Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6052637/5Overall Rating 4.6052637/5Overall Rating 4.6052637/5Overall Rating 4.6052637/5rating 4.6052637
Overall Rating 2.34211/5Overall Rating 2.34211/5rating 2.34211rating 2.34211rating 2.34211

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick Fix
Recall work was done very well.

BW
Beth W.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Courteous service personnel.
They make you comfortable and welcome.

Joan F.
Avon Lake, OH
Hyundai last my favorite
I’m on my third Hyundai and my lease on this one is up in June. I’m hoping to lease another Hyundai but need a less expensive model. I don’t do any traveling and really keep close to home. I’m much older and with a low income I have to cut back but hopefully I can get a Hyundai! I’m always satisfied with my times in the service dept.

Castalia, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Some great, some not so great
As far as the people that helped me I found them to be excellent I was very surprised that I was charged $60 dollars for a light bulb when at Auto Zone it would have been under 10 and they gladly install for me So from now on any repair that isn’t covered under my warrenty will be done elsewhere So my recommendations are for friendly and good service NOT for over pricing
One more thing, I have under 50 thousand miles on my Santa Fe A loud rattle has developed on the drivers side upper door by the window I ask if it was covered Was told she would get back to me So far I haven’t heard back

RA
Raymond A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
18 month service appt
Just average. Nothing spectacular. Have seen much better at other dealerships.

Lorain, OH
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service timely matter

Debra H.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
HAPPY CUSTOMER
Excellent service department. Called and got appointment for a recall for the next day. Nice waiting area and was told it would be about an hour as it was. Dont know how the people at service desk keep up. I had a female check me in and she never stopped moving. Great customer service even with as busy as they were.

2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I love the car
Cars are great. Most of staff is but watch service if you have a used vehichle they could care less that its up to par.
RUDY C G. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Greetings Ma'am,

I am sorry for the past service experience. If you could please call and ask for the service Manager Rudy Graham. His cell phone is 440.487.2007. We will get this resolved and schedule a full interior exterior detail.

Rudy Graham

BP
Brad P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy oil change and inspection
Friendly and helpful staff too!
Nice amenities while you wait.

Avon Lake, OH
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgable people
How about a payback of some sort for doing the survey? Information is not free.

David M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was attentive and professional.

Sheffield Lake, OH
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Well done.

BL
Billy L.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Used car
They treat you with respect no matter if you have money or need a loan

Andrea M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Thisisus
Experience was what I expected from the dealer. Always professional

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, prompt service.
They completed the service in a timely manner.

Huron, OH
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Bueno
They were really quick to find what was wrong with my car and fix it as soon as possible. Thankfully it was all covered under warranty

AT
Anthony T.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Have always serviced all of my Hyundai’s at Elyria Hyundai and will continue to do so.

LF
Linda F.
Clean, neat and welcoming
Everyone in service is very good at what they do...

Parma, OH
03/01/2019 Category: Service
The people here are terrific
Had my 17 sonata serviced at elyria Hyundai was all around a great experience.

Lorain, OH
Continual Exceptional Customer Service
Thank you Mara, Sam, Lynn, and Larry for your professionalism, camaraderie, patience, and courtesy. It is always a pleasure seeing you all. Greg you are truly missed.