VS
Vic S.
08/24/2017
Outstanding!!!
Outstanding professional friendly service; as well as trustworthy, and the fees are quite reasonable. I certainly recommend Enjoying Mechanics...enjoy the rest of your day.

Victor B. Sanchez

YS
Yvette S.
12/29/2016
Honest and reliable mechanic
We have been bringing our cars to Dennis for years and have always appreciated his honesty about the repairs that are needed or not needed.

Anita A.
02/16/2016
Consistently Great Service
We are always pleased with the reliable service at Enjoying Mechanics. The price quotes that are given are fair & the estimated time to do the work on our car is accurate. We receive a 10% AAA Discount as well. We have referred several people due to our satisfaction at Enjoying Mechanics.
~ Anita Alcala & Dan Sparks

Anita A.
09/09/2014
Reasonable quotes & work is completed in the estimated time.
I first came to Enjoying Mechanics on New Year's Eve of 2013. I needed a new transmission & knew it would be costly. Dennis gave me an adequate quote & estimated when the car would be ready for pick-up. He even gave me a ride to the airport, so I could get a rental car. Now that's service above & beyond what you'd get somewhere else! When I came in today, I thought I had a cracked radiator or needed a hose. Dennis assessed the problem & quoted me a fair price & how long I would have to wait for my car to be fixed. He didn't disappoint me. While waiting, I talked to a new customer & told him how satisfied I was with Enjoying Mechanics & the reasons why. He seemed very relieved after speaking with me. Dennis & David are great!

RE
RODNEY E.
Huntington Beach, CA
GMC Envoy XL
08/31/2014
Great Service!
We bring in both our cars for regular checkups and love the prompt service!

Diane R.
08/20/2014 Category: Service
Diane said she had a good experience with his business. She did not have to wait long and they were honest. She said they did excellent work and she would highly recommend them.

YH
Yousef H.
Honda Passport
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Yousef said the business was good and he had no issues with the service. If he is in the area again he will definitely return.

Chris W.
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Chris said the business always gets the job done quickly and at a fair price.

EK
ELIZABETH K.
08/17/2014
Honesty efficiency and know-how
Dennis was great he explained what he did and answered all my question fully. My car was done in a timely manner.

SA
Steve A.
Cypress, CA
08/16/2014 Category: Service
Steve said Dennis was a nice guy and the facility does good work.

Jeerun C.
Kia Optima
08/16/2014 Category: Service
Jeerun said his experience at this business was smooth and quick. His vehicle was ready when they promised it would be. They are located close to his home and that was pretty good. He questioned whether the radiator fluid needed to be changed but he was okay about it. Their prices could be lower and that would make things sweeter.

EM
ELLA M.
Huntington Beach, CA
08/06/2014
Service is GREAT
A great place for a woman to take her vehicle and not feel like she is being ripped off.

CLAY H.
Irvine, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/01/2014
They are wonderful
They are the best.

Mike B.
07/28/2014 Category: Service
Mike said this business is very good. He was very satisfied because he had taken his vehicle to other mechanics, and they were trying to charge a lot more than this business. This business also told him the reason that the work needed to be done. He recommended this business to a friend of his, and his friend also had a good experience.

GS
GREG S.
Westminster, CA
Toyota Matrix
07/26/2014
Do good work!
Took my car in for a new clutch, ended up needing new transmission also. They gave my a good price. They do good work!

ANITA A.
Ford Aspire
07/26/2014
Dennis & David are courteous, able to explain what the trouble is with your vehicles, and can fix the problem or will refer you to someone else who can.
When my transmission went out on New Year's eve, I was thankful I had gotten AAA. I tried to call my regular mechanic, but he had already closed for the holiday weekend. AAA suggested I try Enjoying Mechanics, and they even called them for me. They were about to close, but said they would stay open, until I could get there with my towed car. They were good to their word, and even offered me a ride. I told them I had to get a rental car, but all of the rental places were closed for the holidays. The owner of Enjoying Mechanics; Dennis Smartt realized that the car rental places were still open at John Wayne Airport. He even gave me a ride there, so I could get a rental car. My car was fixed in a reasonable amount of time, and for the price I was quoted, without any additional problems found to hike-up my bill! They are reccommended and approved by AAA, and they did a great job. I just got through taking my car in again for a full service tune-up on 7/25/2014, and I was happily surprised by the cost, and the amount of time they took to service my car. I'd refer anyone to Enjoying Mechanics. They're terrific! ~ Anita Alcala

Beki B.
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Beki said the owner, Dennis, did everything possible to get the vehicle running. She has been using the business for years. They always immediately diagnose the issues. The business is very good.

JN
Jonthon N.
Pontiac Firebird
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Jonthon said the service was pretty fast, but it was expensive.

KL
Kervin L.
Long Beach, CA
Honda Accord
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Kervin said the business is friendly, and always fixes whatever issue is at hand.

DA
Dave A.
Hyundai XG350
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Dave said this business did a good job and he is very happy with the service.