CD
Cory D.
Osceola, IN
04/16/2019
It’s fixed
Took my vehicle in for an estimate and next thing I knew Rob called me up and said it’s all done. I kinda feel like communication could have been a little better but they fixed the problem and it was less than what I was expecting so it’s all good. I will continue to take my vehicles here to be worked on.

Ron S.
04/13/2019
Trust
Through the years l have come to trust Rob and Dan with our cars’ every mechanical need. They have never let me down. They consistently identify and solve the problems my cars may be having. Their suggestions on preventative maintenance have always proven helpful ... and money-saving. I trust them! Ron S.

BA
Barry A.
04/04/2019
Honest
Very honest never have to worry about being taken advantage of

Sandy M.
Toyota Sequoia
03/29/2019
Truck repair
They were so helpful and worked with me to get the needed work done on my vehicle.

SN
Susann N.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
03/28/2019
Great place!
I know the people there and feel like they would take care of my car as if I were family. Great and honest shop!

SG
Sherry G.
Goshen, IN
Chevrolet Aveo
03/26/2019
Trustworthy service
My family has been going to Elkhart Auto Center for years. Always pleased with our service. 👍

Carol B.
New Paris, IN
Buick Lucerne
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the business is really good, they took her vehicle in and replaced a wheel bearing then and there when she had the issue. The mechanic is really good.

Dave W.
03/22/2019
Honda CRV and Nissan Frontier
As always, the service is top notch. Would never consider taking my vehicles any place else. I have absolute trust in Rob and Dan.

KK
Ken K.
Nissan Murano
03/20/2019
Excellent Service...I had a dead battery I called Elkhart Auto and I asked if I got the car over to them could they put a new battery in without an appointment? Rob the owner said "we will fit you in." When I got there they dropped everything and put my new battery in and I was on my way in 15 minutes! Would recommend them to anyone!

Jim R.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim said that he appreciates the business getting him right in for service, getting him out quickly, and not being too expensive. He stated they seemed to do a great job and nothing seems wrong with his vehicle.

Mark H.
Bristol, IN
03/15/2019
Honest work for a fair price.
The owner and mechanics on staff are very friendly and professional. The repair time is always fast and done correctly. There's piece of mind in knowing the job is done right.

TK
Tony K.
Kia Optima
03/15/2019
Saves me money
Never anything more than necessary.

Dave G.
Bristol, IN
Buick LeSabre
03/14/2019
Rob and Dan!
I really appreciate the efforts they go through to help us solve problems with aging vehicles.

PJ
Paris J.
Pontiac G6
03/07/2019
Bad business
Worst experience I ever had. They charged my girlfriend over the phone and made me pay 20$ just to check my transmission fluid which would be free anywhere else they must be doing bad I advise not to seek their services in fear of being scammed!

Goshen, IN
03/06/2019
car service
We appreciate the prompt service and knowledgeable staff that do the service

Tyler B.
Nappanee, IN
Jeep Cherokee
02/26/2019
Professional
There is something to be said about getting the work done that you paid for in a timely and efficient manner. That's exactly what you'll find here. Thanks guys!

TW
Tom W.
Cadillac SRX
02/07/2019
Would not consider allowing anyone else to work on vehicles.

Buick Lucerne
01/23/2019
Good price. On time. Great service.
Always happy with Elkhart Auto.

EM
Ed M.
Cadillac SRX
01/19/2019
Fast professional service
Elkhart Auto Center is always professional in their approach and accurate in their repairs. I have and always will use their service for my vehicles. Good job Rob.....

Thomas S.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said her visit went pretty well but her vehicle's orange service light came back on after her visit. They did a very good job.