PS
Pauline S.
Dodge Journey
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Pauline said they are good. They are great. They treated her good.

Katie M.
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Katie said she would recommend the business.

Lisa M.
Granger, IN
Ford Flex
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Lisa said they were friendly and they got the repairs done on time.

Reed B.
Granger, IN
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Reed said they delivered what he needed on time and took good care of him.

12/30/2020
Fast and Friendly
I appreciate having a mechanic that keeps track of my service records and takes care of my vehicle so it continues to run well.

12/29/2020
Convenient location
First and foremost, convenient location for me is a plus. I also appreciate the shuttle service. For this they were able to fit me in the day of my call.

CE
Chris E.
12/24/2020
Christmas Eve Eve emergency
The guys at accelerators always go above and beyond. Three days before Christmas was not an ideal time for my car to break down as a new mom. I had so much running around to do and lots of projects that required a car. Although they were not taking any more vehicles for the holiday week, they knew how important it was for me to have my car. They worked fast and efficiently and was able to give me my car back on December 23. Accelerators Inc. is my go to garage for any of my vehicle needs.

John D.
12/12/2020
Auto check up
Integrity...didn’t feel that Accelerators was fabricating issues with my vehicle. The honesty and integrity was refreshing.

David H.
Pontiac Vibe
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with David's wife. She said that they always take good care of her vehicles and her husband was very pleased with his new tires. She's very happy with their service.

Lon S.
Ford Expedition EL
12/10/2020
Quick reliable service.
I scheduled my Explorer for an oil change, arrived at the appointment time and 30 minutes later I was on my way.
Appreciate the quick and thourgh service.

Rocky R.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Rocky said he has done a lot of business there, and has never had a problem. They are knowledgeable on every issue he has had. They do what they say, when they say it will be done. He suggested to keep up the good work.

JE
Jamie E.
Lagrange, IN
Lincoln MKX
12/03/2020
Accomodating & Honest
I love the honest and quick estimate time regarding my vehicle. I also appreciated that they waited for me to get to the shop which was right at close!

DA
Dana A.
Chrysler 300
12/01/2020
GREAT!!
great guys to have work on your vehicles and they know what the hell they are doing. !!
will keep going back to them always.

Kia Sportage
11/22/2020
They are the best!
Accelerators is a class act, excellent customer service, five stars.

Lon S.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/12/2020
Prompt and reliable service.
I have used Accelerators on several occasions to service a couple of my cars.
They are easy to work with and knowledgeable.
I plan on continuing to use their services in the future.