Dennis G.
Ford Expedition
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the business did a good job.

PB
Paul B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the cost for doing vehicle services at the businesses was a bit high.

Jimmy R.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business did good work on his vehicle.

BT
BARBARA T.
Nissan Murano
05/21/2018
Treats Us like family
Car repairs are never fun but we know it is done right in a very timely manner. They even helped me get my car home after the repair. Cannot say enough! I recommend Evans to all my friends.

HZ
Harry Z.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Harry said he has used this business for a long time. The employees provide dependable service. They provide good work. The service is a little expensive.

John H.
Dodge Charger
05/19/2018 Category: Service
John said he always gets professional and excellent service at the facility, every time. They are trustworthy and all the work comes with a warranty.

TJ
Tom J.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business does really good work.

Lynn S.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gene. He said the staff was very good. The business was a good place to deal with, and convenient.

Richard B.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the customer service was good. The staff were competent and let him know what was going on.

NS
Nikita S.
Chevrolet Spark
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Nikita said she always goes to this business and she has never had any problems.

AR
ANDREW R.
04/23/2018
Awesome service and very professional staff. Customer for life!

TC
TONY C.
04/23/2018
Car Wash
My husband received a certificate for a free car wash when he brought his truck in for an oil change so I brought my (our) Fusion in for the car wash. I guess I should have checked it before I left because there were several areas that looked the same as when I brought it in, particularly the front end. The windshield inside was barely cleaned with streaks that showed up at clearly at night. I would not bring either of our vehicles in for a car wash if this is the result we would experience.
Our neighbors the Petrone"s recommended you highly so we considered bringing our vehicles to you because you are less than 5 miles from our home, my husband Tony, was satisfied with the service to his truck, he said the appointment was right on time & completed in less than an hour.
Tommy Carbone
Pauline E. from Evans Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Hello, I do apologize that we failed you with our car wash service.  We can do better and I hope we can have a second chance to do so.  The Petrone's recommended us based on our years of service to them and i hope we can do the same for your family.

Laird M.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Laird said they did a good job.

HB
Harold B.
Dodge Ram Van
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Harold's wife. She said they are satisfied with their service. So, they have continued using them.

Charles H.
Dodge Durango
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he's used the business for years now, and he trust them.

DA
DERICK A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/12/2018
Great service/expertise
First time customer and very pleased... I am a "DIY" kinda guy and if I can't handle the task, I know they can... Thanks for the service and knowledge... Will be a repeat customer...

Kim S.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Kim said she had a good experience.

John W.
Buick Lucerne
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said the staff has always been excellent, kind, and there for her.

HK
Harry K.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Harry said the staff did a good job.

SONYA B.
04/04/2018
Locally owned and operated! They are the best for your service needs! Trusted and I love they are close for any of my service's. I've referred them to all my friend's. Thanks Evans Automotive.