Ken S.
02/20/2019
A great place to take those special ladies in your life!!
Great work from a great group of guys. Now in a larger shop and with a Dyno.... Can't wait to see what's next!!

Had a small issue with some of the work and Tom, the owner, was right on it. Handled it well and all is good.

I've recommended Everything Euro to friends and will continue to as the work they do is great. Attention to detail is paramount for them and that's important to me!

CT
Chris T.
02/20/2019
Alignment
Called & easily got a time to bring my VW. Alignment was done in an hour w/ easy to read before & after paperwork..

BK
BO K.
Great
Excellent customer service and great prices

RD
ROGER D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/16/2019
Quick, easy to deal with, reasonable price
Title says it all. These guys are good.

V
Valued Customer
Volkswagen Atlas
Highly recommend
Best service and prices. Will go back for all future services.
Would recommend to every VW/BMW/German owner in the area

TC
THERESA C.
02/15/2019
The people
Thanks for taking care of my tired baby!

BW
Barrett W.
Porsche Boxster
02/13/2019
Porsche Oil Change
First time I have had work done here and was very impressed. Nice clean and well organized facility . Pricing was very competitive. Appt started right on time and was done a little before the estimated time ( I waited ). Will be coming back !

BC
BRANDON C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/12/2019
Service is always great
Always bring my car in for anything from troubleshooting a issue im having or upgrading it. service is top notch and done in a timely manner.

EW
EDDIE W.
02/10/2019
VW/Audi specialists
You can't beat the team at Everything Euro. Their knowledge of your vehicle is as good if not better than going to a VW dealership and you can guarantee they will give you a better price. They are fast and reliable on giving you up-to-date progress on your vehicles repairs. I don't write reviews but I have had my vehicles serviced many times by this team and they are well prepared to handle your business.

COBY B.
Audi TT
02/09/2019
2002 Audi TT needed a battery and a harness of new wiring
My Audi TT now starts right away. A job well done and explained well!

Winston Salem, NC
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/07/2019
Great Job!
Yet again, great quality service from the team at Everything Euro!

WS
Will S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/29/2019
Smh
Brought my car in for sensor it was never smoking but when I picked it up from you guys it was smoking poor poor job. Never will bring service back very poor job
Tom L., Service Manager from Everything Euro responded on 01/29/2019

Sorry Will.  Giving the nature of your totaled car with zip ties holding most everything together i would not be suprised if the " smoking" is a result of a new issue. If there is anything i can do to help please let me know.

Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
01/25/2019
awesome
I called the shop to schedule an appointment for an oil change and was able to get one that day. I also came in early and they had my ticket ready within minutes of my arrival and I didn't have to wait long for my service at all. I have known the owner for several years now and I only trust him or his employees to work on my cars.

PB
PHIL B.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/25/2019
Getting it done.
Once again Everything Euro helped me out at the last minute with my GLI. In and out in way less time than I imagined! These guys at Everything Euro are getting it done for Euro cars and any kind of car that has paint. I don't take my VW's or Audi's anywhere else. Thanks again guys!

GV
GREG V.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/22/2019
A Growing Business
It's obvious when you walk into this garage that the owner of Everything Euro has aspirations of growing his business to the next level, rather than remaining just another greasy garage. The staff is friendly, courteous, customer focused and knowledgeable. I've been a customer now since their old location and I'm very happy with the assistance they have provided.

ND
NANCY D.
Winston Salem, NC
Volkswagen EuroVan
01/21/2019
Personal care and they can get your car/van fixed for a fair price.
I left the VW Dealer, not because they were not responsive ans very pleasant, they were but because they could not fix my van. Everything Euro has fixed it and continues to take personnel interest in me ans my old ( 20 ) VW Vanagan. I believe for old VWs they are the best.

01/21/2019
Great work again and super honest.
Thanks to Tom and the whole crew at Everything Euro. Started having an electrical issue with our A7 and they addressed the problem. Also had the car aligned and a brake fluid flush. Prices and service are fantastic. Bravi.

CT
Chris T.
01/20/2019
Good job
Guys were friendly and told me exactly how much my repair would be. Also suggested a recall i didn’t know about

RILEY B.
01/19/2019
Best auto shop in the City!
The only place to bring your Audi For all your Service needs!

AH
ANDREW H.
Clemmons, NC
Audi TT
01/15/2019
The people are awesome!
The people are awesome to work with. Great customer service.