PM
PHILIP M.
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/02/2017
Honest, reliable service at a fair price.
John was very helpful and professional. I received a fair quote and the work was done well and in the same day.

SK
SARAH K.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/28/2017
Very helpful and knowledgeable
This was my first experience with European Motor Cars and it was great! Had gone to a couple other places first and they couldn't help me. European Motor Cars found the problem right away and were quick to fix it. They also gave several other suggestions on things that needed/could be fixed and help prioritize what needed to be done. They were also very reasonably priced!

LR
LUKE R.
Lilburn, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/22/2017
Not great service
Had electrical problems with my VW, just replaced the battery a month before taking it in. Sure enough the battery is bad, I had to swap it out and then was charged $100 to tell me the battery needed changed.

JN
JIM N.
Woodstock, GA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
08/20/2017
Oil leak...able to get me right in
Called John after noticing an oil leak (I just changed the oil filter). He told me to bring it right in and they would take a look. They immediately brought the Sprinter to the back and found the problem (I pinched the O-ring). Could not be happier with these guys!

GL
GREG L.
08/11/2017
Always Professional
Thanks again for great service, have 3 BMWs, all get great service through you.

MY
MIKE Y.
Cumming, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/05/2017
Empathy
Recently purchased a used vehicle. Transfer case had to be replaced. The service manager was troubled by the turn of events and sought to mitigate the impact as much as possible.

TJ
TODD J.
Saab 9-5
08/04/2017
Saab repair
European Motor Card goes above and beyond to help you out. John really does what he can to make you a customer for life. Hard finding someone to work on my Saab.

CL
CRYSTAL L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/01/2017
European Motors Cars
They are honest and reliable. They do a good job repairing or servicing my car and if they don't handle something they have contacts that can help with a special project.

TF
TONY F.
Conyers, GA
Dodge Sprinter
07/31/2017
The wow factor.
First time visit was better than I expected ,customer service very is good and the service to my vehicle was on my point!

SAMUEL M.
Porsche Panamera
07/30/2017
Good Service
The oil change was completed in a reasonable time and the service was as expected.

TRACEY B.
07/30/2017
Car service
Best customer service I've seen in a long time.

BC
BRUCE C.
Blairsville, GA
Porsche 924
07/28/2017
Porsche 924S back on the road
Thanks to Russell at the Alpharetta location my Porsche 924S is back in good shape! Before, the car had oil cooler issues and numerous electrical issues common to a thirty year old Porsche 924S. Now, there is no mixing of oil and coolant in the oil cooler, no stalling for no apparent reason, all of the lights work, etc. I am very thankful for his work in putting my car back on the road!

JAY B.
Volkswagen Super Beetle
07/26/2017
Great classic car repair experience.
Took my 1972 VW Beetle in for a valve adjustment and a few other odds and ends. The work was done well for a reasonable price and the car runs great! Russell knows his stuff!

SV
SURESH V.
07/26/2017
Seem to coming too often for oil change although there is no leakage. Unsure why this is happening and if the oil is not being topped off full.

TP
TODD P.
Cumming, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL450
07/19/2017
2009 Mercedes GL450
As per usual John and crew did a great job.

SUJAN B.
Great Place!
Very reasonable price, prompt detection of any problem.

NK
NUTTER K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK55
Fantastic Experience
I had an issue with my transmission over 4th of July weekend and ESC did a wonderful job accomoding me last minute and getting my issue resolved quickly. Their communication was great as well so knew where we stood with the repair and they gave me options as well!

TA
TERRANCE A.
Volkswagen CC
Excellent Service & Extremely Knowledgeble
There's nothing like talking to someone who knows exactly what they are doing. They stay in their lane regarding what services they offer and others that they dont. I really appreciate and value that in a business. I didnt get the feeling that they were just trying to get my money, and that happens alot at mechanic shops. I highly recommend European Motor Cars

ST
SUHAS T.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/26/2017
Easy access a
Good but was unable to see progress on car
Kept on guessing as to what time it will be done

GK