TH
TONY H.
Lexus RX
01/18/2021
It’s truly excellent auto care
I’ve been going to EAC for my vehicles for several years. They take good care of me without trying to add on unnecessary services.

RL
REANNA L.
San Diego, CA
01/18/2021
Very professional and polite.
I had wonderful service and the guys were very nice and professional.

TC
TERENCE C.
01/18/2021
Awesome customer service as usual
Been coming here for years, always satisfied with the personnel that helps. S/o to David, made everything super easy and quick with my oil change 💪🏾

LJ
LARRY J.
Sun City, CA
Toyota Yaris
01/17/2021
Always good service. The crew lost mt key chain trinket. Boke off some where in the shop. Says Santa Monica Pier. If found please call. Nobody at fault, things happen. Again great service.

DF
DENNY F.
Menifee, CA
Pontiac Sunfire
01/17/2021
Excellent for sure!!!
Fast service, always friendly, great staff. I've been coming here for many years without ever having an issue. A+++!!!!

JOSH M.
01/15/2021
Friendly and fast
In and out in 25 minute. Staff was really friendly and the cost to smog was really inexpensive.

DARLENE M.
Mercury Sable
01/15/2021
Brakes, and locate check engine code and smog check.
In contact with myself st every step of progress of my car repairs. The staff truly explains what they found and what needs to be done. Excelsnt customer service.

Allen M.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Allen said they always do a good job.

CE
CHRISTINE\MARK E.
01/14/2021
Great group of guys!
I’ve used this place since 2001, a couple of changes in names but same core of workers. Over the years I’ve found them to be honest, great work and they have gone above and beyond when they didn’t have to!

RUTH S.
Chrysler Cirrus
01/13/2021
Great work and great customer service
I have been bringing my car and my husband’s car here for a long time. They always do a good job. If for som reason the car doesn’t pass they fix the issue. People are very friendly.

BJ
BRAD/SUZY J.
Wildomar, CA
Toyota Matrix
01/13/2021
Honest work for an honest buck.
I’ve been bringing all my vehicles here for years. I probably could find a mechanic closer to my house but I need comfort when trusting someone to work on my car. I get that here at EAC.

JV
JOSE V.
Brakes
This place is fast great service and very fair prices good quality work

CALVIN M.
Nissan Versa
01/12/2021
SMILES AND PRICES
Professional service with great BIG smile & the coupons ain’t bad either.

AO
AL O.
Nissan JUKE
01/11/2021
Quick and friendly service
Went in for smog check on my son’s car. Price was competitive with sale price at other shops. Since I had a previous job done at this shop decided to go back and once again they exceeded my expectations.

AG
ALEJANDRO G.
Toyota Supra
01/10/2021
Professional, friendly, and great service
Got new wheels and tires for my 1989 Supra and they took good care of my car. I got everything back the way I left it and was happy with the price for everything as well.