Enjoying Mechanics

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Vic S. on 08/24/2017
"Outstanding!!!"
Outstanding professional friendly service; as well as trustworthy, and the fees are quite reasonable. I certainly recommend Enjoying Mechanics...enjoy the rest of your day.

Victor B. Sanchez
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 08:37 PM
Yvette S. on 12/29/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honest and reliable mechanic"
We have been bringing our cars to Dennis for years and have always appreciated his honesty about the repairs that are needed or not needed.
Service Date: 11/01/2016
Review Created: 12/29/2016 09:02 PM
Anita A. on 02/16/2016
"Consistently Great Service"
We are always pleased with the reliable service at Enjoying Mechanics. The price quotes that are given are fair & the estimated time to do the work on our car is accurate. We receive a 10% AAA Discount as well. We have referred several people due to our satisfaction at Enjoying Mechanics.
~ Anita Alcala & Dan Sparks
Service Date: 01/27/2016
Review Created: 02/16/2016 11:18 AM
Anita A. on 09/09/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Reasonable quotes & work is completed in the estimated time."
I first came to Enjoying Mechanics on New Year's Eve of 2013. I needed a new transmission & knew it would be costly. Dennis gave me an adequate quote & estimated when the car would be ready for pick-up. He even gave me a ride to the airport, so I could get a rental car. Now that's service above & beyond what you'd get somewhere else! When I came in today, I thought I had a cracked radiator or needed a hose. Dennis assessed the problem & quoted me a fair price & how long I would have to wait for my car to be fixed. He didn't disappoint me. While waiting, I talked to a new customer & told him how satisfied I was with Enjoying Mechanics & the reasons why. He seemed very relieved after speaking with me. Dennis & David are great!
Service Date: 09/09/2014
Review Created: 09/09/2014 09:15 AM
RODNEY E. on 08/31/2014
"Great Service!"
We bring in both our cars for regular checkups and love the prompt service!
Vehicle: GMC Envoy XL
Service Date: 07/11/2014
Review Created: 08/31/2014 11:58 AM
Diane R. on 08/20/2014
Diane said she had a good experience with his business. She did not have to wait long and they were honest. She said they did excellent work and she would highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/14/2014
Review Created: 08/20/2014
Yousef H. on 08/19/2014
Yousef said the business was good and he had no issues with the service. If he is in the area again he will definitely return.
Vehicle: Honda Passport
Review Created: 08/19/2014
Chris W. on 08/19/2014
Chris said the business always gets the job done quickly and at a fair price.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Review Created: 08/19/2014
ELIZABETH K. on 08/17/2014
"Honesty efficiency and know-how"
Dennis was great he explained what he did and answered all my question fully. My car was done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Review Created: 08/17/2014 08:41 AM
Steve A. on 08/16/2014
Steve said Dennis was a nice guy and the facility does good work.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 08/13/2014
Review Created: 08/16/2014
Jeerun C. on 08/16/2014
Jeerun said his experience at this business was smooth and quick. His vehicle was ready when they promised it would be. They are located close to his home and that was pretty good. He questioned whether the radiator fluid needed to be changed but he was okay about it. Their prices could be lower and that would make things sweeter.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 08/01/2014
Review Created: 08/16/2014
ELLA M. on 08/06/2014
"Service is GREAT"
A great place for a woman to take her vehicle and not feel like she is being ripped off.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 07/30/2014
Review Created: 08/01/2014 09:56 AM
Mike B. on 07/28/2014
Mike said this business is very good. He was very satisfied because he had taken his vehicle to other mechanics, and they were trying to charge a lot more than this business. This business also told him the reason that the work needed to be done. He recommended this business to a friend of his, and his friend also had a good experience.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/26/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014
GREG S. on 07/26/2014
"Do good work!"
Took my car in for a new clutch, ended up needing new transmission also. They gave my a good price. They do good work!
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 07/24/2014
Review Created: 07/26/2014 08:44 AM
ANITA A. on 07/26/2014
"Dennis & David are courteous, able to explain what the trouble is with your vehicles, and can fix the problem or will refer you to someone else who can."
When my transmission went out on New Year's eve, I was thankful I had gotten AAA. I tried to call my regular mechanic, but he had already closed for the holiday weekend. AAA suggested I try Enjoying Mechanics, and they even called them for me. They were about to close, but said they would stay open, until I could get there with my towed car. They were good to their word, and even offered me a ride. I told them I had to get a rental car, but all of the rental places were closed for the holidays. The owner of Enjoying Mechanics; Dennis Smartt realized that the car rental places were still open at John Wayne Airport. He even gave me a ride there, so I could get a rental car. My car was fixed in a reasonable amount of time, and for the price I was quoted, without any additional problems found to hike-up my bill! They are reccommended and approved by AAA, and they did a great job. I just got through taking my car in again for a full service tune-up on 7/25/2014, and I was happily surprised by the cost, and the amount of time they took to service my car. I'd refer anyone to Enjoying Mechanics. They're terrific! ~ Anita Alcala
Vehicle: Ford Aspire
Service Date: 07/25/2014
Review Created: 07/26/2014 07:46 AM
Beki B. on 07/25/2014
Beki said the owner, Dennis, did everything possible to get the vehicle running. She has been using the business for years. They always immediately diagnose the issues. The business is very good.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/23/2014
Review Created: 07/25/2014
Jonthon N. on 07/24/2014
Jonthon said the service was pretty fast, but it was expensive.
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 07/22/2014
Review Created: 07/24/2014
Kervin L. on 07/23/2014
Kervin said the business is friendly, and always fixes whatever issue is at hand.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/15/2014
Review Created: 07/23/2014
Dave A. on 07/22/2014
Dave said this business did a good job and he is very happy with the service.
Vehicle: Hyundai XG350