GM
Capitola, CA
Jaguar XK8
09/28/2020
The Best
Trust. #1. Does it right the first time. Have XK8 and Emile take care in his work.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you Gene! The XK8 coupe is one of my favorites! Thanks angain for letting us service your fine Jaguar. Emile and Peter...!

FB
FRAN B.
Soquel, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
09/21/2020
Always ready to work on your car.
Service is excellent. Always, work is done on car as soon as soon as possible. Masks were worn as protective measures.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/22/2020

Fran... Nice to see you again! Always a pleasure to talk with you.Call us any time and we will be there for you..! Emile and Peter..

SA
SHARON A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Jaguar XJ
09/21/2020
I really appreciated the excellent service and simple explanation of my car’s problem.
I had been putting off taking my Jaguar in to someone. I didn’t know where to take it. I, actually, was trying to make an appointment with someone else and they said they would rather I take it to Emile. They said, “he is the expert”. And, he is.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/21/2020

It was nice chatting with you Sharon..You have a very nice Jaguar and thank you for trusting your Jaguar with us!Talk to you soon, Emile and Peter...

ARLETTE M.
Scotts Valley, CA
Jaguar XJ6
09/16/2020
Personalized service & great communication.
I have used Emile’s to service my jaguar for approximately 15 years. My jaguar was purchased used & with a few repairs and regular maintenance they have kept my jaguar in good condition.
They provide personalized service and Pay attention to details. Thank you Emile & Peter
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you Arlette! Nice to see you again! Our pleasure taking care of your nice Jaguar..! Emile and Peter..

JARED F.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/14/2020
My West Coast Go-To Crew
I was so worried that I would have a hard time finding a trustworthy and skilled independent Range Rover mechanic on the west coast, having just moved to CA from NY. No more worries here! The crew at Emile’s are incredibly knowledgeable, skilled, honest and fair. I love these guys and you will too.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/15/2020

Hey Jared...Thank you for the kind words. Nice to meet you and welcome to California!! Always nice to chat with you! Emile and Peter....!See you on the road!

KR
KARL R.
Triumph TR6
09/09/2020
Great knowledgeable service!
Emile and his crew are friendly, neighborly, honest and extremely knowledgeable. It’s comforting to know that whatever service issues I may throw at them, they are ready and eager to solve them in a very timely manner. . From broken frame components to strange electrical problems ,their calm and friendly expertise with my TR6 Is a blessing to our community. They are always willing to answer and explain any questions .
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you Karl! Such a cool guy with a great TR6!! Thanks again...Emile and Peter..

PS
PAM S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Jaguar XK
09/09/2020
Servicing my 2007 XK convertible
Quality work and excellent communication
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/09/2020

Always nice to see you! We really love your new Jaguar!! A perfect color for the XK...! Thanks again Pam! Emile and Peter...

TO
TARA O.
Land Rover LR4
08/29/2020
Great, friendly, knowledgeable service! I won’t take my car anywhere else! Thank you Emile’s!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you Tara! Nice to see you. We thank you for your business! Emile and Peter....Stay healthy and safe these days..!

SK
Shany K.
08/17/2020
Friendly Service
Emile and Peter just finished repairing my Jaguar. They were able to immediately locate the problem and begin the repair. Their work was diligent and thorough and the car drove like new when I brought it home.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you Shany! You and Eric are are the reason i have been in business in Santa Cruz for over 35 years! Always nice to chat with you! Enjoy your excellent Jaguar! Talk to you soon! Emile and Peter!

EK
ERIC K.
Jaguar XJ
08/17/2020
These guys always get the job done
And I’ve given them some tough ones
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you Eric! Always a pleasure working on your first class machines! See you on the track!!!! Emile..

Land Rover LR4
07/28/2020
New Alternator LR4
Emiles was great service and fixed our LRR quickly! We will go back for our next service.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for letting us service your excellent Rover! Emile and Peter...

BJ
BOB J.
Jaguar XF
07/16/2020
Alway done right the first time!
Have been taking my Jaguars to Emile's for years now. Current model is the XF, not an easy car to get serviced in the Santa Cruz area. On occasion car needs immediate attention and Emile gets me in the shop without delay. Price is always fair but most important the job is ALWAYS done right the first time. If Emile was not in business Locally I would most likely purchase another car brand. Yep he's that good.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 07/17/2020

Thanks Bob! Thanks for being patient with the repairs to your excelent Jaguar. Now, you can drive with out worry of the engine running hot. Always a pleasure talking with you! Emile and Peter!

M
MONICA
Land Rover Discovery Series II
07/16/2020
Wonderful service!
I was referred here from my normal mechanic because Emile’s is better equipped for what my vehicle needed. I had an easy transaction, great work, very informative and an honest experience. I’ve called in and been able to get great advice for what I may need. I have gone back a couple times now and will continue to use them as my go-to mechanic for years to come.
Highly recommend!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you Monica! Its always nice to talk to a hard working person! I am lucky to have great customers like you! Have a nice weekend... Emile and Peter!

EM
ERIC M.
Land Rover LR2
07/13/2020
Great, reliable service!
Emile is thorough and really cares about his customers. I've been coming here for more than a year and love the team.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 07/13/2020

You are the man! Thank you Eric....Always a pleasure to talk with you! Call us any time and we will be there for you! Emile and Peter!

DAVID H.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/06/2020
Excellent and professional
Great, honest, professional and fair-priced service - thank you!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you David..Always a plesure o speak to you! Have a nice summer! Emile and Peter!