GK
GREG K.
02/13/2019
Great service...as usual.
From the quality service, invaluable consultation and genuine concern for my budget to John's upbeat and engaging personality, Elmer's is MY kind of shop. Great work guys!

MK
MARJORIE K.
Lexus RX 450h
02/12/2019
SO Friendly
I always feel that I get honest and excellent service from Elmer's.
Marge Karowe

James F.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
02/12/2019 Category: Service
James said that the place was straightforward, trustworthy and had good service as always.

ANDREA B.
02/09/2019
Best service ever!
Once again, Elmer’s came to my rescue. I wish I could give them ten stars. They are professional, reliable and they go above and beyond to help their customers every day. I will not take my car anywhere else, and I recommend them to friends every chance I get!

MK
MAUREEN K.
02/07/2019
Brake light malfunction
Scheduled needed appointment, and was seen on time. Everyone was friendly and helpful. My car’s brake light was replaced. I will be scheduling an appointment next week for additional service for my car and it’s annual inspection. Elmer’s staff are professional, knowledgeable and courteous.

JIM K.
Lexus ES 350
02/07/2019
Oil Change at 75k
I took my car in for an oil change and for a look at the things on Lexus' 75k checklist. The oil change was, of course, quick and reasonably priced. Had I taken the car to the dealer for its 75k maintenance, they would surely have charged me a pretty penny, when virtually everything on the list was a point of inspection, not service. At Elmer's, they had their mechanic look over everything on the list at almost no charge.

The one real service item on the list was to clean the cabin air filter. We only drive about 7500 miles a year, so I suggested that they replace that filter instead of cleaning it. The mechanic agreed, and the new filter added $17 to the cost of my visit.

The whole visit was fast, affordable, and reassuring. That's the way I like my car maintenance!

James S.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
James said that the place did a great job, fixed his problem after explaining it well and provided options.

Laura M.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Laura said the employees were very honest. They got back to her right away on her service.

GK
GREG K.
01/20/2019
The best
Excellent as usual. Great attitudes, great work, great shop. Thanks for everything !!

LH
Lisa H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the customer service was great.

PC
Paul C.
Syracuse, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
01/15/2019
Best Shop in the County
I definitely recommend these guys. They're dependable, reliable, and ready to work with you. They also go the extra mile - last time I was in, they made sure I got everything I wanted done, even though it was closing time on a Friday evening. John knows his business. He gives the customer trust, and then earns trust back through hard work and transparency in his dealings.

SD
SUSAN D.
01/13/2019
The service
We recently had our 2007 Highlander serviced by Elmer's and were very pleased. The repairs took care of the problem and we have a sound car again. John worked with us to determine the problem and once determined, stayed into the night to complete the repair. There are few places where you would find such hard-working, honest people.

DAN R.
Cadillac DeVille
01/11/2019
Quick and efficient
Had a problem with both windshield wipers so needed to resolve quickly. Called and they were able to fix the issue in about 5 minutes. Great turnaround.

DN
Darrell N.
Toyota Matrix
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said he has worked with them for over 30 years and they are outstanding.

MI
Monica I.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Monica said that she highly recommends the place for service.

Sashi S.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sashi said he received great service from the business.

TG
Teresa G.
Honda Fit
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said the business is good at communicating, honest and prompt.

EC
Ebone' C.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Ebone' said the employees were very personable and her vehicle is now working better than it was before she dropped it off.

KH
KELLY H.
Pontiac Vibe
12/15/2018
Great customer service!
Elmers is very helpful and friendly!

BC
BILL C.
12/14/2018
wonderful service as always
I had to have my car towed to Elmers, and they fixed it the next day. As always, Johnny and Peter are so kind and helpful and make me feel like a priority regardless of the lack of lead time I give them. The service is wonderful and the price always reasonable