AC
ADRIAN C.
Lexus IS 250
07/19/2021
Fast service took car in with a high idle and got it fixed right away.
Staff of Empire Fleet S. from Empire Fleet Svc Specialists Inc responded on 07/19/2021

LD
Lebec D.
ON
Honda Element
07/07/2021
Job well done!!
Words cannot express the confidence I have when taking my 2006 Element in for questioning sounds! Truly appreciate the professionalism and prompt attention to service and repair. Thank you, for always making me feel that no questions are crazy ones when it comes to my concerns of my vehicle. 100% a satisfied customer.
Staff of Empire Fleet S. from Empire Fleet Svc Specialists Inc responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with our service

Jesus A.
06/10/2021
Quick and well done
Excellent customer service don Rafa, Filo and the lady infront.. great job in my f350.. thanks
Staff of Empire Fleet S. from Empire Fleet Svc Specialists Inc responded on 06/11/2021

SN
Sam N.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Buick Century
06/08/2021
Honest people, hard working Mechanics
I've been coming to Ralph for like 17 years already, damn has it been that long ..... I've never had a bad experience with him or his service, cars get done in a timely matter you never have to wait to long and if there is a waiting period they will offer you a ride home. Never knew him before but now I can say I consider him a good friend. Great Family business!
Staff of Empire Fleet S. from Empire Fleet Svc Specialists Inc responded on 06/08/2021

Sam, we thank you for your continued support and business

06/07/2021
Struts tires alignment and pricing...
Very reasonable on pricing great service great customer service friendly. Excellent experience on cars trucks among other things. These are the types of businesses it's hard to find... I believe their motto is honesty is the best policy.
Staff of Empire Fleet S. from Empire Fleet Svc Specialists Inc responded on 06/07/2021

We thank you for your continued business.

LISA M.
Dodge Journey
06/06/2021
Excellent service. Always prompt and thorough.

Thank you Lisa. We thank you for your continued business.

LD
LEBEC D.
Honda Element
06/03/2021
I can’t say enough about the professional customer service and my experience with this business. The owner and his team are always patient to listen to what problems I am experiencing with my car and able to fix it in a timely manner. I trust them to maintain its yearly maintenance along with the unexpected repairs throughout the year for my 2006 Honda Element. Anyone who is need of car repair or service should not hesitate in their decision on contacting them. Outstanding family owned small business catering to the individual and their needs for car services. I would encourage you to try them. I am a 100% satisfied customer!!
Staff of Empire Fleet S. from Empire Fleet Svc Specialists Inc responded on 06/04/2021

We value and thank you for continued business

RL
ROBERT L.
Chino, CA
HUMMER H2
05/22/2021
They properly diagnose your vehicle to where you're not paying for extra parts
They find the problem and fix it. Return your vehicle in a reasonable time.
Staff of Empire Fleet S. from Empire Fleet Svc Specialists Inc responded on 05/25/2021

We thank you and value your business

Robert R.
GMC Yukon
05/20/2021
Outstanding service
Family business that understands quality service.
Staff of Empire Fleet S. from Empire Fleet Svc Specialists Inc responded on 05/21/2021

Mike S.
Norco, CA
05/18/2021
Friendly and great prices
Great place, honest service and great prices which is the most important thing in car service.

Dejon M.
San Dimas, CA
05/13/2021
Great service and excellent staff! I have been a customer for years and will continue to be !
Staff of Empire Fleet S. from Empire Fleet Svc Specialists Inc responded on 05/14/2021

We thank you and value your business

PR
Porfirio' R.
California
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Porfirio said the service was fine but there are 2 new scratches on the left top side. He is taking another vehicle on Monday or Tuesday.
Staff of Empire Fleet S. from Empire Fleet Svc Specialists Inc responded on 05/10/2021

We thank you for your service and will address any damage that you feel was caused by our technicians.  We look forward to a good and honest business relationship.

05/07/2021 Category: Service
Curtis said they're very reasonable with pricing, they're honest and they do great work.

We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

05/05/2021
Excellent customer service excellent and outstanding pricing very honest business
Good morning, I've had my two vehicles worked on at this facility in the last year-and-a-half and been very pleased with the service. the pricing and everything that comes along with an honest and fair business I will be continuing to take my vehicles to them for anything that is needed. This business goes above and beyond to help people and I appreciate that. Keep up the good work Soto family thank you for keeping it honest

We thank you and value your business.

IA
Irene A.
04/28/2021
???? 1998 toyota camry
Now today is the 28 and my car check engine light is back on after picking it up yesterday