Overall Rating 4.2285731/5Overall Rating 4.2285731/5Overall Rating 4.2285731/5Overall Rating 4.2285731/5rating 4.2285731
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

VV
Violeta V.
South Elgin, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change/ recall
Friendly environment
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Violeta! We appreciate the kind words. Thanks for taking a few moments to share your experience! Take care!

Best regards,

Robert M.
Palatine, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Experience
As usual a very good experience
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Robert, we are so happy to hear about your experience here at Elgin Hyundai! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

PR
Petra R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Perfection
Service dept always takes exceptional care of my vehicle, listen to my concerns, answers my questions, and addresses any issue. My car is ALWAYS in good hands 😊
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Petra. Our team strives to build long-term relationships by delivering amazing service to each of our guests. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

John K.
West Chicago, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Elgin Hyundai Svc
Best service shop at any dealership I’ve ever been to. Friendly helpful service managers take the time to explain, and treat customers right.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

John, taking the time to leave this review means a lot to us. A positive experience is what we strive for every day. Thank you for letting us know how your experience was, and please always feel free to reach out if you need anything!

Buffalo Grove, IL
PService Review
Excellent Service Dept.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback about our service department! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs!

Roselle, IL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Brakes and detail clean
They did more then I could of asked for
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback about your experience. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything!

Cynthia B.
Bartlett, IL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership, excellent service.
I've been going to this dealership for the last 15 plus years, no need to change.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks so much for your feedback as well as your loyalty, Cynthia. We appreciate building long term customer relationships and we truly value your business.

EU
Edwin U.
Chicago, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Brought my vehicle in because the blind spot detector was constantly coming back on. Service dept (Joe) was able to order the part give me a rental while I waited and even suggested he would bring out the car to me since I live on the south side of Chicago. Great experience
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

We appreciate your input, Edwin. Glad to hear that you are happy with the service we offer here at Elgin Hyundai. I'll share your comments with Joe, and if there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care!

Kind regards,

Stephen B.
Hanover Park, IL
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Larry and the rest of the service department always take care of me! Appreciate the customer care!
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for this great review, Stephen! We're so glad that Larry and the rest of the team always takes such great care of you. If you ever need additional help, please let us know!

DT
Doug T.
Aurora, IL
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Late afternoon rush was smooth and efficient.
Arrived at 4:45 for an oil change, and although I had an appointment, it was backed up a bit. The process of moving cars into the holding lot for next day was quickly done, and I was in the front of line before I knew it. The actual service took no longer than normal, and I got a free car wash. So everything was smooth and very well done. Great job on a hot afternoon.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you so much, Doug. We are very proud of our team and we can always count on them to do a great job. We strive to provide excellent service, and we’re glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Joseph R.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance service
The service I was there for was good.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Hello Joseph, thanks for the great review! It's terrific to know that you received good service from us. I’ll certainly share your feedback with our team, and please let us know if you need anything else.

CD
Carol D.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
So professional and courteous. Only got an oil change but got great customer service. Will keep coming back because of this.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thanks for the great review Carol! At Elgin’s Hyundai we pride ourselves on always providing excellent customer service and are pleased to hear that we were able to give you such a positive experience!

James H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Experience
Experienced this many time!!!
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, James. Our team strives to build long-term relationships by delivering amazing service to each of our guests. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Alan S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2019 Category: Service
I always wait for minor service like oil changes. They are prompt, do a great job, wash the car, and I'm out in a very reasonable time. Always take my car here for all service.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We appreciate your input, Alan. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Elgin Hyundai. Come back and see us any time! Take care!

SO
Sue O.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Guys were great!
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback, Sue. We strive to make every experience a pleasant one and we do appreciate your business. Take care!

Jeanie B.
Saint Charles, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Bad Information on the service sticker. Service was fine
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Jeanie. We truly appreciate your open and honest feedback about your experience. I will be sharing your comments with our team and please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail.

South Elgin, IL
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Engine Warranty
Jorge did an amazing job handling the engine replacement. We had to run an oil consumption test, followed by filing the paper work, then waiting for the new and to finish it off having the service done. He communicated all the steps well and the time frames to get things done. Highly recommend going here for service.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your taking the time to review us and rate us 5 stars! Thank you also for recognizing Jorge on a job well-done. We are here if you need anything. Thanks.

GR
Geraldine R.
Geneva, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil change and more
Consistently great service, always courteous
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

We appreciate your input, Geraldine. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Elgin Hyundai. Come back and see us any time! Take care!

DO
Daniel O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
In and out. Friendly, professional staff.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Daniel. We strive to make every experience a pleasant one and we do appreciate your business. Take care!

TK
Torre K.
Chicago, IL
Great service !!!
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Thank you for reaching out, Torre! We're so happy to hear that we made such a good impression on you.