Liz M.
Volkswagen Golf
09/24/2020
Great Service!
I’ve taken my car here for a couple of years. When my check engine light went on I took it there. They checked it and told me why it was on. Then they told me I had warranty left in my car and I could get it fixed for free at the dealer! I was so impressed they would try to save me money. I will definitely be back.

09/19/2020
Finding the problem!
Many people tried to find the problem with my 2007 A8, but everyone came up empty-handed! From the first time that I entered Everything Euro I knew that they were not only fans, but enthusiasts of the brand! The entire staff at Everything Euro will take care of you and make sure that you are treated like one of the family.

09/18/2020
Very helpful in any situation
Great customer service. Quick and hassle free completion

Melissa B.
Porsche Boxster
09/16/2020
First Timer
Excellent service all around. Exceptionally polite on the phone and in person. Services were discussed up front and the estimate was accurate. Great experience - Thanks Guys!

Jane R.
Volkswagen Golf
09/13/2020
The team at Everything Euro provides consistent and reliable service. Whenever I have a problem with my vehicle I feel confident they can find the issue and resolve it promptly.

09/11/2020
Total transformation! A++++++
Resurrected my totaled car. Body shop repairs were amazing. Saved me thousands of dollars. Even gave my baby a mechanical checkup and told me about what to expect for the future. Highly recommend! This is not your average "take you for all your worth" type of shop i have seen like dealerships.

DAVID M.
Bermuda Run, NC
09/10/2020
Timely Manner
Went in to have a new sun visor replaced. Before I could get comfortable it was done. Even though I could have done it. I still rather the professionals to handle it. Thanks Tom and Tucker.

AH
ALLEN H.
09/10/2020
Awesome people and awesome service!
Only place I’ll take my VW or Audi too.

Volkswagen Tiguan
09/09/2020
Had a great experience. Brought my suv in for a tire sensor issue. They had to keep it longer than expected due to the replacement sensor broken but they didn't stop until they knew it was fixed for sure.

ARTHUR S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/09/2020
No Where Else
I wouldn’t consider taking my Jetta TDI to any dealership or independent shop except Everything Euro. Excellent reliable work, and they’ll actually tell you that you don’t need something done if you have concerns (Breaks). Without reservation I recommend.

Audi S6
09/07/2020
Best service ever!
From the moment that I walked in to everything Euro my service was exceptional! Sean made me feel right at home and kept me informed throughout every step of the Process while getting my 2002 Audi S6 serviced. Tom, the owner, is very knowledgeable in all things Volkswagen and Audi. Very excited to start the process of the performance upgrades we discussed while I was there! I am a customer for life!

Volkswagen Touareg
09/07/2020
Keeping My cars alive for years! Puled the trigger on MAJOR repairs and could not be happier.
Tom recommended we look into the timing belt on my V8 Touareg. He checked carfax service history and found it was done over 100,000 miles ago before i owned the car. Upon further inspection it was found that it was on it's last leg and amazingly did not jump. Needless to say that job was was performed along with much more needed maintenance & repairs i opted for. In the end i have a clean bill of health by guys that really care. Everything was explained in very good detail that i could understand, & i never felt pressured. Everything Euro takes care of all my European cars in the family.

EH
ERIC H.
Audi Q7
08/27/2020
Quality Work, Great Feedback
I took my Audi Q7 in to be looked at for a couple issues. They went over with me what they found, made some recommendations, and gave me an estimate. I decided to have some of the work done that day but will be returning to finalize the repairs needed. Shaun and Tom were very helpful. I will keep coming back for my car repair needs.

08/27/2020
Tires & Alignment on the A4 with a Wellness checkup! Great service!
Great price and selection of tires, Alignment is perfect! Thanks!

RP
RANDY P.
08/26/2020
Great service!!
Anytime I need something done, Tom and the guys are prompt upon setting an appointment and completing what my needs are. Will not take my car anywhere else!!