Dennis P.
Ford Expedition
11/14/2019
Excellent , helpful service !!
Same as above !!

11/13/2019
Neve go here
Brake job total fouled up. I have a rear brake locking up now and when I called for a third time, Kevin, hung up on me. With all the choices you have, find somewhere else.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 11/14/2019

You declined to repair the brakes as we recommended . The fact that you declined to make the recommended repairs is in writing on your original invoice. To be quite frank from this point forward it might be best you do find somewhere else.

Laird S.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/11/2019
The service work needed is always provided on a timely basis and can be trusted.
I needed some repair work done on one of my cars to keep it running in top condition and looking nice. I feel I can get that accomplished at Darrell's, and they came through for me as usual, and quickly. Thanks. Laird Shuart

KN
KAREN N.
Acura MDX
11/09/2019
First time
I was looking for a new garage. I felt comfortable with the diagnosis at Darrells. The price was competitive. Mechanics seem very experienced. I am highly satisfied and will use Darrells again.

J D K.
Dodge Dynasty
11/08/2019
Winter ready
Got right in for Winter service no long wait

Susan W.
Kia Optima
11/07/2019
Darrel's Complete Auto Care
They were very prompt in getting my car in to be fixed. I appreciated them calling to check to see if I wanted to pay a higher amount for a part before they went ahead and fixed it. I also appreciate that when I got there I was waited on with a very courteous staff I would recommend them again

MARC B.
Burlingame, KS
11/07/2019
Friendly professional people
Kevin and his employees are always friendly and helpful and a pleasure to do business with

Mark R.
Dodge Dakota
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business is at a close proximity to him and they were quick without an appointment.

H
Hal
Mercury Sable
11/06/2019
Old School service.
I called and they got me in same day. Prices were very fair. Nice people.

DK

Denise E.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/03/2019
Major work done on car
I recently had my car in because, at the latest oil change, I was advised that further work needed to be done. I HAD noticed my mileage was slipping, and a couple other running issues. So I got my car in and a lot of work was done in jus four hours or so. I was called when it was done, and ever since it's been running great, and my mileage is back up. All charges were explained on the ticket. I totally trust Darrell's to work on my car.

Buick Lucerne
11/02/2019
Prompt, patient and professional!
The employees are very polite and patient with me. I trust them explicitly with my vehicle as they go the extra mile in diagnosing and fixing the problem.

LARRY M.
11/02/2019
Good service as usual!
Quick turnaround on repair of heater problem.

LH
LINDA H.
11/01/2019
Honest
Honest fair pricing and the work gets done the same day.

Mayetta, KS
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019
The guys inside were nice and the service was quicker than expected
I am overall happy with the service I received.

PB
Paul B.
Kansas
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he was in a bind and they were able to help him out pretty quick.

AUSTIN S.
Scranton, KS
10/30/2019
Great service, very helpful
Our car died in the street, they gave us a ride where we needed to go and were willing to pick us up once the car was fixed.

AW
Alison W.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Alison said they were very quick.

Mary Jo R.
10/26/2019
Service Satisfaction
Darrell’s is convenient, professional and accommodating.

LJ
Larry J.
Nissan Armada
10/26/2019
Curtious service
I'm treated with respect with quality service.