JACK G.
05/14/2021
Great service. I was having ignition problems and they found the problem was only a loose linkage problem. Very capable technitions.

WS
WARD S.
Gresham, OR
05/08/2021
caring service...friendly professional service...build trust...trustworthy business !!!
My auto was driving me nuts. Bill gave me hope and solved the problems. He relieved my stress. Extraordinary level of professional skill and friendliness.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for the rewiew Ward!  Glad it was an easy fix.

MK
MIKE & BEVERLY K.
05/08/2021
Convenience !
Reasonable pricing, and honest quality work !

DON M.
Mazda CX-5
05/06/2021
Good work with comfortable waiting area
Morning quick services while you wait is great. The new waiting area is a very good improvement.

GM
GEORGE M.
Happy Valley, OR
05/04/2021
Great Qualified, Affordable and Friendly Service!
I brought in the Toyota Highlander because the heater was stuck on, even when it was turned off. Erickson's Automotive diagnosed the problem and called very soon with some options. The very expensive option was to replace the unit. This is what a dealer would do without any other choice. I chose a much more affordable option, to have Erickson's repair it. They were able to get the repair done that same day and I drove it home without any more problems. I have confidence in the repair because their technicians are very well qualified and have earned many awards for excellent service. And Bill and Devon are both delightful to work with. This company is terrific and we take our vehicles to them exclusively for al services.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you George for the very nice review. We're glad we could make a repair rather than replacement of the failed part!

Best to you

GM
GEORGE M.
Happy Valley, OR
05/01/2021
Quick, Friendly, Affordable Service
We always take our vehicles to Erickson’s Automotive for service. This visit was routine, except that we noticed some issues with the battery. Erickson’s recharged it and the found that it failed the test. We agreed to replace it. The new battery is guaranteed 100% for three years and then if it needs replaced, prorated for the next one hundred months. Also, they were able to install it the same day, so we didn’t have any additional wait time! I recommend Erickson’s Automotive to anyone.

TH
TIM H.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/22/2021
Fair rates and good to work with
This could easily be a 5 star rating, I just used the criteria that I’m graded by at work.

We had the transmission replaced in our old Suburban. It was a catastrophic failure so we didn’t have time to consider options. I’d heard good things about Erickson’s so had it towed there. The whole experience was very good. Bill diagnosed the problem and got me a quote the same day. The quote was what one would hope for, not cheap, not expensive, but very fair. The only hiccup was that the replacement transmission came in with freight damage, certainly can’t blame Erickson’s for that. Bill gave me updates along the way, just as you would expect. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Erickson’s to anyone who needs automotive work done.

MICHAEL & SUE M.
INFINITI FX35
04/20/2021
People you can trust.
Took our vehicle in because it was acting strange. Issue was found and covered under parts warranty. Could have fixed the problem and charged us, we would have never known the problem was with previous parts. Always had great service and friendly help and have been treated better than family.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you Mike & Sue, we really appreciate the review!  We will always warranty parts & labor for a minimum of 18 months. Many of our supplier provide a 2 year part warranty and some even a lifetime part warranty. It is always a pleasure to see you!

TD
TIM & TUVI D.
04/16/2021
They really care about my vehicle. If there is a real concern, it's no bull, they will be straight
up regarding what needs to be done. Most times they are able to fit me in at a moment's
notice especially when a check engine light comes on. The staff is very professional and friendly. Bill and Devin are the best!
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Tuvi for the kind review, we really appreciate your business and time to post a review, and that's no bull! Bill & Devon

BJ
BRENDAN J.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
04/15/2021
Small business done right
Had a chance to talk with Bill and he is a great, genuine person who cares about his customers. The two team members that I interacted with were friendly and professional. I will definitely be servicing my vehicles with Erickson's Automotive.

JOHN F.
04/15/2021
Friendly and knowledgeable
Always friendly and expert advice.

04/14/2021
Price and Attention to Detail
Thoroughness best describes Erickson's attitude to their work, and that attitude results in customer savings. I know when I leave my car for service, I will receive a "Pre Check" report on my fluids, and "Future Services" suggestions. The best part is the joy of driving a well tuned car after service at Erickson's.

TE
TIFFANY E.
04/13/2021
Trustworthy, Family Owned Shop
Erickson’s took a look at my Wrangler and gave realistic affordable advise with many options.
Bill E. from Erickson's Automotive responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you Tiffany for the kind review!

Bill Erickson & Crew

GL
GREG L.
Jeep Cherokee
04/07/2021
Excellent work
As always Erickson's did a great job at a great price. I was able to use a coupon and got all the work I needed done in a timely manner.

EP
ERIK P.
Clackamas, OR
04/06/2021
Very helpful and courteous
Easy to work with, helpful in explaining things to me and willing to work with me to get vehicle running right.