Mary H.
10/03/2020
Excellent service at Lund Automotive
I have a very old car with old mileage. Jeff, LUND AUTOMOTIVE, checked the car including the underside and told me I was right. I needed new struts on the front and shocks on the rear to correct the bounce in my driving. Jeff searched the computer to find the best quality parts. I don't want to cheap parts on the car. The parts were replaced in one day. Jeff offered me a ride or I could use a loaner car. The repairs saved me a great amount of money compared to buying another car. I'll be back here again for automotive service. They also have U HAUL service which I am using in the future.

KO
Kevin O.
Barrington, IL
05/29/2018
Great people to deal with
I have not had my car worked on, but I have had several interactions with them while renting U-haul trailers. Some of the nicest and most helpful people I have ever had the pleasure to deal with.

AJ
Anny J.
07/06/2017
Jeff and everyone at Lund went above and beyond to give me the best service for my car. They worked with my schedule on multiple occasions to fit me in and return my car to me quickly. Jeff gave me coupons and discounts as often as possible. I will be going to Lund Automotive again in the future!

MI
Michael I.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/26/2013
Fast courteous sevice
Part of my exhaust system fell off in the morning so I immediately drove to Lund Automotive. Though I did not have an appointment I had my car back repaired the same day!!!

CO
Carol O.
Subaru Legacy
07/24/2013
My car was giving me trouble one morning. I stopped by Lund after lunch without an appointment and the guys had me back on the road by the end of the work day!

FS
Frank S.
07/22/2013 Category: Service
Frank said everything went very well.

RL
Ray L.
Trout Valley, IL
07/08/2013
Friendly folks and quality work!
Friendly folks and quality work!

Richard S.
Barrington, IL
Mercedes-Benz S350
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Richard said he was very satisfied with this business' service.

TD
Todd D.
Carpentersville, IL
Mercedes-Benz S600
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Todd said the service was fine.

CR
Cecily R.
Kia Sephia
06/27/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Kant. He said the business was very good and he enjoys getting work done on his vehicle.

GK
Glenn K.
Buick Rendezvous
06/21/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Paula. She said her traction control light keeps going off and the brakes make a big noise. The business told her to bring the vehicle back in so they can finish fixing it. She said she is very happy with the business. They are awesome.

Mary Jo C.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/19/2013
Friendly and affordable
Never knew this place was here.. glad I found you, will be back.

HA
Harold A.
06/11/2013
great people to do business with
i have had various work done .oil changes, breaks installed and other smaller jobs ..always done with care also the right price..

David L.
Chrysler Town
06/10/2013 Category: Service
David said they are always on time and they let him know what other service the vehicle needs. They take him home if he has to wait more than 4 hours. The prices are also very good.

MI
Michael I.
Buick Regal
06/06/2013
Very Professional Auto Repair
Fast Repairs and friendly employees!!