RD
READ D.
01/12/2019
Just really nice folks who get it done...
Each time I have visited them they are very friendly, listen to what you need and deliver timely as promised. They are in a very convenient location for us and provide prompt courtesy transportation. Now that both our vehicles are off dealer provided maintenance programs I intend to make Evans Automotive our location for all our vehicle repairs and maintenance needs.

AD
ADOLFO D.
Customer Service
Clear explanation and expectation before work is started.

LEROY M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
A Good Choice
Our family has been using Evans Automotive to service our vehicles for over a year now. It is the best of various automotive/truck repair vendors that we've found in the Pensacola area. It is easy and fast to make appointments. The Staff are friendly and efficient. The prices are fair and lower than some others. We will continue to patronize Evans Automotive.

FB
FRANK B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/11/2019
The people who work there are just GREAT
I cant say enough about the QUALITY of the personnel and the repair service you receive when you drop your car off.

DREW B.
Excellent, Respectful, and Courteous Service
Mike took care of me with exceptional professionalism and courtesy. My transmission problem was addressed in record time. I expected to wait an hour to an hour and a half, but the job was done in about 45 minutes! ALSO KEEPING ON TIME WITH MY APPOINTMENT WAS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

DAW H.
Elberta, AL
HUMMER H2
Hummer 2
The people here are very nice and knowledgeable about their services. They are decent on their prices. Unfortunately someone made a minor mistake by overlooking a procedure that was on a list of things to check out and/or fix on my hummer. However, they agree it is their mistake and the cost is on them to rectify it. That in my book makes a wonderful business ethics. I will highly recommend anyone looking for work to be done on any vehicle to bring it to them !! I am very satisfied!!

RP
Robert P.
Geo Metro
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service is always good.

MARCIA B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2019
Thanks Evans!
I am a very satisfied customer. I trust Evans to let me know what my vehicle needs and then trust them to do it right.

Darla W.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Darla said the staff is wonderful, nice, helpful and goes above and beyond with service.

CF
CORI F.
Gulf Shores, AL
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/04/2019
Great reliable service!
Always a good experience! Trustworthy repairs done in a timely manner and great customer service!

KO
KYLE O.
Miami Beach, FL
Acura TSX
12/29/2018
Excellent, quick service
Second time here, just as happy this time around. Prompt, professional, thorough and reasonable in pricing. Would recommend to anyone

LC
Lynn C.
12/26/2018
Trust Worthy
I am new in the area & had a flat & no spare ! Evans took care of everything !
I just bought a used truck & they are making sure it is safe as the headlights don’t work at times .
As a woman it sure is comforting knowing your not being ripped off !
Thank you Evans Automotive!

12/14/2018
Courteous and Professional
The service was timely. We were told when we could pick up the vehicle after maintenance. We appreciate the courteous, professional service.

PR
PEGGY R.
Elberta, AL
12/08/2018
SUV serviced
Took my new SUV in to be serviced and as usual everything was handled with efficiency.

RL
Roger L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the business is a little expensive, but they do a good job.

MARCIA B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2018
I trust Evans
Safe, friendly, courteous, competent, trustworthy, convenient, professionals.

Jeremy S.
Isuzu Amigo
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said they were friendly, thorough and fast.

MF
MIKE F.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/30/2018
Timely attention to my vehicle and the crew
Once again my very used VW bug needed some TLC I called Mike and delivered the car just befor Thanksgiving. A good assessment of my problem, quick work be the guys in the back and presto I was driving it home - fixed. Mike

KT
KRISTIAN T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/24/2018
Quick and Honest Assessment of my cars issues
Impressed with their drop off and lock box service as well as offering a shuttle to your work if need be. They quickly assessed my cars issues and suggested what I needed to do...all of which was stuff I could do and they told me so even, saving me money. Where I feel if I had gone elsewhere, I would have been taken advantage of

MARY M.
11/22/2018
Good, reliable and professional auto service.
The personnel at Evans have been competent and professional in repairing and servicing my truck. In addition, they communicate well and as frequently as needed. They also provide a thoughtful help by having a shuttle driver.