JOSEPH L B.
10/14/2018
Great service , they take time to explain things
As always terrific service , they get my cars in & out as fast as possible. They explain what should be done now & what can be done later.

AR

Hamburg, PA
Lexus ES 350
09/07/2018
Great Service!!
Shane is always a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and gets back you with scheduling and answers to questions very quickly.

Everyone at Exeter is knowledgeable and kind. We drive a little further than we want to for service, but we do it because we can rely on Exeter Auto and get excellent service every time. Thank you!!

07/31/2018
Always great service
I needed to have an oil change at this service appointment. They did the job very quickly and I was finished in about 30 minutes. I also have been to Exeter Automotive for other more involved issues and I have always been very happy with the service there.

DANIEL E W.
Nissan Murano
07/26/2018
Timely professional
Work done professionally on time follow up call when work completed

MK
M K.
07/11/2018
Not what it used to be
Poor customer service & communication sucks. After being a loyal customer since the beginning, will no longer be using this shop. And shame on you for thinking this is a big joke when we tried to address the issues (on more than one occasion). We are a 5 vehicle household and so happy to make a change.

JIm F.
06/20/2018
Good Crew
We have been using Dave and his outfit since we moved to the area in 2015.

They do excellent work, the prices are fair and it's always completed on time. If you're worried about great service and being treated fairly Exeter Automotive is the place.

BP
BOB P.
06/12/2018
Knowledgable Emplyees
Friendly, courteous and knowledgable.

MICHAEL J M.
Nissan Rogue Select
05/09/2018
Mick Mango's Review
As always, great service at a reasonable price.
This is the only place to take your car.

TO
TODD O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2018
James and is crew have always provided great service. I highly recommend Exeter Automotive.

WT
William A T.
Jeep Liberty
04/14/2018
Fast, honest, excellent service
Once again, Exeter Automotive provided us with fast, dependable service. We discussed options, they described all aspects of what we may need as far as repair. They did the job quickly and well. Complete honesty from this establishment. I will never go anywhere else!!!!!

RICHARD S.
03/09/2018
good service at a fair price
car was done at a fair price and good service

MICHAEL J M.
Nissan Rogue
03/06/2018
Mick Mango's Review
As always, great, friendly service at a reasonable price.

RICHARD H.
Birdsboro, PA
Lincoln MKX
03/03/2018
Accomidating
I dropped my vehicle off in the early am for an inspection-around 8:30am the technician called to notify me that a oil change would be due soon, asking would you like me to change your oil for you? I immediately responded "Yes Please" - he asked anything else? Yes can you change my windshield wipers- He responded "Yes"- I Thank him for reaching out to me with these questions- I start work very early in the morning, and I do not have a lot of time for the important check ups such as this! I Thank Exeter Automotive for calling and asking the pertinent questions to make my life easier! Thank You Again for this call and taking care of my vehicle! V H!

DONALD H.
Toyota Sequoia
03/02/2018
Always great service and great customer service

RICHARD S.
02/23/2018

KW
KAREN W.
02/11/2018
Wonderful service
I am always happy with the service at Exeter Automotive. They make recommendations when necessary and I trust that they have my family's safety as a priority.

ET
EDWIN T.
Dodge Charger
02/01/2018
Exeter Automotive has always been very customer friendly. We have been going to Exeter Automotive for many many years and have not have any problems with them. They are always able to get us in for service or if an emergency comes up they do their best to get us in quickly.

WT
William A T.
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2018
My son’s car
Always dependable, honest and efficient. Exeter Automotive is the only repair shop to use!

SF
SAMUEL S. F.
01/23/2018
Great Professional Work and Customer Service
I always have confidence when our vehicles are taken care of at Exeter Car Care. Dave is always helpful and informative, the Mechanics do top notch work, and Shane our front now is doing a wonderful job keeping things moving!