Business Solutions

Eric's Wrench

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JOE C.
10/01/2022
2002 LEXUS IS STILL RUNNING GREAT
Once again, Eric's Wrench came through. Found this shop a few years ago, and have not looked back. Very knowledgeable, responsive, and fair. If you think...

LW
LESLIE W.
10/01/2022
We have been taking our 2001 LS430 Lexus to Eric’s Wrench for a number of years now. We are so happy we found this fabulous place. They are concerned and...

MAURICE R.
09/30/2022
Excellent service.
I brought my car in because I was having trouble with my ABS system. They diagnosed the problem and fortunately for me it was under a warranty from Delray...

09/26/2022
Great customer service, honest and reliable
Everyone is great and accommodating. Prices are fair. They go above and beyond from Chris to Éric the Owner. Can’t say enough good things about these folks.

BG
Bob G.
09/26/2022
Bob said he is always very satisfied with this business because they do good work and the people are nice.