AP
ALEX P.
Indiantown, FL
Lexus RX 400h
02/16/2020
Fabulous job as usual and fair prices!
Thank you. Once again, Cory and your team for helping me out with my 2006 Lexus 400h. Keeping it in pristine condition. I take it here Everytime maintenance required light comes on and you never overcharge me and always keep it honest. Thank you 4 bein honest mechanics.

SANDRA M.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/14/2020
All issues explained and staff very courteous.
Very pleased with prompt and efficient service.

Jack R.
FL
Lexus LS 460
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Jack said he has been going there for 3 years, he loves them, it's a great place and they have great service. They were recommended by a friend and everybody he knows goes there and loves them.

PD
PHILIPPE D.
02/13/2020
Like family
Going to Eric’s Wrench is like visiting family! Chris and Cory are efficient, friendly and honest. I get photos of their inspection each time.

AF
ANGELO F.
Toyota Avalon
02/11/2020
Avalon
Work was done on time. Professional staff.

LOWRIE S.
02/08/2020
Dependable mechanic; fair price; friendly service
For years I’ve found Eric’s Wrench to be dependable, honest and fair. The only bad experience I’ve had was when I went to a other independent shop looking for a “cheaper price” which turned out to be a costly disaster. Then, Eric’s Wrench helped me fix it.

SCOTT C.
Boca Raton, FL
Lexus IS 350
02/07/2020
Great job as always
Corey and kris are great. I was able to get my work done while i waited on my car. The work that was done was primo.

Ralph W.
Lexus ES 350
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Ralph said he was in and out of this business and everything was perfect.

CL
CHARLENE L.
Lexus NX
02/04/2020
The people are nice, professional, and affordable service. GREAT GREAT SERVICE.

SHELLEY S.
01/31/2020
I’ve gone to Eric’s for years n he’s caught problems that dealers try to cover up or accidentally miss?!!!!
Great.. Eric’s is honesty, integrity, excellence, caring, do it right, price is fair., great employees with great attitudes! Great books n coffee❤️When I leave , I feel goodI I wish he were on NC!
Eric has caught two problems that the dealer was “suppose” to have fixed! 😨When I returned to dealer, they made excuses n THEN fixed it under warranty 😀 Thank you so much, Eric!

Lexus SC 430
01/30/2020
Honest service, friendly staff, ease of appointments
I have been very satisfied from my first service at Eric's. I have two autos and always rely on Eric's for honest, competent repairs. I've recommended Eric's to friends and they are happy and committed customers as well. Thanks Eric.

NN
NANCY N.
01/28/2020
Trust, professionalism, knowledgeable staff!
I have been going to Eric’s for years. I trust him and know he or his well trained staff will always advise me as to the care of my car.
Trust, Integrity, professionalism are the key words for Eric’s.

01/19/2020
Lexus service
Good prompt service at a fair price.

Jordan D.
Lexus LS 430
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Jordan said they do a wonderful job, they have good service and they're easy to do business with.

PD
PHILIPPE D.
01/14/2020
Always friendly and honest
Since I am an Uber driver, 5,000 comes up often so I frequent Eric’s Wrench quite often. I’m always greeted as if I were family - Cory and Chris are efficient and let me know what needs to get done and how much it will cost. There are never any surprises! I leave confident and secure. Thanks to everyone on staff and of course to the mechanics who keep my car running smoothly and faithfully.