PC
PATRICIA C.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/18/2019
Awesome service
I have been taking my 1996 Chevy Blazer to EVANS Automotives since relocating to this area 8yrs ago.

Thanks to their expert care and superior service my vehicle is still on the road today.

Why go anywhere else?

PM
PATRICK M.
Dyer, IN
04/17/2019
It was near by
Fixed my tire right away!

RL
RYAN L.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/17/2019
Great Service Again!
I had a break issue that took them only two days to fix. The would have had it done sooner but parts were not available in time. I highly recommend this team of professionals to help solve your maintenance problems and get you back on the road

PH
PENELOPE H.
Ram Pickup
04/15/2019
Tire replacement
Great service, Order what we needed and replace the tire and got us on our way, Thank You

RD
RICHARD D.
Pontiac Torrent
04/10/2019
Repair done well, on time, with great customer service.
As always, the folks at Evans were friendly, thorough, and professional. work was done on time and completely. They also vacuumed the interior and cleaned the windows, which was a really nice touch.

Joe A.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good. The work was dependable.

KEN M.
04/06/2019
Professional and helpful went.above what they said they would do.
The mechanic explained what he had done in detail. Chris was upfront on what needed to be done . The staff he has hired worked as a team. Great people and did amazing job.

SE
SANDRA E.
04/05/2019
Awesome!
Evans is Awesome! I went and got my transmission fluid changed. Couple hours, so the Courtesy Driver took me and I had a Mani/Pedi done. He came back and picked me up and my car was done! Everyone was so nice and plenty of refreshments are there of you do have to wait. Smoking is allowed outside, where there is a nice bench to relax. Im happy, I killed 2 things at 1 time!
Thanks, Evans Automotive

Ron R.
Ford Excursion
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the business did a good job.

KJ
Kristin J.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Kristin said they took good care of her vehicle and she was there less than an hour.

DENNIS D.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/30/2019
91chev Silverado 2500
I had my truck serviced this week and had the heater/ac repaired
The office staff was cordial and helpful as usual and the drivers were friendly and prompt

DOUG G.
Volvo C70
03/26/2019
Great communication and timely service
Got the problem analyzed the same day, repaired and out the door. Much smaller problem than I was expecting, so that was a big plus. Evans always looks over my car and makes suggestions about maintenance issues that are needed now or will be needed shortly. Keeps me ahead of problems. Never any pressure. Just good, thoughtful service to take care of my car.

LC
LYNN C.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/25/2019
Awesome Service
They are always courteous & efficient. Excellent with my F150 & camero .

CURRY W.
03/24/2019
Always going above and beyond.
Although we've only come in twice for service, once for a flat tire and the other time for brake service, they have proven themselves to be the best around.
The inspection they did prior to our brake service revealed some pretty important issues that we needed to deal with immediately. Unfortunately at the time, it was our only vehicle and we didn't really have the time needed to do the repairs before needing the car to go to work the next day. Their technician volunteered to stay late that night and complete the repairs so we would have the vehicle back in time for work the next morning. On top of all that, they were able to provide transportation back and forth to our house. Throughout the entire process they were very informative and understanding of our situation.
We will be bringing all of our vehicles here from now on!

Dodge Journey
03/23/2019
My husband and I has been bringing our vehicles to these wonderful people for 3 years now. My experience has been great every time. They work with you. Customer service is always great.

JUDITH B.
03/22/2019
Friendly, Timely, and Complete and did I say Friendly?
Friendliness, timeliness, and completeness characterize the people and work at Evans.

KG
KEVIN G.
Slingerlands, NY
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/19/2019
excellent workmanship and great customer service
We were traveling towing a 34' camper staying at the Blue Angels rv park. I stopped in first thing in the morning to see if they could look at the front end of my f250. They looked at it and did the repairs that same day. That was great because we were scheduled to move on the following day.
I would recommend their services very highly.
Kevin & Lorrie

DN
DANYAL N.
03/16/2019
Car
Evans provided quick service when my car had issues. However, they are quite expensive. I do think it would a good practice to list how long was actually spent on each item completed to get an accurate picture of the labor costs. When I questioned if it took almost 11 hours to fix my car, I got an explanation of some book that they follow for industry standards. That really didn’t answer my question.

GG
Gerald G.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said the service was good.

DARIAN D.
Cantonment, FL
Ford Expedition
03/14/2019
Fast Friendly Service
I had my car towed to Evan's Automotive. They got it in and had an estimate to me the next morning and finished by noon of that day.