Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6052637/5Overall Rating 4.6052637/5Overall Rating 4.6052637/5Overall Rating 4.6052637/5rating 4.6052637
Overall Rating 2.34211/5Overall Rating 2.34211/5rating 2.34211rating 2.34211rating 2.34211

2012 Hyundai Accent
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Safety
Customer safety number one.

Denise C.
Sheffield Lake, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/23/2019 Category: Service
There have been some changes
Everything was okay. I just felt funny about the personnel changes. Something did not feel quite the same. Also, and this is a little tiny stupid thing, usually there is a sticker placed on the windshield with the date of the next needed oil change, or the mileage. That wasn't done. Maybe they just forgot.

Cindy H.
04/23/2019
Go to another dealership !!!!
This dealership absolutely sucks!!! I dropped my car off on Monday they said they would call me in a few days Thursday rolled around I actually had to call the dealership then it was promised to me on Saturday but Saturday came and I got no phone call Monday came I got no phone call!! Tuesday afternoon I called the dealership three times got no response and four hours of waiting for a response so I drove to the dealership personally and wouldn’t you know it there’s my car in the parking lot riddled with a bird crap indicating that it’s been sitting there for an extended period of time !!!! My car was brand new and only had 81 miles on it when I bought it the brain is dead already indicating these cars are put together with rubber bands!! My car also WAS dented and dinged while it was in their possession and they falsified documents stating that it was done prior to the visit which it absolutely was not and wouldn’t you know it they had no signature of mine on the document stating that it was done before I dropped it off so they falsified documents!! My suspect is the reason it took so long for them to call me back was because they dented my car and they didn’t know what they were going to do about it. When I complained about the customer service I was receiving to the service manager he did not care and in fact said I’m gonna take my own sweet time because you are complaining!!!! Do yourself a favor and go to the Honda dealership right before the Hyundai one!!!!!
RUDY C G. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Greetings Ma'am,

This is the Service Manager Rudy Graham. I'm sorry you feel this way about our Dealership. If you would allow people to talk to you and help you, we would not be in this situation. I would like to talk to you and resolve this. Please reach out to me on my cell phone. 440.487.2007.

Rudy Graham

Dwight B.
Elyria, OH
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Service is great
Service is great, but almost 2 hours for an oil change is a bit much.

Sandusky, OH
04/17/2019 Category: Service
good service
very satisfied

Dolores M.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful and nice
Car clean-up inside and out was outstanding.

BW
Bonnie W.
Elyria, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Employees
I love going to this dealership and getting my oil change and car washes. The employees are all friendly and ready to help you anytime you go in there. I will buy my next car from Elyria Hyundai

James T.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Review
I always feel good about Elyria Hyundai Service. They are very customer oriented and do a great service job!

HS

George F.
Grafton, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service, friendly staff.
Friendly staff. Mara Carder was helpful and explained what was needed on my car.

Olmsted Falls, OH

Werner M.
Westlake, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Dept.
Work done in a timely. Genuine Hyundai parts.

Huron, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
April 2019
Have had excellent experiences with the see you service department.

David P.
Avon, OH
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service. Reasonable pricing. Trust to do good work. Pleasant surroundings to wait.
Don’t mind having maintenance done at E.H.

Brian S.
Continued Service Excellence!
Another oil change done on my Santa Fe. Service was outstanding as usual, from the service department, technician and everyone at Elyria Hyundai!

Luke S.
Westlake, OH
Made it right
I was hearing a noise the day after getting some work done. The team got me in first thing next day and took care of the issue very quickly.

Dennis H.
Very friendly
Honest and friendly

Andrew B.
Cleveland, OH
Always a good experience
As always, your department made the experience enjoyable with quality work and a comfortable waiting room. I like how you keep the customer informed.

AY