4.6

John D.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Dealership Service Department With Integrity.
I brought my 2017 Hyundai Elantra (the second Elantra I have purchased from Elgin Hyundai) in for routine maintenance and a front brake job. I was told by my neighborhood auto service center that my front brakes were in need of replacement and opted to have the brake work done at Elgin Hyundai by a factory trained and certified technician. Jorge Qevedo was my service advisor.

Shortly after being seated in the customer waiting area/lounge, Jorge asked me to accompany him into the service bay where my vehicle was being worked on. There, he introduced me to Ryan Kraus, the technician doing the work on my vehicle.

The two of them then proceeded to tell and show me firsthand that my front brakes were “not anywhere near ready for replacement”.

Needless to say, I was dumbfounded and appreciative at the same time. It is not lost on me that Ryan and Jorge did the right thing in this instance. Clearly, Elgin Hyundai did the right thing by me, and for this I am grateful and wish to share my outstanding experience with this dealership service department that puts the customer first.

Hyundai Motor Corporation should be proud of the level of customer care, personal integrity and commitment demonstrated by the service personnel who serviced my vehicle in February 12, 2019.

Elgin Hyundai represents the Hyundai brand exceptionally well and my recent service experience underscores this fact quite nicely. My trust and faith in Elgin Hyundai’s service department has never been stronger.

I want to thank Elgin Hyundai, my service advisor Jorge Quevedo and service technician Ryan Kraus for their demonstrated integrity and honesty.

I am in the market for a new Hyundai vehicle. i am certain that this experience with the service department at Elgin Hyundai will go a long way towards steering me back to Elgin Hyundai for my next vehicle purchase.
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

John, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Elgin Hyundai special, and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. Thank you again for the fantastic feedback and we look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment.

KD
Kimberly D.
Carpentersville, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2020 Category: Service
2019 Sonata
Always Great service !!
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Kimberly, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Elgin Hyundai! If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call.

DK
Daniel K.
Schaumburg, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Daniel, thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we’re ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day!

TG
Thomas G.
Carpentersville, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Always Great
As usual we had great service while at Elgin Hyundai. The guys in service always make us feel welcome. Love that they offer a Free oil change on your new purchase. Quick and friendly service!!!
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Thomas. Our team is dedicated to providing a welcoming and comfortable service experience to each and every customer that enters our dealership. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and facilities. Please feel free to contact us or stop by for a visit if you need any assistance.

LA
Laura A.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealer
Going to miss Larry he was the best. Your service department is excellent. Everybody is so freindly.

CF
Cezary F.
Carol Stream, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Another flawless experience, quick oil change and recall work, in and out within an hour, it's my 5th service with them, always good quality and value.
I'll be seeing you in 5k miles!
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/16/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your loyalty. We appreciate building long term customer relationships and we truly value your business.

Michael M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Lease turn in
Mike and David made our lease turn in and purchase seamless!!
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/16/2020

Michael, we love hearing about customers who have a great experience at Elgin Hyundai and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle.

Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/16/2020

Thank you for putting your trust in Elgin Hyundai! We pride ourselves in our service department’s ability to provide world class customer service. We wish you happy travels and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

SJ
Sungkyun J.
Addison, IL
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Best Warranty and good service performance!
Best Warranty and Good Service Performance!
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/16/2020

Sungkyun, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again!

Roselle, IL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly, and had great service
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

We can’t thank you enough for writing this awesome review for our dealership! It was a pleasure to help you, and we look forward to doing so again.

LR
Lucy R.
Berwyn, IL
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Ron and Michelle were amazing.
Ron accommodated my urgent need to have my car repaired the next day because I was from out of town.
Michelle was so helpful on the phone. I was at ease.
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

We are so glad to read that you had such a positive experience at our dealership! We can't wait to see you again soon.

MA
Marie A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Marie service
Good service at a fair price
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Feel free to let us know if you have any concerns about your vehicle.

02/08/2020 Category: Service
Excelent Service
I really apriciated the service is done fast.
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/09/2020

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your service.

Joe P.
Streamwood, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe oil change
I am always able to get an appointment almost immediately. The ladies in scheduling are awesome.
I almost always check in with Larry in service. He is efficient and professional.
My car is always taken care of. My questions and concerns are always answered.
Only complaint, my car did not get washed at my Feb 3, 2020 appointment.
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/09/2020

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service and we're glad that our team made such a great impression on you.

Glendale Heights, IL
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Servicing my Sanata
Always the best of auto care and fast service.
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/09/2020

We are so glad we could take care of all of your needs at Elgin Hyundai. Thank you for giving this feedback; we will be sure to share it with the team!

Marilyn R.
Saint Charles, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Always a good experience with service dept.
Larry, Service Advisor, very helpful. Had software upgrade applied, and also reported intermittent issue with power seat on passenger side, not always working. Service spent time trying to determine issue, but was unable to do so.
Larry suggested taking video of me pressing power seat button, with no movement, and then doing the same, when it works. Larry said to send him video and he would open a case with Hyindai.
Elgin H. from Elgin Hyundai responded on 02/09/2020

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care!