JEFF F.
02/28/2018
Trust, you have to trust your machanic.
These guys are the best. They are respectful,friendly and fast. I have had minor to major things fix on my truck. Very satisfied with the services.

DAMION G.
02/26/2018
Solid, professional service
This is the first time I decided to go with a local mechanic to service my truck and I can honestly say that this was a very nice experience. The problem with my truck was not major, but it was annoying and not caught but one of the big brand service centers. In fact, I was given a green bar, even though the noise persisted. EAT from the beginning was courteous, professional, prompt, and accommodating. The were actually able to figure out the problem and gave me a straight up quote that was very reasonable. They were very polite and even made me aware of something that would save me money to fix. They could have said nothing and I would have paid them money to do it, but they showed a genuine interest in helping me out and reducing the cost to me even if it meant they would miss out on the quick cash. That right there is something I take serious and will be bringing business back to them. Well done EAT and thank you!

CK
CALVIN K.
Valley Center, CA
Chevrolet Caprice
02/24/2018
Trusted Repair Shop
They remain the moost trusted auto repair shop n Escondido that I know of. Appointment times are important to them, keeping close watch on repair costs as they proceed with a repair, and quality of workmnship is excellent. I’m a retired career long automotive engineer and I take my repais to them other than vehicles I own still under factory warrranty.

SA
Steve A.
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff was good and honest.

Mark H.
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandy. She said she was very happy with the service.

David C.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
David said he was satisfied with the service. George provided good service with the estimate.

Marie W.
Lexus ES 350
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jan. She said she would recommend this business for service.

SARAH M.
Chevrolet Classic
02/14/2018
Work Ethics
The work is done within a minimum amount of time and done correctly. They have a great team.

BC
BARRY C.
Valley Center, CA
02/14/2018
Integrity, Professional
I highly recommend EAT for any problem or vehicle, foreign or domestic. I can always trust them to be professional and with the highest integrity. I brought my Toyota in for what I thought could be a mechanical problem and they were honest and it did not need repair. Jim, Frank, and Jorge (George), are great!

BG

WS
Walley S.
San Diego, CA
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Walley said the service was thorough and convenient.

CLAY B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/08/2018
Satisfaction as Usual
As always when I come here, I am satisfied. The price is fair and I never feel extra unnecessary service is pushed upon me or “we found more issues.” Escondido Auto Tech does what is necessary to get the repair done in a timely manner with a fair price. They will also offer advice on whether or not a certain repair is worth the expense based on your vehicles condition.

CR
CARLE R.
Saturn L300
02/08/2018
Integrity is difficult to find. ESCONDIDO AUTO TECH has it!
Clear analysis. Honest . Trustworthy. Fair.

RL
Ray L.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Ray said he has been using the business for some time, and he is always satisfied with the work completed by the staff.

EM
Ella M.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Ella said the business provided great service.

Chris C.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff did a good job.

SK
STEVE K.
02/06/2018
These guys are knowledgeable, and very honest!
Jim, Frank and George are great representatives of a business that has the customer foremost in mind. They give thorough evaluations of the condition of your car, specifically about the problems you have requested you check out, and they give you a very accurate cost estimate. They advise whether problems are critical or non-critical honestly, and they back their service. I appreciate Escondido Auto Tech (E.A.T.) very much, having them take care of my and my family's autos for over 20 years!

DELORES R.
Chevrolet HHR
02/06/2018
Excellent service!
The prompt & professional service just keeps getting better & better every time I go to E.A.T. I stopped by to make an appt. for repairs on a leaky exhaust system, not an emergence but very loud and annoying. I was totally amazed that Frank & George were able to fit me in right away without an appt. As always, everyone was exceptionally respectful, courteous, and friendly like an old family friend you hadn't seen in a long time. The problem and the repairs was explained in very simple terms for me to understand, the cost was so much less than I know it would have been at the Chevrolet dealership! I will always be thankful to this wonderful crew and would always recommend E.A.T to my family & friends! Lovingly & respectfully, Dee Russell

TR
TOM R.
02/03/2018
smog check
Same as one comes to expect at EAT: good service, reasonable price, personable staff and done on time.
I just recommended EAT to a long time business partner of mine.

GB
GLEN B.
02/01/2018
Friendly and trustworthy service
After I dropped off my car, Frank gave me a ride home and even stopped at the Vons so I could pick up a couple things. I'm can't imagine any other shop doing this for me.