BONITA & DICK M.
Lexus ES 350
09/03/2012
Great Problem Assessment & Cure
Turned out our problem was an inside light left on that drained the battery. The auto tech guys found the problem even though there were no flashing lights to guide them! Glad that was nothing major! I like the website connection too!

ALAN S.

PALMA H.
BMW 325i
08/29/2012
Brake job
Frank and Jim are thorough and reliable. I'm very happy with them!

MELINDA S.
Pontiac Vibe
08/22/2012
Smog Check
Frank took good care of me as I waited only 1/2hr total for the smog test. I was very impressed with the service and the cost! I'll be coming back for sure.

FC
FRANK R. C.
08/22/2012
Honest and fair
Always happy with the personal attention and care they provide.

JN
JENNIFER N.
08/20/2012
Ethical, timely and trustworthy
I have been taking my cars to Jim & Frank at Escondido Auto Tech for several years and wouldn't think of taking my car anywhere else. No, i don't get a free courtesy car like the Lexus dealer offers but the savings I've experienced more than makes up for that! This is one automotive repair business that has built their reputation over the years on the simple practice of honestly evaluating a situation, giving sound advice and then following through and getting the job done right. As a single woman who doesn't know much about car mechanics it is important to have someone I trust ALL the time. I've always found this at EAT. I have a friend who has alot of experience with car maintenance and he hasn't once questioned any recommendation that Frank or Jim has made on my car. Bottomline: if you're looking for excellent work, completed by excellent mechanics, at a reasonable price. Call Frank or Jim. It's that simple

EQ
Eric Q.
08/20/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Nora. She said the service was great.

PS
PAM S.
Volkswagen Jetta
convenient, friendly
replaced my daughters brakes without much notice...very appreciated. Worked with my schedule, friendly & honest.

JULIA G.
Chevrolet Prizm
Good Car Repair Experience
They are prompt, polite, knowledgeable, and honest. They will help you figure out which repairs you really need and give you a good deal on them.

MIKE G.
Quick and Fair
Jim and his staff are fast and efficient. They never try to upsell or make unnecessary repairs, in fact they try to save me money. As long as E.A.T. Is in business I will be a customer.

KL
KATHY <0 VOUCHER> L.
08/17/2012
Great service, trustworthy, quick
These guys rock! What more can I say. I've been bringing my cars there for more than 14 years.

MINA S.
Infiniti G35
08/15/2012
Get what you pay for. In a good way.
I have frequented this place for years, and in all that time I have always been satisfied with their work and friendly attitude. They have never let me pay for something I didn't need, and sometimes charged me less than the initial estimate saying that some fixes were unnecessary. Unheard of at any other mechanic I have EVER been to. They are as honest as they come, and worth every penny.

WG
Wally G.
Honda Fit
08/15/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Annette. She said she was happy with the service.

GS
GENE & DORIS S.
Ford Expedition
08/14/2012
They're there to help customers
They're honest, friendly and take time to explain problems and solutions, yet they are a for profit business. My kinda of place.

VM
Verlie M.
Toyota Avalon
08/13/2012 Category: Service
Verlie said this business is so nice and accommodating and they are just terrific.

SG
Susie G.
Nissan Sentra
08/13/2012 Category: Service
Susie said she really likes them. They are honest and they did what they were supposed to do.

BC
Billee C.
GMC Yukon
08/13/2012 Category: Service
Billee said she always tells them how she feels. This visit was perfect.

CRAIG C.
Carlsbad, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
08/11/2012
Fast friendly service, you wont pay for something you don't need, I trust these guys!

MF
MICHAEL <0 VOUCHERS> F.
Acura 3.2TL
08/11/2012
Wonderful service
The service was wonderful as always!! Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

MARISA H.
Nissan Sentra
08/10/2012
SUPERB SERVICE!
I have been a loyal customer for years. I always receive excellent service on my cars. Frank is always incredibly caring and thoughtful, as is Jim and everyone else. Thank you!