Buick Enclave
Jeff is such a hottie!!

NH
Nathan H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said the prices keep going up.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the review. We did go through a price increase in Jan 2019. Oil and tires are dependant on the market but besides that we do not anticipate any further price increases for the forseable future.

SL
Shpendi L.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Shpendi said the service was great.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.

AK
Anna K.
Pontiac Vibe
02/07/2019
Always above and beyond expectations!
I always feel confident of quality car care when at En-tire! En-tire will be my shop of choice for as long as I live in Lawrence!

Lawrence 4 life.

Honda Fit
02/03/2019
Annoyed
I don't like being called Miss Rebecca. I feel like I'm being talked down to. The guy at the counter must have called me that at least a dozen times, and I cringed every time. Makes me want to never go back.

Plus, they didn't solve the problem I came in with, so I'll have to take time to see another mechanic.

Plus, I don't appreciate being texted without permission.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the review. I will have the store Manager reach out to you via phone to resolve this.

Bruce M.
Baldwin City, KS
01/29/2019
Friendly, Competent, Timely
My experiences, including this week, have been positive. They keep their appointment, provide competent car services and are pleasant to talk with.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks for the kind words.

01/29/2019
Took the car in for an oil change and to have my brakes looked at. Service was good for the most part. There was no issue with my brakes but I still had to pay $30 for the inspection, which resulted in an $86 oil change essentially. I know many service shops offer inspections free so that would have made this 5 stars.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review. The brake inspection charge is waived if brake work is performed. It is charged if work is declined or in your case, no repairs were needed.  This simply pays for the labor to do the inspection.  As a courtesy they also rotated the tires during the inspection.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Eudora, KS
Dodge Nitro
01/22/2019
Very helpful!
They are very helpful when you go in with a problem.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you MS. ******** for letting us know your thoughts.

Adam B.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the service was good.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you, Adam.

Dan and Sherry G.
01/17/2019
Very accommodating!
I went to Entirel to have a tire checked out. I did not have an appointment but they were able to fit me in . I had picked up a screw that was too close to the rim to repair, so had to buy a new tire, but had bought a maintenance agreement with the original set, so I received 60% off the replacement tire. While I was there, I replaced my windshield wipers as well. Very friendly, but professional, service guys. Would recommend them to anyone in Lawrence, KS
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you Ms. Sherry, I know the snow has been putting those wiper blades to work the last couple of days.

SO
Shelbi O.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Shelbi said the staff is always super friendly and helpful. Whenever she has last minute emergencies, they are able to squeeze her in.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/23/2019

Thanks Shelbi, keep the Chevy, we like it.

LH
Lori H.
01/14/2019
Outstanding customer service!
I am always able to get an appointment on short notice, and they always have the best attitudes toward customer service! Friendly and good communication, and they aim to make sure I am satisfied every time.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words.

Mary W.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the service was good.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Ms. Mary.  We will see you soon.

Taylor S.
01/04/2019
LOVE Entire
Entire is my most reliable place to go for my basic car care. I always have such a great experience there. The staff actively tries to get to know their customers so you feel like a friend! They are honest and reasonable and try to get your car back to you as soon as possible!
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Taylor for your honest and positive response.

LK
Lisa K.
Volkswagen Routan
12/31/2018
Honest friendly service
I always receive the best service from any of the gentlemen in this Lawrence store. Work very hard to accommodate my schedule and do not gouge me when ready to pay. Always seems fair.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/03/2019

AG
Amanda G.
Wamego, KS
Toyota Matrix
12/30/2018
Honest work
Came here because I trust the shop and they provided the needed repair at a lower rate causing me to make the extra drive. I qualified for a discount and when they realized it was not applied, Bruce ensured that I was refunded that evening. I will continue making the extra drive in just due to the high quality of work and great customer service
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for making the drive to come see us. I was so busy talking to you i punched the wrong amount to the credit card machine. Thanks for being so understanding.

AT
Alex T.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/19/2018
Customer service
Quick response. Always provide me options on which tire brands, sizes, and accommodate my time to bring my vehicle in for service.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you Alex for taking the time to review.

BT
Bernardo T.
GMC Acadia
12/14/2018
Always clean friendly staff
This is great place to take my cars for repair en work on it

Thank you Mr. T*****.

GS
Greg S.
Ram 1500
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Greg said that Colby was helpful and he would recommend the business to others.

Thank you Greg.

Reza G.
Kansas
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Reza said that the guys are helpful, kind, and responsible. He said overall, he was satisfied
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.