MIGUEL M.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/27/2021
Fast service and reasonbly priced
Would recommend; Fixed a couple issues with our Suburban.

ST
STACEY/VINCENT T.
02/24/2021
Reliable and honest service
Both my husband and I have taken both our cars to Erickson’s for many years. We feel completely confident that Bill and his crew will take care of our cars in an expert and timely manner and will always be open and fair about the costs involved.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 02/24/2021

Stacey,  Thank you for the online review, it really helps our business grow and gives new clients confidence they will be treated well.

Bill Erickson

PG
PETER & DONNA G.
Toyota Echo
02/19/2021
Knowledgeable, friendly, helpful service
Erickson's Automotive never fails to deliver top-notch service with a side order of friendly help and advice.

Acura TSX
02/03/2021
Exceptional service
My main concern was a ticking noise in my front tire that started while I was driving to work. I was worried about whether or not it was even safe to drive my car. I contacted Les Schwab first and they were not helpful so a co-worker recommended I give Erickson's a call since they are located right around the corner from our office building. Devon was amazing and was able to get me in that morning. They provided exceptional service from the time I dropped off my car until I picked it up. I will definitely use Erickson's for all my car servicing needs in the future.

J.B L.
02/02/2021
BEST HONEST MECHANIC
Bill, Devon and crew are remarkable. Customer service oriented and talented employees. I've been trusting them with our cars for 30 years!
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 02/02/2021

JB   Thanks for the review! It is always a pleasure to see you

Bill -Devon

MIKE S.
Wilsonville, OR
01/30/2021
Knowledgeable, Fair, Trustworthy
Bill knows his trade, is candid and I trust his work. I come from Wilsonville to have my vehicles worked on, because I know he won’t sell me work that doesn’t need to be done and will take care of my issues at a fair rate.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 02/02/2021

Mike, Thank you for the kind review!

We truly appreciate your trust and the extra travel time you take to bring your vehicles to us.

Bill Erickson & Crew

VS
Veronica S.
Beaverton, OR
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Veronica said she got an oil change and she recommended them.

JIM M.
Portland, OR
Acura MDX
01/29/2021
Trustworthy
I can always count on Bill to tell it like it is! Fair and reasonable.

JACK G.
01/29/2021
Great Service at Reasonable Prices.

TD
TIM & TUVI D.
01/28/2021
A regular satisfied customer!
Excellent service again! I feel confident driving my car after it's been serviced by Erickson's.

Portland, OR
Nissan Titan
01/26/2021
Friendly people. Honest easy to work with.
Devin is awesome!!!!

Beaverton, OR
01/24/2021
The Best Auto Shop in the West :-)
Bill and his very capable crew have been taking care of our cars for a long time now. I really like their attitude toward notifying us for Monitoring/Watching potential future failures that the crew has found during a Service Appointment. We feel that we get more value out of our cars when we can have the Alert and check the situation periodically. Instead of fixing minor issues immediately, Bill will let you know when the right time is to do the repair. I heartily recommend Ericson's Automotive for all your Auto service needs on any make of car - We have had Erickson's work and maintain our Chevy's, Toyota, and Jeeps (Cherokee/Wrangler).

John G.
GMC Suburban
01/23/2021 Category: Service
John said it was a good experience with the business. The staff was friendly, professional and timely.

DOMINIK P.
Troutdale, OR
Jeep Cherokee
01/21/2021
Excellent service as always!
Bill and the team get it done. They've always been so professional and do the job right the first time.

MARK M.
01/21/2021
Quick, reliable and efficient.
BUT, I know I should have asked ahead of time but was surprised to find a charge for tire rotation. I've found most other shops do this for free with an oil change. Also, no call/text to tell me the vehicle was ready for pick up.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 01/21/2021

Mark,

Thank you for your honest review! We appreciate your feed back, it helps us to improve our level of service.

Regarding the tire rotation - Yes we absolutley should have give you the price of $22.95 up front. I know free tire rotations are often done by tire dealers as incentive to purchase your tires there, and some shops include it in their package pricing but is not an industry standard to offer free tire rotations that I am aware of. We itemize each part and labor operation for our customers so they know exactly what they're are paying for.
As incentive to our return customers we always offer 10% off up to $25.00. I did check to make sure you did receive that discount.

Not calling you when we were completed was also a mistake on our part. You were scheduled as a "wait" appointment & decided to go for a walk while we serviced your vehicle. We assumed you would be back after a short walk - our bad!

Again, Thank you for helping us improve - We will strive to be better.

Best Regards,