ROSE H.
Mazda CX-5
09/17/2019
Great Service - fast, courteous, easy!
After Mazda telling me it would be $600 for my 30K checkup, Erickson's brought it in at least than $250. Easy to make an appointment, Devon was great with service and they made recommendations for what I need (not what they want). I trust Erickson's with my Mazda!
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for the review Rose and compliment about Devon We are so pleased to have Devon on our team!

Bill Erickson

ROBERT and LEANN C.
09/12/2019
Quick response for vehicle repair request
With my alternator failing, Bill Erickson got me in quickly, did the repair and got me out quickly. I have complete faith that the repair was don competently; should there be an issue I know it will be rectified quickly and professionally.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thanks for the review Robert. 26 years on the first alternator, the Jeep has been good to you!

TK
TOM and DEB K.
Portland, OR
09/11/2019
Excellent, prompt & friendly service.
We've been having Erickson's service our Jeeps for many years. They have never let us down; no surprises when we get the bill.

MARK M.
09/10/2019
Honesty.
I always feel like I am getting the truth about what is actually needed when my vehicle is due for maintenance.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you Mark, I was taught at a young age, always tell the truth!

JEFF C.
08/28/2019
DEQ too
So much quicker than going to DEQ. staff was quick and very helpful!!

BW
BEV W.
Subaru Impreza
08/28/2019
repeat customer, for years
excellent, affordable care of my car with excellent customer service

GW
GRACE and JIM W.
Honest and good listeners
Always looking out for the customers best interests.

Kia Optima
Service With a Smile
I came to get my car tested for environmental quality. Erickson's Automotive is conveniently located about three minutes from where I live. There was no wait. I was in and out in ten minutes. They did my DEQ paperwork for me. And they didn't charge me anything (unlike other places).

RK
ROBIN K.
Jeep Cherokee
08/27/2019
Excellent service, as always. On time in accepting the vehicle, and in returning it later.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for the google review Robin!

Judy S.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the employees got the vehicle in fast, fixed the problem, found another problem and went the extra mile to let her know what was going on.

JACK G.
08/18/2019
Great Service.
Steering was sloppy. Erickson’s found the problem and now the steering is like new. A great job.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Jack,

thank you for taking the time to post a review!  Glad all is working great.

Julie C.
Lexus ES 300
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the staff were informative, they did the work as promised and they are knowledgeable.

B
Tom B.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the staff did a good job.

LA
LEONARD A.
Tigard, OR
08/08/2019
Transmission
Erickson's always takes care of my car problems and explains what they did and how to help save improve my vehicle maintenance. Will always go to Erickson's.

SONNY B.
Oregon City, OR
08/07/2019
Trustworthy service of my vehicles maintenance needs.
I get comprehensive analysis and follow through from Bills whole team.

JENNIE P.
Nissan Murano
Always Honest
Having a mechanic who you can trust is beyond any value! Bill is that kind of mechanic/business owner. He’s local, a long-standing member of the community AND as a businessman, honest, runs a competent crew, etc. My parents met him years ago and the rest of us followed.

PB
PATRICK B.
Friendly and efficient!

GL
GREG L.
Portland, OR
08/05/2019
Once again they took care of me
Once again they did a great job getting my car back on the road and they were very timely!

CYNDI and CHIP C.
08/04/2019
Love my Jeep repair shop
Erickson's Automotive knows Jeeps. They are very thorough. They keep my 2001 Jeep Wrangler in great shape.

NV
NICK V.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/01/2019
Very happy with the business
Brought in 2nd car for oil service and brake check (noise behind caliper). Mechanics discovered a bad wheel bearing. Took the time fix the issue and complete a brake service the same day. Couldn't be happier!