KW
KAREN W.
03/20/2019
Always great service
I needed an oil change and also some extra service this visit. They always do a good job and they are very efficient. I trust them to take care of my car and to recommend when something needs to be done.

Kathleen E B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2019
Inspection
I was so pleased with the work that was done on my car to have it pass inspection. Every time I bring my car in for service everyone is so pleasant and accommodating. I tell everyone about Exeter Automotive to bring their car there for service!

JAMES S.

good service at a fair price
good service at a fair price

Jeep Liberty
01/24/2019
Dependable, honest and thorough.

CLARENCE G M.
01/19/2019
Honest and Friendly
Final price was less than the price quoted. Very honest and friendly. Would definitely recommend.

ASHLEY B.
Jeep Compass
01/10/2019
Customer service!
I will always continue getting my car service there and my kids do as well and there boyfriend.

DK
DAVID K.
01/09/2019
Quick Service
I brought my car in without an appointment and you were able to accommodate me quickly. Thanks

JEFFERY S.
Birdsboro, PA
12/06/2018
Always friendly and willing to accommodate the customers needs.
Always a pleasant experience dealing with Exeter Automotive.

BP
BOB P.
11/24/2018
Chevy Tahoe Inspection
Clean, Friendly, Knowledge of Business.

JAMES S.
11/24/2018
Complete service
My interaction with the staff was excellent. I asked for an estimate for the work I needed done and they returned my phone call promptly. The estimate for the work and the final bill was within two dollars. Good Job!

BP
BOB P.
11/17/2018
2008 Chev. Impala
Well kept, freindy atmosphere and knowledge of busniess.

11/09/2018
Always great service
This visit was for state inspection and routine maintenance. They were efficient and recommended additional maintenance that should be done at the next oil change. They take excellent care of my vehicle and I highly recommend them.

KW
KAREN W.
11/07/2018
Wonderful service
I came for state inspection, oil change, tire rotation and battery check. They were efficient and provided excellent service as they always do.

SR
STEPHEN L R.
10/29/2018
Honest workmanship. Trustworthy.
We've taken our cars there since we moved here 25 years ago. First when it was the Sunoco, where Aldi's is now, and now at the current location. Very good and trustworthy service.

MICHAEL H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/23/2018
Great Service!
We had a bad noise in our car. They knew exactly what to look for and squeezed us in. They did not want us driving it for fear of breaking or making a more expensive repair. The car now runs/drives like they Day we bought it without breaking the bank. Exeter Automotive has your back!

JOSEPH L B.
10/14/2018
Great service , they take time to explain things
As always terrific service , they get my cars in & out as fast as possible. They explain what should be done now & what can be done later.

AR

Hamburg, PA
Lexus ES 350
09/07/2018
Great Service!!
Shane is always a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and gets back you with scheduling and answers to questions very quickly.

Everyone at Exeter is knowledgeable and kind. We drive a little further than we want to for service, but we do it because we can rely on Exeter Auto and get excellent service every time. Thank you!!

07/31/2018
Always great service
I needed to have an oil change at this service appointment. They did the job very quickly and I was finished in about 30 minutes. I also have been to Exeter Automotive for other more involved issues and I have always been very happy with the service there.