfortable
Comfortable place to wait and quick and courteous service.

Very glad to hear your experience was a good one !  We strive to make our customers feel comfortable so we are happy to hear we achieved that !  We hope to see you again in the future !
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt, Ed and the team

Chevrolet Cutaway
11/19/2018
Good work and good price
Had problems getting an alignment at other shops. Elders was able to do it with no problems quickly and at a good price. Would highly recommend them

Thank you for taking the time to review our business and share your experience with others !  Let us know if we can help you in the future !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team

11/19/2018
Great service, always!
When I take my car in I always know Matt, Ed, and team will take great care of me, and my car. They are always honest with what my car needs, and are always so friendly and accommodating.

Thank you!!

We are happy to hear that your service with our shop has been a great experience !  Makes us as owners feel proud of our staff and we will pass on your great review to Matt and Ed as well as the rest of the team !

Robert and Debra Elder

SK
Steve K.
11/14/2018
Another good visit with the folks at Elders.

Thanks Steve it is always a pleasure to do business with you and we appreciate the great review of our business !
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team

Joe H.
11/13/2018
Quality repair at a fair price...
Quality repair and service at a fair price. Mine is a 50 year old auto which can be a difficult situation at times. Elders has handled every repair.

Thank you Joe for the awesome review .. We really appreciate you and your business. Thanks for taking the time to review our shop !
We are happy to help you take care of your Mustang let us know if we can help you with anything else !

Shannon M.
11/04/2018
Fantastic Service as usual!
You won’t find a better company out there that truly provides exceptional service. You will not have worry About your vehicle or the additional costs you always see at the local dealerships. Honesty and integrity is what you will get with Elders!

Thank you so very much for the amazing review!   We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and others !  We look forward to helping you next time !

GW
Guy W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/22/2018
The staff is great always.
And the service is top of the line.

SD
Steve D.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/21/2018
Fast Efficient Service
2002 Nissan Pathfinder needed a new starter and negative battery cable. Elder replaced the parts quickly and at a reasonable cost and our Pathfinder is on the road again. Trust grows with each Elder repair. Thanks Elder Absolutely Cool Automotive.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Mr. Dargan for the great review!  As always we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future !
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt , Ed and team

TW
Tommy W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/15/2018
2015 Captiva
Employees showed concern about vehicle. Checked vehicle from one end to the other Employees polite and friendly

Thank you for taking the time to review our business.
We appreciate you and look forward to helping you again in the future if you need us!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and the team

Mabel B.
INFINITI QX60
10/12/2018
Great service as always!
Elders replaced my broken sun visor and battery.
Very pleased with the quality of work and prompt service.
Fair pricing and very friendly service.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share with us as well as others your experience at our shop !
We look forward to helping you again in the future if you should need us !
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt , Ed and the team