Steven M.
Pine Island, MN
Chevrolet Cutaway
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Steven said he likes the personnel he has dealt with and the service is excellent. They are like a very, very good medical doctor. They spend time with him ,answer all his questions and explain everything.

HA
Hayder A.
Ford RV Cutaway
06/10/2021
Great Professional Trustworthy Service
Jesse and his team handled my 1990 class c RV multiple repair issues in a perfect way. Reasonable price and amazing service.

Dorene D.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Dorene said her initial visit to this business was very successful, she found them to be very helpful and friendly.

TF
Todd F.
05/02/2021
RV toad brake install
Great job installing new DEMCO Stay and Play DUO braking system in our toad (2002 Honda CRV). This is not an easy job and the technician and owner did a great job.

Al B.
Ford E450 Super Duty
04/06/2021
Quality People and Great Service!
My wife and I recently had our 2012 Winnebago Aspect in for service. As we want to keep it in top shape, we had some suspension upgrades on the list along with multiple small repairs that required multiple calls with Jessie and lots of questions from our end. As always, Jessie and his team were patient with us, explaining everything along the way. We could not ask for better service or nicer people to do business with. You have earned customers for life!

Chuck B.
02/26/2021
Jessie and the guys do a great job! Thanks guys!
I believe I have sent at least 3 customers to you all .

Joe L.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Joe said that they're courteous and timely with the work they do. They did a good job

LK
Lyle K.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Tammy. She said they have been dealing with them for 3 years and have never had a problem.

TE
Tim E.
Rochester, MN
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Tim said the staff did everything that he asked them to do in a timely basis and that they did a good job.

Myron M.
Rochester, MN
Ford E450 Super Duty
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Myron said he took it in and they fixed it. He had an appointment and they got it done right away.

HA
Hayder A.
Ford RV Cutaway
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Hayder said he would recommend this business

KL
Ken L.
Ford F550 Super Duty
11/02/2020
Honest Quality Work at a Reasonable Price
I have taken my motor home to Expert Truck and RV for the last five years for maintenance and repairs and I have always been please with their work. Most importantly I value there honesty and integrity in their service which is hard to find nowadays. I would never take it anywhere else.

SJ
Scott J.
Minneapolis, MN
Ford F550 Super Duty
10/15/2020
Great prices, clear communications / expectation management, NICE people!
I have been taking my older class A motorhome there exclusively for 3+ years. One of the few places I've found that can work on the chassis (truck) as well and coach (living areas). Jesse, Mike and the team have always been very helpful and willing to explain, as well as work on, ANY problem. NO expensive surprises and they always give me options.

RJ
Rod J.
Eyota, MN
Chevrolet Venture
10/07/2020
HWH leveling system
My driver side slideout was creeping out while driving, also my basement air was malfunctioning. Jesse and Company fixed everything for a reasonable price. I appreciate the fact that there is a local facility (within 20 miles) that I can trust to keep my 16 year old motorhome on the road!

Diane G.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Diane said they are very knowledgeable, very friendly, and they always do a good job. She wanted to give big thanks to the guys for the good work.