Overall Rating 4.1363636/5Overall Rating 4.1363636/5Overall Rating 4.1363636/5Overall Rating 4.1363636/5rating 4.1363636
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BF
Benjamin F.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Nice peoples
A little expensive but worth.

Mary G.
Streamwood, IL
Pleased
Overall happy but extremely disappointed with the $10 fee

Schaumburg, IL
Quick, efficient service
In and out in under the promised time. Good price and tech let me know of a service special I was unaware of. Saved me some $$&

Schaumburg, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai is a great car.
Overall, I had a very good experience getting my car repaired. I brought it in for several recalls and an oil change. They were very thorough in finding several safety issues with my vehicle and called me with an estimate. However I was not expecting to spend as much as I did for the repairs! Plus, there were a few parts that were added on and I was NOT notified about it! that was an extra $300 I was not expecting! Service department was very friendly and helpful.

IH
Ivonne H.
Friendly car dealer
The staff at Elgin Hyundai work very hard to keep the vehicles running well. I love the fact that I get reminders to bring the car in when service is due. It is really easy to schedule an appointment online and the service department staff is very thorough and friendly.
However, I did make an appointment and my car did not start being serviced until 20 minutes later. The dealer needs to keep their appointments and not to accept too many cars at the same time because they run behind schedule. Sometimes I've had to wait for more than an hour for my car to get simple services.

TD
Theresa D.
Carol Stream, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
great employees
David was GREAT.....listened to all of my needs and answered all of my questions

2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Suggested work
Not happy to be told I needed service on a part that was replaced 4 months ago. I was told the belt needed to be replaced it was worn and had miles on it...later to find out I was told I needed service by mileage it was never looked at...makes you think do you really need work to be done that is suggested
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I would the opportunity to talk to you about your visit and get more information to help you any way that I can.

Jerry B.
St. Charles, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Service department.
The service department was 'right on'. And I appreciated the concierge service with driving me home instead of waiting a few hours for my wife to arrive.
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the feedback and 5 star review!

LC
Leslie C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The service department is friendly and honest!
It’s nice to have a local dealership you can trust to service your car!
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Brake change and brake line check
Had a great experience at this location, the service guy was very friendly, genuine and communicated clearly. They checked out my car and offer a shuttle home and back since the repair was going to take 2+hours. I thought that was very nice to offer proactively.

Hanover Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Staff of service are very accommodating.
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the review, next visit our goal is 5 stars.

RL
Richard L.
South Elgin, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
We have purchased 2 Hyundai's from Elgin Hyundai have been very satisfied with both vehicles and the service has been very good.
Our son has also purchased 2 vehicles for his family.
Everyone is always very friendly and helpful.

LD
Linda D.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
the service that the staff gives
My car needed service and Jorge was my service advisor. He helped with the repair plus the oil change work.
I called and talked to Jim and set up the appointment with him for Jorge on Friday morning.
As I have written before;, Jim and Jorge were both there when I purchased my car from Elgin Dodge 13 years ago.
I like that they are still there and so very professional and helpful along with the care they take with my car.

Casey W.
St. Charles, IL
2012 Hyundai Azera
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Don’t go by the service calendar online. If you need something done, give them a call. They always seem to squeeze me in. They also look for the coupons to make sure I get the best price.
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

HH
Harold H.
Hanover Park, IL
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
Service vs Sales
I Recently Went to Elgin Hyundai do you have my 2004 Tiburon serviced at that time I wasn’t sure if I could pay for the repairs and or buy a new vehicle. Fortunately the service manager Larry gave me very good advice along with the technician I believe his name was Edd that looked at my car and told me what repairs were needed. The repairs were very well priced and I decided to have it repaired in the meantime a sales person named Brian told me that the repairs were going to be $2000 that he had just talk to the service people which was a lie because I had just finished talking to the service people. He was so desperate for me to buy a new car he upset the service department and also I had given him my budget for a monthly payment of a new car and when he presented his numbers to me and two different cars they were almost double what I had told him I could afford I was very very happy with Larry the service manager person and very unhappy with your salesman Brian I felt he did not listen to what I wanted he did not understand what I was trying to do. I think that someone should give Brian listening lessons or maybe send him to salesman school because it was I felt very pressured and I didn’t enjoy that the good news was that car was serviced the service department was awesome and the service manager Larry was awesome and I will bring it back thank you
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the feedback and 5 star review!

GG
Gloria G.
Love my Hyundai....service is outstanding

Michael R.
Carol Stream, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
great and quick service
stopped in without an appointment for a full synthetic oil change. I was taken in and accommodated quickly and professionally.

Jeffrey K.
South Elgin, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Fast good work
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Richard C.
Mchenry, IL
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Professinal and friendly
Great job!

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Took my vehicle in and had a scheduled appointment. They got me in with no waiting. Great service. Friendly staff.