Ann S.
Saturn SW2
11/12/2019
Rat's nest begone!
They did a great job fixing rodent damage even though parts for my car were not available and they had to improvise to do it. They also recommended a device to prevent this from happening again.

11/02/2019
Tire stem replacement
For the third time in a week I had to bring one of my cards in for repair. After being unable to unscrew the cap on my tire to put air in for many months, I came outside after the snow only to find my passenger front tire flat, and barely managed to temporarily fill it with a damaged Tire stem. Fortunately, when I brought it to entire oh, they were able to properly install the stem, diagnose entire problem and recommend 2 replacement tires before it went out again. They provided me with an estimate, recommendation, and time frame required to order tires if I chose. They were prompt, courteous, thorough and more than willing to answer any questions. Well they did this I waited in the waiting room which was comfortable. Thank you for so probably responding entire.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

BN
Beth N.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Beth said that this business is always excellent.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Beth for the kind review.

Marcia S.
Eudora, KS
Cadillac SRX
10/21/2019
Trustworthy and Efficient
I had Excellent service at and tire, as usual. I trust them to take good care of my car as I frequently travel long distances. They make getting my car serviced quick and easy.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your trust and value your business.

Plymouth Grand Voyager
10/20/2019
Car battery cable repair
The staff at Entire were friendly, knowledgeable and fairly priced. My car would not always start, even though the battery was good. They diagnosed and fixed my corroded battery terminal quickly, and for less than I expected, in a short time at the end of a Saturday evening within 24 hours of bringing it in. I don't like to have to make appointments for repairs last my car give out before I can return, but they were ready as soon as I came back and took my car before I could sit down in the waiting room. The car now starts right up. Thank you, Entire!
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review. Glad to hear we got you back on the road in short order.

Chris B.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff just did all they could to help him out.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 10/21/2019

Chris, thank you for taking the time to review. Happy to hear that the staff was able to help you out.

Melania B.
10/10/2019
Everyone was awesome!
All the people I spoke with were professional, knowledgeable, and polite. I haven’t seen that in a lot of other places. I had such a good experience!
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words Melania.

HD
Hannah D.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Hannah said that they are always nice when she goes in there. She would recommend this business for service.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Robert B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he has been going to the business for years. He took his vehicle to have some work done and the cost was too high.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review. I will have the store manager reach out to you via phone.

Josh B.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke to John. He said he had no complaints, the are a very honest facility.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review and the kind words.

WM
Willis M.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Willis said that they did a great job. They did what he wanted and he was satisfied.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Anna B.
Kia Sportage
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Anna said she didn't have an appointment but the employees were able to get her in and get the problem fixed so she didn't have to wait long.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 09/09/2019

I'm glad to hear that we were able to get you in and out. Thank you for the review.

Michelle S.
Honda Fit
09/04/2019
fast and friendly
I have used Entire exclusively for all my automotive needs.

Thanks Michelle.

MK
Mary K.
Nissan Rogue
08/31/2019
Only place I take my car
Bret is absolutely amazing and this is the only place in town I take my car!!!
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the review, I will pass this on to Bret.

PD
Philip D.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Philip said they were quick , polite and professional.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Jeremy M.
Ford Edge
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said he was able to get his vehicle in for service at a good time. The employees had his vehicle out quickly.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Jeremy for taking you time to leave us a review.

LR
Linda R.
Nissan Sentra
08/11/2019
They do everything they say they will & fast
The staff is polite and knowledgeable. They helped me get badly needed tires on my car the day before a trip out of state. It’s a great place to get your car serviced
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Linda for taking the time to review. We hope the trip went well.

BJ
Bruce J.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said that the staff is honest, they all him the truth and he trusts their work.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Sir.

VO
Valentina O.
Salina, KS
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Valentina said she had a really good experience. They helped her with what she needed and with what she could afford.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 08/07/2019

Thanks Valentina. Let us know if the tire light gives you any more trouble.

SZ
Steve and Beth Z.
Eudora, KS
Jeep Compass
07/17/2019
Oil change.
Awesome service. Very friendly and trustworthy. I always take my vehicles to them.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 07/22/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review us.