Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08
Overall Rating 1.96/5rating 1.96rating 1.96rating 1.96rating 1.96

South Elgin, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Done in timely matter

Hoffman Est, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Fixed very rare diffecult problem.
There was a brake problem which no one noticed and did not know how to fix it.
Service man has a lot of knowledge and highly skilled person. Try his best to fix the problem and completed.

Sycamore, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Thanks

John W.
Glendale Heights, IL
Santa sport
Bought our car there and got to l now all of you...would never go any place else...the service department is awesome ! Good work !

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Express oil change
Oil change in under 30 minutes! Outstanding!

Carol Stream, IL

Kenneth M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Larry is a great service writer all the guy s are great in and out 45 minutes can’t beat em

South Elgin, IL
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Taken good care of customers
Great service friendly people.

Schaumburg, IL

CJ
Christina J.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
First service
Forst service on my car and was out in less than 30 minutes.

MA
Marylou A.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
I have always been pleased with the service at Elgin Hyundai.

Joanne S.
great coupon
I received a really great coupon by email which I took advantage of. Tom Graf was very personable and informative about this service and what I would need in the future.

Review of Recent Service
On November 28, 2018 I brought my 2013 Sonata in for what I believed it needed, brakes. Also an oil change and possibly a caliper as I was told a few months ago by this dealership that my caliper would need replacement soon. After looking at my car I was told I did not need brakes, plenty of life left, and the caliper was fine (hmmmmm). The only item needed was a brake fluid flush and the oil change. My service person this day was Larry Rosecrants. Larry could not have been any nicer or professional. When I brought the car in and told him why I thought it might need brakes (my car was at 55,000 plus miles and we hadn't replaced them yet) he said, "well lets just not do them. Lets take a look. After all its close to Christmas and you don't want to spend money on brakes if you don't need to." Very refreshing to not feel that someone was truly looking out for my interest. Larry advised that the caliper was fine and didn't need replacing. I'm a little annoyed with the caliper situation. (Not sure why I was told by this dealership that it would need replacing soon a few months ago).

SA
Samantha A.
Bloomingdale, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great work !
All the guys in the service department are really quick and get me taken care of right away!

Michael R.
Carol Stream, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
great and quick service
I was given great service at this location. Jorge and his team were especially helpful and I will definitely continue to go to this dealership.

EO

LC
Leia C.
Geneva, IL
Fast and Friendly
It was easy to make an appointment online. The service department quickly changed my oil and rotated my tires in time for my trip out of state for Thanksgiving.

Javier P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2018 Category: Service
They have great honest service people and will help you get the job done right.
Great place to get service here .

Carpentersville, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
friendly associates
everyone always friendly and very helpful.

West Dundee, IL
First oil change
I brought my Sonata in for it's first oil change. I was way earlier than my appointment time and they took it right away. I like that there is no charge for the first one. They checked everything over as well. Great service!!