BO
BOB O.
Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2018
As always a great job
They did a good job at a fair price. Gave us an estimate of future work needed

KW
KATHERINE W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/19/2018
They come when you call.
I have used Darrell's services before and have been very pleased.

Matthew C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018
Darrell’s professional treatment
Darrell’s treats its clients with a polite professional attitude. They offer solid advice on what may be needed for your vehicle. They have knowledgeable and capable employees the treat your car like they would treat their own car.

Joan D.
Mazda Protege
11/15/2018
Darrell's always there for me
Very happy with all of the services of Gerald's that always there for me thank you

Margaret P.
11/14/2018
They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my car

Shelley B.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Shelley said the service was good, the pricing was fair and the work was timely.

11/13/2018
Friendly, Honest Service
Darrell’s is always fair and honest with their work. The offer a high level of customer service and make sure the customer is happy!!

Buick LeSabre
11/09/2018
Oil Change
I was very concern when I glanced at my receipt for my oil change and it stated that I will be needing tires soon. Unless they found fault in the tires I purchased 4 months ago from Darrell's I shouldn't need tires for a few more years. I also don't remember any one talking with me about my control arm bushings needing replaced. I don't know how serious it is to be taken care of.

I am always pleased with the service I receive but when something is listed on my receipt it should be discussed.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Auto Service responded on 11/10/2018

When we put the tires on we didnt get the recommendation edited to just include needing the control arm bushings. I have corrected it. Sorry for any confusion.

Michael L.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service the business provided took a little longer then he had expected, but it was not all the their fault. He is happy with the results.

AW
Alicia W.
Lincoln Navigator
11/05/2018
Friendly service and dependability!
Friendly service and dependability! Always going the extra mile to make sure that you’re satisfied. I would recommend Them to everyone

DK
Dan K.
Lincoln LS
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business was fast and convenient.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Auto Service responded on 11/02/2018

Dan, we are happy we were able to help you out quickly and efficiently. Thank you for your business.

ADAM B.
10/27/2018
Great diagnostics & Knowledge
Commitment to quality and honesty. Thouroghly investigated what I thought was wrong with my vehicle Turns out, there were no major issues with my vehicle, just a minor fix and a few recommendations. Honesty at its finest. And they vacuumed the inside, wiped the dash, and cleaned the windows. What shop does that at no charge!!!
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Auto Service responded on 11/02/2018

Adam, we are happy we were able to meet your expectations for great service, as we strive for the best quality at all time for our customers.  Thank you for your business!

HB
Henry B.
Saturn VUE
10/26/2018
I like it because it's a full Service AUTO STATION which is very rare and gives great customer service
I will go there for all my auto needs including gassing up
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Auto Service responded on 11/02/2018

Henry, Thank you we appreciate your business with us!

Andrew B.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

RO
RYAN O.
10/24/2018
The crew at Darrell's excels at customer service. They do quality work at a fair price and have always been honest with me.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Auto Service responded on 11/02/2018

Ryan, Thank you, we ar happy to help with any car care needs while giving the most honest and quality work possible.  Thank you for your business.

DF
Donna F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2018
Customer service is great!
I have been a customer for several years and trust completely what they tell me needs to be done and always take my car in for them to check before a road trip. I have recommended them to several close friends and they are tegular customers too.

Donna,
Thank you for your review, your continued business with us as well as your referrals.  We appreciate you! Without customers such as yourself small businesses, like us wouldn't survive.  Thanks again!

COLLENE H.
10/24/2018
Terrible customer service they took advantage of elderly woman
My mother was in a car accident and this service took advantage of an elderly woman who was shooken up she told him she only had liability and he still insisted on towing to his place then the next day said well you can’t just keep it here or you will be charged 30 dollars a day so she had to pay for A SECOND tow, to her residence when he knew damn well that this what was going to happen so he could get two tow costs instead of one he should have towed it to her residence to begin with. Will be filing a formal complaint
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Auto Service responded on 10/25/2018

This complaint is completely unfounded, but it is one that all towing companies on the non preference list hear from time to time. When we are called to an accident scene by law enforcement if the car owner is still on scene they are always given the option to tow the car to the destination of their choosing. They do , however, have to pay for the tow at the time of service. The tow charges are set by law enforcement at $100.00 for the hook up and $3.00 per mile. If the customer is able to pay these charges at the time of service with either cash or credit we can and often do tow the vehicles to the destination they choose. Otherwise they are towed to our storage lot and charged the storage fee of $30.00 per day set by law enforcement. We are sorry you are upset, but we did exactly what we are required to do.

10/23/2018
Lube Oil Filter and tire rotate
Dropped of vehicle and they gave me a ride to work. Went back after work and every thing was done as requested and never had anyone call and try and up sell me on other service.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Auto Service responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your business!

RD
Rocky D.
Nissan Versa Note
10/21/2018
Family owned and operated
Friendly staff,reasonable prices and a nice family that owned and operates the business.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Auto Service responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Rocky, we appreciate your continued business with us!

Ken S.
Tecumseh, KS
Lincoln Continental
10/20/2018
Prompt, friendly service.
Good service - friendly atmosphere.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Auto Service responded on 11/02/2018

ken, thank you we appreciate your business!