JUSTIN S.
Plymouth Reliant
10/12/2018
More of the same old same old, it is always a FIVE STAR experience
Very respectful and understanding owner. I could tell him that my car is making a noise like a dandelion seed hitting a pillow and he will consider it from my perspective and work it out. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

HF
Harry F.
Penfield, NY
10/10/2018
Tacoma repair
Great, expert and timely service.

RV
RICK V.
Newark, NY
10/10/2018
Had leak in tire
Fixed in record time while I waited. Great service!

JO
JOHN O.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/09/2018
Elmer’s comes through once again!
Everyone at Elmer’s is always eager to go the extra distance to provide great customer service - thank you all for the great work you do for us and our cars!

HB
HOLLY B.
Pittsford, NY
10/09/2018
Reliable, professional, friendly.
Great service. I love it that they’ve been in business so long.

RN
ROBIN N.
10/06/2018
Good Service
They work with you to understand issues and options. They are a good garage and I trust their service and suggestions.

Jerry A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/05/2018
Awesome Customer Service
Was stranded with an unexpected serious sudden oil leak and in desperate need of help. They welcomed me in even in mid-afternoon and saw to it that there was a clear diagnosis and solution plan that day. Their owner John is the definition of friendly customer focused service. I highly recommend them.

KG
Kelly G.
Webster, NY
10/04/2018
Jon Burroughs is awesome.
We always receive honest and fair prices when you fix our cars. Thank you. The kids love the dogs too.

KD
KATELYN D.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Great place
I very much appreciate how honest John is with me. I trust him a lot, and that’s more than I can say for any other mechanic I’ve ever worked with!

MARK H.
Fairport, NY
10/04/2018
Great service, easy to work with, very knowledgeable
John and his staff did great work on my 2008 Honda van, replacing the timing belt and all associated parts. They also provided advice on services that are probably coming soon. In know they have my best interest in mind as well as my budget. Simple said...great service, great place at a reasonable price. Its not easy to find a great mechanic, but when you do...you hang on to them. Thank you Elmer's

JOAN L.
Henrietta, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
10/03/2018
They know your name!!! SERVICE!!!!!!
My entire family has utilized the many services of Elmer

TJ
TIM J.
Toyota Tundra
Awesome!
Reliable, fast and honest which is hard to come by these days.
Thanks Johnny!!!

MARK L.
Acura TSX
Exceptional service
John and his crew are top notch. They are friendly and knowledgeable, and they go out of their way to fix ONLY what is broken. They helped me with a tricky problem that others could not diagnose and I ended up paying much less than I had expected. I can’t recommend them more highly!

RALPH W.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/29/2018
John the owner
The elves in the back room are the best.

JOE S.
Honeoye Falls, NY
09/28/2018
A great place to service your car!
John and his team are incredibly responsive to all of your needs. They do great work and have kept my cars going for years.

JJ
JACK J.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/28/2018
Always great service
When we moved to Rochester, Elmer’s was recommended to us by a co-worker. Finding a good reputable garage is not easy. From the first scheduled maintenance, we have had only positive experiences at Elmer’s. The mechanics are knowledgeable and honest! They do not “find” things to fix during regular checks, and their recommendations have been spot on! We have had brake work done, new tires, oil changes, etc. and always go to Elmers for their opinion on car issues.

Penfield, NY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/27/2018
Always good service here. Professional, friendly and capable.

STU B.
GMC Yukon XL
09/23/2018
Friendly service.
Owner John very nice and straightforward. Pricing fair and met all expectations. Went out of their way to do a few extra services to vehicle, no additional charge. Impressed.

LG
LUIS G.
09/21/2018
While getting a new set of tires and issue with alignment was noticed and taking care of. All at a great price and curdious service.

DICK B.
Pittsford, NY
Honda Fit
09/21/2018
Quick efficient honest service! Who could ask for anything more?
!!!!!!!