GB
GENE B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2018
Great job and on time
Done right and on time with a smile does get much better then that!

NR
Nida R.
San Diego, CA
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Nida said she had to take her vehicle back to this business because they forgot to tighten a connection. She was without her vehicle for another day and a half but she was satisfied with the work. Their workmanship and guarantee was good.

VJ
Vicki J.
San Diego, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Vicki said the service was well done.

EJ
Emily J.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Emily said the business is the best.

BP
Brian P.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was great, it was a quick in and out, and the business is very convenient. He is extremely grateful, happy with service and was shocked his vehicle was done so fast.

TR
TOM R.
03/14/2018
Fair, reliable, trustworthy service.
It's been a good thing to deal with EAT for the last 25 years.

EN
ELIZABETH N.
Smogging
Your service was great. I was in and out in the time4 frame you said I would be. Your waiting room is clean and ha a coffee machine in it, what more could one ask for?

HW

DELORES R.
Chevrolet HHR
03/10/2018
Excellant in everyway!
E.A.T. crew are absolutely the best. I had a non-emergency, but potentially dangerous malfunctioning R. turn signal, that could cause a traffic crash. I stopped in on Monday to make an appt. for Tuesday or Wednesday. I was told to bring my vehicle in at 0900 on Tuesday, which was filled with "appointments," and they would give me a ride home so they could fit my vehicle in thru-out the day for repairs. On Tuesday morning, unknown if it was just one appt. or more, but customer(s) did not show. My vehicle was immediately driven into a bay, the necessary "turn-signal" mechanism was removed and replaced, and I was out by 1030. Have to brag on the professionalism, courtesy & repect that seems to come so naturally from Frank, George, Jim and everyone else working there, is amazing beyond words, and best of all, they are the BEST mechanics in Escondido! THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! Dee Russell

GB
GENE B.
Hyundai Accent
03/10/2018
The best
Always professionally done. With friendly service

AN
Ann N.
Buick LaCrosse
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Ann said this business was wonderful. They are always good. They are excellent. Frank and everyone was so nice. It was a pleasure going.

RAY C.
03/08/2018
Excellent customer service. Delivered on time. Friendly and honest.

BW
Bill W.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business was very good.

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Valley Center, CA
03/07/2018
I walked in without an appointment and was greeted with a warm welcome, I left my truck around 8am and received a call at 9:30 am from George with the diagnostic results. My truck was ready by 2:30pm , I picked up the truck and was amazed at a diagnostic print out that i could actually understand. I will definitely be taking all my vehicles here from now on and recommending to all my friends.

Bill M.
Julian, CA
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Bill said this business has always done right by him.

LH
LINDA H.
03/03/2018
They are just so honest. They are so friendly and I feel you can really trust them to tell it like it is. If they tell you something really needs to be fixed now - believe it.

OG
OMAR G.
03/01/2018
Smog test
Finished on time! Great staff friendly and reliable!

JEFF F.
02/28/2018
Trust, you have to trust your machanic.
These guys are the best. They are respectful,friendly and fast. I have had minor to major things fix on my truck. Very satisfied with the services.

DAMION G.
02/26/2018
Solid, professional service
This is the first time I decided to go with a local mechanic to service my truck and I can honestly say that this was a very nice experience. The problem with my truck was not major, but it was annoying and not caught but one of the big brand service centers. In fact, I was given a green bar, even though the noise persisted. EAT from the beginning was courteous, professional, prompt, and accommodating. The were actually able to figure out the problem and gave me a straight up quote that was very reasonable. They were very polite and even made me aware of something that would save me money to fix. They could have said nothing and I would have paid them money to do it, but they showed a genuine interest in helping me out and reducing the cost to me even if it meant they would miss out on the quick cash. That right there is something I take serious and will be bringing business back to them. Well done EAT and thank you!

CK
CALVIN K.
Valley Center, CA
Chevrolet Caprice
02/24/2018
Trusted Repair Shop
They remain the moost trusted auto repair shop n Escondido that I know of. Appointment times are important to them, keeping close watch on repair costs as they proceed with a repair, and quality of workmnship is excellent. I’m a retired career long automotive engineer and I take my repais to them other than vehicles I own still under factory warrranty.