Ruben C.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Ruben said this business is transparent. Matt explains the problems and fixes them, and gives him options. He is always looking out for the customer.

CY
CHAD Y.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
01/17/2019
Exceptional
Very glad I found this shop! The best experience I've ever had in car repair. Knowledgeable techs that diagnose the job correctly the first time. They have fast turnaround, great customer service, and excellent pricing.

FP
FERNANDO P.
Audi TT
01/16/2019
First Time
As a first time customer i have to say that the service and hospitality were top notch..clear estimate and fast repair..great service by Matt ..definitively you have gained a customer..thanks!

LR
LATANDA R.
01/16/2019
I've been here for several years, and I keep coming back. Professional, timely, attentive to customer needs. Great work

DK
DANA K.
01/14/2019
BEST Neighborhood Auto Shop
I love that Elite Bmers and Benz is convenient to my home. Matt and Jacob are outstanding and I really appreciate their knowledge and honesty.

KENNON W.
BMW Z4
01/13/2019
Fast, friendly, and reliable!

BMW 318i
01/10/2019
Norris 318
Excellent service at a fair price!!

DANNY B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/09/2019
Great job!
Knowledgeable staff and great communicators

HM
HARLAN M.
01/09/2019
Excellent service. Friendly and competent manager and technicians
I made my appointment online which was very easy. What I needed done was basic maintenance. Upon arrival I went over with Matt the manager what I needed. He was both helpful and knowledgeable. I had some questions which he answered never trying to up sell me anything. We agreed on what needed to be done. Matt called mid afternoon saying the vehicle was done. I had another friendly and informative chat with Matt upon pick up. The cost of what was done was very reasonable. I will be back again.

AV
ANNA V.
BMW 128i
01/08/2019
Always great service! I completely trust these guys, they fix everything! My car works perfectly well and I know it’s in good hands and taken care of.

GT
Gregory T.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said the staff was helpful, honest, and straight forward.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/06/2019
Even the little things...
I needed a new trunk release switch, and while most shops would have put it on the back burner, the nocked it out right away!! Another great job!

JULIUS B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/05/2019
The same great service and customer satisfaction
I use them because their customer care is the best I have ever received.

ROBERT C.
Mercedes-Benz R350
12/30/2018
My repair was completed on time!
I continue to use Elite Bmers and Benz because I continue to get effective repairs at a fair price. I have used another shop nearby and felt I was charged more, in general. Convenient drop-off is a nice touch too.

Kirby W.
12/21/2018
Awesome service Fair prices
Matt and Jacob have been taking care of my Mercedes E350 and my wifes's ML350 for some time now and they are always honest and only do the work that is needed and nothing more. They are fair on pricing and a pleasure to deal with. TRUST is the word. It's hard to find Mercedes mechanics that you can trust. I highly recommend Elite Bmers and Benz! They are amazing!

RT
ROBERT T.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/21/2018
FRONT/REAR UNDERBODY PANEL
I drove my car to Elite Bmers And Benz on Thursday November 29, 2018 about 10:00 a.m. for an appointment to have the front and rear underbody panel replaced. My car was ready for me to drive away before 11:00 a.m. the same day. ( Less Than One Hour. ) I highly recommend Elite Bmers And Benz for all your auto service needs. Thank you Sam, Matt, Jacob, and your skillful technicians. Respectfully, Robert T.

Clyde B.
Texas
Porsche Boxster
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Clyde said the service is always good.

LARRY S.
12/19/2018
Still thanking the person who recommended Elite to me
Being given a balanced assessment of my options as far as repairs and maintenance with pros and cons is all I can ask for.
Will continue to get my business.

ALFREDO S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/19/2018
Service was performed right and on time

KENNON W.
12/16/2018
Great service, easy to deal with and very knowledgeable!