Overall Rating 4.2285731/5Overall Rating 4.2285731/5Overall Rating 4.2285731/5Overall Rating 4.2285731/5rating 4.2285731
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

James F.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, quick service.
I've been an Elgin Hyundai customer for 5 years and the service has always been fast and efficient.

Jayesh P.

South Elgin, IL
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Happy returning customer
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thank you for the glowing review, Amber! We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! I’ll be sure to pass along this great feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!

2005 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Again it is Jorge that comes to my aid with the car which I so appreciate. My car is a 2005 but I feel that they really care about my car which I have so enjoyed having.
Could not believer how very busy the service dept. was. Still the service was very good and Jorge was helpful and friendly.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

This rating and review mean a lot to us! It is great to hear that you found Jorge so helpful and friendly! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Mike R.
St. Charles, IL
2013 Hyundai Accent
Express Oil Change
Received quick service on my Accent. Service associate was very friendly.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Mike, thank you for reviewing your experience with us! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us.

Randy S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Elgin Hyundai
Two words
Larry Rosencrants.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Randy. Larry is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team. We look forward to serving you again!

James K.
Channahon, IL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
I took my Elantra back to Elgin Hyundai for routine scheduled service. I was in and out in under an hour. Everyone i dealt with was super friendly and helpful.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

James, thank you for this feedback. Having our customers vehicles completed in a timely manner is something we take great pride in so we can get you back on the road as quick as possible. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your future automotive needs!

Lake In The Hills, IL
Fast Service
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

We are truly dedicated to providing quality and fast service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review.

Winfield, IL
Service Review
Perfect. No complaints.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

We appreciate your review! Thank you for choosing Elgin Hyundai for your vehicle needs.

RD
Rosemary D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Always receive good service here
Seems like it’s very organized there and although always pretty busy, they handle things very smoothly. The waiting room is always very clean and I was pleased to see healthy snacks there on this recent visit.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Rosemary. Our team strives to build long-term relationships by delivering amazing service to each of our guests. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Algonquin, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Beyond Service!
I took my Hyundai in for an oil change and the service writer went above and beyond! He demonstrated different features of tge vehicle and doubl checked that the oil change indicator was set correctly for synthetic oil! Thank you!
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. We hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs.

FE
Franklin E.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Will return for service
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

We can't wait to work with you again, Franklin! We really appreciate your business. Take care!

WW
William W.
Saint Charles, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
My service appointment(oil change) was at 9:30 AM, I was attended to at once and at 10:20, my vehicle was washed and ready for me to drive away. The service was excellent.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thank you for reviewing your service experience, Wiliam. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service you described and we're glad we achieved that. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again.

Warrenville, IL
Express oil change
Always fast and correct!
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

We appreciate your input. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Elgin Hyundai. Come back and see us any time! Take care!

Schaumburg, IL
Very Happy
Service was for an oil change and two recall notices. Work was done ahead of schedule and I received a coupon for the oil change.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thank you for the feedback! If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time!

Michael R.
Carol Stream, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2019 Category: Service
very personable staff and accomodating
I've been going to this location for about a year and very pleased
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thank you so much, Michael!  We are thankful for your business and loyalty. See you soon!

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Knowledge friendliness
Best Hyundai dealership in the area. Service department it's friendly knowledgeable and efficient
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thanks for this awesome feedback! It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future!

West Dundee, IL
Recall repair
I recently brought my Sonata in to have an oil change, tire rotation, and have a recall taken care of. I was told it would take an hour so I waited. It seemed like less than an hour and they are always friendly and helpful. As long as I have my Sonata I will be returning for service needs.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

John B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car service
Fast friendly service
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much for your very kind review, John. We strive to make every experience a pleasant one and we do appreciate your business. Take care!

EB
Earl B.
Schaumburg, IL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/14/2019 Category: Service
I was having issues with my brake lights and they responded in a timely and gracious fashion.
Nick O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review, Earl! We're happy that our team was able to help you take care of the issue with your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit Elgin Hyundai!