CU
Chuck U.
05/04/2021
Friendly Service
Wether it’s Ed or Matt that takes the cal and regardless of your need, your “Classic Personalized “ Service at an affordable price!
Get “old time values and service” regardless of your age or the age of your rude!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 05/04/2021

Thanks for the review Chuck, we appreciate you're business! - Matt

HH
Hunter H.
05/01/2021
Great Diagnostic Service
I struggled getting my Mustang GT brakes to function properly over the past year. Other shops recommended replacement of the master cylinder and other parts to fix a “soft pedal”. I replaced the parts as recommended, but with the same soft pedal. I then asked Elders to diagnose the problem; they quickly checked it over and found a rear caliper not “ratcheting” as it should. I replaced the caliper and bleed the system, and the brakes finally perform like new. Great service. Thanks Elders!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 05/02/2021

Thanks for the review Hunter, glad to hear that brakes are back to normal! - Matt

AF
Arlene F.
Saturn Outlook
04/30/2021
2008 Saturn SUV
Elder’s was highly recommended to me by a friend who has been bringing his car to them for over 12 years! They took care of several issues with my aging car in a thorough & professional manner. Ed explained all the needed repairs to me first for my knowledge & approval. Since I am a senior widow, I greatly appreciate the honest & excellent repair work that was done . . . Thank you Elder’s!!!!

Thank you for the review Arlene, we're happy to help! - Matt

PD
Peggy D.
04/15/2021
I appreciate their courtesy & quality of work.
Thank you for service!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/15/2021

Thanks for the review Peggy, we appreciate your business! - Matt

Chris C.
Willis, TX
04/14/2021
State inspection
Good fast service, very welcoming

Thank you Chris, happy to help! - Matt

Nissan Pathfinder
04/02/2021
Staff is always professional and prompt.
I rated Elders with 5 stars because the service is always, always superb. They consistently make you feel like you are the most important customer from start to finish.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for the review! - Matt

BD
Beverly D.
Chevrolet Venture
04/01/2021
WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
I've been going to Elders for several years. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE - very friendly staff - EXCELLENT WORK. They go ABOVE AND BEYOND to help me get the van repaired so I can get back on the road.

Thanks for the review Beverly, always happy to help! - Matt

03/26/2021
As always, Ed is the best. Always friendly, honest, best service ever. Very knowledgeable about automobiles. Serviced more than one of my car and family cars.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 03/27/2021

Thanks for the review, we like Ed and his decades of experience and knowledge too! - Matt

David S.
Montgomery, TX
03/21/2021
The team at Elders really do a great job of diagnosing the problem and providing a good solution.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 03/22/2021

Thanks David, we're always happy to help! - Matt

NB
Nicole B.
Houston, TX
03/18/2021
Cool Experience
Matt was a pleasure to deal with. I got my diagnosis, only spent $54 and was out of there within the hour. Thank you!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 03/18/2021

Thanks for the review Nicole.  Happy to help! - Matt

Djuanna H.
GMC Acadia
03/16/2021
Great Customer Service
My first time at Elder’s was a few months ago when I needed an inspection sticker. I was so pleased with the quality of the customer service I brought my car back for an oil change recently. Friendly, dependable, and thorough. Very pleased with the service and will return!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 03/16/2021

Thanks for the review Djuanna!  We're happy to help keep your car on the road! - Matt

Debbie W.
GMC Envoy XUV
03/14/2021
Real Customer Service
The folks at Elders have been "my" place for car service and repairs for more than a decade, and there's no one I trust more for their excellent services AND their outstanding business integrity and customer service.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 03/15/2021

Thanks for the review Debbie!  Always happy to help! - Matt

PG
Patricia G.
03/08/2021
Oil change back hatch repair and alignment
Everyone is friendly, helpful, professional and goes above board to be of service! Also I have full confidence in their honesty! They do nothing without first consulting us and are honest and fair in their prices. A great place to take your vehicle.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

Thanks for the review Patricia!  - Matt

BK
Brendan K.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/05/2021
Great work!
Team is great and puts in hard work. Friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for the review Brendan, happy to help! - Matt

BG
Bob G.
02/23/2021
Great job on multiple items needing repair!
Great job as usual!