Jim B.
Kia Sorento
03/25/2019
Darrell’s Complete Auto Care is the only place I trust.
I have been a customer of Darrell’s for 5 years now. The staff has serviced 3 vehicles that I have owned. Maintenance is only suggested and performed by manufacturer specifications and timeframes. You will never have any maintenance performed or suggested just to line someone’s pocket with cash unnecessarily. Who can afford to do that? If dollars are tight, the staff will help you determine which maintenance takes priority in order to keep you safely on the road. Go check them out.

Cortaesha M.
Honda Accord
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Cortaesha's brother. He said he would recommend the business for service.
Rebecca C. from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/24/2019

Dale G.
BMW M3
03/22/2019
Fast service. Great customer service
Aligned my car when others couldn't. Has a selection of tires. Finished project before other service centers could even get started

SK
Sandra K.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
03/20/2019
Wonderful customer service at a very reasonable cost.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Sandra, we appreciate you and your business!

AW
Amy W.
Hiawatha, IA
Very Helpful, knowledgable
They have helped me twice
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Amy, we are happy to have been able to help in the times you needed and will be here for any future car care needs. Please dont hesitate to give us a call! Thank you for your business!

Suzuki Forenza
03/20/2019
Very rude and unprofessional.
The lady that works there is one of the rudest and most unprofessional people I have ever met. It does no good to talk to the owner as he defends her.
IT MADE ME SELECT A STAR I WOULD HAVE GIVEN NO STARS.

Ms. Norris
You were dealt with in a very professional and kind manner until you gave us reason not to. We understand that being in an accident and needing your car towed is a stressful event. When law enforcement calls us to tow your vehicle we are required to follow the proceedures that they set forth. I hope you have a better day.
Thanks

03/19/2019
Fast service!!
I dropped the car off at 8 am and by 11 I knew what was wrong and had great estimate. And the work was done very quickly.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for your business with us!

LA
Les A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Les said his experience with the place was good and he is satisfied. They got him in and out quickly.

AGNES S.
Ozawkie, KS
Nissan Rogue
03/15/2019
Great service and friendly
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Agnes, thank you for your review and business with us, we appreciate you!

John B.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/14/2019
I feel scammed
I had my car towed to Darrells Automotive at 4300 sw 21st. I told them it wouldn't start and to let know what is going on with it. The next day Darrells called me and said they replaced all the plugs(4 cycl). And wanted $278.67. I didn't authorize them to work on or did they even call me about it ahead of time . They charged $60.49 for 4 plugs and $198.99 for labor. The plugs are located on the top of the motor. About a half hours work at the most.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/15/2019

Mr Brown,
You were charged a total od 2 hours labor to diagnose the vehicle. This 2 hours included running a code scan,checking fuel pressure,  running an initial compression test and then a wet compression test. We also removed and replaced the valve cover to verify camshaft timing was correct. The spark plugs that were in the vehicle were so worn that they had no electrode left. By replacing the plugs you were able to drive your car away from our shop instead of paying for our diagnostic time and then towing the car out of our shop. You were not scammed in any way, but rather charged a very fair price for the time spent on your car.

CF
Chris F.
03/14/2019
AC Repair
The cost for our AC repair was less than expected.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Chris, we are happy to hear that! thank you for your business.

Chris S.
Jeep Cherokee
Another great job
Had to have my engine replaced and they did another outstanding job.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Chris, we appreciate your business with us and will be here for any future car care needs. Thank you!

CF
CAROLYN F.
03/13/2019
A great full stop station. They take care of all aspects of my car.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Carolyn, we pride ourselves in offering the best quality service at all times.  We appreciate you!

SD
SHARRELL D.
Mercury Mariner
Excellent service!
Darrell''s has been my place for service for many years. Without exception, the work is done in a timely manner and of highest quality. The extras like vacuuming the interior are very much appreciated. Kevin, Becky and the staff are always friendly and helpful.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Sharrell, we appreciate your loyalty and business with us for so many years. Sometimes getting your vehicle serviced isnt the most fun thing to do so we like to add little touches, such and vacuuming, to make it a little nicer of a task to take care of fo our customers.  We are here for any future car care needs, thanks again!

Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
03/10/2019
Top of the line service!!!
I worked graveyard shift all week and and was past due for an oil change and leaving town the next day. Dead on my feet they gave me a ride home and I was able to sleep while the job was taken care of. Can't get that service everywhere.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

We were happy to have been able to help you with your car care needs and will be here for any future ones.  Thank you for your busines!

MELISSA B.
Oskaloosa, KS
Kia Sedona
03/09/2019
Fast and reliable!!
Darrell’s took care of my urgent problems twice now and they will be my go to for everything vehicle related!!
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Melissa we are happy to have been able to help and will be here for any future car care needs. Thank you for your business!

Josh H.
03/08/2019
Quick service
Had to take my car in a couple times to get some repairs done. Each time service was quick and professional. Prices are average but timing and convenience is unbeatable!
Rebecca C. from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Josh.

LL
Lee L.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/08/2019
Darrell's even served a 98 Jetta quickly!
I started by searching for that odd sized tire for my son's 98 Jetta. I not only found them on Darrell's website, but he had them in stock. Other places I called had to order them in special. By the time I had the Jetta scheduled, it had other maintenance issues. Darrell's Service contacted me with estimates and fixed the car timely. Only downside would be instead of two tires I needed four. That would have then nice to have a rebate or coupon for.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Lee, we are happy to have been able to help even if with just the two tires and know it can be frustrating.  Any time we can offer rebates we do so and would love to have been able to offer one! Thank you for your buisness and for any future car care needs, please dont hesitate to give us a call.

GP
Greg P.
Subaru Legacy
03/07/2019
Good servise
Good service and on time. But l found out the hard way the price for towing. I get free towing from my insurance and could have used them but used darell's for the convenience. But over all they gave me good and l will always give them a good reference.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Greg, we are happy to hear your service was of good quality and done in a timely manner.  Please check with your insurance if there is an option for rembursement, as we are contracted with many agencies as a local provider.  If you have any questions about this please feel free to give us a call.  Thank you for your business.