West Linn, OR

ERIN & JOSH J.
West Linn, OR
Chrysler Aspen
07/23/2021
Honest, reliable and a pleasure to work with
I know I can trust Erickson's. They are going to fix what needs to be fixed and communicate to me what they worked on, about how much it is going to cost and how long it is going to take. At the end of the day, I trust them. They are honest, kind and reliable. I would recommend them to anyone.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you Erin for the review, we appreciate your trust in us!

Bill & Crew

JI
Jerry I.
07/21/2021
Toyota 2015 Camrey Hybrid and 2006 Jeep Liberty
Bill has been working on my cars scene he was in high school shop class. He has kept all of my cars in top shape and is not afraid to tell me what my car needs.
He is honest and well schooled and certified as are his staff. I recommend his service as the best you can get. You get what you pay for.. LOOK NO FURTHER !
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you Jerry!  For over 40 years, wow have we seen changes....

JOHN W.
Subaru WRX
07/17/2021
Friendly, efficient & got me back on the road quickly!
I took my Subaru WRX in for a starting problem. Erickson’s was recommended to me by a neighbor. Service was swift and accurate, price was very reasonable. Nice folks! My new auto repair go to after coming out of warranty. Jay Worsley
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for the review John!

LA
LEONARD A.
Beaverton, OR
07/17/2021
I Was in need of quick service on my dodge truck. The transmission was heating up. Bill got me and fixed the problem in record time as he knew I ,needed my truck to leave the next day. Thanks Bill.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 07/19/2021

Happy to be of help Leonard, save travels & low temps!  Bill

GW
GRACE & JIM W.
07/15/2021
Fantastic Customer Service
Had a problem with my truck in Seattle and did not what anyone else to work on it other than Bill's crew so quickly drove back to Portland. Erickson's is very busy however they booked it in and made the repairs required. The follow up and customer service is just Fantastic. I will be a customer forever.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 07/15/2021

Thanks for the review Jim, we really appreciate the kind words!

Bill & Crew

MICHELLE B.
Portland, OR
07/12/2021
A+ mechanic!
Erickson’s always takes great care of my Jeep, whether it’s routine maintenance or a major and urgent repair. They are honest, helpful, professional, and communicative.

KJ
KAREN J.
07/04/2021
Consistency!
Always great service taking care of my cherished Jeep.

IH
IAN-JESSICA H.
07/03/2021
The BEST! Listens to car issues and addresses concerns. Always done faster than expected. Love the DEQ service and oil change service. Would call first for all needed car issues.

MAREE - ROB D.
07/02/2021
Honest, Friendly Service
Thanks Devon, Bill and team for your continued service to the local community with honest and friendly service, flexibility and great communication skills.

FH
FRANCINE H.
Honda Civic Si
06/30/2021
Excellent Customer Service.
Excellent friendly customer service, I felt very confident after reading the other reviews and they didn’t disappoint. I trust what they say is true and ethical

TK
TYLER K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/29/2021
In and out in no time
I bought some car parts I wanted replaced on my 04 Silverado. Erickson’s did a great job. I look forward to bringing my truck into their shop in the future.

MARYBETH C.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/26/2021
Help on short notice!
I had a very low tire. Erickson’s told me to come by and they checked it out within an hour! They even called me when they were done so that I could come get my car quickly!
I have told my friend’s about Ericsson’s and now we all use them.
We all happen to be single women and we trust Erickson’s to be honest, tell us the truth and then take care of us. We are all very happy with this service.
The DEQ service is really great too!
Mary Beth C.

KH
KEN H.
Portland, OR
Jeep Liberty
06/25/2021
Local professionals, personable, professional, experienced, knowledgeable, friendly.
Always a pleasure to deal with Erickson's. No one wants their car having to be worked on, but they make it pleasant!