Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive

Marlene S. on 11/16/2017
"Quick and thorough "
They did a good job and helped me prioritize what needed to be done.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 10:33 AM
Mark G. on 11/11/2017
"Fair and Honest Service"
Took my truck in for some routine maintenance and a fluid leak. Ed was my contact and he did a good job communicating status, sent me a detailed report of recommended work, took time to review in detail with me and was not pushy. We worked through what was really necessary and what was optional for now. They completed the work as promised for price quoted. I was really concerned that the leak would continue but not a drop since repairs...
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 09:28 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Thank uou for the nice review and for sharing your experience with others !  We greatly appreciate it !   We look forward to helping you again in the future!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the whole team thank you!

Wanda H. on 11/11/2017
"Personal service and concern for my vehicle"
Great job! I will bring both my cars to you in the furure.. many thanks
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy Wagon
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 07:04 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review !
We appreciate you and your business and look forward to helping you in the future!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the team !

Cecil E. on 11/09/2017
"Great service"
Always have had great service, with friendly, efficient and pleasant personnel.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 04:43 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review to let us know how we are doing and to share with others !  We appreciate your business as always and look forward to helping you in the future!   Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from ours!

Katheryn W. on 11/08/2017
"Friendly Staff & Great Service!"
I always know I will get great service at Elders! The staff is always warm and welcoming - on the phone, in person, etc. - and I know my car is in great hands! Thank you!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 07:36 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for your business and for the great review !
We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next time!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from ours !

Patrick F. on 11/03/2017
"Inspection"
The State inspection was very fast. Highly recommend go here for all services
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 07:49 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/09/2017

Thanks Patrick we appreciate the review !
Let us know if we can help with anything in the future, we are here for you!

Lisa R. on 10/31/2017
"inspection"
Always friendly and competent service
Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 05:49 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our business as always we appreciate you!

James W. on 10/17/2017
"State Inspection"
Friendly, reliable, honest, and they do great work.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:17 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you James for the great review we appreciate you and your business .. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from ours!

Matt and the team

Durlan P. on 10/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent & Honest Automotive Professionals"
Always honest and professional service for your automotive service and repair needs. All personnel have the highest knowledge of your vehicle and the best method for correction of your automobile repair!
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 09:31 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you Durlan as always we enjoy seeing you and appreciate your business.. Let us know if you need anything we are always here for you!
Matt and the team

James N. on 10/17/2017
"Quick Service"
Went in for State Inspection. Job was handled quickly and efficientlty
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 07:33 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!  We appreciate you and your business !

Matt and team

Durlan P. on 10/15/2017
"Excellent As Always"
Professional personnel. Excellent and informed service. Best automotive repair and service in Montgomery County.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 07:36 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for the great review as always we appreciate your business !

Robert and Debra Elder and team

Malcolm S. on 10/11/2017
"Great shop with great people!"
My GMC Sierra had a transmission control module go out in Friday morning. Took it to Elders who diagnosed the problem on Monday and also found som metallic particles in the transfer case. They ordered the TCM and fitted it Tuesday and that cured the problem. Also changed the oil in the transfer case. Truck is running great again. I really liked the feedback from Matt who was always courteous and friendly on the phone. He provided updates when he said he would and was great to deal with. Recommend Elders wholeheartedly!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 09:17 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us as well as others we appreciate you and your business.. Glad to hear that Matt did such a great job keeping in touch with you !  We look forward to helping you again in the future !

Anna Maria D. on 10/02/2017
"Very professional & didn't have wait too long"
Professional caring and helpful
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 07:50 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of our business !  We appreciate you and look forward to helping you in the future!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team

Lynn D. on 10/02/2017
"1970 Dodge Challenger "
Good Service estimate quick turn around. Was curious if re-torque of heads was feasible with use of existing metal gaskets. I'm curios is the heat of the engine running at high RPM from time to time warrants use of metal gaskets over use of non- metallic gaskets? please make sound recommendation of gasket change out?
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 07:10 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of our business!  We will see you soon to address the repairs that have been discussed per our conversations!

Walter E. on 09/20/2017
"Excellent"
Thanks, again! Always, first class quality work and great customer service!
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Wagon
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 02:20 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you very much for the nice review,  We appreciate your business as always !
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt and team

Patrick F. on 09/10/2017
"Great and fast work"
Had oil change and tire rotation. Did a fast a great job. I am as allowed to come in earlier than my appointment that saved me a lot of time during the rest of the day. Thanks
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 05:48 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop we appreciate the five stars !   Look forward to seeing you in the future!
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt and team !

Robert H. on 09/04/2017
"Integrity"
I had a quote from the dealer for work that apparently did not need to be done. Elder's let me know what was essential and charged me accordingly. Very thankful!
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 06:20 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for the great review we appreciate it and for sharing your experience with others !  So glad we could help you and save you some money !

Anna Maria D. on 09/01/2017
"Very professional & didn't have wait too long"
I didn't have to wait long like other's place that I have gone too. Very professional and nice persons
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 08:57 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others !  We appreciate your business & look forward to helping you in the future !

Becky W. on 08/25/2017
"I was very impressed when I made my initial phone call for help with the AC on my Ford Edge. Matt was extremely helpful and respectful."
My son-in-law recommended Elders when I asked if he knew of a trustworthy automotive shop. I would recommend Elders to any of my family and friends. I intend to continue my relationship with Elder to meet my automotive needs.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 06:13 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you very much for the great 5 star review and for taking the time to share your experience with others !  We are happy to hear that we will see you again in the future for your automotive needs !

Lawrence M. on 08/24/2017
"Oil change "
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 11:47 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review !  We appreciate you taking the time to review our business.. We look forward to helping again in the future if you should need us!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team