CR
CARLE R.
Saturn L300
02/08/2018
Integrity is difficult to find. ESCONDIDO AUTO TECH has it!
Clear analysis. Honest . Trustworthy. Fair.

RL
Ray L.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Ray said he has been using the business for some time, and he is always satisfied with the work completed by the staff.

EM
Ella M.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Ella said the business provided great service.

Chris C.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff did a good job.

SK
STEVE K.
02/06/2018
These guys are knowledgeable, and very honest!
Jim, Frank and George are great representatives of a business that has the customer foremost in mind. They give thorough evaluations of the condition of your car, specifically about the problems you have requested you check out, and they give you a very accurate cost estimate. They advise whether problems are critical or non-critical honestly, and they back their service. I appreciate Escondido Auto Tech (E.A.T.) very much, having them take care of my and my family's autos for over 20 years!

DELORES R.
Chevrolet HHR
02/06/2018
Excellent service!
The prompt & professional service just keeps getting better & better every time I go to E.A.T. I stopped by to make an appt. for repairs on a leaky exhaust system, not an emergence but very loud and annoying. I was totally amazed that Frank & George were able to fit me in right away without an appt. As always, everyone was exceptionally respectful, courteous, and friendly like an old family friend you hadn't seen in a long time. The problem and the repairs was explained in very simple terms for me to understand, the cost was so much less than I know it would have been at the Chevrolet dealership! I will always be thankful to this wonderful crew and would always recommend E.A.T to my family & friends! Lovingly & respectfully, Dee Russell

TR
TOM R.
02/03/2018
smog check
Same as one comes to expect at EAT: good service, reasonable price, personable staff and done on time.
I just recommended EAT to a long time business partner of mine.

GB
GLEN B.
02/01/2018
Friendly and trustworthy service
After I dropped off my car, Frank gave me a ride home and even stopped at the Vons so I could pick up a couple things. I'm can't imagine any other shop doing this for me.

JACKI A.
Mazda CX-7
02/01/2018
ALWAYS THE BEST
AS USUAL, WONDERFUL SERVICE, FRIENDLY PEOPLE AND WHEN THEY KNEW I HAD TO WAIT FOR MY CAR THE TIME WAS LESS THAN I EXPECTED...WOULD NOT TAKE MY CAR ANYWHERE ELSE!

SG
SCOTT and SUE G.
01/30/2018
The Staff & Service are the best
Great place for service and repair!!

JEFF B.
Valley Center, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
01/28/2018
Excellent Brake Service
As always, excellent service & workmanship but I'm sure they hear that all the time!

KW
KATHY W.
01/27/2018
Great service, honest and nice friendly people
As always great service. They take care of me and all my vehicles. They are honest about issues that may come up and I trust them completely. Thanks guys, great job.

SP
SANDI P.
Chevrolet Tracker
01/25/2018
Awesome service
Frank and Jorge are second to none! Honest friendly service. This is the only car repair I can trust.

LO
LOIS O.
01/24/2018
Quick service
When I discovered that I needed to get my car smogged on the day that the registration was due, they got me in right away and it passed thanks to their previous work.

DT
DICK T.
01/17/2018
THANKS EAT!
Always satisfied with the personal service at EAT. Thanks for taking care of our cars for so many years. We continue to trust your work and service.

Maxwell C.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Maxwell said the service was above par and he was very satisfied.

HO
Heriberto O.
San Luis, AZ
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Heriberto said he received excellent service from this business.

LG
LUZANNE G.
01/12/2018
Professional, knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy -- won't sell you something you don't need.
EAT has been servicing my cars for at least a dozen years. I highly recommend Escondido Auto Tech.

KW
Kaye W.
Kia Spectra
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Kaye said staff did a great job servicing her vehicle at this business. They were very courteous. She appreciated that they knew what they were doing and did not try to cheat her.

BR
BARBARA R.
San Marcos, CA
Ford Windstar Wagon
01/10/2018
Always helpful , fair, friendly, and clear, never talk Dow to me and make sure I understand.
Always helpful, fair, friendly and never talk down to me. Complete the job in a timely manor and at a fair price.