4.6

South Amherst, OH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Extremely professional
Extremely professional staff!! After getting a recall fixed on my car ( which was fixed just fine) I wasn’t entirely happy with the cleanliness of my car when I got it back. I contacted Elyria Hyundai about the problem. That day, I received an email from them apologizing and offered me a detail, tire rotation, and free oil changes. They really went above and beyond to make sure I’m happy, and to correct the problem so it doesn’t happen again. I really appreciate their customer service! Thanks again Elyria Hyundai!

11/20/2020 Category: Service
Ehh ok
Work that was done for my recall was completely fine. Super friendly staff! Took A LOT longer than I was told. They returned my vehicle with grease marks all over outside and inside of my brand new car which is completely unacceptable even though they claim they wash it. I wish another Hyundai service department was closer to where I live honestly...
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

We apologize for the experience you had.  We will  be in contact to discuss your visit.

Charlene B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
Great service and made too feel comfortable.

OD
Ozzy D.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2020 Category: Service
#1 dealership in all of Ohio!
I loved my visit. Amazing place to not only buy a vehicle but and amazing place to service your vehicle as well. Great management and staff.
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for being a Five Star customer .

Tamara b.
Vermilion, OH
11/16/2020
Service and sale's
Hollie in service was very wonderful!

Richard S.
Cleveland, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Stop/Start flaw
I am not happy with Stop/Start System design and parameters to make it usable.
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

We are sorry to hear about you unhappiness of the stop start feature. Would it be ok to contact you about your experience at Elyria Hyundai?

KU
Karen U.
Bay Village, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Used to recommend this dealership to everyone; not anymore.
Not sure why the staff members at this dealership do not honor Ohio's mask mandate. I have high-risk loved ones at home and would not have had service done at this dealership if I would have known this. Very disappointing. I have bought my last three cars from this dealership. All clients had their masks on.
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

We apologize for the experience you had here. We do take this very seriously . There will be someone reaching out to you to discus the situation with you. You are a valued customer and we want to make sure we are doing everything in our power to make this right.

CL
Christy L.
Vermilion, OH
2020 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Personal touch!
Wanted to trade in my VW and buy a 2020 orange Veloster. Elyria Hyundai dealership found one in TN. Dealership bought the car, drove it back for me, and sold it to me in less than a week. Amazing!!

SG

KC
Kelli C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and staff
Elyria Hyundai always does an efficient and thorough job. The staff is nice and welcoming and they continuously provide great customer service.

WL
Wayne L.
Avon, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis

General service
Service is always done professionally and timely.

North Olmsted, OH

PW
Pam W.
Westlake, OH
10/24/2020
Great service. I would highly recommend

WT
Wilma T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2020 Category: Service
As soon as I came out from car to check in, the service personnel was there already with the feet protection ready. I got checked in and was told to wait at their nice waiting area.
Your service & staffs were all so nice everytime I go there.
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for being a part of the Elyria Hyundai family! Remember, any questions, comments , or anything else you need , don't hesitate to call. We strive to be a 5 Star Dealership.Would it be ok to contact you on why we only received 4 out of 5 stars?

Lorain, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service
I have been a Hyundai owner for over 10 years and appreciate the staff, services and professional conduct/development. If any issues and/concerns arise they are knowledgeable and quick with a resolution. Thank you Holly, Jaclyn and the service maintenance technicians for your diligence.