SHERI M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/14/2021
The Best!
I will only take my Jaguar here. Yeah it’s close to my house but I’d drive 20-30 miles to this business. They are efficient, honest and friendly. I always feel welcome to ask questions and I absolutely trust their work. I have been going here for over 15 years now and would never trust my auto repairs to be done by anyone else.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 04/14/2021

Sheri...always a pleasure talking with you! We will keep your Jaguar safe and on the road for you! Hope to see you at a Giants game soon! Thanks again, Emile and Peter..!

AH
ANDREA H.
Jaguar XK8
04/07/2021
Best shop for Jaguar repairs
I bought a 2000 Jaguar XK8 2 years ago, and this shop has helped me a lot with troubleshooting, repairs, and simply helping me to understand the concerns of maintaining this particular vehicle.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you Andrea! Always a pleasure to serve you and your nice Jaguar! Emile and Peter!

SL
SAM L.
03/26/2021
2013 range rover
My range rover is always taken care off. This vehicle carries my kids and wife. and im always secure about its safety when my wife travels down the highway. I know these guys take care of it and it's safe. Thank you.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Sam! We will be there for you,even when you are on the road! Always a pleasure! Emile and Peter.

CLAUDETTE H.
Watsonville, CA
03/12/2021
Best Auto Shop in town!!!!
Emile is the greatest. I’ve been taking various cars to shops for over 20 years. I’ve never experienced this level of quality service. I’m impressed. I felt like a VIP. Quick scheduling, answered my questions in a timely manner, replied to every email. I won’t be going anywhere else.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 03/12/2021

Claudette...It was nice meeting you and your excellent Land Rover Sport! Always a pleasure serving you! Have a nice week end and we will talk soon! Emile and Peter...!

PR
PAUL R.
Jaguar XJS
02/24/2021
Professional, thorough and reasonable
I recently purchased a 94 Jaguar XJS and when the check engine light came on, brought it over to Emile’s based on a recommendation by a good friend. They quickly found the problem, sourced the part, and during installation found another issue that was degrading the cars performance and at a reasonable price fixed that also. Emile’s was also upfront about some other minor issues that could be addressed in the future and was told that I was good for now. Emile’s said “Enjoy the car!” The Jaguar feels amazing. Thank you! Regards. Paul
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you sir! Good to have you on board... I know you will enjoy your excellent Jaguar. 4.0 XJS is  a great machine! Thank you again, Emile and Peter...!

MATHEW M.
Land Rover Discovery
02/18/2021
Pulled through in a pinch
I knew I had a misfire and I'm a half decent mechanic, but I just didn't have the time I needed. Peter took care of me in ONE DAY with a complete manifold teardown and coil pack replacement, he tested all my wires to make sure I didn't buy anything I didn't need, and he even discovered the source of a coolant leak I HAD NOT TOLD HIM ABOUT. He is the kind of guy who does those little extras that make the job better...."yeah you know while I was in there I checked this part that breaks down so often on these rigs I keep a bucket of them lying around just in case, and sure enough it was warped so I replaced it. Have you noticed a coolant leak but no puddle in the ground?"

You're goddamned right I did, Sir Piotr, your goddamned right I did. *Salute*

And they didn't even rake me over the coals. They knew I'd be back!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Mathew! Always nice to see a new person on board! Nice rig you have.ps. The throttle pre heat repair is on the house! Have a nice trip! Emile and Peter.

DON R.
Land Rover LR4
02/08/2021
Great customer service!!!
They are the best auto service people I have ever used and I am 81 years old!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 02/08/2021

Don, one of the nicest gentleman i have known! You and your family are very special people! Always a pleasure to see you and your excellent Land Rover. I hope this year will be a nice year for us! Hope to see you soon, Emile and Peter...!

JOHN K.
Land Rover Discovery
02/05/2021
Great service, always friendly
Emile and team provide excellent service for our Disco II with a friendly smile. No problem is too small or too big and they always get the job done quickly and they provide all the information you need to make the best decision for your vehicle. We’ve always been happy when we walk out the door.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 02/05/2021

Thanks John! We will always be there for you! Have a great weekend! Emile and Peter...!

A
ANGELA
02/03/2021
Easy and Fair
Great service and experience. They trusted what I said was wrong with my car, ordered the parts and had it fixed in 3 business days later. Fair pricing, friendly and professional.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you Angela...! Nice to meet you and your nice Rover! We will be there for you, Emile and Peter. Thank you!

MA
MARK A.
Triumph Spitfire
01/16/2021
Nice to work with people who know what they are doing and share our enthusiasm for the cars
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you sir.!.Nice to see your nice TR. Keep driving my friend! See you on the road!

SL
SAM L.
01/15/2021
Range rover 2013
This is my third trip in. Im absolutely satisfied with the service. I have my wife and two young kids that ride in there..im confident it will be fixed right. No bullshit sales pitch.

DIANA D.
Jaguar XJ
01/15/2021
Wonder
Great guys. They are always so considerate and professional. Diana
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you Diaar on the roadna...! Happy to help keeping the Jaguar purring again!

SD
SUE D.
Jaguar XK8
01/12/2021
Feedback
Very friendly customer service. Efficient repair.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you Sue! Nice to have you on board with your lovely Jaguar! Call us anytime and we will be there for you! Thanks again, Emile.

Jaguar S-TYPE
01/09/2021
Emile's Sports Car Performance review
Competent, friendly and reliable service. Always there when I need them!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/09/2021

Thank you! Keep driving your very nice Jaguar! Happy New Year to you! Emile and Peter..!

JIM L.
MG MGB
01/07/2021
Head replacement valve setting
After getting a new head and valve setting, brought it in for a check up. Emile was on top of it and all was good. A testament to his outstanding work! He’s honest, price appropriate and does only what’s needed. He and Peter have got to be the best mechanics around for British cars. Emiles’s is the best!!!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/07/2021

Jim, always nice to talk with you!Thanks foe believing in us and we are glad you and your wife are enjoying your nice weber MGB! See you on the road! Emile, Peter and Aidan!