BRUCE H.
03/21/2019
Elite Bmers and Benz Gives great service with attention to the customer
Every time I bring in my vehicle, the staff gives great personable care and they explain the details of the repair. I have always left with 100% satisfaction knowing that the job has been done right and well.

KW
KENNETH W.
03/20/2019
Great service again
Matt and Jacob always do a great job on my cars at a reasonable rate. They work very hard also to complete the work before I need the car back. Thank you.

Celious B.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Celious said he would recommend this business for service.

RT
ROBERT T.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/17/2019
A Real Passion For What They Do.
There are a number of reasons why I continue to do business with Elite Bmers And Benz, however, I will only share four (4) of them with you.

1. Customer Service
2. Knowledgeable Of Product
3. Experience
4. Save Money

Respectfully, Robert T.

NL
NICK L.
03/12/2019
Outstanding service by knowledgeable pleasant professionals
Outstanding service by knowledgeable, pleasant professionals. Happy to highly recommend them.

JZ
JULIE Z.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/10/2019
Several Issues
I can really only take me car in on weekends! I was able to per-set my apt. I needed the following:
* Fresh air intake hose
* New windsheild wiper blades because I lost one of the clips
* I had an oil leak
* Got my car inspected
* and they replaced the things that hold up your hood to your engine

I was in and out of there and so pleased with my service that I brought the guys homemade brownies

ROXANNE G.
BMW 750Li
03/06/2019
Best service around!
I love this shop. Friendly (everyone knows your name), knowledgeable, and most importantly ALWAYS honest! Never push for upsale. They go the extra mile to make their clients happy and their work is superb.

Mercedes-Benz C280

Natacha L.
Texas
Audi S5
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Natacha said Matt is always great to work with. He kept her in the loop regarding the service and everything was completed as she needed.

MICHELLE S.
Honda Civic Si
03/03/2019
Very positive experience!
I was referred by Chuck Cinotto who takes his car there because I was laid off in the oil and gas industry due to the downturn and my car had broken headlights from the previous owner installing aftermarket ones. I was very tight on money hence why I was referred to see the least expensive route to fix them. I dealt with Matt there and he was very kind and helpful and was able to get them working properly as a temporary fix until I can manage to come up with the money to fix them permanently. I’m very grateful for his help and I will be back to fix my lights in the future and to hire y’all with any issues on my car for now on.

Thank you and God Bless!!
Michelle Sheridan

JOHNNY S.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/03/2019
This is one of the better shops I’ve been too and a long time, the ppl was nice, professional. I will be coming back.

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/28/2019
Quick and Quality Service
I had a great experience here, my car was in and out and the price for my repair was about $200 cheaper than other places i called. Will be coming here in the future.

MICHAEL S.
BMW M6
02/27/2019
Great service.
Matt gave excellent service. I went in and expected to pay a lot more than I did. They saved me money.
SAM K., Owner from Elite Bmers And Benz responded on 02/28/2019

Happey to work on your cars, We appreciate your business.

MARJORIE R.
02/26/2019
Greatness
Reasonable prices. Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable about your vehicle. Thanks Matt, Sam, and Jacob.
SAM K., Owner from Elite Bmers And Benz responded on 02/28/2019

Glad to have you as valued customer, We appreciate your business.

SK
Sean K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the customer service was great and Matt was a great advisor.
SAM K., Owner from Elite Bmers And Benz responded on 02/28/2019

Happey to earn your 5 stars, you can allways count on us the have the same service every time.

Stan C.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Stan said the business got him in and out quickly. His vehicle was towed in, they got the parts, and fixed the vehicle, all within 7 hours.

NG
NICK G.
02/16/2019
Best ever!!!!!
Brought in my other BMW. These guys will always have my business. Hands down honest owner and workers. Thanks guys! Look forward to Future projects very soon.

Rob S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the service is good and at fair price.

PS
PAMELA S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/13/2019
Service Teview
Elite Bmers and Benz is awesome! They are very professional, informative and attentative. They keep you updated on the status of your car and their pricing is reasonable. Try them, I think you’ll be very pleased with their service.

LH
LARRY H.
02/13/2019
Love these Guys
Always friendly, staff is excellent and have great recall. Fast service and quality work, creates loyalty and that is why I drive a hour to have my vehicle serviced at Elite Bimmers and Benz.