SCOTT W.
04/01/2018
Service beyond expectation
Took my 2008 Escape into E.A.T. for analysis of engine oil leaks, after getting a very expensive repair estimate from the local dealer. I talked with the Owner, Jim, and the Shop Manager, Frank. Both were extremely customer-service-orientated, worked with me on schedule, and were very considerate of my personal situation and needs. After the initial analysis, Frank proposed a 3-phase repair program to tackle the most aggressive oil leak(s) and then determine what, if any, additional work would be necessary. They also are very aware of vehicle value vs. repair investment costs, and try to give the customer the best value for the money. The work was performed on schedule, on budget, no surprises, no drama. I am driving the car for the next 2 weeks, then will take it back for further analysis.
5 Stars
S. Winneguth, Valley Center.

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Valley Center, CA
Toyota Tundra
03/26/2018
Customer Service
The quality of the work and customer service is top notch. Both times I have been in they offered advice and options to choose from with no sales pressure. Great place to take your car if you are looking for trust worthy service, most importantly knowledgeable. I drove my vehicle afterwards there was such a huge positive difference in the way it handled but more importantly, I felt so much safer and reassured driving the vehicle than before.

KC
KEN C.
Vista, CA
03/25/2018
My experience at EAT was very positive. I had previously had all of the work done on my truck at the GMC dealer in Carlsbad, but after several bad experiences there, I swore I would never go there again. Fortunately, I found Escondido Auto Tech, they did excellent work and I will definitely use them again in the future.

GB
GENE B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2018
Great job and on time
Done right and on time with a smile does get much better then that!

NR
Nida R.
San Diego, CA
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Nida said she had to take her vehicle back to this business because they forgot to tighten a connection. She was without her vehicle for another day and a half but she was satisfied with the work. Their workmanship and guarantee was good.

VJ
Vicki J.
San Diego, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Vicki said the service was well done.

EJ
Emily J.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Emily said the business is the best.

BP
Brian P.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was great, it was a quick in and out, and the business is very convenient. He is extremely grateful, happy with service and was shocked his vehicle was done so fast.

TR
TOM R.
03/14/2018
Fair, reliable, trustworthy service.
It's been a good thing to deal with EAT for the last 25 years.

EN
ELIZABETH N.
Smogging
Your service was great. I was in and out in the time4 frame you said I would be. Your waiting room is clean and ha a coffee machine in it, what more could one ask for?

HW

DELORES R.
Chevrolet HHR
03/10/2018
Excellant in everyway!
E.A.T. crew are absolutely the best. I had a non-emergency, but potentially dangerous malfunctioning R. turn signal, that could cause a traffic crash. I stopped in on Monday to make an appt. for Tuesday or Wednesday. I was told to bring my vehicle in at 0900 on Tuesday, which was filled with "appointments," and they would give me a ride home so they could fit my vehicle in thru-out the day for repairs. On Tuesday morning, unknown if it was just one appt. or more, but customer(s) did not show. My vehicle was immediately driven into a bay, the necessary "turn-signal" mechanism was removed and replaced, and I was out by 1030. Have to brag on the professionalism, courtesy & repect that seems to come so naturally from Frank, George, Jim and everyone else working there, is amazing beyond words, and best of all, they are the BEST mechanics in Escondido! THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! Dee Russell

GB
GENE B.
Hyundai Accent
03/10/2018
The best
Always professionally done. With friendly service

AN
Ann N.
Buick LaCrosse
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Ann said this business was wonderful. They are always good. They are excellent. Frank and everyone was so nice. It was a pleasure going.

RAY C.
03/08/2018
Excellent customer service. Delivered on time. Friendly and honest.

BW
Bill W.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business was very good.

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Valley Center, CA
03/07/2018
I walked in without an appointment and was greeted with a warm welcome, I left my truck around 8am and received a call at 9:30 am from George with the diagnostic results. My truck was ready by 2:30pm , I picked up the truck and was amazed at a diagnostic print out that i could actually understand. I will definitely be taking all my vehicles here from now on and recommending to all my friends.

Bill M.
Julian, CA
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Bill said this business has always done right by him.

LH
LINDA H.
03/03/2018
They are just so honest. They are so friendly and I feel you can really trust them to tell it like it is. If they tell you something really needs to be fixed now - believe it.

OG
OMAR G.
03/01/2018
Smog test
Finished on time! Great staff friendly and reliable!