JEFFERY S.
Birdsboro, PA
12/06/2018
Always friendly and willing to accommodate the customers needs.
Always a pleasant experience dealing with Exeter Automotive.

11/24/2018
Chevy Tahoe Inspection
Clean, Friendly, Knowledge of Business.

JAMES S.
11/24/2018
Complete service
My interaction with the staff was excellent. I asked for an estimate for the work I needed done and they returned my phone call promptly. The estimate for the work and the final bill was within two dollars. Good Job!

11/17/2018
2008 Chev. Impala
Well kept, freindy atmosphere and knowledge of busniess.

11/09/2018
Always great service
This visit was for state inspection and routine maintenance. They were efficient and recommended additional maintenance that should be done at the next oil change. They take excellent care of my vehicle and I highly recommend them.

KW
KAREN W.
11/07/2018
Wonderful service
I came for state inspection, oil change, tire rotation and battery check. They were efficient and provided excellent service as they always do.

SR
STEPHEN L R.
10/29/2018
Honest workmanship. Trustworthy.
We've taken our cars there since we moved here 25 years ago. First when it was the Sunoco, where Aldi's is now, and now at the current location. Very good and trustworthy service.

MICHAEL H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/23/2018
Great Service!
We had a bad noise in our car. They knew exactly what to look for and squeezed us in. They did not want us driving it for fear of breaking or making a more expensive repair. The car now runs/drives like they Day we bought it without breaking the bank. Exeter Automotive has your back!

JOSEPH L B.
10/14/2018
Great service , they take time to explain things
As always terrific service , they get my cars in & out as fast as possible. They explain what should be done now & what can be done later.

AR

Hamburg, PA
Lexus ES 350
09/07/2018
Great Service!!
Shane is always a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and gets back you with scheduling and answers to questions very quickly.

Everyone at Exeter is knowledgeable and kind. We drive a little further than we want to for service, but we do it because we can rely on Exeter Auto and get excellent service every time. Thank you!!

07/31/2018
Always great service
I needed to have an oil change at this service appointment. They did the job very quickly and I was finished in about 30 minutes. I also have been to Exeter Automotive for other more involved issues and I have always been very happy with the service there.

DANIEL E W.
Nissan Murano
07/26/2018
Timely professional
Work done professionally on time follow up call when work completed

MK
M K.
07/11/2018
Not what it used to be
Poor customer service & communication sucks. After being a loyal customer since the beginning, will no longer be using this shop. And shame on you for thinking this is a big joke when we tried to address the issues (on more than one occasion). We are a 5 vehicle household and so happy to make a change.

JIm F.
06/20/2018
Good Crew
We have been using Dave and his outfit since we moved to the area in 2015.

They do excellent work, the prices are fair and it's always completed on time. If you're worried about great service and being treated fairly Exeter Automotive is the place.

06/12/2018
Knowledgable Emplyees
Friendly, courteous and knowledgable.

MICHAEL J M.
Nissan Rogue Select
05/09/2018
Mick Mango's Review
As always, great service at a reasonable price.
This is the only place to take your car.

TO
TODD O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2018
James and is crew have always provided great service. I highly recommend Exeter Automotive.

WT
William A T.
Jeep Liberty
04/14/2018
Fast, honest, excellent service
Once again, Exeter Automotive provided us with fast, dependable service. We discussed options, they described all aspects of what we may need as far as repair. They did the job quickly and well. Complete honesty from this establishment. I will never go anywhere else!!!!!

RICHARD S.
03/09/2018
good service at a fair price
car was done at a fair price and good service