Overall Rating 1.7/5rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7

KW
Kenton W.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
CAN'T GO WRONG HERE!
Great service, no hassle, done in a timely fashion. Friendly service and sales personnel makes this the right place for me.

Dushore, PA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Overall acceptable.

John K.
Benton, PA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
easy to get to and to make appt agreeable to all. fair prices
as above

TN
Timothy N.
Jersey Shore, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service at a reasonable price.

HM
Harvey M.
Lock Haven, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
service is excellent
Service is top quality. People are personable, and job is always well done. Highly recommend !

SG

Robert S.
South Williamsport, PA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Well done.
Pleasant atmosphere in the room where I waited while my car was being serviced. Work on the card was completed sooner than the service manager estimated. Liked that my vehicle was washed.

2017 Hyundai Azera
02/08/2019 Category: Service
reiable
Friendly, easy access to site, reliable

Susan W.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Service work
The work has always been completed efficiently with wonderful customer service.

Milton, PA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Clean and comfortable
Our experience was positive. We were told it would take 1 hour for the service work and it was done before that. Chairs in waiting room are comfortable. Employees are friendly and nice. We will be back.

Jeffrey W.

Sean R.
Montgomery, PA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
I always encounter quick and friendly service

Cynthia C.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great

New Columbia, PA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
There quick with getting me in and out with simple appointments.

01/25/2019 Category: Service
mediocre customer service
I'm happy that my car was fixed and it's running great again!! I'm thankful for the mechanics. However, the customer service aspect was lacking. I felt I was treated like a "dumb" female when I did, in fact, know the general problem with my car when I took it in. The condition of the loaner car they gave me is a whole different issue. It was disgusting. smelled horrible and was trashed inside. If they treat everyone like this, I'm surprised they're still in business. Based on this issue, I wouldn't recommend them, but it doesn't reflect my opinion of the repair job done by the technicians. They did a great job!
JEREMY D D. from Fairfield Hyundai Muncy responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for Fairfield Hyundai. I do apologize for any issues that you may have received. I am currently working on getting the loaner vehicle cleaned up, so this will never happen again. Thanks again for giving your feedback.

RI
Nice guys

Rochelle M.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Very good service. They are very quick and efficient. Highly professional.

RO
Robert O.
Troy, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Honest
I dropped a significant amount of money out of my pocket into one of the waiting room chairs and the service manager brought it out to my car as I was leaving

AD
Adam D.
South Williamsport, PA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Top notch customer service
Thank you Jeremy and team for ensuring quick service without sacrificing quality and safety’

SR
Sean R.
Montgomery, PA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Always quick service and friendly attitudes anytime I take my car in
JEREMY D D. from Fairfield Hyundai Muncy responded on 01/22/2019
Thank you for taking the time to review Fairfield Hyundai. Thank you for the Five Star Review.