Latest Review 15 minutes ago

01/19/2019
Alternative care
Darrell's services are reasonably priced and he has good techs that will give you expert care.

Doug P.
01/17/2019
Very friendly
They listen to what you want done and they do it. Great to do business with.

BC
Bruce C.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he is little disturbed about the bill, but the service was good

John B.
Dodge Dakota
01/15/2019
Driver was helpful and went out of his way to get me to Firestone.

Best service
Best service I have had from Auto shop ever
Great place to take your car
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you, we are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us at Darrellls, as we strive to provide the best quality products and service at all times.  Thank you for your business!

Jerry T.
01/05/2019
Great service, very dependable!
Thank you again for great service!
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/11/2019

Jerry, thank you for your continued business with us, we appreciate it!

Dallas H.
Very helpful.
Always provides great service.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/11/2019

Dallas, thank you for you continued business with us, we appreciate it!

Burlingame, KS
12/29/2018
I got lied to because I'm a woman.
I went for a simple alignment because I had my tie rod replaced. After waiting 25 minutes for the guy that was on lunch to come back and another 30 to just get told that my lower control arms and the ball joint on the left side were one pot hole from letting go and that my inner tie rod on the driver side is bad. Went and had a second opinion by Jaynes Automotive in Burlingame and he lifted up my car and showed me that my control arms were not loose and if my inner tie rod was bad there would be a lot of play in my tire. The guy at Darrells told me to fix all of that would be over 1000 dollars. Said I needed to go home and park it. When in all reality nothing was wrong with it. Also I got charged 50 dollars for them to tell me these lies.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 12/31/2018

Darci,
We are not able to align cars with loose front end parts and we certainly did not lie to you.When ball joints and tie rod ends get loose they become a safety issue for you and for other motorists around you. I would suggest from this point forward you have your alignments performed where you have your car repaired.

12/27/2018
Consumate Professional
I don,t mind going to Darrell's they're strait shooters, don't give you the run around and you can trust your vehicle with them. Honesty is very important when dealing with car repairs.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

D.C. we completely agree, the trust placed in us by you and other customers is never taken lightly. Thank you for your continued business with us!

LC
Larry C.
Mercury Sable
12/26/2018
Fast friendly affordable service.
Such friendly, affordable, great service! Have used them a couple times recently & will continue to use them. Highly recommend!!!
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

Larry, thank you! We appreciate your business and kind review!

12/21/2018
Best in town
They're always consummate professionals
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you D.C. we appreciate you!

CG
Cheri G.
Buick Lucerne
12/20/2018
Professional
Trust their skills. Friendly and prompt.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

Cheri, we appreciate you and your business; trust is such a large aspect in what we do and is never taken lightly. Thank you!

Bruce S.
Nissan Frontier
12/19/2018
Reliable and trustworthy.
I been going to Darrel’s for several years now. I never get service that isn’t necessary and they are great about letting me know what can wait and what can’t. There’s never presssure to do anything that isn’t necessary at the moment.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

Bruce, thank you for your continued business and review, we appreciate you!

GL
Glenda L.
12/18/2018
First experience
Pleasant staff and professional facility. Prompt attention, honest estimate, no upsale!
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

Glenda, your review is exactlty what we hope to accomplish with every customer and are glad we were able to make that happen with you! We appreciate your business!

Ken S.
Tecumseh, KS
12/15/2018

Thank you Ken!

Donna C.
GMC Terrain
12/12/2018
I never have to worry that the required work won't get done.
I was very happy with the work they did on my Terrain and in just a short amount of time.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

Donna, we are happy and here to help whenever you have car care needs. Thank you for your business!

BK
BETH K.
Honda Accord
Top Notch Service!
I always receive top notch service from all of the staff at Darrell’s! And their work is top notch as well!
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

Beth, we are so happy to hear that you have continued great experiences with us, as this is what we strive for everytime with every customer.  We appreciate your business!

TK
Ted K.
Kia Soul
FULL SERVICE!!
Fast, friendly and reliable. And always with a smile. Full service “filling station” just like our parents and grandparents used. Very rare today.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

Ted, we appreciate you sharing your experiences with us.  We appreciate you and your business!

Ken S.
Tecumseh, KS
Pick up brake/bearing job
Honestly and quality of service
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

Ken, thank you for your review and continued business with us, we appreciate you!

Jennifer P.
Kansas
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said she needed prompt help and they showed up. They were very courteous and helped her out.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 01/04/2019

Jennifer, we are so happy to hear about your great experience with us, thank you for your business!