NM
Nancy and Theodore M.
Saturn Ion
05/22/2019
Always Friendly and Fast
We are regular customers and really appreciate the friendly and fast service at EN-Tire Car Care. We have older cars, and everyone is always willing to answer our question about whether a particular repair is really cost-effective or necessary. We come for oil changes now too!

JJ
Jody J.
Kia Sportage
05/16/2019
Great service and great mechanics
I have always felt safe with taking my car here and have for years. I am a single female in my 50’S now and I can depend on and trust the men who work here to be honest with me.

FG
Fernando G.
Baldwin City, KS
Chevrolet Suburban
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Fernando said he wanted more information about the B.F. Goodrich tradesman program, but the staff just threw him a pamphlet.

Joe A.
Toyota Prius c
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Joe said everything was perfect.

Honda Fit
05/09/2019
Drop in was easy
I had a tire going flat and they worked me in as a drop in. I appreciate their flexibility and dependability.

PR
Pete R.
05/07/2019
Consistently good service
I've been to En-Tire a number of times over the years, always quick service at reasonable prices. Thanks for taking such good car of my cars.

Jake H.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Jake said the staff were good, they had good prices, and were nice people.

EW
Ed and Peggy W.
05/03/2019
They know what they are doing at Entire to make your car work well!
They know what they are doing at Entire. They are friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to make your car run well and to take care of little irritations. Ask them. I told them my windshield wipers were making a whacking sound. The manufacturers recommendation was 22 inch, but they were too long. Entire replaced them with 21 inch and now they are quiet.
Thanks, Entire! That's one reason we keep coming back!
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 05/04/2019

JV
Jen V.
Lees Summit, MO
04/25/2019
Professional!!!!
I would recommend this shop for new and old vehicles. They talk to you about what your options are and let you know the time frame of importance for your repair.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your opinion is important to us, we are happy that you were thrilled with your service.

Nissan Xterra
04/18/2019
Great service and very good knowledge.
En-Tire did a great job working around my schedule with prompt service. Always easy to work with.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review, good to hear that you were happy with the service.

BJ
Bruce J.
04/12/2019
quick and painless
Feel confident that I will receive the best service possible.

Thank you Sir.

Daniel S.
Salina, KS
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place was great, it was a good experience.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review.

Doug P.
04/11/2019
Tire Rotation
Doing renovations and no amenities available for waiting customers, but service was completed as scheduled. Personnel are very nice and technicians are thorough in recommending other services as observed while doing the work requested.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 04/15/2019

I apologize for the inconvenience, the amenities are back. We had crews working nights to minimize service disruption. We are renovating to make the experience better and faster for our guests. We welcome you back for next service.

04/05/2019
Added Fee?
We’ve used Entire for many years. They do a good job as far as I’m concerned - diagnosis and correct the problems. The same thing with our recent visit. I’m a little concerned about a new fee to push vehicles into the shop. We had a vehicles towed there after hours. It was unloaded and keys left in the appropriate box. We were charged to push the car into the bay where a mechanic made a quick fix of the problem. I am disappointed to be charged more than the tow for the vehicle to be pushed a few feet. Again, nice guys and good mechanic work. I only take issue with such added fees.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 04/15/2019

I looked into this. You were charged 45 minutes of labor and $2.00 in parts, which included both finding the problem as well as the repair itself. There was no fee that I saw for pushing the vehicle in the shop. I will call you.

HC
Hal C.
04/05/2019
Great Service!
I have been bringing my wheeled fleet (approx. 8 vehicles) to ENTIRE since 2004. They have consistently provided great service, reasonable pricing, and thorough work. I highly recommend them to anyone!
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for you business Hal. we will take a look at the brake light next time your in.

Marcia’ S.
04/04/2019
Efficient
They are so efficient and I trust them. They don’t try to sell me services. A pleasant place to wait! Good
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review.

Tim and Sandy S.
Baldwin City, KS
Cadillac SRX
04/04/2019
Gave me incorrect information regarding lug nuts.
Lost confidence in their ability to work on my car. Insisted I needed all new lug nuts. Got second opinion and all lug nuts were fine.

BT
Bobby T.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said the employees were very helpful. They explained his service in detail.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 04/15/2019

Than you for taking the time to leave us a review.

04/03/2019
Very accommodating
They gave me an appointment a day earlier than they first stated because I needed the service before an important event.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review.

Jason F.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the service was good but the visit took longer than he expected.
Jeff T. from EN-TIRE Car Care Center responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review. We repect your time and have been focusing on the time it takes to complete service.  We have ordered new equipment and are waiting for install in the coming weeks. We will continue to stay focused on speed of service and look to improve it going forward.