CD
CHRIS D.
Nissan Versa
08/01/2021
We’ve had nothing but good experiences here
Professional, fast, fairly priced.

07/30/2021
Impressive
I took my car into to get a front end alignment and an oil change. They did those items and rotated my tires, cleaned them and made sure it was looking great too.

SR
SIERRA R.
GMC Envoy
Quick and informative
I got my AC inspected and was given fast and clear advice. They explained the issue in detail so I understood what the problem was.

PM
PHYLLIS M.
Casselberry, FL
Mazda B2300
07/29/2021
Brought my car in without an appointment. They squeezed me and had my car up and running in a few hours. Explained everything that was done and repaired. Not very easy to find an honest mechanic. Will definitely be bringing all my cars to be fixed here from now on!

JEFF M.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/29/2021
Great service and trustworthy!
Been using Expert for a few years. From brakes , tires , oil changes and repairs they are great!

07/28/2021
Friendly, professional
Staff is courteous and communicates well

RP
RY P.
Kia Forte
07/28/2021
This is where you should go
These are straight up Car Jedis. Years I've been taking my vehicles here, and their service, speed, and how they explain what they are doing for you in a way that those who aren't Car People, can easily understand. They make it happen quickly, and they have done a phenomenal job, without fail for over 11 years I've done business with. No need to take your vehicle anywhere else.

These are Car Jedis.

DAWN R.
Kia Soul
07/25/2021
Work was fast and affordable!
The pricing for the service I got to my vehicle was great. I definitely recommend this place to others.

RON R.

Great service !!

CANDYCE S.
Kia Soul
07/23/2021
Convenient and reasonably priced car care
I had been here twice to check a low pressure tire problem, which the technician graciously did without charge. When it came time to buy new tires I trusted them for the purchase. They were clear and transparent in explaining the charges, promptly took the car in at my appointment time, and worked quickly. They had a clean, cool comfortable place to wait. I will return for my maintenance/service and would happily recommend.

ROXANNE R.
Winter Springs, FL
07/23/2021
There very affordable. Also very kind and honest people which you really doesn't come along often. I would highly recommend to anyone expert car care to all my family and friends
I was very satisfied with the great customer service they are very honest people which you really doesn't come along often. I would highly recommend expert car care to all my family and friends. I will be returning for more business. Thanks guys for your hard work keep it up and your business will bloom.
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 07/23/2021

Thank You for the wonderful review! We look foward to servicing your vehicle, as well as any friends or family vehicles in the future!

Dodge Caravan
07/21/2021
Service was great and fast!
Service was great and fast!
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 07/23/2021

Thank You for the great review and the buisness! We look foward to servicing your vehicle next time!

Apopka, FL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/19/2021
Quality customer service
Great friendly staff that cares about customer needs. They don’t try to “pull a fast one” on you. Definitely a place to go back to , for car maintenance!
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 07/19/2021

Thank You for the great review! We look foward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

BK
BOB K.
07/18/2021
Friendly, quick and honest with my service.
First time I have been there. Very friendly. Oil change and tire service. Place is very nice inside which is not usual for a car care place. My car is getting some age on it so it is great to have a place close by that I can trust.
James S. from Expert Car Care responded on 07/19/2021