Overall Rating 4.6052637/5Overall Rating 4.6052637/5Overall Rating 4.6052637/5Overall Rating 4.6052637/5rating 4.6052637
Overall Rating 2.34211/5Overall Rating 2.34211/5rating 2.34211rating 2.34211rating 2.34211

WL
Wayne L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service at a great price.
MARK M. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you very much for your 5 Star review! We do strive to give the best service possible and really appreciate all of our clients, again thank you.

ES
Edwin S.
Could do better with oil change time. Waiting 2-1/2 hours is to long
RUDY C G. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

I am very sorry it took much longer than expected. We do strive to get vehicles completed in a timely manner. Please give me a call to further discuss the service department visit. Mark McGroarty 216-496-1315.

PD
Paul D.
Sheffield Lake, OH
thorough and professional.
The vehicle inspection was thorough and found items in need of attention to avoid further problems. The service department had parts in stock and promptly finished repairs.

Jared M.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Locked my keys in the car and I have a fresh scratch
The service was good fixed my button. My only two issues were one they locked my keys in the car and that I have a scratch on my drive side front panel(which wasn’t there when I dropped it off).
RUDY C G. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

I am very sorry your service experience was not up to our usual 5 star level. Please give me a call 216-496-1315 Mark McGroarty service manager to discuss further.

KH
Keith H.
Berea, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Check engine light
Returned to dealership 3X for same issue.... still no resolution!!!
RUDY C G. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

I am very sorry that your experience was less than desirable. Please give me a phone call to see if we can work out an amiable resolution. Mark McGroarty direct number 216-496-1315.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Punctuality
Was done on time and diligent

AW
Anthony W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Family feel & Great Prices!
Since 2 Jan 2018 I have been bringing all my vehicles to Elyria Hyundai for service. It seems to be more than "another" dealership and has a family feel to it. I even recommended my friends/family to get their vehicles purchased/serviced there...you are not able to beat the prices as well!

I will continue to recommend and stand behind Elyria Hyundai!

Robert R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2019 Category: Service
What I think
Very nice people and clean

RL
Rosa L.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Staff & Great Service
Always a pleasure to do business with this Dealership. I have received excellent services from this awesome staff. Once again you have made me feel welcomed. My hubby and I enjoyed our time here while waiting for my new tires installation. We were very comfortable in the TV Lounge area. Thank you so much for all that you do and accomplish. We are happy & satisfied customers.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Unfriendly Front desk staff
Everyone seemed to enjoy their pizza party more than taking care of my oil change in a timely manner.
RUDY C G. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Hi , my name is Mark McGroarty. I am the service manager here at Elyria Hyundai, I am very sorry that your experience was less than satisfactory. I will look into it and make the nescasary corrections to be sure it does not happen again. We value each and every customer and it is our aim to give 5 star service every visit. Thank you for being our customer. My personal phone number is 216-496-1315 if you would like to talk further.

TD
Timothy D.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
All Together a great Experience
Work done fast and friendly kept informed the whole time

Louise M.

Birmingham, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Questionable?
Read other review I said and experience.
MARK M. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Iam very sorry the repairs took so long. Please call me so I can dig further into correcting this issue. Mark McGroarty, cell phone 216-496-1315. Thank you.

07/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department needs Improvement
To long to explain. However, Hyundai doesn't service your vehicle they send out to other repair shops to assist. Completely unacceptable.

I choose Hyundai, not elsewhere.
MARK M. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

I am sorry your experience was less than satisfactory. We did sublet the exhaust repair to significantly reduce the cost to you. We are working on resolving the issue with you as I write this, thank you for your patience and look forward to having you completely satisfied.

NL
Nancy L.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer priority
The customer is the priority here. They value my time, from the moment I walk in the door. Til the time I leave.

John B.
Vermilion, OH
07/02/2019 Category: Service
MARK M. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you very much for your 4 Star review! We do strive to give the very best service possible and really appreciate all of our clients, again thank you. Mark McGroarty Service Manager, 216-496-1315.

NB
Nicholas B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful.
My experience with the repairs done on my car was positive. The date of June 28, however, is incorrect. The work was done on June 11 or 12, I believe.

Dianisse c.
06/29/2019
Perfect service
Love my new sonata 2019

Jose C.
06/29/2019
Good employee
I buy a new few week ago and so happy with my santa fe

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport