Anthony S.
Goshen, IN
Kia Soul
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Anthony said they are excellent.

Matt B.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/10/2021
Fast , efficient, knowledgeable
The staff at Acceleraters, are knowledgeable about your car , and the best , and most efficient way to fix it , my go to place for my Corvette!

Michelle B.
Middlebury, IN
03/24/2021
Very attentive to customer needs
Very attentive to customer needs. Thoroughly explained needed maintenance and repairs. Did not perform any repairs or replacements that were not needed.

TH
Tim H.
Cadillac Escalade
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Laurie. She said everybody was very pleasant and they got it done in a timely fashion.

KD
Kathy D.
Niles, MI
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/08/2021
Always awesome!
My experience is always a good one with the team at Accelerators, Inc. They have assisted me with regular oil change services, tire issues and brought to my attention other small issues before they became big problems. I have referred many to their shop and I get positive feedback in return. Keep up the always awesome work!

RE
Richard E.
Cadillac SRX
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Richard said they are the only place he would consider taking his vehicle to and he is very satisfied with them.

DF
ive been taking my trucks there for over 6 years, i will not go any where else

Chevrolet Traverse
02/23/2021
Excellent job!
Quick service. Good price!

Ray W.
Toyota Tundra
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Ray said fair and excellent in their work, he was completely satisfied. He noted he was so impressed with how fair and timely they were, it's a topnotch business.

Mishawaka, IN
GMC Acadia Limited
02/18/2021
Good Work
Every time I take my vehicles into Accelerators my vehicle gets fixed quickly at a good price. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone.

LN
Lauren N.
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Lauren said the business is awesome. She said Mike and Todd have taken care of family vehicles for twenty years. She trusts them plus they completed the work sooner than she thought. It was a pleasure for her from beginning to end and she will continue to be a customer.

Jennifer G.
Granger, IN
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Jennifer said she had good service and had no issues.

Jennifer T.
Middlebury, IN
02/09/2021
Taking The Stress Out Of Vehicle Maintenance
This is only my 2nd visit there but I love this shop. They take all the stress off me when it comes to maintaining my vehicle. They send reminders when maintenance is due and I can schedule online. I take it in for routine oil changes, but I know they will check everything for me and fix whatever I need done with my approval. 2 Oil changes ago they repaired my consistently leaking tire, this last time they replaced the battery in my key fob. I forgot to tell them I had issues with these things, but they found them. I trust that they will make sure I get taken care of and I'm even more pleased when I get my bill because it's always less than I anticipate having to pay. Excellent customer service, friendly people.

Amy M.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
02/03/2021
ALWAYS QUICK AND COURTEOUS!
I take my personal vehicles to Accelerators, as well as send the company delivery truck for maintenance.
They are great to work with, fairly priced, and always on time!

PS
Pauline S.
Dodge Journey
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Pauline said they are good. They are great. They treated her good.