Jason B.
07/23/2021
One stop shop!
It's my fault that I didn't know they did tire/wheel work until now, but I tried to make an appointment at 2 local tire places, to get my tires balanced. One couldn't get me in for over a week, and the other said at least 2 weeks! I called Accelerators and scheduled my regular oil change, then called right back to see if they had the ability to balance tires. Not a problem at all, and they got me all taken care of in 2 days. That might not be their normal schedule, but I've never had to wait weeks to get vehicles taken care of at Accelerators. They're making this too easy, lol

PB
Pete B.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/21/2021
Honesty ! No sugar coating the needs !
Great group of people ! Easy in and out and not over sold on the needed work for my vehicle.

PT
Paula T.
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Paula said the business had excellent service and they are trustworthy.

Steve W.

PM
Paula M.
07/03/2021
Honest. Dependable
Honest. Don’t try to sell you what you don’t need. Great customer service.

Jennifer T.
Middlebury, IN
06/29/2021
The Only Place I Take My Car
I was referred to this place when Culps Automotive closed. I have been a dedicated customer ever since. They can always get me in and get me taken care of.

Ron B.
Jeep Patriot
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Ron said he always receive good care from them

Amy M.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
06/11/2021
ALWAYS DEPENDABLE
I use Accelerators for my own vehicles, as well as our delivery vehicle at work.
Always courteous, dependable and reasonably priced!
Todd and Mike are awesome.

BJ
Ben J.
Osceola, IN
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Ben said the staff at the business is very informative. He said the work is completed on time and they were up-front about the cost.

ES
Elizabeth S.
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she always goes to this business. They do a good job.

SN
Scott N.
05/19/2021
Great service - Can trust that they will not recommend and charge for something that is unnecessary. Convenient and easy to schedule.

AC
Alex C.
Benton Harbor, MI
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Alex said he would recommend this business for service.

Jenn S.
Nappanee, IN
Chrysler 200
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Zachary. He said his visit was very good. The staff was very professional, very helpful and told him what he needed to know.

Richard B.
Ram 1500
05/07/2021
Honest and trustworthy
Todd and Mike came highly recommended to me by my in-laws. Accelerators has become my only choice for auto repair. Busy shop, but they meet quoted deadlines. I have had my truck and my wife’s vehicle serviced there and will continue to do so in the future. Thanks again Accelerators!!

Darla B.
Syracuse, IN
Lexus RX
05/04/2021
Friendly and fast service
I feel very good after they go through my car. Nice friendly service. Highly recommend!!
Thank you!