SG
Sherry G.
Goshen, IN
11/16/2019
Trustworthy service
I have complete confidence in any work I have done at Elkhart Auto Center.

Keith M.
Osceola, IN
Chevrolet Colorado
11/15/2019
Fixed heater on my truck
They did a very good job and are reasonably priced for the most part. Rob is a really good guy.

Daniel H.
11/14/2019
Daniel House/intermediate steering shaft...
Great! Work done on my 2011 Chevy Malibu LT even though the price was kinda steep lol a good job was still done on it thank you I’ll be back soon!

Rhonda B.
11/07/2019
Great service they did a wonderful job on my car. It went from not cranking no heat, fan wouldn’t go off and etc. They got everything back like it’s supposed to be. Somebody else recommended me to Elkhart Auto center and I’m thankful that they did. I’ll recommend this shop to anybody and everyone that need work on their car.

South Bend, IN
11/06/2019
Fast, Honest, Affordable.
Great

Dave W.
11/06/2019
Quality Service!
Their service and workmanship is always top notch. Would never take my vehicles anywhere else. When given the opportunity, I always recommend Elkhart Auto.

LQ
Linda Q.
11/04/2019
oil change
right in and out. as always excellent service.

BG
Brian G.
Buick LaCrosse
10/26/2019
Repair
This one of the honest repair shop I ever dealt with, and does good work at an good price. I have recommended this place to my family and friends.

Loretta S.
Goshen, IN
10/22/2019
Fast, efficient service!
Took my car in for a tune up today. From the moment I made the appointment to paying the final tab, the service was excellent. Not only was Rob warm and friendly, but his knowledge of my car provided me the opportunity to ask questions in preparation for my next routine service call. I would highly recommend Elkhart Auto Center!

Ron S.
Buick Encore
10/21/2019
Great service again!
Ron and Dan consistently give terrific service at a reasonable price. I’ve taken my cars to Rob and Dan for over 20 years and have never been disappointed.

Abby B.
Kia Borrego
10/17/2019
Local & Honest
I always feel like I’m getting good and honest advice.

Melissa L.
10/03/2019
Always great!
Whether I have a major problem, or getting an oil change, these guys are great! Fast, accomadating, and pleasant. I don't go anywhere else.

10/03/2019
Trust
Appreciate I can trust the owner.

KP
Keith P.
Bremen, IN
Nissan Frontier
09/19/2019
Honesty and Workmanship
As usual I appreciate the honesty of what is needed with our vehicle. We make arrangements to bring our sons vehicle from Indianapolis up to get work done for that reason. Great job guys.

Bev H.
Nappanee, IN
09/12/2019
Elkhart Auto
I have used Elkhart Auto for many many years on all of my vehicles. The service has been everything I needed to be done and excellent mechanic care.

Robert W.
Bristol, IN
Nissan Sentra
08/30/2019
Fast reliable service
Rob got my car in for work right away and the work was completed quickly. The charges were fair and reasonable. Rob is always honest about what is important to repair and what is not necessary at the time. Our go- to guy for any car issues!

BN

Ed M.
Cadillac SRX
08/12/2019
Exceeded expectations
Elkhart Auto Center repaired my car, exceeding all expectations.
Thanks Rob.....

Nick R.
Pontiac Firebird
08/04/2019
Excellent work.
They fixed my car the way I wanted.