BG
Bob G.
02/23/2021
Great job on multiple items needing repair!
Great job as usual!

John D.
Magnolia, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/10/2021
One Word-Excellency
A friend recommended this shop to me years ago. They are extremely knowledgeable and always stand behind their work. My last trip there was a transmission problem on my Trailblazer that gave them an opportunity to really stick it to me as so many shops do. Once again their character came before profit and they saved me a huge chunk of money. This shop is old school ethics and excellence.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 02/10/2021

Thanks for the review John.   Happy to help! - Matt

EQ
Eddie Q.
Ram 1500
02/05/2021
Fantastic as always
Elders once again saved the day! I can’t thank you guys enough for the time and attention put in to our truck. Even though it appeared to be a pesky fix, you guys made us feel welcome and valued the entire time. Customer service was great and so far the vehicle is working as it should. As long as we drive vehicles in the Houston areas Guys have a customer in us for life

Thanks for the review Eddie.  Some vehicle are more of a challenge than others, and your truck gave us one!  You have to keep learning all the time in this business and we learned a ton about your trucks neat suspension system that gives it such a great ride!  Happy to hear it's working good! - Matt

Debbie W.
GMC Envoy XUV
02/01/2021
Great Folks!
Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive has been my mechanic for ten years or longer - I'm on my second vehicle with them, and I'd have a difficult time trusting anyone else with it. Not only are they excellent at WHAT they do, they are the best at HOW - they operate their business with integrity and honesty, and I know I can trust their recommendations.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 02/01/2021

High praise Debbie, we appreciate you and your continued support!  Thank you! - Matt

DO
Don O.
Ram 1500
01/27/2021
Matt was very courteous and knowledgeable. Vehicle inspection was accomplished in a reasonable amount of time.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 01/27/2021

Thanks for the review Don, happy to help! - Matt

GH
Gaylord H.
Splendora, TX
01/21/2021
Very thorough work.
Very thorough work.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

Thanks for the review Gaylord, we appreciate you choosing us! - Matt

Toyota Tundra
01/09/2021
The Job They Do!
From the time you walk in they take care of you.

Did I tell you that they Fix The Problem.

Thanks for the review, happy to help! - Matt

Rob R.
Magnolia, TX
12/30/2020
The only shop I visit outside of warranty work.
Been a customer for 2 years and counting. The prices are way better than going to the Stealership. The staff is very responsive, very friendly, very knowledgeable and very efficient. The office and shop are both clean and well kept. Always pleased with the work and staff interactions. Highly recommended. Wish I would have started coming here years ago.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/30/2020

Thanks for the review Rob, we're always happy to help! - Matt

WP
Wes P.
MINI Cooper Paceman
12/12/2020
Honestly and integrity
Elders has always treated me great. Took my Mini Cooper to the bmw dealership first only because I was concerned with it being a bmw! Fuel rail had a crack interesting enough but bmw wanted nearly $1900. Went to elders and they quoted just under $1400.

Thank you Wes!  Glad we could get it fixed and beat the dealer! - Matt

Kevin S.
12/09/2020
Ed
I love the personal down earth service and honest estimates.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/09/2020

Thanks for the review Kevin.  We appreciate you choosing us again to service your truck! - Matt

WE
Walter E.
Dodge Ram Wagon
12/08/2020
customer service is outstanding and the technicians get it right the first time!
Thanks Ed! And, thank you Elders team!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/08/2020

Thanks for the review Walt.  You're very welcome! - Matt

MT
Michael T.
12/04/2020
Very efficient
This was the second time to use Elders. They have taken good care of me both times. Highly recommend.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/04/2020

Thanks for the review Michael.  We're happy to help! - Matt

12/04/2020
Sincere customer service
Everyone there gives sincere customer service. They listen to what you say and provide options. When you call or go there, you are not just 'the next customer'. Their work and pricing is very good. I am a senior citizen and appreciate that.

Thank you for the review and the kind words.  We appreciate you and your business. - Matt

Mike M.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
12/02/2020
Inspection
They did a great job and got me in and out.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/03/2020

Thanks for coming in Mike, happy to help! - Matt

Ford Edge
11/27/2020
Everything!
From the time you walk in you feel like they are going to take care of you. Then they do!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/27/2020

Thanks for the review, happy to keep you taken care of! - Matt