Overall Rating 4.1739148/5Overall Rating 4.1739148/5Overall Rating 4.1739148/5Overall Rating 4.1739148/5rating 4.1739148
Overall Rating 1.95652/5rating 1.95652rating 1.95652rating 1.95652rating 1.95652

TK
Tricia K.
Bloomingdale, IL
09/24/2018 Category: Service
First oil change on new car
The service team was friendly and service was completed in a timely manor.

Hoffman Est, IL
Usually 5 stars
This place let me down this time. I had just been in for a oil change and they suggested a tire rotation, so I said sure. The following day I left for work and said I needed air in my tire. I had not driven anywhere except for home from the dealership. I filled it up with air and continued on my way. The next day the same thing. So I went to the dealer thinking they didn’t put the tire on correctly or something and mentioned I had just been here and they did a tire rotation. $40 later he told me it was “Repairable” and they repaired it. Now $40 isn’t much at all, however I feel it was a error on their part and I shouldn’t have been charged.
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I find it odd that a tire rotation would cause this issue but  I want to help.  I will contact you tomorrow and do a refund for the $40.  I appreciate your business and I don’t want something like this to ruin your relationship with Elgin Hyundai.

GD
Gail D.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Why I go to Elgin Hyundai for service on my car.
The place is great only because of it's service employees such as Larry, Jorge, Jim, Bob, Mike. Larry has always taken care of my service needs and it would be a great loss to Elgin Hyundai if any of these service guys ever left!

DJ
Denise J.
Carol Stream, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Dealership... Great Service
These guys give you the best service any where. I would definitely buy all my vehicles from them and get them serviced here.
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the review, next visit our goal is 5 stars.

KL
Kenneth L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
I was in twice with two different cars this week for maintenance and Larry delivered great customer service each time. I am very happy with the quick service and attention I receive at Elgin Hyundai and know my vehicles will be well taken care of.
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! if possible could you take the time to do a Google review it would be greatly appreciated!

LL
Louis L.
Palatine, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Visit
I originally came in for an Express Oil Change and as part of the Safety Check they found a bad ball joint and broke boot so I was glad that was found as I was going on the road the next day and that was a big safety issue so all was fixed and even the antifreeze was changed too for Winter. Tires needed rotation and an alignment was needed with the new ball joint. It was great to work with Service Writer Jorge as he used all my Hyundai Rewards and Dealer Coupons that I had and I saved some nice money (always nice for Seniors). Due to the urgency of the repairs Jorge was kind enough to get me a loaner car so my wife and I were then able to get to our appointments. I was very pleased that I was given the loaner and did not have to wait all day. In the past I never was able to get this good of service so I was very pleased. It was a very good service appointment and the car was washed too. When I returned I finished talking to David in Internet Car Sales as I was interested in the new redesigned Santa Fe for 2019 and David took the time to show me all the new colors and I was very impressed. A very nice visit and took home a Santa Fe Sales Book to look over .

AP

Na

Joe M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Always efficient service Thanks again to Larry for getting my car serviced

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Service was great car was outside and ready for me no wait.

TR
Todd R.
Huntley, IL
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Elantra oil change and tire rotation
Friendly fast and courteous. Love the dealer and service dept.

Bartlett, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Poor service department, service manager doesn’t return calls to resolve issues, limited engagement from dealership GM when issues arise. Five visits for the same car problem and not only is it not fixed, there’s no accountability for disclosing that it can’t be fixed nor a solution overall. Third Hyndai purchase from this dealership and four others from its sister Toyota dealership (same owner for both)- I expected a lot more in terms of customer service. So much for being a loyal customer!
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I'm sorry that you were are unhappy and that we were unable to duplicate the concern you were having with your car. Unfortunately without experiencing the problem its difficult to make any repairs. We would be happy to look at the car more if we can duplicate the issue.

SD
Sandra D.
Bartlett, IL
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Patience
They have patience is listening to what I was saying and took their time in explaining the situation and solution back to me..
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Gilberts, IL
2009 Hyundai Azera
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Review
Attentive, timely service at a reasonable price.
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

LA
Laura A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great people
Larry is great in service
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Service Department
The service department staff were friendly and the work was completed fast
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Hoffman Est, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Timing and perfect skills
Finished on time and have the best skils to fix.
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the feedback and 5 star review!

KL
Karla L.
Easy in, easy out
Made my appointment online, they had the information ready when I arrived and completed service faster than I expected.

TA
Thomas A.
Wayne, IL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Writer
My service associate here makes the difference every time. He treats each element as if he was spending his own money, Feel he is my honest, go-to guy
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review!

SP
Steve P.
South Elgin, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/15/2018 Category: Service
JOSEPH B., Service & Parts Director from Elgin Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your business!