DT
DEBBIE T.
04/18/2019
Finding a new mechanic
We had to find a new mechanic after 25years because ours retired. After seeing reviews on Escondido Auto tech we decided to give them a try. Think they will be a good fit for us. They were very helpful in diagnosing the problem with the car and even had pictures to show what the issue was. They received replacement parts early so we got the car back a day before promised.

SCOT S.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/17/2019
As Usual Perfect!
Every time I visit EAT I walk away thinking why can't all businesses be run this well. They are honest, communicative and provide great communication all at a fair price. In short, they are GREAT!

AW
Ashley W.
Oceanside, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said the business employees are really awesome and the owner is the best.

Ruben S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ruben said the business did a good job.

BT
BERNE T.
04/15/2019
Auto repairs

JACKI A.
Mazda CX-7
04/10/2019
Wonderful as always
Best shop in town. Won't go anywhere else!

DAN D.
Lexus IS 250
04/09/2019
Very clean, neat work area. My car had to be towed into the shop so I was feeling pretty much at the mercy of the garage. Frank made me feel that My car and me were going to get quality, honest service. We were not disappointed. There were no surprises and the car was ready early. The curtesy car pick up was a nice unexpected touch. This was my first experience with E.A.T. I will be back.

GM
GILBERTO M.
04/09/2019
awesome service
Needed a smog check. made appointment day before and forgot such that I was late some 10 minutes.
Attendant did not question the tardiness but reassured it was fine since it was still within reason.
The service was excellent and courteous.

LORETTA B.
Honda Accord
04/07/2019
EAT Review
These guys are awesome! Wish I could give them 10 stars.

HL
HANS L.
San Marcos, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
04/04/2019
Simply the best
We have our vehicles served and repaired at Escondido Auto Tech for years. The only improvement they could do it make it for free. But I am not expecting this to happen, we all have to make money. But it is the most honest and reliable auto repair I have ever experienced . Thank you all !

GA
GARY JR A.
Vista, CA
03/23/2019
We think Escondido Auto Tech is the best!
My family has been having our vehicles regularly serviced here for many years. Their team is knowledgeable and will never try to upsell. They always make sure to give you a fair scenario and try to get it done faster and for less if they can. Time and time again we are thankful we bring our vehicles here. We might occasionally have an oil change done elsewhere for convenience because we don’t live down the street anymore, but anytime there is ever a question or substantial maintenance to be performed, we trust Escondido AutoTech to do it!

VC
VICTOR C.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/20/2019
I can trust this business to not only fix my car properly but also be very fair in their prices i won't go anywhere else
Its a place i know will do a great job

Sharon C.
Oceanside, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said they talked to her about exactly what she wanted to have done, they were professional about everything and they took care of everything for her.

BRENNA B.
Carlsbad, CA
03/17/2019
Quick and Easy
Took my truck in for an oil change. They were slammed but Frank and George managed to get it back to me in less than an hour. They’ve taken care of our cars now for more than 18 years. Will never go anywhere else.

AJ
ALICE J. J.
03/16/2019
High quality work
Very nice place to take my Honda , even if it was just for a smog check this time.

Alfonso S.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Alfonso said the staff at this business did a really good job.

MIKE M.
San Marcos, CA
Acura TL
03/10/2019
Professional quality service
Excellent service as always.highly recommended
Michael r marks

Maurice L.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Maurice said he has been going to this business for awhile, and he always likes the service.

DN
DENNIS N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/06/2019
Service appreciation...
Really appreciate the quick service, you got me in for an oil change the same day and only took a minimum of time to change oil. Your tech also checked for a suspected oil leak and confirmed there was none....Never hesitate to recommend EAT to anyone who needs service on their vehicles..Dennis

DON S.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/03/2019
Very Helpful, very Friendly, they also keep me informed on the process. The price was fair, work was clean and complete