4.6

Bartlett, IL
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Service
JENNIFER T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 03/06/2021

Marta,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for your 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Bartlett, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Bartlett resident
Great service team. Easy to make appointments.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, for your 5 star review and for your loyalty! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Saint Charles, IL
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Very Thorough Service Department
The service department was very thorough about explaining how they were going to service my car. They took the time to explain and go through the paperwork with me on what they ended up doing to my car. They made sure I knew what was going on instead of just sending me on my way. Overall great service and will always take my car back to this location.

Hampshire, IL
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Not very informative on automobiles and the staff was able to explain everything to me thoroughly and fix my car in a timely matter

AE
Adolfo E.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/02/2021 Category: Service
The cars always clean and nice
Well I like the model hyundai because they got good technology
JENNIFER T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Adolfo,

2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/26/2021 Category: Service
I return to Elgin Hyundai for their great service, courtesy, and cleanliness of the facility.
JENNIFER T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

CA
Carol A.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Eric Marcum was exceptional at his job. He told me everything that needed to be done and after it was finished, he explained it all to me in great detail. I would recommend him to anyone and hope to have him again the next time my car is serviced.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, for your 5 star review and for your kind words about Eric!  He is truly an asset to our store! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Sycamore, IL
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Service team is very friendly
Service team is friendly and easy to work with and always explain the services being done
JENNIFER T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Michael M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
02/21/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service
Best service around! Super helpful staff
JENNIFER T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Michael,

Donald G.
02/21/2021 Category: Service
Service Appointment- 2/15/21
I brought my vehicle in for a oil change and tire rotation. The quality of service was great and my service advisor- Eric Marcum- was very through in going over my multi-point inspection report and Eric answered some additional questions that I had regarding my vehicle. He answered my questions completely regarding storage of the vehicle and what to do if the vehicle would remain idle for a long time period.

Donald,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, for your 5 star rating and for your kind comments about Eric!  I will be sure to share with Eric and our managment staff.  We appreciate your business and look foward to having you back.

Saint Charles, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2021 Category: Service
great service!
My car has over 100,000 miles and runs great thanks to great service! Appreciate the courtesy and having a loaner vehicle when needed. Especially thanks to Gorge, he is like my car's personal doctor :)
JENNIFER T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

02/16/2021 Category: Service
Yikes.
From not being able to handle a recall to only one of the staff in the service area wearing their mask correctly, to overpriced services I don’t see myself going back or recommending their services.
BENJAMIN O. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Maripaz, thanks for providing this feedback and taking the time to fill out the survey. I am very dissapointed in your experience, and would like to connect when you have time about resolving it.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Ben Oliver
Service and Parts Director
Elgin Hyundai/Genesis of Elgin
(847)-888-8222
boliver@blautogroup.com

Joseph R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Took my car in for routine service. From start to finish, everything was well done. Service Rep was informative and helpful but didn't pressure me on upsell. Car was finished in time promised.

Joseph, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for your 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Michael C.
Streamwood, IL
2021 Hyundai Kona
02/14/2021 Category: Service
Great overall service
The service I received was exceptional
JENNIFER T., Customer Relations Manager from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Michael,

02/13/2021 Category: Service
Good courteous Service.
Courteous service reasonable cost

John,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for your 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!