PK
PAUL K.
Chevrolet S-10
05/19/2019
S10 Pickup
Offered good alternative to fix problem.

TG
THERESA G.
05/15/2019
Always treated with respect
Over the course of four years I have brought multiple vehicles to Evans. I have always been treated with respect and kindness. Never have had a question or concern go un- answered ! Highly recommend for regular service as well as large repairs. Fair and honest.

ANDRES M.
Elkton, FL
Kia Forte
05/14/2019
Fast service. Called that morning dropped my vehicle off. Was ready that afternoon. Had several problems with a bad brand of tires that’s I bought years ago from them. They replaced 3 tires with a different brand for a more than fair out the door price.

AH
Ashley H.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said it took longer than originally quoted.

SK
SIMON K.
Ford Windstar Wagon
05/05/2019
Honest. Professional. Fast. BAM!!
I’ll say it again. Honest, professional, fast.

GB
George B.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
George said this business bailed him out. He had a tire blow out and they kept their word. They helped him save money. He was very happy with their service.

JIM H.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
05/01/2019
Love your new facility!!
as always, great. Your new facility is great. Congratulations!!

DENNIS M.
Hastings, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
04/21/2019
Unresolved. Wire left unattached. Dead-DEAD battery.
I yanked my arcane Bose radio and removed the speakers. B
ought a new battery and installed it myself.
Recurring dead battery problem solved.
You left a wire off of the battery.
The distributor cover on the back of my engine is missing.

I'm never bringing my "Red Head" back to you.

JN
JOHN N.
Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
04/20/2019
Amazing service !
I came in for an alignment and rotation of my well worn tires. We discussed some future replacements. Justin researched tires that fit my oddball 17” rims and came up with the perfect tires, for me
He even went to a forum to make sure thae larger ties would fit. And at a killer price.
Bottom line is, I love the look and ride and price and promptness.
Thanks Justin, good job.

MATHEW P.
04/20/2019
2015 mustang gt
Always excellent service on our vehicles

Stephanie W.
Jeep Cherokee
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the business is the best automotive place they go to. She trusts the business. She stated the staff seems to be pretty honest and they don't price gouge. They keep the facility clean. This is the only automotive business in town that provides consistent service.

JOSEPH C.
04/12/2019
overjoyed
I had Evans rustproof my f150 pickup truck. I was given and estimate of between 350.00 and 400.00 dollars. to my astonishment the bill was was only $228.00. They told me the underside of the truck was cleaner than usual and the amount of material needed was less than expected. I have been having work done on my vehicles for 50 years and have NEVER had the estimate be less then the bill. They could have easily charged me 350.00 to 400.00 and i would never have known any different. It doesn't get any better then that

Stu W.
Isuzu Trooper
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Stu said they are the best auto facility he's ever been to.

Tom M.
Cadillac DeVille
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business did a great job.

CJ
Charles J.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Charles said that he likes the place, they are good people and he's been using them for ten years.

JN
JOE N.
GMC Yukon
04/02/2019
New Suspension struts, shocks,coils springs
My SUV drives like new my family and I thank you guys we appreciate your skills and fair pricing I will always trust your ssrvice
Mark E. from Evans Automotive And Tire Center responded on 04/03/2019

So glad you are enjoying the drive again. We appreciate you as our customer.

JENNA R.
04/01/2019
I had a lot done
Great service. Honest people. Car runs like a brand new car
Mark E. from Evans Automotive And Tire Center responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and are happy you are enjoying your car repair.

RD
RON D.
Chrysler 300
03/30/2019
techs
techs care to see that whatever problems or concerns I have they will repair or suggest alternatives
Mark E. from Evans Automotive And Tire Center responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for business! We apprecitate our customers.

LP
LARRY P.
03/28/2019
Grand Slam !!
These reviews you see are accurate. No better place to take your vehicle. Rob was Extremely knowledgeable and very professionable. They treat you like family. Fair honest, you will be glad you choose Evan's Automotive. Your gonna love the results.

LC
LINDSEY C.
03/24/2019
Tire service
Everyone was wonderful to work with