Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jerry M.
Nissan Frontier
03/20/2019
Employees and service are great!
I had my vehicle inspected with perfection. I was in and out within 20 minutes. Service was wonderful and mechanics served with expertise. Thank you for your great service! Donna

SD
Steve D.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/05/2019
State Inspection
Brought my vehicle in for a state inspection and was on the road again in less than 30 minutes. I appreciate the quality and efficiency of Elders Automotive.

TW
Tommy W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
02/24/2019
2015 Captiva
Brought my vehicle in to get windshield wipers changed. Also air in tires. Did not have to wait long. Although as I waited, it was in a comfortable waiting room. The job was finished, the price was reasonable. I was very happy. Will continue to bring my vehicles to Elders
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us as well as others !  We really appreciate your business and will see you the next time !

Ramesh R.
02/22/2019
Honest and clean service
I am absolutely trust their service. They will not add on unnecessary work. Even when I asked them to do a service, they adviced me that it was not necessary at this time, however they told me thay will do it if i insist. Of couse, I took thier advice. Great people honest service. Thanks guys

Ramesh R.
Volvo S60
02/21/2019
Headlamp replacement
They will not do any unnecessary work. Even when I asked them to do additional work, they advised my that would not be necessay at this point. Of course, they said you are the boss, if you want it done we will do it.

I took their advice.

Thank you for the very nice review.. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the next visit.

Jeffery B.
02/20/2019
Awesome as always.
I’ve been using Elders for a couple years and even though I don’t live in their general area any longer, I continue to make the drive because I know I’ll always receive the great service I’ve come to expect. They have never failed to provide a consistance, friendly, professional, and informative service every single time which is very rare nowadays. Thank you all.

Thank you for the awesome review!   We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us as well as others !

02/03/2019
ELDERS AUTOMOTIVE REVIEW
Overall, I was very happy with Elders' Automotive. They were pleasant and seemed to be very knowledgeable. The only issue I had with them was that I had an 8 am appointment but, when I called a little after 1 pm, they hadn't even started to look at my vehicle. Since this is my only vehicle, it was imperative that I get it back as soon as possible, that's why I made an appointment. Elders did find the problem and fixed it at a reasonable price.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the feed back !  We appreciate you as a new customer,  we will work harder to do better on your future visits!

Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team !

Nissan Maxima
01/21/2019
Courteous service & short wait for State Inspection. Nice waiting room.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the nice review.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing and sharing your experience with others !  We look forward to seeing you again the future !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and Ed and team

Jessica R.
Pinehurst, TX
01/21/2019
Timliness
Elder's is always efficient and gets your vehicle complete in a timely fashion. Absolutely love that they pick up the vehicle for you.

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop, we appreciate the 5 stars and for letting us know how we are doing!
Let us know if we can help with anything we are here for you !

01/20/2019
Always a wonderful experience!
I was in just to have my car inspection done; the team is always so kind and welcoming. The inspection was quick and hassle-free. Thank you!

Thank you for the 5 star review and for sharing your experience with us as well as others.  We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future !

WE
Walter E.
Cadillac Brougham
01/13/2019
Honesty, expertise, professionalism
Thank you, Elders Team. I appreciate your service. And, thank you to Matt and Ed for always guiding me toward the best solution!

Thank you Mr. Engle we appreciate the nice review and kind words.
As always we appreciate your business and are always here for you if you need us!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt, Ed and team

AH
Anthony H.
Buick LaCrosse
01/13/2019
True Pros
They are always courteous, thorough, and professional.

Thank you for the 5 star review and sharing your experience with us as well as others !  We appreciate your business.
Rob and Debra Elder and team

Doug M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/06/2019
Absolutely the best!
See you soon!

01/06/2019
I am sure you gave it your best shot
The issue was that after replacing the power steering gear in our "05 2500HD due to oil leak, it was hard to turn to the right and loose enough to wander. I do not have oversized tires. I took it back and the power steering gear was replaced under warranty as the tech agreed to it being loose. I believe my description of the problem was accurate however the interpretation may have been somewhat shortened with lack of details. Once I got it back the effort required to turn right was not as much but still easier to turn to the left. I accepted this and went to Dallas. On the way back at a fuel stop I noticed the problem is back. Much more effort is required to turn to the right. And I must constantly fight it to keep it going a straight line, it wants to go left so a constant tension to the right on the steering wheel is required. At this point I must make note that it was recommended the upper ball joints were worn and should be replaced. I agreed to this and you had it ready on time, thanks! I wish this had helped with the issues. Interestingly enough in a matter of 3 minutes I googled and found several discussions on this very problem. Two of which stated the Chevrolet dealerships told their customer this was a normal characteristic (unacceptable) and another which stated Chevrolet had been taken to court and lost. These were dated 2012 and I did not find anything more recent. Sorry guys I am off to the dealer now. I know it is a 14 year old truck but it has only 89K miles and I need to be able to use it without dread of having to use it. In other words I used to enjoy driving it until there was an oil leak. Wish me luck, I will probably need it! google.com/2500hd turns hard to the right - give it a try google usually has answers!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 01/09/2019

Doug we are sorry to hear you had an issue with your repair!
Per our conversation we look forward to getting the truck back to the shop to correct the issue when you return from your trip.
As always we appreciate your business!
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt and team!

Thank you Doug for taking the time to rescore your review !  Glad we were able to resolve everything !  As always we appreciate your business !

Isuzu VehiCROSS
01/05/2019
Great job on oil change, service check and A/C check. Fast and good price.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us as well as others .  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time !
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt and team

PF
Patrick F.
12/31/2018
Great job
Great and fast job on oil change, tire rotation, overall check up and air filter change. Always will highly recommend you for service of my vehicles. Good price
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop and share your experience with us as well as others.  We apprecaite your business and look forward to seeing you next time !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt , Ed and team

Joe B.
Plymouth Roadrunner
12/08/2018
Elder's sets the bar for service
I am extremely pleased with the friendly service and repair work done to my 1968 Plymouth Road Runner. Ed and the crew kept me up to date on the progress and were fair when it came to costs. I will start taking all of my vehicles here from now on.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know about your experience !  We appreciate you and look forward to helping you again in the future !

GW
Guy W.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/06/2018
Best service in town
The service team there is the best always great customer service and great appreciation of what they do for me

Thank you Guy as always we enjoy seeing you come into the shop !
Thank you for the nice review !  Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year 2019
Rob and Debra Elder , Matt , and the team

ME
Martin E.
Ford Edge
12/02/2018
Friendly and efficient. Very good value for money.
Friendly and efficient. Very good value for money.

Thank you for the nice review we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future !
Rob and Debra Elder and team

HW
Hubert W.
Lincoln Navigator
11/29/2018
clean and comfortable
Comfortable place to wait and quick and courteous service.

Very glad to hear your experience was a good one !  We strive to make our customers feel comfortable so we are happy to hear we achieved that !  We hope to see you again in the future !
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt, Ed and the team

Chevrolet Cutaway
11/19/2018
Good work and good price
Had problems getting an alignment at other shops. Elders was able to do it with no problems quickly and at a good price. Would highly recommend them

Thank you for taking the time to review our business and share your experience with others !  Let us know if we can help you in the future !