European Service Center Uptown

Fort Worth, TX
Volkswagen GTI
08/30/2017
Incredible Customer Service and Communication
The guys at European Service Center have got customer service down. The updates, willingness to communicate, and patience made my car repair experience great. They'll definitely be getting my return business.

TF
TEMPLE F.
Volvo S60
08/29/2017
I had a great first experience at European Service Center. I'll definitely be back for future service and maintenance on my Volvo.

LH
LYDIA H.
Volvo XC60
08/28/2017
Great service and a convenient location with friendly and accommodating staff

JANET S.
Volkswagen GTI
Simply Professional Service
I took my car to European Service Center in Uptown and they were very professional. I had a few issues, they accessed the car, and wrote down everything that needed to be fixed in a detailed list. I didn't have a lot of extra money at the time and they worked with me, prioritizing things to fix so I could get the repairs done over the course of a month or two. They did not make me feel pressured to get additional superfluous repairs, but just shot me straight and helped me get my car, which has over 150,000 miles on it, back into near perfect condition. Both times I took the car in, they fixed everything within that same day. I will definitely come back here if I need more repairs.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
GL 450 back on the road!
Quick turn around and friendly service.

MARY S.
Jaguar XJ
08/27/2017
Excellent Service!
Excellent phone and in-person level of professionalism and service. Work done quickly at a fair price, certainly not dealership pricing! Great team...my new Go To place to have my jag repaired, thank you!

SAMMUEL S.
Garland, TX
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/23/2017
Very friendly
I felt very friendly and tech's are best.

SHOBY M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/08/2017
It's a good place
I'm happy with their work, just make sure you allow for plenty of time. They always seem to take twice as long as they quote.

CL
CHRISTY L.
The Colony, TX
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/31/2017
They are Rockstars!
This team works to manage through the repair of your car, as well as any unexpected issues that may arise while your car is under their repair by providing a safe way home to a 1-day rental. This is hands down the best auto serving group and team in Dallas. I have recommended them to everyone that I know that owns a European car.

RON S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/14/2017
Very pleasant
Very pleasant experience. So far so good. Nice office area and waiting room.

VC
VLADIMIR C.
Mercedes-Benz E500
07/13/2017
Baby My Baby
I am very happy to have found European Service Center (Uptown). The staff is extremely friendly, very knowledgeable and take the time to explain everything they notice on my car and are honest in what needs to done immediately, what can be deferred, and the risks of not doing the work they recommend.

The service area is immaculate, and I have yet to see a "dirty" mechanic, showing the attention to detail and pride that they take in their work.

I have come to the conclusion that no one else will touch my Mercedes Benz e500 (my baby), since they know how to "baby my baby".

Thank you ESC!

BEN H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
07/01/2017
Knowledgeable!
Prices are better than fair, but what makes this place so great is their knowledge. They know exactly what's going on and how to fix it.

KARYN B.
BMW 128i
06/30/2017
Smart people. Smart service.
This crew knows what they're doing.
I will be back.

MK
MICHELLE K.
BMW 325Ci
06/29/2017
Speedy service and great work
I dropped off my car in the morning and they correctly diagnosed the problem. They fixed my car by the afternoon and it was ready for pick up. Great service, quality and friendly.

DAVID W.
Mercedes-Benz CL500
06/21/2017
GREAT SERVICE!
The professionals at ESC do a great job! They fixed my car under the estimate, and had it ready to roll right on time. Great Experience!

LG
LAURIE G.
Mercedes-Benz C220
06/20/2017
We dropped off our old 1996 Mercedes for some routine work while we left for a trip. All the work was done and we had no worries while gone. Thanks!

SI

RICHARD M.
Frisco, TX
Land Rover Range Rover
05/27/2017
Friendly service and skilled mechanics and electricians that dont guess pull and replace parts like the poorly trained dealership techs.
Good people that actually take pride in being the best, not the biggest.

VC
Vladimir C.
Mercedes-Benz E500
05/26/2017 Category: Service
Vladimir said this business did the work, and his vehicle came out perfectly. It was done quickly, and the price was entirely within the range of what they originally quoted. He would absolutely recommend them.