Latest Review about 2 months ago

DK
DAVID K.
10/22/2019
A Hearty Thanks
I had an exhaust system problem and expected I would have to be without my car for two days; you were able to get me in and out in a few hours. Thanks.

JOSEPH L B.
10/16/2019
Inspection/valve cover gasket
As always Great service / repair completed in good time. Done right the 1st time.

MATT M.
Douglassville, PA
10/14/2019
Always as expected
They really take pride in accuracy and being sensible. Never trying to up-sell, but with a keen eye to safety and doing preemptive work to avoid future/bigger issues. Always a pleasant experience.

BP
BOB P.
10/02/2019
Knowledge, Cleanliness, Courteous
Top notch business. Customer is treated with respect. Very informative.

KW
KAREN W.
09/12/2019
Always great service
I was having trouble with a tire that was slowly losing air. I dropped my car off and they were able to correct the problem. They have always been very good and have worked with me again and again to service my car.

DK
DAVID K.
09/12/2019
A Hearty Thanks
You are always there and always go over and above to take care of my car needs. Whenever the occasion arises I recommend your shop to all my friends and they have never been disappointed

MATT M.
Douglassville, PA
08/23/2019
Accurate
I want a mechanic that is honest and accurate. These guys are exactly that. They are professional and provide quality work at reasonable prices. I highly recommend their services.

BRIAN M.
Fleetwood, PA
Porsche 911
08/14/2019
Quick, excellent service.
Extremely knowledgeable with all levels of vehicles, from standard cars to very high end vehicles.

ASHLEY B.
Jeep Compass
08/07/2019
Customer service
I am always very satisfied the service I received and so is my family on work done on there vehicles as well!

KW
KAREN W.
07/20/2019
Wonderful service
My battery died unexpectedly, there had been no warning signs. I was able to get jumped at the location where it died and drove right to Exeter Automotive. Fortunately they were able to do the battery replacement the same day. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. They have always been a big help to me.

JOSEPH L B.
Ford Escort
07/17/2019
Great service , they take time to explain things & give options.
Attention to detail , prompt & courteous service .

07/10/2019
Great team of individuals
I am always impressed how efficiently and completely the work on my vehicle gets taken care of.

JOE M.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/06/2019
Easy access, Very clean and well organized environment, Friendly and knowledgeable staff
My vehicles are important to me and although I do my own maintenance on some of them, when it comes to something that I can't do, I am comfortable handing the job over to Exeter Car Care. I'm a Corvette enthusiast/restorer and as a restorer, I'm required to be very particular on how things are done, with perfection as a goal. So when I need to turn a certain job over to someone else to handle, I turn it over to the people at Exeter Car Care with the confidence that the vehicle is in good hands and that the work will be right when the car is returned to me. In the doubtful event the job has a resulting issue, I know that issue will be resolved to my satisfaction. Just remember, if you think you can go somewhere else for less, keep in mind that sometimes you get what you pay for! There's is a good reliable shop that you should consider for your vehicle's next service. I'm fussy and if they're good enough for me, I'm sure they will be good enough for you. Check them out.

MA
MELANIE A.
Volkswagen Eos
06/29/2019
Great place! Great guys!
I love these guys! Super friendly and always take good care of me. Thank you!

JAMI F.
Nissan Rogue
06/19/2019
Very friendly and communicates everything ao I know what exactly they are doing and how much it is going to cost. Excellent service!

LD
LYNN D.
06/07/2019
Excellent and timely service by honest mechanics.

JEFFERY S.
Birdsboro, PA
05/28/2019
Tire Replacement
Always willing to accommodate my needs and get me back on the road quickly

LA
LYNN A.
05/17/2019
Highly recommend
The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. The are very accommodating with scheduling and work to get your vehicle done in a timely fashion.

BR
BRIAN C R.
Kia Sorento
05/04/2019
Excellent service!!
As always, Jim and his team go above and beyond. By far the most trusted place to go for honest and excellent work.

Fair price, excellent work. It’s a win/win!

ASHLEY B.
Jeep Compass
04/05/2019
Customer service
Very good at explaining repair and quick service.