Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6666661/5Overall Rating 4.6666661/5Overall Rating 4.6666661/5Overall Rating 4.6666661/5rating 4.6666661
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

KK
Kathleen K.
North Olmsted, OH
10/15/2018 Category: Service

Mary M.
Avon, OH
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Excellence!!
I would like to first give all recognition to Mara C. In the service department. She went above and beyond to ensure my vehicle needs were met, from my reason to visit to maintainence that was indeed necessary. I have never met a woman in such industry that had a real understanding of auto technology. Nonetheless, I am pleased with the service I received on my vehicle.

Thank you Elyria Hyundai !!

RP
Richard P.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile appt
My wife took her own car to the check up. She was very impressed with the service and dealer staffing. Friendly and helpful. She really liked the customer area. Could watch tv or read or just relax. Her only comment was that she was told it might be an hour or so and it was 2. Other than that, superb experience.

Thomas B.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
Erica took care of my check in & was great. She was friendly & professional telling me it could take about an hour to complete the work. 45 min. later I got a text that my car was ready. Keep up the good work!

Marian H.
Amherst, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Sew Sew Marian
I've had excellent service and car from here.

Mary G.
Birmingham, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Clean, friendly.. good service !!!
My car is going on 6 yrs old and because of Elyria Hyundai service my car runs like its new... I will not go any where else!!!! You guys are the best and very very clean.. Thank You very much!!!! Mary Jo Girard😊

Rita M.
Service "recommendations"
Brought my car into service for a recall. It was very quiet (not a very busy day). I left with a list of "recommended" repairs, some of which I just had done (at another place) in the past 3 months. Makes me wonder, are they that desperate for work?
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

I appreciate your feed back.  However, I can assure you our prices are in line with other Hyundai Dealers in this area.  The price of a Hyundai tie rod is not $30 but $101.15 so I understand your frustration but it is based on misinformation.  We made every effort to even price match some repairs to aftermarket facilities which we shouldnt.  We have Hyundai Certified Technicians and use Hyundai OEM parts.  Its not fair to compare us to what a family mechanic or aftermarket facility would be able to do the work and get cheap aftermarket parts for.  Please realize I am not trying to be mean, but I just want you to know what goes into our and other dealerships pricing.  Being honest- you should expect to pay much higher at a dealership and for good reason.  I hope you can understand and in good faith I want to offer you 15% off any of the repairs we quoted you should you choose to get them done here.  I want you to know we do appreciate you as a guest and appreciate your business.  I hope we can continue doing business in the future!

JN
Jennifer N.
Son servicial
Sus servicios fue rápido y me atendieron muy cordialmente.

Brian S.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Continued Service Excellence!
I have taken my Santa Fe back to Elyria Hyundai for all of the scheduled service maintenance, since I bought the car almost a year ago. Each visit brings the same continued service excellence, along with friendly smiles and dedicated employees. Elyria Hyundai is a top notch dealership!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
IF YOU PURCHASED AN EXTENDED WARRANTY MAKE SURE YOU EXPLAIN THT
Was told i didnt have a warranty paid twice for one service.
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Kayla,

I left you a voicemail.  Please call me back.  Thank you

JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Im happy to have made things right.  I have updated your records to show your $75 Service credit.  Anytime you need service we will be here for you!  Thank you and have a gereat day!

Linda B.
North Ridgeville, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2018 Category: Service
None
Stated previously
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Linda,

I am very sorry for the poor experience.  It would seem as though my staff did their job in regards to looking your car over.  It is a goal of our to make sure every car that comes through gets a multi point inspection.  I do know we have serveral new Hyundai Certified techs that came on board recently which may explain why there were no recommendations last visit.  I understand your frustration with the car wash.  Unfortunately we do not have a spot free rinse yet but we are working on this issue.  I would like to make these slights up to you if you would give me the opportunity.  I would like to offer you a free interior OR exterior detail which ever you prefer as a goodwill gesture for your business.  Just let me know and I can help set up the appointment for your free detail!  Thank you very much for your feed back as I really do appreciate it!  Talk to you soon!

Fairview Park, OH

WG
Wilson G.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
5 Star customer service
It all started with Jennifer, who was so kind and helpful, and made me feel oh so comfortable and get me a great deal.

GS

Loretta M.
Wellington, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Job
Timely turn & easy to work with on maintenance.

Bobbie M.
Wellington, OH
?
Great dealership and service department.

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Good Service as usual. Nice waiting area.

2011 Hyundai Accent
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Eh
I had hoped for better
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Brenda,

Thank you for your feed back!  I have found your mats yesterday afternoon.  Unfortunately we didn’t know you were coming in to pick up the vehicle when you did so my detailer didn’t know to put them in the car as they were still drying.  He was going to put them in the car in the morning but the car was picked up.  I’m so sorry!  I can have a porter run them out to you today.  I will call you to make the arrangements!  Also please accept a free oil change on me for all the inconvenience.  Just show this email to your service advisor and they will honor the free oil change.  I will talk to you soon!

Susan W.