Nissan Versa
10/18/2019
Smog and Pil Change
Excellent customer service. Quick turn around time.

KP
KIMBERLY P.
10/16/2019
The BEST service in town!
We’ve been with EAC for many years now and they are so kind, honest and reliable. Everyone that we’ve recommended them to has incredibly happy as well!

DANIEL S.
Acura MDX
10/16/2019
Outstanding job on fixing my back seat.
I would like to thank, Nick and the whole team if Excellent Auto Care and Tire for fixing the back seat of my MDX. Great job!!!

Will definitely recommend your company to my family and friends.

Thank you!!!

BP
BRYAN P.
Nissan Xterra
10/15/2019
The name says it all
Excellent recommendations and estimates vs the competition across the street / they helped me prioritize which of multiple repairs had a higher sense of urgency

KK

WS
WILLIAM S.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/14/2019
Excellent just as the name of the business.
I bring my cars to your business because I can trust that the work will be done right and for a fair price.

MIKE R.

TODD P.
Winchester, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
10/13/2019
Quality work and friendly service
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for the past few years since moving to Temecula. The crew at Excellent Auto Care not only do excellent work, they also keep you informed throughout the repair process. Highly recommend dealership alternative!!

JOHN / CINDY S.
Isuzu Rodeo
10/13/2019
EAC
As always they represent their name well Excellent Auto Care! Enough said !

SARAH/JOHN M.
Nissan Titan
10/12/2019
As always the staff is courteous, helpful and explains what needs to few done to my vehicle. They offer suggestions of what work is needed and when.

I have recommended this business to multiple friends.

Menifee, CA
10/10/2019
Fair & Honest
Have taken my car there several times. And have been pleased with the results. They have been fair & honest. and have done quality work. They also don't try to rip you off by trying to sell you things you don't need.

DAVID H.
San Jacinto, CA
Nissan Versa Note
10/10/2019
Excellent is an understatement
I have been coming here for years. Todd and Joey never fail to take good care of me. The work is done correctly, in a good time, and for a very fair price.

10/09/2019
Jason is extremely knowledgeable and excels in customer service. Will definitely be back for all my vehicles.

CK
CHRISTINA K.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/09/2019
Amazing and affordable repairs
Once again you have saved our car. Thank you for the excellent car and customer service!

10/08/2019
Great service at an affordable price. Will return in the future and recommend to others.

RICH C.
GMC Terrain
10/08/2019
The best in the biz!
I've always been extremely happy with the service I've received at EAC. I trust the staff 100% to give me a fair quote on service and all repairs are done in a timely manner. I definitely recommend checking them out if you haven't been there before.

VG
VERNA G.
Lexus ES 350
10/07/2019
We’re long time customers and always completely satisfied - when we bring our cars in not only is service the best but if something doesn’t need done we’re also told that. Recently, I knew one of my tires needed air - as it turned out they all needed air - even my full size spare needed air - they checked them all, brought them where they needed to be and didn’t charge me! No wonder we keep coming back - they know how to keep their customers happy. Great job as always! Thank you!

GT
GARY T.
Search no more!
Honest service, fair quotes and expert knowledge!

JENNIFER / JASON C.
Toyota Prius c
In and out
Awesome team , they handled all jobs in a timely manner! All of our vechicles go here 👍🏼

CE
CHRISTINE\MARK E.
10/06/2019
Been going there 20 years Joey and Todd are awesome!
Been going there over 20 years! Joey and Todd are very accommodating, good fair service!