Jordan H.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said the business provided nice friendly service and they were quick.

Richard S.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business treated him very well, they were very knowledgeable and also professional.

KEMPER M.
Lexus LS 400
11/02/2019
Very happy, as usual
Always been happy with my experience at Evans!

RD
RON D.
11/02/2019
no hassle---
no one trying to sell something that is not needed !!!!!!

ES
ED S.
Volvo XC60
10/26/2019
TPMS light
Took our Volvo in to have them check TPMS light to see if there was a problem since air pressure was @ 35 psi and asked them to also try and reset maintenance required light( come on every 5000 miles and I do my own oil changes) they reset both, and the best part was since I purchased the tires from Evans Automotive and Tire , There was no charge!! WOW, once again Evans reaffirmed why we keep returning to them for any car related issues , and Thank you, Rhonda and Ed Swain

LE
LISA E.
Cadillac Escalade
10/24/2019
Friendly, professional and always smiling
This was my first experience with Evans automotive. My Mom recommended them highly. I had an appointment to fix a light over my license plate and for a noise that has been driving me crazy for a long time. They replaced the light and diagnosed the noise. They were ready to call for parts and take care of me right away. Unfortunately I needed to schedule for another day. They put my car back together with a smile, made me an apt that was convenient for me and I was on my way with just the cost of the part for my light. I’m already feeling like family. So excited to return for the noise issue and get it resolved! Thank you Evans Automotive!!

AV
Andy V.
Florida
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Andy said he was very happy with this business. They did a great job.

AV
Andy V.
Florida
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Andy said he was very happy with this business. They did a great job.

SD
Steve D.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees did a great job.

JIM W.
09/29/2019
Honest and reliable
Took my Jeep in for several issues I was having. They did a thorough examination and gave an honest report that didn’t require major work. Fix a few items with no charge.

SO
SHARON O.
Dodge Avenger
09/29/2019
this is a great place to take your car to be repaired.
I enjoy going to Evan's is they are very quick . And they are very friendly , I am very please with my service there . I have taken my other car there,
this makes my second car. I will keep going back. they have taken good care of me. thanks to every one there . many blessing to you all.
much love to you all. Sharon outley

Subaru Legacy
09/27/2019
best service
Always a pleasant experience, employees are always friendly and helpful.

JOSEPH C.
Ford Edge
09/26/2019
5 stars
Great service and even greater people.

JN
John N.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/18/2019 Category: Service
John said he liked the courtesy of the staff at this business and the completion of the job.

FP
FRANSIS P.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/13/2019
reliable service
Always friendly , helpful and great service .

Volkswagen CC
09/12/2019
disappointed
We have always used Evans Auto, and have been very impressed and happy with their work, prices and their staff. Staff is still THE BEST. However, our last visit, we had to leave and go to the Dealer (which are always much much expensive). The dealer was 500$ cheaper. We are sad to see that the prices have gone up so much. We will try again though.

FB
FRANCES B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/03/2019
Always impressed
I love this place! I always get great service without pushy service managers trying to up sell my service. Never going back to the dealer.

DAVID W.
Ford Expedition EL
08/29/2019
The wonderful people
Always easy to work with👍

LN
LEW N.
08/28/2019
Excellent friendly service
Problem solved by knowledgeable serviceman.

MARK S.
08/25/2019
Great work
Honest upfront business. Great people to do business with