Latest Review about 1 hour ago

CLARENCE G M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/29/2020
Great people and excellent service
The people there are great and very accomidating.

PH
PAEDRICK H.
Nissan Titan
05/28/2020
Great job and Honest
I use to turn wrenches, so I usually know when someone is trying to fleece me. Every time I have had a vehicle serviced at Exeter Automotive, they are honest and do a great job on the vehicle.

BR
BRIAN C R.
Audi SQ5
05/23/2020
Car inspection
Jim and his team are by far the best in the area. They work hard and go above and beyond for their customers!!!

MN
MARK N.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/18/2020
Always great
Always a great experience at Exeter Automotive, they do great work and are transparent.

MICHAEL J M.
Hyundai Accent
05/14/2020
Mick Mango's Review
As usual, great service at a reasonable price.

DK
DAVID K.
05/08/2020
A Hearty Thanks
When you find people you trust to take care of your vehicles and are responsive to your needs--that is worth everything.

GB
GERALD W B.
Shillington, PA
Saturn Ion
03/31/2020
Very responsible.
Offers suggestions for next visit.

JAMES H.
03/10/2020
Honest and Reliable
Simply stated , they've earned my trust over the years. They're service is prompt, thorough, and professional.

JAMES S.

GEORGE P.
Jeep Renegade
02/28/2020
Brake repair
Brought my Jeep to check my front brakes because they were grinding when stopping. The garage did an efficient and great job fixing them. And because the brakes were still under warranty they honored said warranty as far as repair costs go. Couldn’t have asked for better service. Great garage that does great work.

KATHLEEN E B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2020
Very pleased with the service I received at Exeter Automotive!
I would never take my car to any other automotive place! Always am so pleased at the service I receive.

Kathleen B

01/14/2020
Great customer servive
Exeter automotive Provides great customer service. Our car was finished the same day we dropped our car off for state inspection.

JAMES S.
01/03/2020
RAV 4
Reviewed all work that needed to be done. Made suggestions to help in future. Nice work!

PK
PAUL K.
Jeep Cherokee
12/24/2019
Paul Klick jeep
Made an appointment for inspection and oil change which was completed. Nothing needed for inspection. However, the crew there pointed out a situation that could fail soon so they suggested I have that done and I did. I appreciated their thoroughness in reviewing my author's condition.

JO
JOE O.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/21/2019
Easy access, Very clean and well organized environment, Friendly and knowledgeable staff
I can depend on the best service from Exeter Automotive and I've recommended them to friends & family.