Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Steve K. on 02/20/2018
"Visited My Friends at Elders"
Had a oil change appointment. Took my vehicle back on time and in no time at all my vehicle was back upfront.
Thank you for the great service and friendly atmosphere.

Steve
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 09:58 AM
James N. on 02/17/2018
"Great folks to deal with"
Professional, courteous, and efficient service.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 07:49 PM
Joan B. on 02/16/2018
"very good customer service!"
i needed to find a place to refill my nitrogen tires, which is hard to find in my area. i called elders, who had this available. i thank them very much for that, and the other good service they offer i now get all in one place. i've already highly recommended them to other people.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 05:15 PM
David S. on 02/13/2018
"Great Service"
It is a great experience from calling for an appointment to check-in, updates while the service is being performed to picking up the car.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 10:45 AM
Katheryn W. on 02/12/2018
"Staff is always so helpful & friendly!"
The team at Elders is always professional, friendly, and go above and beyond to help! I arrived less than an hour before closing for a state inspection for my car, and Ed not only was able to take care of my request right away, but went out of his way to help explain the entire registration renewal process to me as I have only been in TX for a year.

Thank you!!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 08:13 AM
Bradley J. on 02/09/2018
"Great Service!"
Matt and everyone did a great job! Saved me from replacing the battery myself. Thanks so much!
Vehicle: GMC Canyon
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 08:53 AM
Steve D. on 02/07/2018
"State Inspection"
Received a discount in an Email from Elders A.C. Automotive for a State Inspection, which I used for our 2014 Nissan Rogue. I came in in the morning and waited a short time and the Inspection was done. Elders A.C. Automotive does quality work with quality people.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 07:57 AM

Mr. Dargan,

Thank you again for always being such a great customer you make what we do so enjoyable !
Glad you got the coupon and saved a few dollars!

Rob and Debra Elder , Matt and the team

Doug M. on 02/04/2018
"Good, dependable service"
2005 2500HD I smelled antifreeze and noticed fluid leaking on the ground. Rob's team investigated and corrected all issues, good to go! High quality impressive shop, good to see you doing so well, Rob!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/04/2018 05:01 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 02/07/2018

Thanks Doug I appreciate that , thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and sharing your experience with others !  Let us know if we can help with anything else !  Glad your back on the road and all is well!

Robert Elder and team

Linda P. on 01/26/2018
"service"
The service was good but I thought my charge for changing a light bulb was high for less than a half hour job.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 12:45 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you taking the time to write a review,  we appreciate it as well as your business - unfortunately many cars these days require you to pull the entire assembly just to change a light bulb!
Thank you for being understanding and we hope to help you again in the future !

Tracey S. on 01/22/2018
"Honest Service"
Very honest & fast service.

As a woman, I've been many places that are condescending to women. This is NOT that place. I feel comfortable here.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 08:07 PM

Tracey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others !  We really appreciate you and your business.. Please let us know if we can help in the future as we are always here for you!

Bria R. on 01/22/2018
"THANK YOU!"
I went to drivers auto for an oil change and they said I needed work done and were charging me way over what it actually cost. I went to Elders and they gave me a cheaper price and even offered to add another part. It smells really good in the office and everything was so clean which I normally don't see when I go to a mechanic shop so I appreciated the cleanliness. My car is running great now and I really liked the text and email of diagnostics. This is a great place and I will be getting my car fixed here from now on.
Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 07:59 AM

Bria,
Thanks for the AWESOME review !   So glad to know that your experience at our shop was a great one !  We really appreciate you taking the time to review our shop and are glad to hear we have gained another loyal customer !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the team !

Steve D. on 01/21/2018
"Driver Power Seat Motor Replacement"
The Driver Power Seat in our 2002 Nissan Pathfinder stopped moving forward and backwards. I supplied Elders with the replacement parts from Nissan, which they installed and the seat is working again. I have been a customer of Elders Automotive for many years simply because they are knowledgeable about what they do and provide excellent work in fixing the problem.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 04:48 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you Mr. Dargan for taking the time to review our shop, as always we  appreciate you and your business and all the years of loyalty !
Sorry I missed seeing you this last time you were in the shop but I'm sure Matt and Ed took great care of you !

Tony P. on 01/21/2018
"Great Service."
Friendly but very professional service. They do whatever it takes to insure your vehicle is in top performing condition when it leaves their facility.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 09:26 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 02/07/2018

Tony thank you for sharing your experience with others !
We appreciate you taking the time !
Let us know if you need anything we are always here for you!

Walter E. on 01/15/2018
"Very professional"
As, is always the case, the Elders team did a great job getting my vehicle back in service. Many thanks to everyone at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive!
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Wagon
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2018 09:08 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 02/07/2018

Mr. Engle we thank you for the very nice review !
We appreciate you as always and look forward to helping you in the future!
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt and the entire team !

Steve K. on 01/13/2018
"Outstanding"
As always a great job and the individuals that represent Elders are top notch.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 06:38 AM

Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to review our shop and share your experience with others we appreciate you and your business !

Walter E. on 12/22/2017
"Very professional"
Great service provided by the Elders team!
Thank, you!
Vehicle: Cadillac Brougham
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 02:13 PM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience we really appreciate you and your business !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the team

Mike P. on 12/08/2017
"Nice, courteous, and knowledgeable. "
Matt, is always able to make it clear what I need done. I love their ability to text me pictures of the repair areas, and save them for future reference, if and when needed. Having a Courtesy Vehicle, to bring me home, and pick me up, is a welcome convenience.
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 10:38 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others !  We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future !  Merry Christmas to your family from ours her at Elders !
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt and team

Mark S. on 12/07/2017
"One Problem not corrected"
Trunk open light diagnosed and supposedly corrected. Light did not go on when I left Elders but after I went shopping minutes thereafter and put the groceries in the trunk, the light went on as soon as I left the grocery store. The problem has not been properly corrected. I advised Matt the following morning and asked him to not the problem in my file so that it would be addressed the next time I brought the car in. Matt said that he would do so.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017 09:56 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for the review and for letting us know about the issue ! We will be happy to take care of that for you at your next visit!

Corey D. on 11/30/2017
"Honda Van"
This is the second repair I have done with Elders. I appreciated the customer service I received from Matt and Ed. The repair was ready on time and the cost was actually less than what was quoted. They made an additional repair recommendation on a problem I already knew existed. This tells me they are paying attention to details and addressing legitimate repair concerns.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 09:43 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you Corey for sharing your experience with others and letting us know that we are taking good care of you !
  We look forward to helping in the future when you need us!

Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the team !

Don L. on 11/29/2017
"Service oriented"
Great job at providing service recommendations and scheduling my vehicle for service!
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 07:03 AM
Robert & Debra E. at Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for the great review , we appreciate it and your business !   Look forward to helping in the future!

Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and the team