MICHAEL J M.
Nissan Rogue Select
05/09/2018
Mick Mango's Review
As always, great service at a reasonable price.
This is the only place to take your car.

TO
TODD O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2018
James and is crew have always provided great service. I highly recommend Exeter Automotive.

WT
William A T.
Jeep Liberty
04/14/2018
Fast, honest, excellent service
Once again, Exeter Automotive provided us with fast, dependable service. We discussed options, they described all aspects of what we may need as far as repair. They did the job quickly and well. Complete honesty from this establishment. I will never go anywhere else!!!!!

RICHARD S.
03/09/2018
good service at a fair price
car was done at a fair price and good service

MICHAEL J M.
Nissan Rogue
03/06/2018
Mick Mango's Review
As always, great, friendly service at a reasonable price.

RICHARD H.
Birdsboro, PA
Lincoln MKX
03/03/2018
Accomidating
I dropped my vehicle off in the early am for an inspection-around 8:30am the technician called to notify me that a oil change would be due soon, asking would you like me to change your oil for you? I immediately responded "Yes Please" - he asked anything else? Yes can you change my windshield wipers- He responded "Yes"- I Thank him for reaching out to me with these questions- I start work very early in the morning, and I do not have a lot of time for the important check ups such as this! I Thank Exeter Automotive for calling and asking the pertinent questions to make my life easier! Thank You Again for this call and taking care of my vehicle! V H!

DONALD H.
Toyota Sequoia
03/02/2018
Always great service and great customer service

RICHARD S.
02/23/2018

02/11/2018
Wonderful service
I am always happy with the service at Exeter Automotive. They make recommendations when necessary and I trust that they have my family's safety as a priority.

ET
EDWIN T.
Dodge Charger
02/01/2018
Exeter Automotive has always been very customer friendly. We have been going to Exeter Automotive for many many years and have not have any problems with them. They are always able to get us in for service or if an emergency comes up they do their best to get us in quickly.

WT
William A T.
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2018
My son’s car
Always dependable, honest and efficient. Exeter Automotive is the only repair shop to use!

SF
SAMUEL S. F.
01/23/2018
Great Professional Work and Customer Service
I always have confidence when our vehicles are taken care of at Exeter Car Care. Dave is always helpful and informative, the Mechanics do top notch work, and Shane our front now is doing a wonderful job keeping things moving!

LO
LISA O.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/23/2018
125,000 Service for 2003 WV Beetle
The service level at Exeter Automotive has always been exemplary and I will continue to use their services for my 2003 VW Beetle.

GW
GREGORY W.
Lexus ES 350
01/03/2018
Always a great experience
This place is the best. They always do whats right for the customer and put your needs first. We started at the sunoco on perkiomen avenue and moved our business here when the owners changed places. I would recommend this place for all of your automotive needs! Great work at affordalbe prices!

WB
WILLIAM B.
12/29/2017
Service is great...my car was finished when promised.
Car was finished when promised....always great service.

12/10/2017
Always great service
I know when I take my car to Exeter Automotive that the job will be done well and very efficiently. They will give recommendations when needed and offer advice to correct any potential problems. I have always received the best service from the people who work there.

Randel W.
Douglassville, PA
Saab 9-3
11/26/2017
Consistency...
Another visit, another case of one of our vehicles being fixed (or inspected) promptly and correctly. From the people at the front desk, to the guys with the wrenches, we always see efficiency, honesty and an attitude which fosters confidence in their work!

11/25/2017
I can always count on Exeter Automotive for great service
The mechanics at Exeter Automotive always deliver great service and are very reliable.

Randel W.
Douglassville, PA
Ford Edge
11/05/2017
Typical Visit...
As usual, my car's issue was addressed directly and efficiently. I had no difficulty getting an appointment, the work was done without delay and the charges reasonable. There are reasons why Exeter Automotive now servicing all of our vehicles: consistency and quality of repair service!

KG
KIMBERLY G.
Birdsboro, PA
10/17/2017
No stone left unturned.
The owner taking my concerns seriously and acting accordingly. Also, understanding the matter of importance of maintaining my vehicle making it manageable. The rates align to the market as well.