WR

KEVIN & KIM D.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/20/2012
Outstanding - As Always
Frank and all of the folks at Escondido Auto Tech alwys provide outstanding service. We have older vehicles and EAT does a great job keeping them running and reasonable prices.

SP
SAROLTA P.
Buick Regal
07/18/2012
Great service, low prices
I am always happy, after I have my car
serviced in this place. I feel, I had the best
service and I am not overcharged, or
made to do other maintenance things just
to have a higher bill. My daughter recommended me this place as an alternative to the Buick place, where I
purchased most of my cars. I had good
service there, too, but for a much higher
price. (I actually resisted to leave them
for this local shop, but now I am really
happy here.)

JACK & JUDY A.
Volvo XC90
07/16/2012
Great job, as always
On time, thorough and competent
Always satisfied with the quality of work and the staff

BC
BARRY C.
Valley Center, CA
Chevrolet Astro
07/14/2012
Awesome
They replaced the wheel bearings, then did NOT CHARGE ME, because in Jim's words, "that didn't solve your noise issue like I was almost certain it would." (In 99% of the cases, the kind of rear end noise I experienced is caused by worn wheel bearings). Most other shops would simply pass it on to the consumer, then when the problem persisted, try to sell you something else. Those guys are totally above board. As it turns out, my van will need a rebuild on the differential, but probably not for several 1000 miles. You can bet, when that day comes, I'll be taking it in to E.A.T.

RICARDO & LIZ H.
07/12/2012
Peace of mind
Having piece of mind about an honest ,fair, and professional service is the most important thing for me. EAT delivers.

Jonathan T.
07/11/2012 Category: Service
Jonathan said the service advisors were very helpful.

BARBARA B.
San Diego, CA
07/04/2012
Always a pleasure doing business with you!
I love the friendly atmosphere and honest assessment of what needs to be done to keep my car running at its best. You're the best!

LESLEE S.
07/02/2012
Honest reliable. I totally trust them with my car

CINDY C.
GMC Envoy
07/01/2012
The people and service are great
The people are great and helpful. You can count on your car being ready when they say.

PM
PATRICIA M.
Temecula, CA
Oldsmobile Intrigue
06/28/2012
This business is great! It's a place where a woman can take her car for repair and not worry about being sold something that's not needed.
My air conditioning wasn't working. They found a leak at the fill valve and were able to replace it and charge it. It works great. They told me that the temperature on the driver's side was only 49 degress but on the passenger side it was 42 degrees. They think there could be another problem causing this, but since the car is 14 years old they didn't recommend trying to find it ... because it's probably too costly to repair, as long as I can live with 49 degree air. I can live with it. As I said earlier ... the air works great!

GC
GILBERT C.
Fallbrook, CA
06/26/2012
Friendly
great to be able to take my vehicle to a place that knows you and provides great service...Frank is always anticipating me and handles everything without any fuss. I have recommended them to my co-workers and they felt like they got great service as well.

TT
Teymur T.
06/23/2012 Category: Service
Teymur said they did a good job.

CHERYL B.
06/20/2012
Always a pleasure to have work done here. Service and personnel are wonderful.

LORETTA B.
Honda Accord
06/19/2012
Great service & fair price
Very satisfied w/ everything & will definitely
return.

DAVE OR CASEY W.
Acura MDX
06/15/2012
Trustworthy,
Frank and Jim always provide the best service and repair

LH
LISA OR GREG H.
06/15/2012
Take care of you like a loved family member
Want confidence to know your repairs are necessary, completed correctly, efficiently, and priced appropriately? No more worries about being taken advantage of - rest easy and assured. I would bring my cars here even if I moved out of the area, a great honest reliable mechanic shop is worth its weight in gold-literally!

LO
LOIS O.
06/09/2012
Thank you for your great service!

AA
Aurora A.
San Marcos, CA
06/08/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said this business always gives good customer service. Jim and Frank are efficient and polite.

RICK or BARBARA W.
Ford E450 Super Duty
06/07/2012
Smog
We took our motorhome in for a smog and it was done within 45 minutes we were out the door and on our way. The team is friendly and the service is the best.

Thanks Escondido Auto Tech!