BJ
Bret J.
Englewood, CO
06/15/2021
Easy to do business with
New to the area and this was my first time getting my vehicle serviced here. They made the whole process seamless and they were very straightforward in their discussions with me in the work that was done. Good to find a new home for all things vehicle maintenance!

AC
Angelo C.
Westminster, CO
Mercedes-Benz S600
06/15/2021
Quality Service Done Right
Whether you are need of body work or service; accept no substitute. Fairway Collision is the best and only option.

David R.
06/08/2021
Great, personal service
I've been taking my truck here for a long time and it's always been serviced very well, and with polite people.

SD
Salome D.
06/08/2021
Customer Service/ Quality
I would use this shop always and recommend to all. They are honest and very efficient. If you are looking for a shop for mechanic work or body they do it all look no further. They're honest and upfront about what is needed.

BR
Brian R.
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Brian said the business does a great job

Chaka M.
05/25/2021
Excellent service!
Rudy at Fairway always gets my vehicle repairs done in a timely manner! I love the fact that I don’t have to call the shop to see if my vehicle is finished but rather they proactively call me... Hmm imagine that! Fairway has become my go to for vehicle repair & maintenance! They get it done right the first time.

SD
Salome D.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/25/2021
Great Employees and customer service. They greet you and go thru the process step by step. I've recommended to family and friends. Won't go anywhere else this is my go to place. It's a one stop shop they do collision and mechanic stuff. Its awesome!!
Love this place

GW
George W.
Honda Fit
05/22/2021
Fairway: The HONEST way
We have returned to Fairway Auto several times for routine maintenance after originally bringing in our Jeep Patriot for body work after a collision. Rudy has been a fantastic service manager, paying attention to detail, and getting a recurring problem fixed that no other shop could identify. Yesterday they replaced my oil pan drain plug without my permission (only a $10 part) but I expressed my frustration about having work done without prior consent (regardless of the cost). Rudy took the time to show me the old part to prove the damage (I was impressed by this) and they explained if this had not been changed, we would have had an oil drip in our garage and potential long term issues. Ultimately, I am thankful for them doing this, for listening to my side of the story, and for an auto shop who will do what is right for their customers. This shop has been the most honest and most effective shop I have found in my 3 years in Colorado and we have been to several others previously.

Thanks Rudy and Fairway Auto!

PT
Philip T.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Philip said he always goes to them. He loves them.

Joel S.
GMC Yukon XL
05/04/2021
Speedy Service and Wonderful Customer Service
Fairway Auto Center is one of the good ones, they’ll treat you right, fairly, and professionally. They’re communication and professionalism is second to none. I will always use Fairway for any service I need on my Yukon.

Sean S.
04/30/2021
Best Service
Peter and his whole team are fantastic! No better place to take your vehicles for full service care!

CR
Craig R.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Craig said he has been using them for years and they're really good people.

Lynn B.
Buick LeSabre
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Lynn said Rudy was very attentive to figure out the problem with her vehicle.

BA
Bill A.
Englewood, CO
Acura 3.2CL
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Bill said that the business was very efficient, knowledgeable and they called him to let him know everything that he needed to know about his options.

RP
Rebecca P.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/19/2021
Superior service
The personnel @ Fairway are honest. The mechanics always do a great job on my vehicle They had to redo a Rack & pinion repair that another shop had done (due to that other shop using inferior parts) The redo by Fairway didn’t cost me anything because it was still in warranty, I also had them do other repairs @ the same time