Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Terry K.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/16/2018
Great job!!!
I was recommended this shop from a friend at work so I knew I would be satisfied with their work. They did a great job and I will return again because I am trying to rebuild this old truck.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!   We appreciate you and your business and look forward to helping you complete your truck !
Rob and Debra Elder and team

AH
Anthony H.
Buick LaCrosse
09/15/2018
Ed and the techs are the best. They are competent, courteous, and are customer-centered. I appreciate their honest and integrity.

Thank you for taking the time to review our business and share your experience with others.
Please let us know if we can help again in the future, we are always here for you!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt, Ed and the team !

SK
Steve K.
09/12/2018
Keep Looking
If you are looking for a shop that you lay awake at night worrying about the work being done or you just know you will have to argue with them about that work, well Keep Looking. You can rest assure that the staff at Elders will do you a great job and will be straight with you about the repairs.

Steve K.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 09/13/2018

WOW... Thank you Steve for the great review!  As always we appreciate your business !  Glad to hear we took great care of you and met your needs !  Look forward to helping you again in the future !
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the team !

Ken M.
09/08/2018
As usual service was performed in a timely matter.
Having take home and return trip with an enjoyable driver is always a plus. Matt delivered as promised.
See you next time.

Thank you so much for the awesome review, we really appreciate it !   Look forward to helping you again in the future !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team

YT
Yolanda T.
Houston, TX
Scion tC
09/08/2018
Professional/Kind
What they did for me was Exceedingly Abundantly Above all I could ask or think!! Thank you, Elders!

Thank you so much for the kind review!  You mean a lot to us and we appreciate you and care for you very much !  Glad we could take care of you :)
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team !

Dewey L.
Dodge Durango
09/02/2018
Fast service
They managed to work us in on a busy day and not only diagnosed the problem then had it fixed by end of business that same day.

Thank you Dewey for taking the time to write a review about our business.   Glad to hear we were able to get you in and out the same day !
We appreciate your business!
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt and team

RL
Royce L.
Porsche Cayman
07/29/2018
Elder's Automotive
This was my second trip to Elder's. Both trips were met with courtesy and a rare customer focus. Matt asked questions to identify my problem and introduce me to Elder's automotive. The time and cost estimate for repairs were provided. I am impressed by the personnel and quality of work.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 08/15/2018

Glad to hear that Matt took great care of you at your visit and helped to make you feel comfortable, we appreciate your business.
Let us know if we can help in the future !  We are here for you !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and the team !

PF
Patrick F.
Isuzu VehiCROSS
06/26/2018
Great job on finding a part
My 2000 Vehicross back 5th door latch was broken. They found one even though the SUV is no longer made. The part and installation price was very reasonable. Very happy on the service and dedication to find the part. 5 stars, 2 thumbs up👍👍

Glad we could help find the part needed and get it installed for you at a reasonable price .. Always great to hear our customers are happy with the service they receive !  Look forward to seeing you in the future !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt  and team!

LC
Linda C.
06/25/2018
First visit
Thanx for the opportunity to express how professional and peaceful my experience was today. Going to the auto repair shop can be stressful! Everyone was very attentive and I was completely at ease.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and to share with others !  We appreciate you and look forward to helping you again in the future !

Honda Civic Coupe
05/04/2018
Polite, conscientious, never feel like they are taking advantage of me as a woman at a car shop.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop and share your experience with others !  We appreciate your business !

Bobby H.
04/27/2018
Always fast and respectful
I appreciate that they treat me with respect and always let me know how long the wait will be. It is a nice waiting area and free Wi-Fi while you wait.

Thank you Bobby for the great review , we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future !

TW
Tommy W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/21/2018
2015 Captiva
Very comfortable waiting area, Everybody polite and helpful. Did not take long to inspect
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Tommy for sharing your experience with us and others.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you next time !

DT
Dudley T.
Chevrolet
04/19/2018
Inspection
Excellent, efficient, and fast.

Thank you Dudley for the review we appreciate your business !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team

Mabel B.
INFINITI QX60
04/19/2018
As always, I was pleased with the service that I received at Elders. The wait was short and everyone is friendly.

Thank you Mabel we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit and to share with others !
We will see you next time !
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team

TH
Tony H.
Dodge Durango
04/17/2018
Courteous people working there very professional, and the owners are very nice people,
Very nice place to take your vehicle,very knowledgeable people.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/18/2018

Tony thank you for the awesome review .. We appreciate your business - its always great to see you !

GE
Glen E.
04/15/2018
Friendly and informative
I used this company for the first time and they were professional, experianced, and very helpfull.
I will continue to use them as I have had a lot of bad results using franchise companies like Brake check, speedy lube, etc, as they only employ younger inexperienced people that make there learning mistakes on your car.
Thanks guys, "I'll be back"

Glen thank you for the nice review and sharing your experience with us and others !  So glad we have earned another fantastic customer !

WE
Walter E.
Cadillac Brougham
04/05/2018
Consistent quality
The Elders team always provides the highest standard in quality service. Easily five stars!

Thank you for taking the time to review our business , as always we appreciate you !
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the team

David S.
04/05/2018
Quick Turnaround
I had an untimely overheating problem that required a tow to the shop in the early afternoon. Elders was able to diagnose the problem that day and fix it the next day. Great responsiveness on both the diagnosis and repair to get me back on the road quickly. Thanks as always for the great service.

David thank you for taking the time to write a review and to share with us your experience , your feed back is important to us and we appreciate it !  Glad to hear that we took good care of you and got you back on the road the next day !

PF
Patrick F.
04/01/2018
Service Review
Did great and fast job on my 18,000 mile service check. Price was very reasonable as well. Will definitely return with my 2 vehicles.

Patrick thank you for taking the time to review our business, we greatly appreciate you !  Look forward to seeing you next time your in need of our service !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and Ed and the entire team thank you!

TW
Tommy W.
GMC Yukon XL
03/28/2018
2002 Yukon Watts
New customer. Business looked real nice. taken care of with polite employees. Service on vehicle was great. Only thing, I was without my vehicle 4 days. Kind of put me in a bind.

Tommy thank you for the review and letting us know what you liked and disliked !  I apologize it took longer to get your vehicle back to you than expected !  We appreciate your patience and glad to see you returned for brake service !  Hope all went well at that visit for you !  Glad to see we have gained a valued customer!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team !