Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ramesh R.
Acura MDX
06/17/2019
Excellent servce
As always honest service and a thorough job.

06/11/2019
Busy place but service is great and dependable. Take pictures of deficiencies and send to you for reference. Business has been around for many years. Highly recommend.

GS
Greg S.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/11/2019
Front End Alignment
As always, the service was prompt, courteous and done well.

06/10/2019
Scheduled appointment started on time and completed within a reasonable time frame.
Always have a good service as quoted and promised.
Pleased with Matt and whole crew.

Daniel B.
06/08/2019
Excellent ride!
My truck rides so much better after you got a half of of it. I didn’t know how rough it was driving until you got a hold of it - thanx

CA
Christall A.
MINI Cooper Countryman
06/07/2019
great service!
This place is first come, first serve.. someone just left as I came in on Thursday afternoon. The guy who checked me in was professional and nice to offer me beverage while I wait for 20 minutes to get my inspection done. The waiting area is neat and clean. I will go back here from now on for mine and my families inspections!

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/07/2019
These guys do a great job, highly recommended
These guys do a great job, highly recommended

AL
Anthony L.
Lexus ES 330
06/03/2019
friendly, honest and good service.
friendly, honest and good service

Durlan P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/23/2019
Matt gave me excellent service and attention. These people are honest and professional and willing to explain in detail the service they are doing to my vehicle. I have been dealing with them for several years and highly recommend them to everyone.

Dan R.
05/22/2019
Exceeded All Expectations!
This was my first experience with Elders Automotive but it definitely will not be the last. I received a thorough summary of the diagnostic approach and cost before I handed over the keys. The additional service options that the technician recommended were appropriate for the mileage on the vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised when the work was completed sooner rather than later!

05/20/2019
Won't go anywhere else!
Matt and team are always so kind and helpful, honest, and truly care! We had some trouble this visit with the Ford dealership but Matt was incredibly helpful and made sure everything came out as it should, and that the dealership fixed what they were supposed to with my transmission. Amazing service, and amazing team. Thank you all so much!

Janie B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2019
Lovely office; comfortable place to wait; decorated in adorable “cars”.. its a cool place!
Excellent customer service; no attempts to upcharge for unscheduled or surprise service. Reasonable prices. I recommend Elders anytime someone needs car care.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Janie we appreciate the very nice 5 star review !
We look forward to seeing you next time!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team

BE
Bruce E.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/03/2019
Take your car to these people if you want a good job for a fair price.
Maybe a little early but I found absolutely no problems with the work that got done it was done quickly and I was impressed with your facilities. You also brought to my attention the shimmy in my steering wheel. Took a Discount Tire and even though the tires had good tread there was something wrong with the internals steel belts and the tires were trash. I had four new tires put on the car and the car is smooth. Of course I knew there was a problem but when professionals bring it to your attention put a little more emphasis on getting something done. So thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business again with you in the future!   Glad you were able to get the tires replaced and problem resolved !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt ,Ed and team

WJ
William J.
Montgomery, TX
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/30/2019
Very friendly. Clean & decor was great. Comfort while waiting. Prfessional
Stopped by to get inspection sticker. Matt went extra mile to sove minor problem before working on inspection. Didn't take over 30 minutes for complete job. Highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us as well as others !  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time !
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt and team

TH
Tony H.
Dodge Durango
04/25/2019
The people working there,
Ben a customer for a long time and they’ve always treated me good and fair. Really good people
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!
Rob and Debra Elder, Matt , Ed and team

TG
Tom G.
Chrysler 300
04/24/2019
Quick efficient service
Having had a great experience on previous visits I walked in without an appointment to get a safety inspection. Greeted with "no problem" and within 20 minutes I was back on my way.

Thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us as well as others !
Look forward to seeing you next time!
Robert and Debra Elder and team

Doug B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/24/2019
Good work, good service, parts prices extremely high.
Title covers it
In regards to Recommendation question below I don’t make a habit of recommending any type service. Elders does good work. Labor price not too bad, parts prices seem to be out of line.

Thank you for the review- We appreciate your business!
We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with parts pricing !   We do Our best to provide quality service as well as quality parts at competitive prices!   Hope to see you again!
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt , Ed and team !

04/23/2019
Always a wonderful experience!
The team at Elders is always quick to respond and help, and provides great detail when letting me know what is wrong or needs work on my car! The team is always kind and welcoming, and it is easy to see that they are incredibly experienced at what they do - both car servicing, and customer service! I won't take my car anywhere else. Thank you!!!

Thank you for the Awesome review.. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us as well as others !
We will see you next time !  Let us know if you need anything!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team

JZ
Jorge Z.
04/11/2019
Fast and easy
Awesome service.

Thanks Jorge we appreciate your business !
See you next time !
Robert and Debra Elder and team

TR
Tom R.
04/01/2019
Battery replacement
Matt & Ed always provide great customer satisfaction. The mechanics behind the scenes keep my cars in top shape.
Thanks, Elders!

Thanks Tom for the great review!  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know as well as others about your experience !
We look forward to helping you next time !
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt, Ed and team