Steve S.
12/15/2018
Good Guys, but the problem not solved.
I came in with issue of Engine sporadically "Stuttering or Coughing" like it had water in fuel.
Rob found a vacuum leak in the Engine... and assumed this fixed the problem. It did not.
I will be back again for them to check it out again.

I do recommend this repair shop.

Bob H.
South Bend, IN
12/14/2018
Have been a customer for over 20 yrs.
Have been a customer for over 20 yrs.

LC
Larry C.
Saturn Aura
12/14/2018
Good work, as usual.
Always respectful. Work is done well, on time, and reasonably.

Debbie D.
Augusta, MI
12/12/2018
Thanks
Delivered the job on time as usual.

Mishawaka, IN
Buick Lucerne
12/08/2018
fast and reliable
Dependable, fast, and great work.

Carol B.
New Paris, IN
Oldsmobile Bravada
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Carol said she trusts them and they are super to work with, fun to be around, and very accommodating. The business is a very clean facility and a safe environment.

SG
Sherry G.
Goshen, IN
12/05/2018
Trust 100%
Rob and his staff are amazing. They always work is in when needed. Their work is dependable and honest. We would never want to go anywhere else.

NM
Niles M.
Jeep Liberty
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Niles said they were quick and consistent. They were helpful and didn't hassle him. Also it was a good experience.

Sue H.
11/29/2018
Great Auto Shop
Elkhart Auto has been servicing our cars for a number of years and we have been very pleased with the personal attention. From oil changes to major repairs, they have done a good job!

Granger, IN
11/27/2018
very accommodating
They try and fit you in as soon as possible, and try and give you the best deal they can.

Dave W.
Nissan Frontier
11/20/2018
Integrity!
Complete and total trust in Elkhart Auto!!

KD
Kerry D.
Dodge Charger
11/19/2018
Thanks
Thanks Rob, great work and done fast

Audi TT
11/17/2018
Trust & confidence
I called for an appointment thinking I needed a new thermostat so I dropped my car off and they checked it out and said it was fine. Whenever I leave my car I trust they are always honest and not charge me for parts I don't need. I have complete faith in Elkhart Auto Center - thank you for your honesty.

TK
Tammy K.
Saint Joseph, MI
11/15/2018
Tammy K
Very accommodating. Fast and reliable service. Fair and honest pricing. I feel that I can trust Elkhart Auto to look out for my best interests both in safety and financial regards when it comes to my vehicle. As a single woman, it’s important to me that I have a mechanic that I can take my cars to for maintenance and repairs without having to worry if I am getting charged more than I should or if unnecessary repairs are being recommended.

Thank you Elkhart Auto!

MT
Michael T.
11/05/2018
Always have good service
Has always been honest with me and done good work. No complaints here.

Jay D.
Goshen, IN
Acura TSX
10/25/2018
Great service and reasonable price
Elkhart Auto Center has taking care of our cars for about 15 years. They do good work at a reasonable price. I will be going back.

TW
Tom W.
Saturn Outlook
10/19/2018
Wouldn’t use anyone else
They are always quick to respond and provide quality service.

CK
Chuck K.
Ford Edge
10/19/2018
I trust Elkhart auto center
I’ve always found Rob to be fair, honest and accessible. There have been times he’s gone the extra mile to source parts and save money for me. Goes without saying the service is excellent.
I have recommended Elkhart auto many times.

Steve S.
10/17/2018
diagnosed problem quickly and at a fair price
I used this company 30 years ago..... but drifted away.
I have used them 3 times recently.... and each time they performed their work in a fair manor (which is the most one can asked of a repair shop)

My issue was that Belle Tire told me that I had bad ball Joints that must be replaced. After a careful review, Elkhart Auto said my suspension was tight... and did not need such work.

Roberto C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Roberto said he had a good experience with this business.