Overall Rating 4.6666661/5Overall Rating 4.6666661/5Overall Rating 4.6666661/5Overall Rating 4.6666661/5rating 4.6666661
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

CL
Clark L.
Lorain, OH
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Recall notice
I only waited an hour and a half for my car to be ready.

Cleveland, OH
2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and super efficient service! Can't go wrong with this combo! Recommend to everyone!

Dennis C.
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Needs Attention
I appreciate the fact that you tried to go the extra mile however it’s easier to wash off the dirt than the water spots.
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Mr.  Carter,

I am very sorry we took so long for your vehicle and that the vehicle had water spots on it.  I would love the opportunity to make this up to you.  Please accept a free oil change and tire rotation for the extra time you had to spend with us at the dealership.  Your business is very important to us and I thank you for choosing Elyria Hyundai.  Just show this email to your advisor to redeem your free oil change and tire rotation!  Thank you and have a great day!

SG
Stephanie G.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and great! I dropped my car off the night before and it was ready before my appointment time the next day. They worked with me to pick later and all around great!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Sonata hybrid
Service completed in timely manner with friendly service:

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good dealership
Staff is professional...listens to your needs and concerns.

ES
Edwin S.
Lorain, OH
11/08/2018 Category: Service
customer service
The ladies working in the office where great help, rental was ready when I arrived.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Personalized Service
Performed my services in a timely manor and did an inspection. Very satisfied. Extremely Professional.. Thanks.

ET
Erika T.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Service time is way too long
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Erika,

Im sorry to hear you wish to find another dealership.  I understand time is a big issue for your and I hope I can clear this up for you.  I agree you shouldnt have to wait for hours for a simple oil change.  However, I went through your history in detail.  For just simple a oil change you had on July 3, 2018 we had you in and out in 30 minutes.  On March 3, 2018 you had a 7500 mile maintenence done and we had you in and out in an hour and a half, and on November 6, 2017 you had just an oil change and had you in and out in an hour.  These are all acceptable times and times that we estimate these services to be completed here considering we do a full MPI, alignment check, and car wash.  I see you have had longer wait times for the times we had to put tires on your vehicle that your extended service contract did cover.  These are longer waits because we have to deal with the extended service contract provider which is not always an easy process.  Most the time it takes serveral calls back and forth to provide them with all the information they request such as, pictures of the damage, tread deapth, etc.  It looks like we have been able to get you two tires covered under your service contract.

Bottom line, I feel we have taken care of you in the past and wish to continue taking care of you in the future.  I really hope you decide to stay with us!

SK
Sharon K.
Strongsville, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
I was pleased with the service, especially the car cleaning.

CF
Very quick !!!

Kathleen M.
Avon, OH
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Called for an appointment and got in the same day:)

RP
Robert P.
Litchfield, OH
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly

Bay Village, OH
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Easy to get appointment
I like going people friendly and not to long await.

10/28/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
I used to take my Hyundai to this dealer for service regularly. When the dealership changed ownership I wasn't satisfied with the service. Consequently I have been going elsewhere for service. I only come back for warranty service.
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Hi John,

Please check your email.  Thank you!  Have a great day

North Ridgeville, OH
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Always easy to get an appointment and they always help in making decisions on what needs to get done based on our contracts.

RA
Raymond A.
Elyria, OH
2005 Hyundai Accent
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Cars and Service Dept.
Thank-You.

JJ
James J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Same as always.
I'm on my fifth Hyundai from Elyria Hyundai an always have my service done there. I know that I won't be sold anything that is not needed like some of the oil change places. Great service.

AT
Anthony T.
Avon, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2018 Category: Service
I’ve always taken my Tucson to Elyria Hyundai since I’ve purchased the vehicle.

James P.