ST
STACEY/VINCENT T.
03/29/2020
The friendly and great service
I love taking my car to Erickson’s. The service that has been done over the past few years has been exceptional and I trust that the recommended services are exactly what my car needs to keep it on the road for another 242000 miles. Bill and staff are extremely friendly and it really feels like iI am taking my car to friends. I appreciate the service so much so that even though I have free lifetime oil changes at the dealership in Beaverton that I purchased my car at 20 years ago, I would rather pay for them in the future at Erickson’s than take it back to Beaverton. Thanks for all of the past and definitely future service. PS- thanks again for the awesome Cd of your music and I recommend anyone going to Erickson’s to purchase one of his music cds😀
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/30/2020

Stacey & Vincent,

Thank You!!!   Your review is so appreciated and I am pleased you like the music of Ten O'Clock Hill. The cd will be available for purchase on the shop website in the next few days  www.ericksonsautomotive.com

Bill

JOE B.
03/27/2020
Honesty and reliability
I feel good about the owner snd his team Honest reliable service. We need more hard working honest people like this.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you Joe for your kind review.

CHRISTINA W.
Jeep Patriot
03/26/2020
I so appreciate Ericksons for getting my car in right away. They were able to diagnose the issue quickly and get it fixed!
Also, they are very pleasant to work with!
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you Christina, we appreciate you taking the time to post a review, stay well!

ROBERT & LEANN C.
West Linn, OR
03/24/2020
Top of the line service
I take my Jeep to Erickson's Automotive knowing with confidence that the issue I'm having will be taken care of correctly whether it is for routine maintenance or a repair.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for the review Robert!  We have kept your Jeep rolling for more than 20 years, thank you for trust in us!

VH
VICKI H.
Nissan Murano
03/24/2020
The Best
As always, Bill and his staff are there for their customers: providing fast, honest, and excellent automotive service.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/24/2020

We truly appreciate your business and your kind review

JIM W.
Honda Element
03/21/2020
Done right
The maintenance light came on at 67,000 miles and Erickson's took care of all the fluid and filter changes. Service is excellent and pricing is competitive. Once you experience what customer service should be you will bring all your automotive needs to Bill.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you Jim, it is always a pleasure to see you.

Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you Jim, it is always a pleasure to see you.

DIANE P.
03/21/2020
Friendly professionals.
It’s nice to have a friendly trusting place to take your car. We have all heard nightmares about vehicle repairs and prices through the roof. I trust Bill to only repair or service that which is needed. I always recommend his business to others. Thank you once again for taking care of my car needs!!!!! See you again when it’s due!!!
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for the kind review Diane. We truly appreciate you sharing.

Jeff L.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said that he has gone there for a long time and he's always treated well.

ST
STACEY/VINCENT T.
03/18/2020
Reliable and fair prices
My husband and I take both our cars to Erickson’s for the last several years. They have always done a great job of looking after them and have always been reliable. There has never been any unhappy surprises regarding costs and their recommendations for repairs have always been justified. Very happy with them.

MARY M.
03/07/2020
Five-Star DEQ service right here in Lake Oswego!
Ah, yes - you cannot renew your car registration without the DEQ certificate! For those who don't know (as I did not) you can skip the trip and the line at your last testing station and head for Erickson's, which is also a new DMV DEQToo station. Bring your DMV letter and form to Erickson's. I drove in, gave Devon my blank renewal form, insurance card and car key. Within minutes, she completed my emission test submitted it online, along with the DMV form and fee. I paid with Visa and was done. No driving to Sherwood, no waiting, no filling in forms or writing checks. Received my license stickers 2 days later. Thanks to Erickson's.

JANET M.
Clackamas, OR
03/06/2020
Consistent and follows through
Always appreciate Bill and his Team!
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for the review Janet!

JUDY & DAVE W.
Tualatin, OR
Jeep Cherokee
03/04/2020
Always a pleasure to deal with
Bil Erickson and Devon make it a real pleasure to do business, and they pamper my old Jeep just the way I like it. Nobody better for Jeep service.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/05/2020

Thanks for the review Dave. It is always a pleasure to visit with you!

JENNIFER M.
Milwaukie, OR
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/04/2020
They are so friendly.
These folks are amazing - friendly right when you step in the door, which is not always the case at other automotive repair places. They went above and beyond in helping me with my emissions testing and even called the DMV to check on some information for me. It was so wonderful. Wish they serviced VW’s because I would definitely be back.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for the review Jennifer, we are happy to provide the DEQTOO service for you.  TWe have been really impressed with the DMV call center, they are very fast at answering questions. Yes, at this time we do not service european vehicles, we do provide full service maintenance and repairs for Domestic and Asian import vehicles. Thank you for sharing!

Benjamin B.
Raleigh, NC
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Benjamin said they are super friendly. He said it was a good, low stress experience.

COURTNEY C.
Beaverton, OR
Dodge Durango
02/25/2020
Great people and service.
Enjoyed the people that I dealt with and the service was professional and on time. Everything that was done and the parts involved were explained before any of the work took place.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for the review Courtney! Glad the fuel pump solved the issue, especially since we could not confirm by symptoms but tests results sure showed it to be of concern.