Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

JR W.
Scotts Valley, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
09/04/2018
Customer service focus is commendable.
Recently dropped my Rover off for a problem I could not diagnose. Lucky for me Pete did and it was a simple hose reconnect. Peter reconnected and all was good. Even better when he said "No Charge." Customer service focus is commendable.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you JR! Nice to talk with you about cars. Let us know if you need any assistance. Thanks again for your business! Emile and Peter...

08/31/2018
Outstanding service
Prompt attention; customer needs get top priority; a great atmosphere
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 08/31/2018

Always nice talking with you! Thanks again,Emile....

Richard M.
California
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff do not always call to let him know what is happening. He had to go down to the business to see what was going on with the repairs for his vehicle. They could notify him a little earlier rather than two to three days later. There are some good technicians there. The price was a little high.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/04/2018

Richard,sorry the job took longer than expected.We had your original parts custom machined and overhauled. The parts from our supplyer were sub standard. We sent those parts back . For a classic car such as your 1965 Austin Healey, we will not comprmise our quality, or your safety. Thank you for your review, Emile and Peter.

Mark R.
Fairfax Station, VA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that this business gets things right. They have really good mechanics. He is a return customer.

Jaguar XJ6
05/02/2018
Emile is honest, straightforward and makes things easy to understand. He came highly recommended to me from my Jaguar club. He keeps my 22 year old Jag running right. I would recommend him to anyone with a Jaguar or British car.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you Audry!Always nice chatting with you.....! Thanks again, Emile and Peter.

MN
MARIA N.
Land Rover LR4
04/18/2018
Customer Servixe
I just love taking my car there. They are all so nice to work with and can fix anything. I highly recommend them for all service needs.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you so much Maria! Always a pleasure talking with you.Emile and Peter!

BP
BILL P.
Jaguar XF
03/23/2018
Local, friendly and professional. I can trust my car with them.
Great service and good price
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 03/24/2018

Thank you for your business! Always a pleasure! Emile and Peter.

BR
BOB R.
Jaguar XJ
02/10/2018
Great service and good customer attntivenesst
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 02/10/2018

Thank you Bob! Always a pleasure to work on your Jaguar! I will talk to you next week. Emile and Peter.

MARK L.
Jaguar XJS
01/05/2018
Attention to detail, everything worked out fine
I had everything explained, and the car is running great. I will certainly take my Jag back again.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you sir! Always a pleasure talking with you! Have a great New Year! Emile and Peter..

DAVID R.
Land Rover Discovery
11/29/2017
high quality service and great people
As always, I came away very satisfied.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 11/29/2017

Always a pleasure! Thank you David! Emile and Peter!

VG
VERONICA G.
Scotts Valley, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/22/2017
Emile and Peter - always great, friendly service
Emile and Peter are very accomodating and take great care of my Range Rover!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you Veronica! Always a pleasure talking with you and servicing your excellent Range Rover Sport! Emile and Peter...!

SA
STOSH A.
Jaguar XKE
10/22/2017
Stosh’s Jag service
Emile is always very professional and through in informing me of my service needs for my Jag.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 10/23/2017

Always a pleasure talking with you and working on your excellent Jaguar XKE! Thank you....Emile and Peter.

BO
Bruce O.
10/04/2017
Backs up his shop's work
My Jaguar XKR required fuel pump replacement nearly 2 years ago. The problem resurfaced requiring the pumps being replaced at another facility. After this work, I approached Emile with this dilemma. I had no problem with his shop's workmanship. The problem was with the pumps. Even though the pumps were apparently out of warranty, Emile refunded the entire cost of the parts that I had previously paid. Emile really stands by his service and reputation.

BO
Bruce O.
10/04/2017
Backs up his shop's work
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 10/04/2017

Bruce,Thanks for your patience and support with this repair! Emile and Peter. Talk to you soon.

John H.
Watsonville, CA
Jaguar XJ
09/25/2017
Never should have used the dealership for service when I bought a new Jag.
Great to be back with Emile and Peter after a 12-year hiatus!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/25/2017

John, nice to have you back! Always a pleasure talking with you! Thanks for your business! Emile and Peter...

TT
tim t.
Big Sur, CA
09/07/2017
many years of the best service possible for my 1966 mgb !!!!
sports car performance has been taking care of my 1966 mgb roadster for years...they really are the best at what they do !
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you Tim. You are what MGB`s are for! Keep driving my friend!

San Jose, CA
08/11/2017
First class,professional service with a smile
Honest, personal attention without the trappings of a big business operation.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 08/11/2017

Thank you Tom. Always a pleasure talking with you! Hope your weekend is good. Thanks again for your business. Emile and Peter...

Mark R.
Fairfax Station, VA
06/03/2017
Exceptional service, great price, and the most knowedgable mechanic I've met.
After three attempts by a prior mechanic to correct a major heat problem, Emile had it diagnosed and fixed quickly. Emile also corrected several other problems with the carbs, and the car now runs like it should. His prices are also great.

I was also impressed with Emile's encyclopedic knowledge of the Maserati Merak and Bora, the Jaguar E-Type, Alfa Romeo, MG, and many other classic cars.

Emile's will be taking care of my cars from now on!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 06/04/2017

Thank you Mark! Always a pleasure working on your excellent Maserati Merak. Hope to see you soon,Emile.

Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you sir! Working on your Maserati was a pleasure! Hope to see you soon!

RICHARD W.
Soquel, CA
Jaguar XJ6
05/06/2017
Fantastic service and diagnosing problems
I took my 1994 Jag in for a routine 60,000 mile service and they found some other problems that could have seriously damaged the engine and overall performance. Now the car's engine components are like brand new and Emile assures me that the car will last a very long time. These guys are just great!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 05/08/2017

A pleasure to work on your pristine Jaguar! Thanks again, Emile and Peter.

San Jose, CA
04/29/2017
professional performance at highest level
careful attention to details; prompt completion; excellent communication; friendly atmosphere; convenient location; high quality staff. First rate.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you sir. Always a pleasure to talk with you! Emile.