Overall Rating 4.6451606/5Overall Rating 4.6451606/5Overall Rating 4.6451606/5Overall Rating 4.6451606/5rating 4.6451606
Overall Rating 2.35484/5Overall Rating 2.35484/5rating 2.35484rating 2.35484rating 2.35484

LC
Lawrence C.
Lorain, OH
08/17/2018 Category: Service
oil change tire rotation
Who am O]I to judge a good job or bad.

Darwin W.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Guess Work
I was charged a ridiculous amount of,money to fix my car, and it is no different than when I brought it in for service.
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Mr, Ward,

I have sent you an email.  I would like the opportunity to make things right for you.

SG
Susan G.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
I am very pleased to have my car repairs completed in one day. It no longer makes a variety of odd sounds and I feel safe in my car again. Thank You!

08/11/2018 Category: Service

Lorain, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Staff & Great Service
Thank you for your quick response to my needs. You all do a wonderful job in keeping my car up and running smoothly. Thank you for the dedication to the job and our community. I am a satisfied customer.

Rosa Bell Lopez

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Always fair and honest
I love the service department at Elyria Hyundai! I have been taking my vehicles there for service for the past 9 years and am never disappointed. The staff is knowledgeable and I feel I am getting honest information and a fair deal. Thanks Elyria Hyundai Service Center!

always go here
Always buy and take our hyundais here for service

Quick & Convenient
In and out very quickly

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Car care
Nice dealership to buy a car from.

AE
Alice E.
Oberlin, OH
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Needed other repairs went to cheapier place to get work done
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

I understand our prices are higher than other repair facilities.  Let me ask you, did you go to another Hyundai Dealership or a aftermarket facility?

WL

Hanson S.
Vermilion, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Poor service
This was the fourth time we had our 2014 Santa Fe in to repair the passenger seat. The last time after an hour waiting we were told they had ordered the wrong part. Her dissapointed.
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

I understand the level of frustration and I would like the opportunity to make things right for you.  Please accept a complimentary interior and exterior detail with a loaner for the day on our behalf for having to deal with this issue on your previous visits.  Your business is very important to us and I apologize for any inconvinience.  Please call to schedule an appt for your detail and present this email at your appointment.  Thank you and have a great day!

Parma Heights, OH

Patricia B.
North Ridgeville, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Service and explanation of service is excellent. Timing is my only issue, which happened before.

GF

Quick professional service.

Deborah G.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
friendly people
I have loved my Sonata. Don't love all the times I have been into the service dept. for recalls over and above service. I am happy they are proactive, but there have been a lot.

WT
Wilma T.
Elyria, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Best in service
Thanks so.much guys for the great service. With Hyundai 100k power train warranty, I was able to save huge amount of money. New coil & caliper both brand new
Aside from these, I also have the new brakes n pads (my turn to pay). They did all these in one whole day and was provided with a brand new Still Fe loaner car.

Especial mention to MARA of your service department.

Thanks much,
Wilma

AE
Aaron E.
Vermilion, OH
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good.
The service was satisfactory during my oil change, i just wished my tires were rotated which is now the second time it was forgotten. Other than that the people that work there are very friendly and nice to interact with.
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

I am so sorry about the rotation issue!  We are normally very good at checking history and making recomendations.  We have a process in place, but it seems we have gotten away from process on your last visit.  Please present this email on your next visit for a COMPLEMENTARY oil change and tire rotation-no charge!  Again, I am sorry we let you down on this.  We really appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!  I hope you have a great day, and if you should have any questions or concerns please let me know!