07/29/2020
Friendly service and efficient service
Friendly and efficient service.

KF
KARINNA F.
Sandy, OR
Scion xA
07/22/2020
Super fast
Erickson's is always fast on job completion and inspects for maintenance needs- I know my car is safe and maintained for longevity by the professional team at Erickson's Automotive. Friendly too!
I used to live closer but drive for the honest reliability.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Karina, we know there are many options for service closer to you, we really appreciate you driving the extra miles for us to maintain your car!

RK
ROBIN K.
Jeep Cherokee
07/22/2020
Excellent service and assistance
Excellent service and support from Erickson's, as usual. That is why I've been returning for over 10 years.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 07/22/2020

Robin

Thank you for the review!  I hope we caught the axle seal leak in time to be covered under the factory warranty.

Nissan Titan
07/15/2020
Bill showed me the parts they replaced and how they were defective.

Honda Fit
07/11/2020
Staff!
Easy in and out and peaceful!

GL
Greg & Jill L.
07/10/2020
Our new Car Doctor in Portland, Oregon!
So glad we found Erickson's Automotive!
We now know we can always count on Bill and his team to fix the big things and even the smaller things; they keep our car in good health.
We appreciate their honesty, responsiveness, and expert advice.
Thanks for being our car's new doctor!

CK
CAROLYN K.
Jeep Cherokee
07/08/2020
TLC for old Jeep
For 2nd year in a row, I've been able to schedule maintenance and repair for my 1998 Jeep immediately. Staff willingly consult with me about the vehicle's priority needs based on my budget.

BW
Bill W.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Bill said the service was absolutely wonderful.

MARK M.
06/29/2020
Quick, reliable and efficient.
I can always count on Bill to never upsell me with a service that is unnecessary. It's refreshing to find an ethical mechanic.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for the review Mark!

Bill Erickson & Crew

DR. DAIN P.
Beaverton, OR
Acura RDX
06/29/2020
Excellent service that I know I can trust!
I know I can always count on the staff at Erickson's to provide me with quality service I know I can feel good about!

Debbie D.
Cadillac SRX
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said the customer service and the care that they show in taking care of her vehicle is wonderful.

GM
GEORGE M.
Happy Valley, OR
06/25/2020
Excellent Service!
We took our Toyota Highlander in for routine service recently. The service was done ahead of schedule, for a reasonable cost. The people at Erickson’s Automotive are very friendly and helpful! They follow safe practices during this coronavirus era, even sanitizing the keys before handing them back. We bring both our vehicles to Erickson’s. I highly recommend them.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you George!  We really appreciate taking the time to post a review. Always a pleasure to visit with you.

Bill Erickson

Oregon City, OR
06/21/2020
jeep transfer case
They found a refurbished transfer case and took care of all the other little things that came up along the way for me.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us a lovely review Tara! It was a pleasure having you in the shop! We look forward to seeing you again!

STEVE M.
Ram Pickup
06/19/2020
Knowledgeable, friendly, convenient.
Helpful when I need them.

PC
PATRICK & PAT C.
Jeep Liberty
06/18/2020
Devon was very helpful.
Very thankful that the work on our Jeep was done in 1 day.