SV
SHAWN V.
Orlando, FL
04/10/2021
AWESOME SERVICE
JAKE WAS AWESOME. I WAS CALLED THAT MY TIRES WERE READY. I CAME AND JAKE MADE SURE I WAS GOING TO GET MY CAR IN AND OUT FAST. THE STAFF IS GREAT. STAFF MAKE ME FEEL VALUABLE, LIKE ALWAYS. NEVER A DISAPOINTMENT IN MY SERVICE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SATIFIED WITH THE SERVICE. NICE CONVOSATION WITH THE GUESS AND FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD THEY WERE COMING THERE SINCE 2001. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO EXPERT CAR CARE SINCE 2013. EXCELLENT ESPRESSO MAY I ADD.

LAURIE S.
Jeep Commander
04/10/2021
Expert Car Care is Aptly Named
This shop's competence and integrity is exceeded only by its exceptional customer service. This probably explains why it's attracting so much business. They provide total car care -- any repair needed, large or small -- and they do it exceptionally well.

PS
PEGGY/ROBERT S.
Cadillac SRX
04/09/2021
Great service and communication
Great communication. Great service. Nothing done that is unnecessary. Very friendly!

GA
GUSTAVO A.
04/08/2021
Local
Car was done a excellent time. Been taking my used cars there for about 10 years now. My 99' Saturn and now my 97' Honda.

TODD B.
04/07/2021
Jeep Wrangler Wiring Harness
Expert Car Care always outperforms and over-delivers. Needed to get a trailer wiring harness installed on my new 2020 Jeep Wrangler. In and out in 2 hours. Always an excellent experience.

JOHN T.
Toyota Tundra
04/01/2021
Top shelf
We have 5 cars in our family all serviced by expert car care. Never had a bad experience. Top shelf service. Highly recommend them .
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 04/03/2021

Thank You for the great review! We always look foward to servicing all your vehicles!

Josh B.
Ford Edge
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Josh said they have always been good to him
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for the great review! We look foward to seeing you next time!

JULIANNA P.
03/27/2021
Best car care in Orlando
I received wonderful and friendly service. They even provided a ride home while my car was being worked on. Thank you!
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 03/27/2021

Thank You for the great review! We look foward to seeing you next time!

SG
SHARON G.
Sanford, FL
03/24/2021
Issue not resolved
I scheduled a wheel alignment because it was recommended from my last service. However after getting the wheel alignment, a CV axle was added to the service recommendations. As I started driving and noticed that the issues that I were having wasn't resolved, I realized that the CV axle was what was more important to have gotten repaired at the shop that day, and was causing the most problems. Also, I was sitting for a while in the lobby before I noticed my car was completed, and I had to go up to the counter to be asked to check out. A little prompter service would have been appreciated.

AF
ALAN F.
03/23/2021
Clean,professional,friendly.
Clean,professional, friendly interaction with customers, able to react to situations.
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 03/23/2021

Thank You for the great review! We look foward to seeing you next time!

MARY M.
03/21/2021
Friendly Staff.
Friendly staff.
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for the great review!

03/17/2021
I love Expert Car Car. They are efficient, honest, helpful, and knowledgeable. Their business model is thoughtful and I appreciate that they take photos of the issue and are thorough in their diagnosis and delivery of info. Their remodeled front desk and waiting area is clean and welcoming. My only complaint is that none of the workers nor two people who seemed to be working in the waiting area were wearing masks. There was no sign asking to wear a mask, but since there was no outdoor seating, I had to wait inside for my oil change. I personally felt uncomfortable since I was wearing a mask and nobody else seemed bothered. Service is great, just wish personal health was also prioritized. I'll still take my car here, I'll just drop it off in the future.

03/16/2021
excellent service. . .understanding of neeed for the customer. . . GREAT WORK !!
Great work, nice people, close to home !!
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 03/20/2021

Thank You for the great review and the buisness! We look foward to seeing you next time!

CHRISTY H.
Kia Soul
03/13/2021
Orlando's Best
They are by far the best repair service I have ever used in my entire history of owning automobiles wich is around 55 years. They are very friendly and engaging the second you walk through their door. They are extremely clean and the bathroom looks like a 5 star restaurant, spotless & retro! They are extremely honest, reasonably priced per hour and will only tell you what is needed presently and in the near future so you can keep your car in tip top shape.
Do not waste your time or money any other place because they are "THE BEST, BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 03/16/2021

Thank You so much for the great review! We look foward to servicing you vehicle next time!

MADELNE P.
03/13/2021
Quick service, totally professional management and staff works very efficient and clean!!!
Larry was super professional from the minute I walked into the facility. They were quick and efficiently my car is running like the day I took it out of the dealer’s lot. The prices are so reasonable and the staff are super clean , you would swear nobody was working on your car . They have now acquired a LOYAL CLIENT!!!
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 03/15/2021

Thank You for the wonderful review and the buisness, we look foward to taking care of all your vehicle needs!