Mary S.
Lexus ES 330
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the service is excellent and she has been a customer for 10 years.

HC
HARRY C.
11/17/2019
Timely, personable service, reasonable cost. And trustworthy!
Finding an auto repair shop that inspires trust and confidence is not so easy. I've been using Eric's for many years, and have never been disappointed. That's unusual.

RON S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Toyota Tundra
11/14/2019
Honest and reliable staff.
I’ve known Eric for many years. He is an honest and reliable mechanic who puts his customers first and believes in customer satisfaction. The staff at Eric’s Wrench are very knowledgeable and welcoming. For good service and a 😊 this is the place. Thank you Eric’s Wrench, Ronaldo.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/14/2019
Quick service
Eric's Wrench immediately took care of a problem I had with my Nissan Pathfinder. I had an issue with it stalling. They diagnosed the issue and were able to find the part (a sensor) and repaired it in a day.

SK
Stan K.
Florida
Lexus LS 460
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Stan said the people were nice and went over the inspection and what the vehicle needs. He said if he decides to get it fixed he will go back.

Joe D.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he's known them for a long time and has never had any problems.

KT
KAREN T.
11/08/2019
Great polite service!!!
Front desk is always so friendly, polite, & informative! Work alway done well, guaranteed etc. Helps you stay ip to date on maintenance!

AR
ALEX R.
Miami Beach, FL
11/01/2019
Great and honest service. Would not hesitate to use again.

Boca Raton, FL
10/25/2019
Great and friendly service, truly a pleasure. Thank you!
Great and friendly service, truly a pleasure. Thank you!

PG
PETER G.
Lexus LS 430
10/24/2019
Great people, great service
Only does the necessary work and they do it well. Smart and friendly staff. Reasonable pricing. I have complete confidence in their work (not said lightly about a car repair shop).

AW
ADAM W.
Lake Worth, FL
Lexus IS 350
10/23/2019
The best place to service your Lexus
I was extremely satisfied with Eric’s wrench. Chris at the front desk was so kind and helpful. Honest people. I was charged lower than my initial repair estimate. The place is very clean & you can tell they take pride in their work. Highly recommended.

GF
George F.
Warner Robins, GA
10/22/2019
Best Ever
I was in Delray Beach to get our daughter to go to her wedding outside Orlando. This morning my 2007 Lexus began misfiring badly, and we were in a bind. I called Eric's Wrench and they could not have been better. They understood my dilemma; they worked me right in; they took EXCELLENT care of me. My predicament was ripe to be taken advantage of. That was the last thing on their mind. They CARED about me, even knowing I lived in another State. They fixed my car by close of business; documented all they did; and told me to have my mechanic at home call if there was any fall up needed. GOOD people. VERY GOOD PEOPLE.
The Team at E. from Eric's Wrench responded on 10/25/2019

George,
Very glad you noticed! We really do appreciate the kind words.
Eric

PS
PHYLLIS S.
10/19/2019
Auto Service Supreme
Excellent Service especially for Lexus & Toyota but just as knowledgeable with my Honda CRV 2014! Fairly priced and reliable about your time frame.

BARBARA B.
Lexus ES 350
10/18/2019
Eric & his wife r wonderful! What else can I say!??
Eric & hes wife r wonderful!!
Very reasonable, & helpful-What can I say!??

KK
ken k.
Lexus RX
10/16/2019
Excellent Customer Care and Support
This is my very first Lexus and I needed a place that I could trust and hopefully build a relationship with, for ongoing car care. At Eric’s Wrench I found both !! From my first phone call to the complete satisfaction I felt on the way home... I am totally happy. Eric provides a thorough service for your car unlike any other service company that I have ever gone to. Thank You

MAURICE S.
10/16/2019
Fantastic service but not inexpensive
Brought my 2011 Hyundai in because it was stalling. My first visit. They were extremely helpful and courteous. Their analysis was thorough and included pictures of the relevant parts. They performed the service (brakes and rotor) in a reasonable timeframe. My only complaint is the service was expensive. But I was given a quote before I had the work done. Highly recommended.

PK
paul k.
Highland Beach, FL
Lexus IS 250
10/15/2019
First time
Felt like a family member from the time I walked in to the time car was finished. Work completed and follow up presented professionally. Exceeded expectations

NW
Nancy W.
Key West, FL
Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the business was wonderful. The employees were honest and caring.

LL
Lawrence L.
Lexus ES
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lawrence's wife. She said she has used this business for a number of years and that the employees were courteous and they're reliable.

NW
Nancy W.
Key West, FL
Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the business was wonderful. The employees were honest and caring.