EK
Aptos, CA
Jaguar XK
07/13/2021
Great service and expertise
Emile’s is the place to go to keep your British classic on the road. Has also been great for all our newer vehicles. Skilled and knowledgeable and friendly too
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you Eric! Thank you for letting us service your excellent Jaguars! Hope to see you on the track at Laguna! See you soon! Emile and Peter...

WF
WAYNE F.
Watsonville, CA
Jaguar S-TYPE
06/26/2021
My experience with Emile's garage.
Always dependable to make the proper repairs as needed in a timely manner and all personnel are courteous and helpful.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you Wayne! Always nice to see you folks and your excellent Jaguar! Have a great summer! Emile and Peter...

Aptos, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
06/16/2021
Customer Service Outstanding
My SUV has been serviced here many times. Each and every time the past 7 or more years, outstanding customer service. Always the repair or tech service is 100 percent. Convenient location. Emilie, Peter and the others are just nice people in addition to being experts and professionals. Will be returning soon to have my AC serviced.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you for your kind words! Nice to have you on board! Have a great summer and enjoy the cool summer rain!!Emile.

JR W.
Scotts Valley, CA
06/12/2021
Excellent service, good price.
Another Rover visit to Emile’s.....Emile and Peter provide excellent service at a good price.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 06/14/2021

JR, Thank you sir. Always a pleasure to chat with you! Have a nice summer! Emile and Peter...

AL
AARON L.
Triumph Spitfire
05/26/2021
Always keeping me on the road
I am a novice hobbyist LBC owner. I tinker inside the engine compartment and make more mistakes than I should. Emile and Peter are always kind about the dumb errors I introduce, are understanding when I have my 1976 Spitfire towed to the shop after hours, and get me back on the road in short order. Thanks guys!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 05/26/2021

So proud to work on your"Banana Slug" Spitfire! Thanks again Aaron..! See you on the road!

GM
GENE M.
Capitola, CA
Jaguar XK8
05/24/2021
Great work
Always dependable and gets the job done. Factory trained.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 05/24/2021

Always a pleasure to talk with you! Thanks again Gene!

DAVID H.
05/17/2021
Range Rover Sport Supercharged
Excellent service, fair pricing, and completed quickly. First class!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you David.Always nice to see you and your most excellent Land Rover! Have a great summer this year. Talk with you soon! Emile and Peter...

CAROL B.
Jaguar XK
05/12/2021
Really enjoyed meeting you. So grateful for your help on short notice. Have put your contact info in my phone for the future.

ANNE
Jaguar XF
05/11/2021
Friendly and efficient experience
I had what I thought was a problem and they checked that out and a lot more besides, including a rodents nest removal.
I will take my Jaguar for a service there in the near future
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you Anne! It was nice chatting with you. Call us anytime and we will be at your side. Emile and Peter.

SHERI M.
Santa Cruz, CA
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/14/2021
The Best!
I will only take my Jaguar here. Yeah it’s close to my house but I’d drive 20-30 miles to this business. They are efficient, honest and friendly. I always feel welcome to ask questions and I absolutely trust their work. I have been going here for over 15 years now and would never trust my auto repairs to be done by anyone else.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 04/14/2021

Sheri...always a pleasure talking with you! We will keep your Jaguar safe and on the road for you! Hope to see you at a Giants game soon! Thanks again, Emile and Peter..!

AH
ANDREA H.
Jaguar XK8
04/07/2021
Best shop for Jaguar repairs
I bought a 2000 Jaguar XK8 2 years ago, and this shop has helped me a lot with troubleshooting, repairs, and simply helping me to understand the concerns of maintaining this particular vehicle.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you Andrea! Always a pleasure to serve you and your nice Jaguar! Emile and Peter!

SL
SAM L.
Santa Cruz, CA
03/26/2021
2013 range rover
My range rover is always taken care off. This vehicle carries my kids and wife. and im always secure about its safety when my wife travels down the highway. I know these guys take care of it and it's safe. Thank you.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Sam! We will be there for you,even when you are on the road! Always a pleasure! Emile and Peter.

CLAUDETTE H.
Watsonville, CA
03/12/2021
Best Auto Shop in town!!!!
Emile is the greatest. I’ve been taking various cars to shops for over 20 years. I’ve never experienced this level of quality service. I’m impressed. I felt like a VIP. Quick scheduling, answered my questions in a timely manner, replied to every email. I won’t be going anywhere else.
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 03/12/2021

Claudette...It was nice meeting you and your excellent Land Rover Sport! Always a pleasure serving you! Have a nice week end and we will talk soon! Emile and Peter...!

PR
PAUL R.
Jaguar XJS
02/24/2021
Professional, thorough and reasonable
I recently purchased a 94 Jaguar XJS and when the check engine light came on, brought it over to Emile’s based on a recommendation by a good friend. They quickly found the problem, sourced the part, and during installation found another issue that was degrading the cars performance and at a reasonable price fixed that also. Emile’s was also upfront about some other minor issues that could be addressed in the future and was told that I was good for now. Emile’s said “Enjoy the car!” The Jaguar feels amazing. Thank you! Regards. Paul
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you sir! Good to have you on board... I know you will enjoy your excellent Jaguar. 4.0 XJS is  a great machine! Thank you again, Emile and Peter...!

MATHEW M.
Land Rover Discovery
02/18/2021
Pulled through in a pinch
I knew I had a misfire and I'm a half decent mechanic, but I just didn't have the time I needed. Peter took care of me in ONE DAY with a complete manifold teardown and coil pack replacement, he tested all my wires to make sure I didn't buy anything I didn't need, and he even discovered the source of a coolant leak I HAD NOT TOLD HIM ABOUT. He is the kind of guy who does those little extras that make the job better...."yeah you know while I was in there I checked this part that breaks down so often on these rigs I keep a bucket of them lying around just in case, and sure enough it was warped so I replaced it. Have you noticed a coolant leak but no puddle in the ground?"

You're goddamned right I did, Sir Piotr, your goddamned right I did. *Salute*

And they didn't even rake me over the coals. They knew I'd be back!
Emile a. from Emile's Sports Car Performance responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Mathew! Always nice to see a new person on board! Nice rig you have.ps. The throttle pre heat repair is on the house! Have a nice trip! Emile and Peter.