Ellis Automotive Car Care Center

DON M.
Toyota Tundra
08/04/2021
Professional, friendly, informative, nice clean waiting area.
Had appointment for catalytic converter registration and marking.Although not a revenue source, I was treated like any customer ! I appreciate that very much. Being a small business owner I know what goes into keeping the doors open. Don

VD
VALARIE D.
08/04/2021
Great service with Professional and friendly employees

JEANETTE K.
08/03/2021
Mid-summer review
Jim and Kylie are super nice and explain things that a non-mechanic can understand.

CP
COLETTE P.
07/18/2021
Efficient
Have had my Honda serviced for new alternator in the past , decided to have all my oil changes done there and have referred my sister and many others on Next door

DELORIS C.
Buick LaCrosse
07/18/2021
Fair and honest
Fair and honest My experience with ELLIS has always been great they are upfront with me about with my car they deserve five stars

PK
PAM K.
Ford Edge
07/17/2021
They are reliable and friendly
The guys at Ellis always do a great job with my car and i would not go anywhere else.

ANDREW M.
Jeep Liberty
Always Professional
You are always professional and quick to service my vehicle.

KJ
KATHIE J.
Napping with Full Confidence of Excellent Care
I recently had my car's catalectic convertor secured and registered at Ellis Automotive. I arrived early to friendly staff, took a nap after reading my two articles, and was pleasantly surprised when my vehicle was ready to go before I was even scheduled for my appointment. Now That is Service! I've had previous experiences with Ellis and they were very similar. These folks know their stuff.

MARCIA C.
Chevrolet HHR
07/16/2021
They know cars and how to fix them. Outstanding service
Dependable, knowledgeable and always professional

PM
PATRICIA M.
Dodge Durango
Knowledgeable
My Durango had been to a dealership for a check engine light. The dealership broke the climate control in the process of replacing the thermostat. After the second time of having the car in to the dealership, it was worse. My daughter recommended Ellis. My climate control works now. I will never do business with any Larry H Miller dealership again. I will have my car care needs provided for at Ellis.

RACHEL H.
Kia Sorento
Brake Replacement
I needed new pads and rotors, Ellis worked with me and got the brakes done quickly. I would definitely come back again (just hopefully I don’t have to hahaha)

JENNIFER D.
Great people, great service
I love Ellis Automotive.

JOE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2021
Oil change and fluids checked.
I don't understand why the cost for this was almost doubled from the time before when I had the same things done.

BERNARD S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/30/2021
trust
The experience was fine as usual.

CP
CHRISTINE P.
Kia Sorento
06/25/2021
Great experience
Ellis was highly recommended to me many times over the last few years but preCOVID I am normally on another side of town. My alternator went out unexpectedly and left me stranded. I managed to get my vehicle to Ellis. They replaced the alternator in a timely fashion, with great communication and pleasant staff. I will be taking my business here from now on.