MA
MARK A.
Triumph Spitfire
01/16/2021
Nice to work with people who know what they are doing and share our enthusiasm for the cars
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you sir.!.Nice to see your nice TR. Keep driving my friend! See you on the road!

SL
SAM L.
01/15/2021
Range rover 2013
This is my third trip in. Im absolutely satisfied with the service. I have my wife and two young kids that ride in there..im confident it will be fixed right. No bullshit sales pitch.

DIANA D.
Jaguar XJ
01/15/2021
Wonder
Great guys. They are always so considerate and professional. Diana
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you Diaar on the roadna...! Happy to help keeping the Jaguar purring again!

SD
SUE D.
Jaguar XK8
01/12/2021
Feedback
Very friendly customer service. Efficient repair.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you Sue! Nice to have you on board with your lovely Jaguar! Call us anytime and we will be there for you! Thanks again, Emile.

Jaguar S-TYPE
01/09/2021
Emile's Sports Car Performance review
Competent, friendly and reliable service. Always there when I need them!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/09/2021

Thank you! Keep driving your very nice Jaguar! Happy New Year to you! Emile and Peter..!

JIM L.
MG MGB
01/07/2021
Head replacement valve setting
After getting a new head and valve setting, brought it in for a check up. Emile was on top of it and all was good. A testament to his outstanding work! He’s honest, price appropriate and does only what’s needed. He and Peter have got to be the best mechanics around for British cars. Emiles’s is the best!!!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 01/07/2021

Jim, always nice to talk with you!Thanks foe believing in us and we are glad you and your wife are enjoying your nice weber MGB! See you on the road! Emile, Peter and Aidan!

T
TANNER
Land Rover LR4
12/17/2020
Clearly experienced
I recently purchased a 2014 Land rover Lr4 and throughout the car finding process Emile's had been recommended numerous times. So I took it my new car there to get it inspected and talk over some thing I want to do to it and they were ready and willing to answer all my questions. I'll be taking my new car there for all it's work.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 12/17/2020

Hey Tanner! Nice talking with you...Congratulations on your excellent LR4!! Such a great driving machine. We hope you have a great Holiday season!!See you next year! Emile and Peter..!

JR W.
Scotts Valley, CA
12/15/2020
Another good visit to Emile's
Thanks!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 12/16/2020

JR, thank you! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Stay safe...!

BRETT S.
Jaguar XK
12/14/2020
The only place I trust with my Jaguar!
After a couple of years of recurring and overpriced dealership repairs, I was almost convinced that I was going to have to get rid of my Jaguar XK. Thankfully, I decided to take it to Emile's Sports Car Performance as a last-ditch effort, and ever since they have been able to consistently determine the problem and provide reliable solutions that I haven't been able to get anywhere else at a very fair price.
I moved out of Santa Cruz a year ago and I still bring my Jaguar to Emile anytime there's a problem or it's time for service.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 12/14/2020

Thanks Brett! You have such a great, low miles Jaguar XK. Thanks for giving us the oportunity to service your fine Jaguar! See you on the next rally! Emile and crew!

DAVE L.
Los Angeles, CA
Jaguar XJ6
12/11/2020
Emile and Peder are talented mechanics and very personable.
See above

JOHN K.
Land Rover Discovery
12/09/2020
Fast and efficient service
I’ve used Emile’s multiple times to get repair and service on my 2004 Disco 2 and have always been happy with the results. They are fast and efficient and get the job done.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you John! Always a pleasure...!Have a nice Holiday season with family this year...Emile and Peter!

Jaguar XF
11/14/2020
Excellent work
Always great job
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you sir, always a pleasure to serve you and your excellent automobile!

GM
GENE M.
Capitola, CA
Jaguar XK8
11/03/2020
Great place
Always get the job done. Even if it's unexpected work. Gets it done right.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 11/03/2020

Gene,Thank you! The early XK`s are one of my favorite Jaguars as well! Thanks again, and have a nice holiday season comming up! Emile and Peter..

SL
SAM L.
11/02/2020
Range rover 2013
This place always takes good care of my range rover. I feel comfortable and confident leaving my vehicle with them. No sales bullshit. They take care of my vehicle and make it safe.

Sam.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 11/03/2020

Good day Sam.Thank you for letting us service your fine Range Rover! Always nice to see you! Emile and Peter. Have a great holiday season!

JR W.
Scotts Valley, CA
10/01/2020
Another good maintenance expereince.
Thanks!