HC
Hector C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Hector said the staff were fast and they did what they were supposed to do. They called him to keep him informed about the vehicle and he liked the service.

FG
Feng G.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Feng said, this business gave her good service and they explained the service to her.

GL
Gordon L.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Gordon said that Jacob has great customer service.

BP
Byron P.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Byron said the employees went above and beyond with his service.

AA
Ayolla A.
Lexus ES 300
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Ayolla said he was charged too much.

Christine S.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Christine said the facility did a good job and provided good customer service.

SO
Star O.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Star said the employees were very informative. They provided very thorough service. They provided great service. They scheduled her follow up service.

RA
RORY A.
BMW 750Li
05/03/2018
Matt is the reason I bring my car to your shop and will continue to do so as long as he is there. It’s nice to have someone who is knowledgeable and straightforward in their explanation of what’s wrong or right with a vehicle.
Once again it’s Matt who makes a difference for me at your shop.

SR
SUSAN R.
Porsche Boxster
05/03/2018
Great customer service and quality service team
I was glad to know that Elite B&B now services Porsche! Brought in my 2014 Boxster in for an oil change service and did a great job! And I didn't pay the high cost as I would if I brought it in to the dealership. I'm thankful they are honest! Thank you again!

Rob S.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Rob said he was pleased that everything went just fine. He appreciated the good service.

Anonymous avatar
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/28/2018
Good quality service!
Speedy dependable repair facility and convenient.

KF
Kenneth F.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff provided very good customer service.

VG
Valerie G.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said she doesn't have anything to complain about, and she would recommend the business for service.

EB
Ella B.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Ella said the service is timely and the price is reasonable, which is the major thing. The quality of the service is perfect.

Mike S.
Magnolia, TX
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service was quick and at a fair price.

MIKE L.
Austin, TX
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/26/2018
2004 MB 320 CLK Conv
Recent suspension repairs were making noises. Jacob assured that the parts were replaced on a timely basis. I appreciate a business that stands by their work and most important I trust with my two older model MBs. They run as well as they did new!

LC
Lisa C.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said that the facility does an excellent job, they are thorough and honest and did a great job on her vehicle. She said Matt is wonderful, provides great customer service and that everyone is nice and friendly.

AV
Anna V.
BMW 128i
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the staff was very fast, and it was not expensive.

GW
GLYNN W.
04/25/2018
My new go-to shop for my BMW!
I had a good BMW mechanic that was very trustworthy. Due to health conditions he is no longer available. I had an alternator go out on my 550i. I knew what a pain it was to change and really didn’t have the time or energy to do it again so I set out to look for a new, honest shop that is reasonably priced. I searched the local BMW forums and a lot of names came up but the name that popped up the most was Elite Bmers and Benz. Over and over I read about the reasonable prices, fairness and honesty. That’s exactly what I was looking for. I called the dealership first to get an idea of what kind of money we were talking about before I called Elite. I wanted some kind of reference to measure from. I talked to Matt at Elite. I restore old muscle cars and know quit about the LS engines but BMW’s are not my thing. From talking to Matt I quickly knew that he was very knowledgeable about the 550’s. He ran through what all was involved to do the job which I already knew because I had done the same job on my previous 550. He quoted a third of what the dealership wanted so I decided to give them a try. My 550i is 10 years old but only has 47,000 miles. When I was under the car trying to decide if I wanted to install the alternator myself I noticed that I had some oil seeping down the side of the oil pan. It wasn’t enough to cause a drip on my driveway….mostly just a wetness on the side of the oil pan. It was the dreaded alternator bracket seal between the block and bracket (yes, the bracket actually has an oil seal…look it up). It wasn’t enough oil for me to warrant replacing the gasket yet but I knew some leaks weren’t far off in the future. When changing the alternator they noticed the oil leak and Matt called and told me it wasn’t bad but said if I wanted them to fix it while they had it apart he could do it for a little more money. I knew if I waited and the seal completely failed six months down the road it would be really expensive to fix because the motor mount has to be pulled to remove the bracket. It’s kind of a big deal but since they had that side of the engine off and the price to replace the alternator was so low I told him to go ahead and do it. Since it was already in the shop I called back and asked how much to do the valve cover gaskets while they were at it and again I was quoted a pretty reasonable price. So I went ahead and did it. When I got my car home I climbed under the car, got under the hood and inspected the work. Everything was spotless! They even detailed the car. I’m pretty OCD about my cars and they did a great job. I checked all of the little plastic brackets that hold wires and hoses that usually get broken (they get brittle) during jobs like this and everything was intact. They gave me a 2 year warranty on all of their work. It’s been a few months now and no signs of leaks. I’m not too easy to please but I am very satisfied with their work and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to a friend or family member. If you want an honest, knowledgeable shop with reasonable prices give them a try! You won't be disappointed.

DF
Darrell F.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Darrell said the business did a great job on most of his vehicle services but they need to correct a recurring issue.