4.6

Sycamore, IL
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and fast and got a free car wash
Great service and a car wash Mike V was awesome
Jenni T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future.

Sean H.

2007 Hyundai Entourage
The people
Wish I lived closer.
Jenni T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your review!  We strive for excellence at every visit!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

David G.
Carol Stream, IL
06/29/2020 Category: Service
the service is great, I call for an appointment and they send verifications of it ,then reminders a day before. I'm in and out in no time.

Joe P.
Streamwood, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Oil change Santa Fe
Always a pleasant appointment. Very knowledgeable and quick with my appointments.

LI
Laura I.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2020 Category: Service
oil change
service guy was very polite and service was quick
IM
Ismail M. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your review!  We appreaciate your business and strive for excellent service each visit!  We look forward to seeing you again! - Mike M

Tom M.
Hanover Park, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2020 Category: Service
2007 Santa Fe
Great suv, great service, very few problems! Still running great!
IM

Hoffman Est, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2020 Category: Service
No one was wearing masks
Despite the governor's orders and the pandemic no one there was wearing a mask. I did not feel safe and will think twice about taking my car there again.
Ismail M. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience in our service department. I would like to help if I can If you would like I can and help out anyway I can. Please call me at 224-238-4106 at your convienience so we can resolve this matter.

Michael Meah

Schaumburg, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2020 Category: Service
IT'S ELGIN HYUNDAI
What an excellent service experience it was. My first service call that was prompted on My instrument panel. I called and scheduled an appointment without any difficulty, getting the day & time I wanted. Upon arriving I was greeted by Jim, the Service Manager who quickly took the necessary information from the car. Next over to the Service Counter where Ron Merchut wrote the service orders. He asked if I was intending on waiting and I said Yes. He offered a comfortable lounge waiting area. It was such a beautiful day I chose to sit outside. It wasn't too long that My car was filly serviced and returned washed. Jim escorted Me to the Cashier, paid My invoice, and was on My way.
Jenni T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Customer service and the care they take in servicing my car
I would recommend anyone to have their service done at Elgin Hyundai. Everyone is so kind and the service is always is complete.
Jenni T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for your excellent review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

James G.
Chicago, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2020 Category: Service
My santa fe was brough in for service and was done in short done fast.
Had appointment for oil change, my car was done in 45 minumes. Polite service writer, Great place to have car serviced.
Jenni T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for your excellent review!  We appreaciate your business and strive for excellent service each visit!  We look forward to seeing you again!

Prompt fast service
Service done quickly even though they were pretty busy. Like that they have cell phone chargers in the waiting room too. Great extra!

KK
Kevin K.
Bartlett, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Fast service
Brought my brand new 2020 Tucson in for its first service, they were busy but they stuck to my apt time and got me in and out in 20-30 min
Jenni T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for your review!  We appreaciate your business and strive for excellent service each visit!  See you again!!

ZW
Zbigniew W.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
My recent visit at Elgin Hundai
It's kind of boring. Same high standard , nothing to complain . Too fast service too nice people .
Only at Elgin Hundai
Keep doing like this
Jenni T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

We love your review!  We appreaciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Taylor B.
Dundee, IL
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Always Exceptional
I’ve been coming to this dealership for my last 2 cars (my newest one was purchased off of their lot), & I’ve NEVER been disappointed. The service center team is always friendly, & incredibly efficient. I’ve never felt over charged or spoken down to. I’m moving to a new state this week & I’m absolutely devastated that I’m losing such an exceptional team of people at Elgin Hyundai.
Jenni T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Taylor, thank you for the excellent review of our store!  We are happy to have been here for you and will miss you.  Good luck in your new endeavors!