MAURICE S.
10/16/2019
Fantastic service but not inexpensive
Brought my 2011 Hyundai in because it was stalling. My first visit. They were extremely helpful and courteous. Their analysis was thorough and included pictures of the relevant parts. They performed the service (brakes and rotor) in a reasonable timeframe. My only complaint is the service was expensive. But I was given a quote before I had the work done. Highly recommended.

JULIE R.
Lake Worth, FL
06/17/2019
Went in because my repair maintenance light was on. Like the service and treated fairly. Prices are little high but one of my best friends who passed away was mechanic so im used to much lower prices on the famy friends special. They seem honest and fair so far. Will continue to use them with my new to me 2006 Lexus!

GC
Gerry C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Lexus ES 330
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Gerry said the business sort of made his vehicle work. They are as good as anyone else. The cost is a reasonable price.

PV
PAUL V.
02/18/2019
Fast, reliable service
Eric’s Wrench does an excellent job providing fast reliable service. They are experienced in Honda vehicles. They provided fair quotes as to the work needed, and were quick to also relay whether those services were immediately necessary or could wait upon further servicing. Eric’s Wrench is my go-to mechanic. Only issue is that they are busy so your appointment can be a couple of weeks.

NS
NAN S.
Delray Beach, FL
Lexus ES 350
12/23/2018
Disappointed
I went for my usual oil change. I have been going to Eric for about 15 years. Usually my bill is around $47. This week I went to the desk to pay and found the bill to be $246.58. I was astounded! The oil change was $92.46, far more than the previous oil changes. Oi was told they rotated the tires, this was not necessary as I just had new tires put on and balanced just prior to coming to Florida in October. I had mentioned to Eric that the A/C was not working properly and he said he wold check it. That was an extra $122.90 done without checking with me before doing the work. I believe a customer should be called before any work is done to cause a substantial increase in the bill. A list of needed repairs was also given to me at checkout. The very next day we heard a flapping sound from the rear tires. Being the weekend it was not possible to go back and after my experience on Friday my husband is hesitant to go back to Eric's Wrench. I am sorry that after so many years we are concerned about returning for service. I have recommended Eric to so many people and always found him to be fair and honest. Also the woman at the desk was a bit harsh and had an attitude.

10/02/2018
12 V battery replacement
The CSR and mechanics seemed more than competent. I trusted their feedback and I think they did a good job checking out my problem which was much reduced gas mileage in a 2010 Toyota Prius. Their diagnosis was the 12v battery which I knew to be expensive but was upset to find the cost was significantly more than the dealer. Since I spent over $100 to diagnose the problem with no other work being done, perhaps I expected a little better price than what I was quoted for the battery and installation. They knocked off $40 when I brought it up but it was still more than the dealer. I’m still giving them 4 out of 5 stars because I think they’re competent, but I was disappointed in the price quote.

Jean P.
Florida
Mazda CX-5
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Jean said they gave him good service. He told them he needed 2 days to pick up his vehicle and pay. The business agreed and allowed him to keep his vehicle there for 2 more days.